Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:58:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MIROCANA.COM - FIRST ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR TRANSPARENT INVESTING  (Read 34942 times)
funblondy

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:51:07 PM

Hey. How am I gonna buy this token without MVP?
Libertymind (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:51:37 PM

Hey. How am I gonna buy this token without MVP?
We use the current version of the system to manage our own funds. This is our working product, not MVP. We will never disclose the source code of the system since it’s our proprietary intellectual property. You can explore our GitHub account here: https://www.GitHub.com/Mirocana
There you can find out the source code of our smart contract. More useful information is in WP: https://www.mirocana.com/en/wp

funblondy

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:53:06 PM

Can I give you some advice. I'm not suggesting you are money grabbing but an easier way to make your product successful and drive demand would be to lower the cap massively. Down to 1 or 2m. This would drastically increase the products visibility and demand. Leaving it at 18m it is unlikely to even fill half.
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:53:50 PM

Can I give you some advice. I'm not suggesting you are money grabbing but an easier way to make your product successful and drive demand would be to lower the cap massively. Down to 1 or 2m. This would drastically increase the products visibility and demand. Leaving it at 18m it is unlikely to even fill half.
Of course you can. We're here to listen to your opinion and feedbacks) Thank you
andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:54:34 AM

I see a lot of people buy tokens miro
This is a good sign for miro on the exchange
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:29:57 AM

Hey folks! It seems our Mirocana will be the most most-wanted trading tool)) Check the new page dedicated to the team https://www.mirocana.com/company/ Advisers part is really impressive!
Besides Mirocana team prepares some great bonus surprise for ICO sale))) Don't forget to follow the news.
the project is interesting but expensive to use artificial intelligence. most wonder if there will be many users and each will use its artificial intelligence, wouldn't they clash and merge some and give to others to get rich. when this total portfolio there somehow understandable, and then every man for himself and would not that buy first will have the profit from buying the following for them...
They provide an opportunity to customize own trading strategy (it's my favorite part). I guess, You can  leave those other traders in the dust
if you're good anough and have a real trading sense  Wink I don't think it's so expansive according with the servises they offer. Hope they will diversify products and services line in future.  

The question is whether the leverage of your skills which you can achieve through AI does in the end bring about any individual advantages when everybody can use it. Imagine three people are in a competition for jumping as high as possible. Without a spring C was highest, B second and A the lowest jumper. Now they all get a spring as an extra tool. I suppose C will still be highest, B second and A last, at least as soon as enough practice was involved and C can use his superior power even with those springs. And I feel it will go the same way with someone having superior trading sense. If you give him the tools to leverage the skills he might remain the superior trader over others.
It's the reason to buy more tokens))))
The less tokens are on the exchanges, the better, for our own good. That's why the Mirocana's token value is much higher than just marketing tool!
By the way, there is some news on it:

"Before the start of Mirocana Token Sale we decided to reduce the hard cap to avoid the losses of the company, speculations and decrease of the MIRO token’s price after the market entry.
Now the Token Sale Hard cap will be 60.000 ETH."

It shows us that  the team  is strongly committed to further developing their project!

Thanks Devs ones more!!!  Kiss

You obviously fail to understand my argument. If my argument was true, the right consequence would be to not buy tokens. Fact is, I could be wrong.

I absolutely understand your position. I  just mentioned that token holder are interested in the less amount of competitors. And the way to approach this is to  cut off access to Mirocana's products))) by holding more tokens.

I see what you are saying, although I doubt it will work that way. Will Mirocana be open source? How about someone takes the codebase and forks it to create a cheaper Mirocana?
I hope they will not reveal the hole  source. Mirocana team has created a really innovative technology & I wish the copyright will be held by Mirocana.

As you know keeping things closed and not open source it hardly works in todays open source environment. Or would you want some code make the majority of your funds disappear out of a sudden? Not sure how they are going to handle it.
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 07:59:18 AM

Hey folks! It seems our Mirocana will be the most most-wanted trading tool)) Check the new page dedicated to the team https://www.mirocana.com/company/ Advisers part is really impressive!
Besides Mirocana team prepares some great bonus surprise for ICO sale))) Don't forget to follow the news.
the project is interesting but expensive to use artificial intelligence. most wonder if there will be many users and each will use its artificial intelligence, wouldn't they clash and merge some and give to others to get rich. when this total portfolio there somehow understandable, and then every man for himself and would not that buy first will have the profit from buying the following for them...
They provide an opportunity to customize own trading strategy (it's my favorite part). I guess, You can  leave those other traders in the dust
if you're good anough and have a real trading sense  Wink I don't think it's so expansive according with the servises they offer. Hope they will diversify products and services line in future.  

The question is whether the leverage of your skills which you can achieve through AI does in the end bring about any individual advantages when everybody can use it. Imagine three people are in a competition for jumping as high as possible. Without a spring C was highest, B second and A the lowest jumper. Now they all get a spring as an extra tool. I suppose C will still be highest, B second and A last, at least as soon as enough practice was involved and C can use his superior power even with those springs. And I feel it will go the same way with someone having superior trading sense. If you give him the tools to leverage the skills he might remain the superior trader over others.
It's the reason to buy more tokens))))
The less tokens are on the exchanges, the better, for our own good. That's why the Mirocana's token value is much higher than just marketing tool!
By the way, there is some news on it:

"Before the start of Mirocana Token Sale we decided to reduce the hard cap to avoid the losses of the company, speculations and decrease of the MIRO token’s price after the market entry.
Now the Token Sale Hard cap will be 60.000 ETH."

It shows us that  the team  is strongly committed to further developing their project!

Thanks Devs ones more!!!  Kiss

You obviously fail to understand my argument. If my argument was true, the right consequence would be to not buy tokens. Fact is, I could be wrong.

I absolutely understand your position. I  just mentioned that token holder are interested in the less amount of competitors. And the way to approach this is to  cut off access to Mirocana's products))) by holding more tokens.

I see what you are saying, although I doubt it will work that way. Will Mirocana be open source? How about someone takes the codebase and forks it to create a cheaper Mirocana?
I hope they will not reveal the hole  source. Mirocana team has created a really innovative technology & I wish the copyright will be held by Mirocana.

As you know keeping things closed and not open source it hardly works in todays open source environment. Or would you want some code make the majority of your funds disappear out of a sudden? Not sure how they are going to handle it.
Talking about copyright I guess the creator has to protect the source. Everyone tries to steal nowadays. It has already been demonstrated in other projects. Mirocana team has already  mantioned their   readiness to share the source but I don't mind if they do not.
Pachech

Activity: 182
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:35:43 AM

how am I gonna buy this token without MVP?
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:36:39 AM

how am I gonna buy this token without MVP?

We use the current version of the system to manage our own funds. This is our working product, not MVP. We will never disclose the source code of the system since it’s our proprietary intellectual property. You can explore our GitHub account here: https://www.GitHub.com/Mirocana
There you can find out the source code of our smart contract. More useful information is in WP: https://www.mirocana.com/en/wp
Pachech

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:38:16 AM

What is the optimal amount to buy (your tokens) if I want to trade crypto only?
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:38:47 AM

What is the optimal amount to buy (your tokens) if I want to trade crypto only?

To get access to the product for crypto-currency you required to have at least 5000 MIRO)
Pachech

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:41:36 AM

What would be minimum amount to invest? 5000 MIRO equals what sum in ETH?
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:42:03 AM

What would be minimum amount to invest? 5000 MIRO equals what sum in ETH?
5000 MIRO = 5 ETH. There is no minimum amount, but in order to get bonus you should buy from 500 MIRO)
FabioCarpi

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:48:31 AM

Does it mean that any MIRO amount below 5000 is useless in terms of platform? It could be used only for trading?
Pachech

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:49:33 AM

Does it mean that any MIRO amount below 5000 is useless in terms of platform? It could be used only for trading?

Yes, you can use our system if you have at least 5000 MIRO
FabioCarpi

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:50:10 AM

Do you plant to offer some more basic products for investors with amounts less of 5 ETH?
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:52:38 AM

Do you plant to offer some more basic products for investors with amounts less of 5 ETH?

Yet no information about this opportunity
gtac01

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:23:00 PM

do you have blog on medium? I want to explore your products better. as well as your offerings
Libertymind (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:23:26 PM

do you have blog on medium? I want to explore your products better. as well as your offerings

Hello! Yes, we have. https://medium.com/@mirocana
gtac01

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:23:57 PM

I just thought that medium blog would be nice too

to explain everything in detail for common folk
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: