Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:23:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 16771 times)
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:52:10 PM

Yes it is, bitcoin is the best way to invest your money, because of its increasing price. Investing your money is not that simple, there's always a risk in there. So always check and inspect before investing.
Agree, we should not hesitate about the future of bitcoin because I'm sure that bitcoin investment is very profitable, now is a good time because bitcoin price is cheap and we will get big profit after china new year or a week.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:55:31 PM
Merited by Pejoh Asu (2)

For me? as long as you understand the risks and most of the things about digital currency and trading, why not. Bitcoin made a lot of people millionaires and billionaires, if you want to follow those achievements, you need to risk something big.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:38:13 PM

For me? as long as you understand the risks and most of the things about digital currency and trading, why not. Bitcoin made a lot of people millionaires and billionaires, if you want to follow those achievements, you need to risk something big.
Agree, and the courage to take risks is the thing that will make us successful, bitcoin is a high risk investment, with patience then we will get profit, but most users are impatient so if they see the price down then panic and sell despite loss.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:28:03 AM

Yes, especially now the value of bitcoin dumped tremendously. Right now I don't have the funds to invest but if I do have the money to invest now, I'm confidently buy bitcoin now and make it as long-term investment especially now the value of bitcoin now is pretty affordable unlike before that it almost reach a 20k usd.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:17:34 AM

Of course it is a good way of investing your money, it has proven to be able to give great profits for those who are patiently holding their coins. Its value has grown and still is growing over the years.
You just have to be smart and strategic on handling it, it can be very volatile that can cause FUD resulting to panic selling.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
@matthew17

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:20:38 AM

I agreed , bitcoin is the best way to invest your money .In Bitcoin you have that assuredness that your money will grow and safe .Invest on bitcoin and you will not regret it soon you will harvest all the efforts of yours and your patient .
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:25:42 AM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.

Investing is a very risky thing to do specially when you are not good at the business to choose to inveat with. All inveatments has a failure. When you invest in farming, still there might be failure.When depositing in a banks, only small interest and not ideal for investments. Buying gold might be good also but it takes long time to get your interest. But in bitcoin, you can earn here either for a long run or short time. It is more practical to do bitcoin than doing other business.

Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:26:34 AM

Obviously for me a very good investment in bitcoin, because for me very easy and safe, to gain profit, especially with your investment in the long term, for us very good get a lot of bitcoin, because the price every day always go up higher.
DragonCoinZ

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:35:07 AM

After the dump, people think that the cryptocurrency bubble is blastet. But they are wrong. You can look at the stock markets right now. Stocks are goin up like 10% in a year and thats a lot and very rare. Cryptocurrencies are right now the best investment method to gain a lot of money. So cryptocurrencies are the best way to invest your money. You have just to do some researches and put your money on the right coins, and if you are patience, you will gain a good profit!
Cedie

Activity: 138
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:38:42 AM

Yes, bitcoin on my opinion is a good buy. Well because aside from my own experience you can see thousands to millions of people here who can prove that bitcoin is a good investment. But still it has risks, bitcoin is very risky. The volatility of bitcoin is a very risky thing to be considered but still it gives us many opportunities to grow. Try first and you will realize that it is worth the try, worth the time, and worth the money invested.
ReindeerOnMe

Activity: 245
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:39:57 AM

I don't think so. There is a lot of people who are saying that bitcoin might be something that is manipulated to have their selves a good thing to earn money. The only problem with that statement is that bitcoin gave a lot of people a lot of good profit and as long as people are earning money through it, they will continue on investing on it.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:48:48 PM

I don't think so. There is a lot of people who are saying that bitcoin might be something that is manipulated to have their selves a good thing to earn money. The only problem with that statement is that bitcoin gave a lot of people a lot of good profit and as long as people are earning money through it, they will continue on investing on it.
Bitcoin can be manipulated but it is not like the low cap coins in the market that is being pure manipulated by the whales because it is still a good currency to invest in because the volatility is such a powerful thing to have because it can bring a lot of profits in just a few months of holding and the same principle applies to other cryptocurrencies.
ayamboy

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:15:58 PM

of course best and top  way to invest our money.i think bitcoin is very trusted and secure site for invest.so we invest in bitcoin very easily. without any confused.
red00

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:40:25 AM

i think so because bitcoin its popular in crypto currency world i guess its good to invest your money because bitcoin have a chance to earn more money

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:20:03 AM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.
Investments are a nice way to 'save' money, if you get my drift. Investing in ICOs are way even better. Then
investing in  cryptokami is the way to go
RedArcher

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:35:15 AM

Investments are a nice way to 'save' money, if you get my drift. Investing in ICOs are way even better. Then
investing in  cryptokami is the way to go

common investing is different from investing in crypto.
crypto investing is more risky. even more risky than forex. so, one shouldn't invest last money for that.
at leat I suppose so.
Joyceshiroor
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:46:06 AM

Yes!.

If you want to be a millionaire one day, I suggest you start buying today.

1. Don’t go crazy, just set a fixed per cent of your income and buy bitcoins with it regularly (especially when it dips like last week).
2. Store your coins on a paper wallet or a hardware wallet and don’t touch it under any circumstances (even when the price goes down).
3. Come back after 2–5 years, and the chances are, depending on your income level, that you’re a crypto-millionaire.

You can’t get similar ROI with any other investment vehicle as of today. Okay, you won’t get compounded interests, but who cares? You either invest the same amount monthly in a fund and wait 50 years to have a million or so, or go with bitcoin and have the same amount of money in less than a decade.
LoudA__

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:48:01 AM

i think so because bitcoin its popular in crypto currency world i guess its good to invest your money because bitcoin have a chance to earn more money

Since Bitcoin experienced a good price dump this month, while the price is still not pumping I guess it is a good way to invest your money. If you can invest while the price are still cheap is better especially when it pumps in the future.
ReindeerOnMe

Activity: 245
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:51:20 AM

Bitcoin can be manipulated but it is not like the low cap coins in the market that is being pure manipulated by the whales because it is still a good currency to invest in because the volatility is such a powerful thing to have because it can bring a lot of profits in just a few months of holding and the same principle applies to other cryptocurrencies.

I do hope that bitcoin is not manipulated though. Bitcoin is being an expensive digital currency and if people are manipulating it, it will be a huge disappointment for a lot of people who wasted their time and effort checking and trading this digital currency.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:57:57 AM

Well, it is a 2way for me. The main reason I did buy into bitcoin would be when it dips and for profitability and also seeing the prospect of it rising again and again. Aside this, I will better withdraw and do some farm business with it as an investment.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: