Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:59:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viewly ∙ A tokenized video platform  (Read 7347 times)
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:27:22 PM

Will it be possible to download videos from your network, or will they be protected by copyright?
But why do you need it? There will be video recordings of those who like to create and share it with the rest. And thanks to the IPFS technology video will always be available.

I asked that question before but didn't get an answer. Will there be any mechanisms that take care of "illegal" content being blocked or something like that? I know censorship should be absent in a perfectly neutral network, but society might have strong incentives to indeed prohibit some content from being available via any network.

I support, how will illegal content be controlled?
sharkman20

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:47:07 PM

Will it be possible to download videos from your network, or will they be protected by copyright?
But why do you need it? There will be video recordings of those who like to create and share it with the rest. And thanks to the IPFS technology video will always be available.

I asked that question before but didn't get an answer. Will there be any mechanisms that take care of "illegal" content being blocked or something like that? I know censorship should be absent in a perfectly neutral network, but society might have strong incentives to indeed prohibit some content from being available via any network.

This issue has already been discussed. I think there will be a moderator.
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:07:30 PM

It will be enough to check the most popular videos. Because any prohibited content attracts maximum attention.
brussqett

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:28:39 PM

It will be enough to check the most popular videos. Because any prohibited content attracts maximum attention.

Just when uploading a video there should be a warning message. Otherwise, the ban, or appeal to law enforcement agencies are provided.
MaksonJoe

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:37:39 PM

We have added viewly ICO profile to website CoinWoot (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/viewly).

If you have any question about Viewly ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
Wow, that's very informative!
evilcyclope

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:54:08 PM

We have added viewly ICO profile to website CoinWoot (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/viewly).

Yeah, all the information about the project in one place and very clearly.
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:12:44 PM

Yeah, all the information about the project in one place and very clearly.
And why not just use the official website?
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:48:38 PM

It will be interesting to see your system on smartTV
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:01:02 PM

Most smartTVs are based on android - so you should expect adapted for a TV application
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:10:24 PM

Most smartTVs are based on android - so you should expect adapted for a TV application
Even you don't have to adapt - now the screen resolution of TVs is about the same as on smartphones. As well as the aspect ratio. Therefore, there should be no problems
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:31:04 PM

Nobody will use it, all the beauty of Viewly be in the fact that you carry a smartphone in your pocket and can at any time share your creativity directly from your phone
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:43:35 PM

Nobody will use it, all the beauty of Viewly be in the fact that you carry a smartphone in your pocket and can at any time share your creativity directly from your phone
How do you know? This technology is universal and will work with any device that has access to the Internet.
jess4ever

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:12:39 PM

How do you know? This technology is universal and will work with any device that has access to the Internet.
Well, why do you think that people will just upload videos there? Then who will look if everyone just uploads?
Watching Viewly at big screen is much more comfortable
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:18:06 PM

Well, why do you think that people will just upload videos there? Then who will look if everyone just uploads?
Yeah, i like to watch YouTube on my big tv. It's much more convenient
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:35:32 PM

What are you arguing about? I'm sure there will not be any problems with viewing from any device from anywhere in the world
Klennox

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:50:17 PM

What are you arguing about? I'm sure there will not be any problems with viewing from any device from anywhere in the world

I wonder if I'll upload video to this system and turn off the phone. Disable it altogether from the Internet - will the file be accessible?
manox.dave

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:02:02 AM

of course the video will be available - because you upload it to the network.
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:02:08 PM

I understand that even if you turn off the phone, the file in this mump will be stored at the expense of other devices on the network
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:36:59 PM

I understand that even if you turn off the phone, the file in this mump will be stored at the expense of other devices on the network
Yes, access to the file should not depend on whether the device from which it was downloaded is enabled or not.
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:54:14 PM

If there is no decryption on the torrent, then the file is not available.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: