Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:27:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viewly ∙ A tokenized video platform  (Read 7347 times)
smartcrypto

Activity: 317
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:27:29 PM

But how do you plan to name your service? There are already various combinations associated with the decentralization of YouTube and so on. I wonder your decision about the name of the project. Huh
I think Viewly is finally the name of the project. Quite original, by the way.
Other projects in the title somehow already have existing names. It looks like pathetic copies.

how are they pathetic copies if the viewly is still not launched yet the IPBC is already live project.  Huh

Miserable copies are not of this project, but the notorious YouTube. In the project you named there is no aforementioned service. But I looked, the usability of your IPBC leaves much to be desired ... so far it isn't able to compete with YouTube. I hope Viewly should do it.

My bad. Again what Viewly claims to achieve is impossible. The data has to be hosted on centralized servers. So much for decentralization.
evilcyclope

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:36:10 AM

But how do you plan to name your service? There are already various combinations associated with the decentralization of YouTube and so on. I wonder your decision about the name of the project. Huh
I think Viewly is finally the name of the project. Quite original, by the way.
Other projects in the title somehow already have existing names. It looks like pathetic copies.

how are they pathetic copies if the viewly is still not launched yet the IPBC is already live project.  Huh

Miserable copies are not of this project, but the notorious YouTube. In the project you named there is no aforementioned service. But I looked, the usability of your IPBC leaves much to be desired ... so far it isn't able to compete with YouTube. I hope Viewly should do it.

My bad. Again what Viewly claims to achieve is impossible. The data has to be hosted on centralized servers. So much for decentralization.
how will this differ from already working video hosting? The whole beauty of decentralization is to get rid of servers and thereby reduce the cost of placing video, and as a consequence to remove advertising.
Ayupich

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:13:33 AM

Do you have a protocol like lbry, or will you use something else?
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:44:03 AM

What do you mean by the protocol? Huh
manox.dave

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:03:28 AM

It seems to me that the protocol of the media platform?
komar.515

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:13:06 PM

I do not really understand how the decentralized media platform will be implemented. What is its difference from existing ones? Huh
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:15:56 PM

I do not really understand how the decentralized media platform will be implemented. What is its difference from existing ones? Huh

Many people don't know about this decentralized media platform, i hope you will get the clear idea if you look at the Lbry company.
They released their decentralized media platform and they are providing token for watching advertising videos.
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:21:38 PM

I join this issue, I also do not quite understand the way to implement this? Huh
sharkman20

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:06:05 PM

I join this issue, I also do not quite understand the way to implement this? Huh
At the moment, all information that is presented on regular media hosting is stored on shared servers, here instead of them, user devices will be used, as I understood...
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:46:44 PM

this is the data transfer protocol. Emly look, before the address of the page is http / https / ftp and so on - this is the protocol. Here at the decentralized platform lbry is a protocol.
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:20:29 PM

this is the data transfer protocol. Emly look, before the address of the page is http / https / ftp and so on - this is the protocol. Here at the decentralized platform lbry is a protocol.
It is also interesting, whether the encouragement of bloggers tokens, or crypto currency? Although, of course, I would like to see the usual dollars ...
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:40:27 PM

It is also interesting, whether the encouragement of bloggers tokens, or crypto currency? Although, of course, I would like to see the usual dollars ...
In order to be able to use the currencies we are familiar with, we need support for bank cards. This is the so-called crypto-currency bridge. Will it be realized here?
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:18:26 PM

I like your promo video on the test application. Very impressive and beautiful.
 Wink
FrederickFarci

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:42:37 PM

Wink

Yes, I also like it! Beautiful people, and great music. I love the creative approach to business Smiley
Irish Lion

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:11:32 PM

Does the company have a physical address listed publicly?
MaksonJoe

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:29:35 PM

Does the company have a physical address listed publicly?
Why do you need this information?) Not all organizations in principle disseminate such information, but here so much more ... But you can look at the official website ...
vkolotun

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:50:05 PM

Wink

But the application itself isn't impressive. Made to show what kind of interface it will be?
tiCeR

Activity: 1736
Merit: 750

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:01:26 PM

Hello tiCeR, thanks for the question.

The seed sale was ongoing in October and the hard cap was reached. There is a presale for strategic contributors that's ongoing at the moment until the 19th February - above 100 ETH. Then on the 20th and on the 21st February there will be a presale for whitelisted contributors - above 5 ETH. The public token sale starts on the 22nd February and it will last until the hard cap has been reached or until the 22nd March.

Videos are not stored on the blockchain, you actually only store the information regarding transactions and that relates to videos (hashes, etc). The technology is advancing.

Interesting. I am not sure if I understand how your platform works if videos are not stored on the blockchain. If someone creates a video and someone else wants to see it, does that other person have to pay for it and that transaction gets recorded on the blockchain? And then, how does the other person access that video if it's not stored on either a central server like Youtube provides or on a blockchain? Does that person need access to the producers computer?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Klennox

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:47:42 PM

Forgive me, but I still don't understand, where the video will be stored? And that, anyone who wants to watch this video, have to pay? I do not think that this will be the best solution ....
DRUGAN555

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:51:42 PM

very very good)) Дa пpocтo гoxyeннo Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: