Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:54:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 16787 times)
Jateng

Activity: 1324
Merit: 152

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:45:26 AM

Yes, bitcoin is a good way to invest money, why? Because the value of bitcoin is increasing. The amount you invest will multiply base on the eagerness you have in doing such job. As long you can manage your time, you are skillful enough and you have patience to wait, for sure you can profit.
Finding a great investment opportunity is difficult especially if you have zero experience in investing your money with the same field that you not even encounter. If some trying to find something that may guarantee to double their money, investing in bitcoin can be fit for them. Big or small money can grow that they can never imagine. Even their target will be short term or long term these will give them a nice returns.
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:52:03 AM

Yes of course bitcoin is the best option to invest your money whether its a short or a long term investment,its up to you to decide, but i guarantee that bitcoin is the best investment.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:03:41 AM

I think it is because bitcoin price is so unique it increase and decrease every single minute thats why i recommend to invest your money in bitcoin because you can earn money easily.
adi33

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:06:16 AM

Yes of course bitcoin is the best option to invest your money whether its a short or a long term investment,its up to you to decide, but i guarantee that bitcoin is the best investment.
preferably before investing we should be wise in making decisions because bitcoin itself is also at risk. for those who are already convinced. investing in bitcoin does not hurt but who do not understand do not try. learn a lot first so they understand

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:19:21 AM

In terms of investing, It's up to the person on how to handle his/her money. Though if we are to talk about Bitcoin as an investment, I don't see any bad or negative idea of why it isn't a good investment. Bitcoin has shown the potential over the years in which it has a strong foundation to start of. To be honest, to find or look for a good investment one must do thorough studies or research before engaging. It'll take so much time and effort in the process.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:34:55 PM

It all depends on the individual person, and I do not think there is any guarantee that putting money into bitcoin must be a profit, all investments are of course directly proportional to risk, if the level of profit is great then the risk is also high and vice versa.
Yes you can invest here as much as you can because bitcoin is very stable and strong in market even billionaires are investing here and I know there are a lot of people who are buying bitcoin with their real money and when they invest with a huge amount of money so they also take their profit in a very huge amount and I’m also doing investment here from a long time because bitcoin is the only hope for me to make me rich.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:39:59 PM

If you analyze the last 3 months of btc you can see that more and more people and corporations are investing their money into btc which means it is a good way to invest.
The last months of bitcoin has been impressive, and there is not a reason to think the next months are going to be any different, the interest in bitcoin remains high despite some setbacks but the reason the price is not as high is there are no news regarding the development of bitcoin.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 07:20:56 PM

there are some ways to invest but bitcoin is a simple way so I think bitcoin is more desirable, bitcoin also has a risk but I think it is a natural thing that every investment has a risk

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 08:52:15 PM

there are some ways to invest but bitcoin is a simple way

It actually is not. In term of investing, you are literally going to save it for a long period of time. That means you are saving it in a cold wallet for better security. For some people, they dont really like all these kinds of hassle and some people that are not tech savvy will find this unpleasant

bitcoin also has a risk but I think it is a natural thing that every investment has a risk

Everything start with a risk and end with risk . This is a common sense that everyone needs to know when they are into any kind of investment as 'reward' is pretty much not guaranteed

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:27:29 PM

Why your topic is not reated to your information about bitcoin? But lets talk about topic for sure you will earn a lot of money in you buy bitcoin like today the price decrease and this is opportunity to buy with the cheap price. Bitcoin is for longterm investment and for sure you will hold this coin for few years and possible that you earn big money or more profit in the future. But invest only you can afford to lose brcuse we don't know what exact  really happen.
True even those who are long enough in the market don't know how far a coin will go or how long can we do this or do that, because this is purely based on the process and development of technology itself, holding for a long term is pretty risky too. Even BTC (but I'm still holding) so like they are suggesting I'm suggesting that you really must diversify your funds. Even if BTC is a good way to invest real world materials are useful like real states lands and business because it can give you a positive results through time so if you are confused in investing in BTC then think about having some business or if you can earn or if you have a better way than investing on it, then don't go to BTC. This technology has a long way to go. We have a pretty rough start and we are in a rough situation, right now the line "Only invest what you can afford to lose" is very useful.

pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:38:09 PM

People are scared to invest in bitcoins due to its high volatile nature but if they have known the history of bitcoins then they won't hesitate in investing money in bitcoins as bitcoin has always proved its potential and have rise regularly since its inception and if people focuses on its growth and the profits that it has given to its investors over a period of time then they would start making investments in bitcoins as in long term it will prove to be an investment of a lifetime and will generate best profits to the people.
Destnhel

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:47:57 AM

If bitcoin can give me a good income so its a yes. It is a good way to invest my money and take risk in waiting for it to grow. Yes I am scared to risk my money but when i read some comments and some story of bitcoin that its lose and gain back its values then i think its fine to take some little risk.
NicG13

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:25:43 PM

If you look at bitcoin's past performance, yes. But bitcoin is now facing strong competition from other coins. It remains to be seen whether it can maintain itself at the top or will give way to other, better currencies.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:35:34 AM

I'm sure that bitcoin is the best investment we deserve, if we have a lot of investment but have not felt the bitcoin then immediately give a little money for bitcoin because we will get big profit.
Drixy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

reading.......

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:39:12 AM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.
Duh! It is although if you want a good price you have to gamble everything and trust Bitcoin. We know you will doubt it for sure thats only natural but many have been millionaires because of Bitcoin. If youre not capable of doing so join some signature campaigns or Bounties be patient and invest all your money afterwards luck mate.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 04:51:07 AM

Bitcoin is a good way for invest if you know how the investment in Bitcoin work, many people invest in Bitcoin because they think can be a billionaire, happy when see the price up but panics when the price down and sell it, knowledge about how investment in Bitcoin work very important.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:55:17 AM

Bitcoin is a good way for invest if you know how the investment in Bitcoin work, many people invest in Bitcoin because they think can be a billionaire, happy when see the price up but panics when the price down and sell it, knowledge about how investment in Bitcoin work very important.
Well saying by mate, that investment in bitcoin is a good place now a days because working with BTC is much easy then other places while it is also more profitable then other places but you should have experience in investing in BTC and you should have enough information. As mate mentioned that some people invest huge amount in BTC to become millionare that good but they should need to patience and wait for right time.
unkwown00

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:01:44 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is a very good way to invest because of its god potential to earn more money for both short term and long term period. Bitcoin shows very good reputation for the past years. On the other hand, If we have huge amount of money, its time to invest also to some altcoins that show good improvement everyday.
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:33:13 AM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.
The first thing I do is with the property business to be resold or rented with so money will grow. After that we can invest in the bank for the long term and will be useful for the future.
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:26:04 AM

there is no harm in investing the wealth we have to bitcoin, because I know that bitcoin is a crypto currency that already has a lot of trust for online transaction system
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: