Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:09:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 16777 times)
heleng05

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:07:24 PM

Yes bitcoin has the good way to invest your money as I know in this past few months that I'm joining this forum since I participate to Invest my money in bitcoin and for now I making some small business to make it double while doing my part in any campaign that I join to invest my money for some reason making it with good picking to a coins is also a good way of making it.

Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:21:16 PM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.
Yes investing in bitcoin is more profitable than investing in banks. Besides in bitcoin you can have profit at a small time. We see that many high profile personalities decide to invest in bitcoin so why we hesitate if that big business trust bitcoin. Because all of that person and big business see bitcoin potential to the future.
Dawnpercy19

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:29:12 PM

Yes bitcoin is good way to invest your money because butcoin is give you a good profit. Some people investing make on money with easy steps support you business
buy-it

Activity: 223

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:41:06 PM

Ever since the inception of Bitcoin by Satoshi Nakomoto 2009 and with my little research made into Cryptocurrencies, I doubt whether any Trader or Investors especially on long term Basis had ever complained loosing Gallantly on Trading Bitcoin. The Blockchain is so designed that many generations to come can still access Bitcoin and do invest, mine, stake and perform all forms of tasks surrounding Bitcoin in their own capacity. So, one of the best way to invest our money in life without regret of life is Bitcoin.
Joy12345

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:52:51 PM

It is good to invest your money for the future or if you thinking about your future. Bitcoin is a good way to invest your money. Bitcoin is secured but you need also to secure your wallet because there are some instances that hacker may stole your investment. Make sure that you will not forget your password in your wallet or to make sure, save your password but do not let others know your password because it is a money matters. Investing in bitcoin is not a problem or you do not need to worry in investing your money in bitcoin because there are lot of people who trusting bitcoin because of its capacity and assurance so that they also investing in bitcoin. You can also have a profit when you invested. Bitcoin continously growing its rate but we cant predict what will happen soon.
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:08:44 PM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.
Bitcoin is the best way to invest your money. Imagine you invest your money to an insurance company but your money is in slow progress. But in bitcoin you can monitor your money from time to time. Those success person because of bitcoin become inspiration to us. Just believed in bitcoin.
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:12:46 PM

If you have extra money, bitcoin is a good way to invest. The value of bitcoin today is only half of its peak. You can HODL it for long term investment wait until it goes back to its peak value before or higher. The other way is to trade your bitcoin to other altcoins that has potential to rise in a period of time.

Herdawnia

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:51:15 PM

You meam if Investing your money in exchange with Bitcoin? For me its just all the same like if you invest it purchasing stocks, a land or buying of Gold. For they have a common dinaminator, you still have to monitor when can be the right time to sell it or what. Elighten you self and keep om reading the pro ans cos in investing something.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:56:27 PM

Only future can tell if your investment was good or not.
I really do believe that bitcoin is a business that you can invest your money and it will surely that your money will grow faster it is a best way for you to invest your money just because of the profit that bitcoin can give  ,through this you can monitor your money if it grow faster or not from time to time.

usam_coiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:08:22 PM

Only future can tell if your investment was good or not.
I really do believe that bitcoin is a business that you can invest your money and it will surely that your money will grow faster it is a best way for you to invest your money just because of the profit that bitcoin can give  ,through this you can monitor your money if it grow faster or not from time to time.
bitcoin is not a business it is a digital currency which is working for the good of people and i am sure it can give more than millions of profit to those who are truly devoted to it so be on of them and earn as much as you can previous profiteers of bitcoin did same they took chance and now they are living an epic life,
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

Ofcourse I think it is a little time consuming and not be necessarily successful or not.differently from bitcoin if you want to buy today cheaply in the other day you will have the result with greater price except the bitcoin with other bitcoin is not visible but produce can be kept in long term. the only risk of failure is a little bit in contrast to farming or a little business it could be a crop failure or something else shortage
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:29:24 PM

Ofcourse I think it is a little time consuming and not be necessarily successful or not.differently from bitcoin if you want to buy today cheaply in the other day you will have the result with greater price except the bitcoin with other bitcoin is not visible but produce can be kept in long term. the only risk of failure is a little bit in contrast to farming or a little business it could be a crop failure or something else shortage

You need to burn time in order to succeed here in bitcoin industry because it's not just you invest and you earn, bitcoin is complicated and those who have no knowledge in this industry will surely lose their money in just a matter of time. So first thing to do is to learn some basic of bitcoin like reading some threads here, that way ideas will come to your mind and strategies as well. There are many ways how to earn your first bitcoin but if you have the capital then go and invest it and be updated on daily basis.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:55:00 PM

Yes. When you make an investment then it is a good way to do it in the bitcoin. In fact you can do many things if you want to have a great profit from here. You can do trading, mining and also you invest in the ICO.

Finnsimon

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:24:33 PM

Yes, bitcoin is one of the best where to invest your money, because of its price that increases it may double or tripple your money, or more than you expect. Hold or keep it as an asset.
icol333

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 03:45:56 PM

Sure thing! As the money is circulated through people around the world and the way we can get it is quite easy.
It is not like you save your money in the bank where the temptation to withdraw is high, but for bitcoin, you need to think twice when you wanna withdraw it because if the price rises, you'll regret not to hodl a bit longer Grin

●     REPME    
██    TWITTER    █ ▌   WHITEPAPER   ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
barontamago

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:53:47 PM

Yes bitcoin is a good investment because of its high price value and many people witness and experience to earn in bitcoin. If you invest your money in bitcoin there a chance to earn big profit in little time than just saving in the bank that you can only get small interest even for a long time.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:04:14 PM

Business is a bit big terminology so I think it’s kind of the investment which has the capability to give the maximum profits. Also it the most expanding asset of the decade right now, so it is better that we can get the maximum benefit out of this opportunity. As an opportunist, I think this is the right time that we can invest in the bitcoin so that we can have maximum profits out of it in the later part of the year for our other needs.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:48:29 PM

You need to burn time in order to succeed here in bitcoin industry because it's not just you invest and you earn, bitcoin is complicated and those who have no knowledge in this industry will surely lose their money in just a matter of time. So first thing to do is to learn some basic of bitcoin like reading some threads here, that way ideas will come to your mind and strategies as well. There are many ways how to earn your first bitcoin but if you have the capital then go and invest it and be updated on daily basis.
Well I think it is not the truth bitcoin is not just a simple currency but it is more than a currency for people. Profit of bitcoin is high and it is not yet going to stop as much as people are investing profit and the price is increasing with. If you will consult the old investors of bitcoin it will decrease the chance of lose and will increase the way of profit for you, I have some friends as well who invested in bitcoin long ago and now they are able to make their own business with bitcoin without the help of any third person.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:56:05 PM

Yes bitcoin is a good investment because of its high price value and many people witness and experience to earn in bitcoin. If you invest your money in bitcoin there a chance to earn big profit in little time than just saving in the bank that you can only get small interest even for a long time.
Yes true, with bitcoin then we can get a huge profit in a short time, the important thing is we are patient and waiting for the right price because all investments including bitcoin take time to skyrocket.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:59:14 PM

Bitcoin is a good way to invest your money. It is a long term investment that would provide you a good profit for your future. All kinds of investment is risky but as a wise trader or investor, you must always be willing to take all the risks. You may fail at times but if you have the courage to succeed, you are willing to be patience and work hard just to achieve your goals in investing.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: