Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:13:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING  (Read 34942 times)
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:49:09 AM

Yes a lil bit more investors,
and the the ball is rolling for the trading after a successful ico Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:58:03 AM

I just read this post of Mirocana http://telegra.ph/Response-to-Concerning-Post-10-23
The CEO reacts to the latest accusations of someone who posted many posts about his concerns about Mirocana.
I think the reply of Mirocana is very professional and hopefully this will sort things out.
For me as an outsider it was important that Mirocana gave some explanations about the accusations and they did.

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:14:05 AM

Please, answer to my question. I asked 2 times already, but didnt receive answer. What will be with tokens, which users will pay for using platform?
You will burn them? Ot this will be your profit, or what?...
First 8 months nothing will be taken from your account, but after we will take 25% monthly from your successful trades.
It is explained here https://mirocana.com/products/crypto-currency-market/

Thanks for the information.
90 crypto currency pairs are tradable, that sound really good Smiley

90 pairs is really good for the start
shane8293

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:17:56 AM

The support from Mirocana is amazing! I thought for some reason the token didn't show up. Then bam they were their, just needed a few block confirmations. Amazing stuff!
rannovan

Activity: 304
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 05:18:16 AM

this just for cryptocurrenicy or can forex and stocks?
because this good project and nice idea
if can be for another trade not just cryptocurrency
borodutch

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:19:14 AM

I just read this post of Mirocana http://telegra.ph/Response-to-Concerning-Post-10-23
The CEO reacts to the latest accusations of someone who posted many posts about his concerns about Mirocana.
I think the reply of Mirocana is very professional and hopefully this will sort things out.
For me as an outsider it was important that Mirocana gave some explanations about the accusations and they did.

To be completely honest, they haven't addressed concerns about neither the poorly performing core product, nor about the team experience, nor about how they are going to technically allow users to test machine learning algorithms that always requires great computational power. They've answered majority of questions though — but not the core one. I've got them the next round of questions that I see as a pretty logical follow-up:

http://telegra.ph/RE-Response-to-Concerning-Post-10-23

Also, one of their advisors just left and they have only 3 advisors left out of 10-20 initial ones. They haven't addressed this yet.
susunyonya

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:43:47 AM

I see the project development is running well and maybe I am one of the bounty twitter participants in this project is the best for the final result of priico ico of the projectis running well and maybe I am one of the bounty twitter participants in this project is the best for the final result of priico ico of the project
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 05:46:17 AM

For sure if you are a top trader may be you don't need a bot. But in practice it is they who are openminded and ready to use new tecknologies. However, as for for me I expect a lot from the Mirocana's products. Trading is not my main job, and I hope bot could be not onle a perfect tool but also  some like mentor for me  Grin Grin Especialy if it provides  churts of factor weights, for example and other figures that could describe  the results of the factors and relationships analyses. So, I'm waiting for new information and answers form devs))
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:48:32 AM

Please, answer to my question. I asked 2 times already, but didnt receive answer. What will be with tokens, which users will pay for using platform?
First 8 months nothing will be taken from your account, but after we will take 25% monthly from your successful trades.

wow 90 pairs? that's really cool. better than a lot of exchanges.

DragonETH

Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:44:01 AM

For sure if you are a top trader may be you don't need a bot. But in practice it is they who are openminded and ready to use new tecknologies. However, as for for me I expect a lot from the Mirocana's products. Trading is not my main job, and I hope bot could be not onle a perfect tool but also  some like mentor for me  Grin Grin Especialy if it provides  churts of factor weights, for example and other figures that could describe  the results of the factors and relationships analyses. So, I'm waiting for new information and answers form devs))
experience shows that the ideal of bots does not happen. Forex these bots sea, they earn some time, but 90% of them are drained in the course of the year...the market is changing and adapting, marketmakers who see the whole picture, it's easier to beat the small investors...

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:11:59 AM

experience shows that the ideal of bots does not happen. Forex these bots sea, they earn some time, but 90% of them are drained in the course of the year...the market is changing and adapting, marketmakers who see the whole picture, it's easier to beat the small investors...

Like you said, if you dont have enough time to follow the market regularly, you better stay out of trading and use a bot like Mirocana. We all got burned with doing stupid investments and selling too early or too late.
When it comes to amateur trading, bots are definitively the future.

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:24:11 AM

wow 90 pairs? that's really cool. better than a lot of exchanges.
Now that's a lot pairs for a start. This could be huge success Wink
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 07:50:32 AM

I have read devs detailed answer to issues, i believe they have all the good intentions and this project is definetly not a scam. For the ico i can invest some but using bot is a different thing. I really want to try but 1500$ for trying is too much for me. Still asking for some trial for less money.

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:16:20 AM

I have read devs detailed answer to issues, i believe they have all the good intentions and this project is definetly not a scam. For the ico i can invest some but using bot is a different thing. I really want to try but 1500$ for trying is too much for me. Still asking for some trial for less money.

Yes I think both the accuser and Mirocana have good intensions from what I read. They are both very polite and professional in their answers. What i find interesting is that I have never seen such critical questions addressed to former ICOs, maybe this will set off buyers to be more critical

Mystic90

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:26:29 AM

Like you said, if you dont have enough time to follow the market regularly, you better stay out of trading and use a bot like Mirocana. We all got burned with doing stupid investments and selling too early or too late.

People underestimate how big the emotion factor is in their decisions. A decent bot will always beat a human at trading (if you are not a warren buffet Hold lifetime type investor)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:37:58 AM

Also read that response of Mirocana. They provide information how their bot performed on their personal portfolio since the beginning of March 2017. That looks pretty nice. Would like to see the same for the year 2016.
the_donald

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:40:54 AM

Also read that response of Mirocana. They provide information how their bot performed on their personal portfolio since the beginning of March 2017. That looks pretty nice. Would like to see the same for the year 2016.

It's good that the team is getting ahead of this. doubts about the project should be assuaged before the ICO.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:43:50 AM

It's good that the team is getting ahead of this. doubts about the project should be assuaged before the ICO.

Yes and if they can provide such information how their system already performed in the real market, it can be the best advertisement for the project.
Mystic90

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:19:48 AM

Reply by dev about accusations of fake advisers (in telegram):

"Hey. It is a deep misunderstanding that our research group (a community of data scientists) are "fake advisors" of any kind. Primarily because these are not the people who advise us on blockchain or trading but the people who help with the improvement of algorithms on a part-time basis with the payments for each research task.
 These people agreed to participate in our research. Two months ago, we added some of them on the site, without a direct concent of doing so. It was a mistake since some of them would like to remain anonymous while participating. We deleted information about the group from the site and decided to make our research tasks publicly available - we will conduct first predicting tournament in mid November as the beta version of Mirocana Sigma."
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:27:29 AM

People underestimate how big the emotion factor is in their decisions. A decent bot will always beat a human at trading (if you are not a warren buffet Hold lifetime type investor)
For competitive trading , absolutely no.
Tell me one example of a trader with bots / bots that earn higher profits than some of the best human traders  Roll Eyes
For a bad trader it can be called emotion, but for a good trader its called intuition.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: