Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:28:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING  (Read 34948 times)
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:34:07 PM

Really nice to have a bonus, early investors always enjoy to have a bonus. MIROCANA has a good potential, I think the token is worth to hold in your token.

yes, and now we need to know on which exchanges this will be listed after the distribution of the tokens Smiley lalalaa
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:59:11 PM

Really nice to have a bonus, early investors always enjoy to have a bonus. MIROCANA has a good potential, I think the token is worth to hold in your token.

yes, and now we need to know on which exchanges this will be listed after the distribution of the tokens Smiley lalalaa

Two great advantages that will influence us a lot to invest in Mirocana, not to be trapped without being able to move, and to be able to divide investment bonus in withdrawal from one part and another to await future success. At least I think so.
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:41:49 AM

Two great advantages that will influence us a lot to invest in Mirocana, not to be trapped without being able to move, and to be able to divide investment bonus in withdrawal from one part and another to await future success. At least I think so.

A bonus ist always nice and dont forget, that the product is done now Wink
that is create a link and trust to investors.  Smiley
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:50:32 AM

Thanks for suggesting to use a demo account or separate account with little money.

Now I don't want to spread dud, this applies to all software isn't open source, you don't really know what's inside and under which circumstances it does something. But this is trading software from a startup so it's okay to be a little paranoid. I'm rambling a bit but I'm sure all of you remember Volkswagen and other car manufacturers having the car software react differently in lab tests than on the road. Just saying, it's improbable but these things happen, you know.

Now I think about it, my previous question about Mirocana's guarantees and safeguards is nonsense. If you're going to use safeguards you should set them in your trading account, not in the system that sends the trading signals.
I hope they can show us an working prototype early that we are able to see how this works. I think only this can build up trust because everything other is just talking.
Yes to the working prototype!

They could set up a demo platform, you could acquire like 10 fake bitcoin, then invest them, and manage investment with mirocana bot. all should be based on true market statistics of course.

That way you dont risk any capital, but can still make sure that the AI is truly an AI and that it is capable of creating profit.

This would also take care of the advisors fud. Like who cares about the advisors, if the bot works.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:07:12 AM

Looks like the dev is off on weekends  Smiley

Where can we see the pre-sale progress?
borodutch

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:41:17 AM

I've translated my Mirocana ICO review to English: http://telegra.ph/Honest-Mirocana-ICO-review-10-21. Please, read before buying and make up your own mind about whether you need to buy the tokens or not!

I've thoroughly investigated their:
1. Product
2. Team
3. Advisors
4. Legal part

And came to conclusion that the team cannot be trusted.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:04:45 AM

hopefully it won't be just etherdelta, which is terrible in my opinion.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 06:51:59 AM

Thanks for suggesting to use a demo account or separate account with little money.

Now I don't want to spread dud, this applies to all software isn't open source, you don't really know what's inside and under which circumstances it does something. But this is trading software from a startup so it's okay to be a little paranoid. I'm rambling a bit but I'm sure all of you remember Volkswagen and other car manufacturers having the car software react differently in lab tests than on the road. Just saying, it's improbable but these things happen, you know.

Now I think about it, my previous question about Mirocana's guarantees and safeguards is nonsense. If you're going to use safeguards you should set them in your trading account, not in the system that sends the trading signals.

Actually too many icos turned out to be scam. I thought mirocana is legit but i was wrong before.

I really want to hear this something about team members from dev and yes a demo account would be perfect.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:01:56 AM

As far as I understand Mirocana is about a selflearning AI for predictions for trades, do I got it right?
Recently a lot of technical complex projects are coming into the crypto world...

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:17:53 AM

I like these kind of Projects but I am a bit concerned of the skillset of the team from a data science perspective, meaning exhaustive knowledge is needed to work with the models, neural networks, Deep Learning etc. What is the experience from this perspective?
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:28:35 AM

Or maybe he is very very busy Cheesy PRE-SALE ENDS IN 8 DAYS 4 HOURS 32 MINS

As far as I understand Mirocana is about a selflearning AI for predictions for trades, do I got it right?
Recently a lot of technical complex projects are coming into the crypto world...

Yes you are right. Mirocana is a self-reinforcing Artificial Intelligence based on deep-learning neural nets and other modern machine learning models that analyse huge volumes of data to predict financial markets.

Arya Aditama

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:36:07 AM

wow, this a good idea and a big suply of token, i will join this but i still want to read again this thread mean, good luck dev, i hope this project will be success more
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:23:56 AM

Or maybe he is very very busy Cheesy PRE-SALE ENDS IN 8 DAYS 4 HOURS 32 MINS

Yes you are right. Mirocana is a self-reinforcing Artificial Intelligence based on deep-learning neural nets and other modern machine learning models that analyse huge volumes of data to predict financial markets.

Sounds like an interesting idea and could be worth a lot but is anyone of the team working in this field? Because this seems really complex...

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:28:18 AM

yes indeed. the token has a huge potential imo - ai tokens in general have
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:33:37 AM

Yes, and it will manage your trading account.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:01:31 AM

So anyone tried to open a theoretical account with their bot in Telegram? What are the results, how much money did the bot managed to earn? I didnt have time to try it out yet.

Mystic90

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:14:32 AM

So anyone tried to open a theoretical account with their bot in Telegram? What are the results, how much money did the bot managed to earn? I didnt have time to try it out yet.

Does this bot include trading fees. People underestimate how much fees rack up if u use a high frequency trading bot
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:19:21 AM

hopefully it won't be just etherdelta, which is terrible in my opinion.
Yes, I hope they will go to exchange that is much better than ED. Hitbtc is perfect choose in my opinion.

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
alphashotgun

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:27:57 AM

As an investor on this, i am glad that you are paying only 0,25% for bounties. I feel like there's not going to be any dumping tokens right after ico with this one.

haha im sure u as a investor like that! for me as a bounty hunter its not that kind of cool Grin
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:11:45 AM

Do I understand correctly that unsold tokens get burned?  I wonder what effect this will have on the price, and project.

Burn always have a positive impact on the token value by lowering the total supply.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: