Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:40:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Viewly ∙ A tokenized video platform  (Read 7347 times)
Josen5000

Activity: 313
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:38:07 PM

of course the video will be available - because you upload it to the network.
If there is no decryption on the torrent, then the file is not available.
This is a slightly different system, here the availability of the video will not depend on whether the owner is online or not.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:03:54 PM

I like the fact that such a system will not be under the control of the authorities.
CristopherCollins77

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:21:32 PM

I like the fact that such a system will not be under the control of the authorities.
yes, people will have more ways to express themselves!
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:52:06 PM

Honestly - I don't know what to do to prevent it from showing on Youtube. If only any political activity?
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:17:48 PM

Honestly - I don't know what to do to prevent it from showing on Youtube. If only any political activity?
And this, too. And also complete freedom from advertising.
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:40:50 PM

The main thing isn't to let upload the stolen content from the same Youtube (for examle). Who will follow this?
Ayupich

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:17:45 PM

The main thing isn't to let upload the stolen content from the same Youtube (for examle). Who will follow this?
Yes, it will significantly reduce the rating of the service ...
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:55:13 PM

Who needs to upload other people's videos, in addition from the Youtube?
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:11:30 PM

To make money on someone else's work, that's all.
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:33:44 PM

To make money on someone else's work, that's all.
Well, if people have already seen this video on another service - they will not pay for it, so it's pointless
MaksonJoe

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:51:14 PM

No, the authorities will still keep this under control. After all, your Internet service provider is a government organization.
sharkman20

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:19:14 PM

No, the authorities will still keep this under control. After all, your Internet service provider is a government organization.
You absolutely can not download illegal videos. If you think that this will not be checked here - you are mistaken.
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:37:17 PM

You absolutely can not download illegal videos. If you think that this will not be checked here - you are mistaken.
This platform isn't for downloading prohibited videos, but for reducing the quality of advertising and improving the quality of content.
JackPeterson91

Activity: 282

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:55:50 PM

This platform isn't for downloading prohibited videos, but for reducing the quality of advertising and improving the quality of content.
It remains unclear what will be Viewly main source of income? After all, in principle, the system will be autonomous, and will be able to work with minimal human intervention
Klennox

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:34:42 PM

It remains unclear what will be Viewly main source of income? After all, in principle, the system will be autonomous, and will be able to work with minimal human intervention
The work of any network, especially multimedia, always requires observation. In particular, to prevent the propagation of something forbidden.
I think the developers will get the most revenue from investors.
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:50:19 PM

Too much competition! It will be easier to conquer some kind of profile direction, or to attract beginning bloggers!
viewly (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:57:41 AM

Too much competition! It will be easier to conquer some kind of profile direction, or to attract beginning bloggers!

Competition is always good in any market! Wink

=====

Community Lucky Draw 9! Winners announced!

As we celebrate token sale week here at Viewly, we are incredibly grateful for all of the help that we have gotten from our community in spreading the word about our platform! You have made Viewly a winner, so we are excited to make some of you winners this week with our weekly Community Lucky Draw!

To find out who won, click on the following link to read the full blog post on our Medium blog: http://bit.ly/ViewlyDraw9BTC

Don’t forget: Be sure to enter yourself in the contest by emailing our community manager Tudor at tudor@view.ly or by visiting him on Telegram at https://t.me/TudorOzy with a link (preferably) or a screen capture of your post.

We are so glad to have you, our awesome supporters, as our Viewly “champions” and thank you so much for spreading the word about Viewly!
Week 10 is our last week of the community draw!

Whitelisting is up! Make sure you apply on time and don’t miss out: https://view.ly/
viewly (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:00:16 PM

Announcing the official Viewly airdrop, claim your tokens now!

The Viewly team is happy to announce that we have organized an official event in which we give back to our loyal community and to all our new members that may have missed some bounties they liked!

At exactly 15:00 UTC today (February 26), our bot will be up and running and will be eagerly waiting for your messages, this being the official time of the Viewly telegram airdrop start! The event will end two days later, on 28th of February at 15:00 UTC.

Basic campaign info
Campaign starts: 26th of February 2018 at 15:00 UTC
Campaign ends: 28th of February 2018 at 15:00 UTC, or when the point pool is filled.
Issuance of tokens: within 14 days after the Viewly token sale ends (token sale started on 22nd of February 2018 and currently almost 75% filled)
Ratio: (4:1) 4 points = 1 VIEW token
Total points pool: 250,000 VIEW tokens. Once the points pool will be filled, the campaign will be stopped (250,000 VIEW tokens is equivalent to $112,500 at the current token sale price)

These are the 4 simple steps that you need to follow in order to confirm your participation:

Step 1. Join Viewly official Telegram Group (https://t.me/Viewly).
Step 2. Direct message Viewly Airdrop Bot (@ViewlyAirDropBot), enter command “/getdrop” followed by your email. Please make sure to type in the email correctly, because you will receive the follow-on information to your email as well to receive your View reward. Enter “/points” to see your points balance and you can also enter “/link” to see your referral link.
Step 3. Share your referral link with your friends and families with contents like this “I’ve just received free VIEW tokens from Viewly. Click on this referral link to get yours!” For each referral, you will receive additional View referral points, which are capped at 100 referrals.
Step 4. Direct message Viewly Airdrop Bot (@ViewlyAirDropBot), enter command “/eth_set” to submit your Ethereum address. In order to avoid bots and scams, we will only award points to the wallet addresses with minimum of 0.10 ETH balance.

The reward system will be divided into three phases, where the first phase will be the most rewarding:

Phase 1
Phase duration: 26th of February 3PM UTC to 27th of February 3AM UTC (first 12 hours)
VIEW reward: 30 points
Referral reward: 20 points for each referral

Phase 2
Phase duration: 27th of February 3AM UTC until 27th of February 3PM UTC (next 12 hours)
VIEW reward: 20 points
Referral reward: 15 points for each referral

Phase 3

Phase duration: 27th of February 3PM UTC until 28th of February 3PM UTC (last 24 hours)
VIEW reward: 10 points
Referral reward: 10 points for each referral

We will also give additional rewards to the individuals with most referrals! Top referrals will receive*:
1st place: 5,000 points
2nd place: 3,000 points
3rd place: 1,000 points

*If there are two or more people with the same number maximum referral points, we will split the reward between them.

You will have a shot at winning big even if you are not in the top referrals! At the end of the event we will reward three random participants with 5,000 points each!

General rule of participation: You must make sure that you do not leave our Telegram group before the token sale concludes.
Our @ViewlyAirDropBot will be randomly checking for participants’ presence and if someone who participated is not in the group at the time of the check they will be excluded from the event.
Please make sure that you have a username assigned to your Telegram account! To set up a username open the Telegram app (desktop or mobile) and then go to settings and then click username.

Thank you for all your support!

You can check out our Medium blog post here: http://bit.ly/ViewlyAirdropBTCk
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:59:40 PM

Announcing the official Viewly airdrop, claim your tokens now!

The Viewly team is happy to announce that we have organized an official event in which we give back to our loyal community and to all our new members that may have missed some bounties they liked!

At exactly 15:00 UTC today (February 26), our bot will be up and running and will be eagerly waiting for your messages, this being the official time of the Viewly telegram airdrop start! The event will end two days later, on 28th of February at 15:00 UTC.

Basic campaign info
Campaign starts: 26th of February 2018 at 15:00 UTC
Campaign ends: 28th of February 2018 at 15:00 UTC, or when the point pool is filled.
Issuance of tokens: within 14 days after the Viewly token sale ends (token sale started on 22nd of February 2018 and currently almost 75% filled)
Ratio: (4:1) 4 points = 1 VIEW token
Total points pool: 250,000 VIEW tokens. Once the points pool will be filled, the campaign will be stopped (250,000 VIEW tokens is equivalent to $112,500 at the current token sale price)

These are the 4 simple steps that you need to follow in order to confirm your participation:

Step 1. Join Viewly official Telegram Group (https://t.me/Viewly).
Step 2. Direct message Viewly Airdrop Bot (@ViewlyAirDropBot), enter command “/getdrop” followed by your email. Please make sure to type in the email correctly, because you will receive the follow-on information to your email as well to receive your View reward. Enter “/points” to see your points balance and you can also enter “/link” to see your referral link.
Step 3. Share your referral link with your friends and families with contents like this “I’ve just received free VIEW tokens from Viewly. Click on this referral link to get yours!” For each referral, you will receive additional View referral points, which are capped at 100 referrals.
Step 4. Direct message Viewly Airdrop Bot (@ViewlyAirDropBot), enter command “/eth_set” to submit your Ethereum address. In order to avoid bots and scams, we will only award points to the wallet addresses with minimum of 0.10 ETH balance.

The reward system will be divided into three phases, where the first phase will be the most rewarding:

Phase 1
Phase duration: 26th of February 3PM UTC to 27th of February 3AM UTC (first 12 hours)
VIEW reward: 30 points
Referral reward: 20 points for each referral

Phase 2
Phase duration: 27th of February 3AM UTC until 27th of February 3PM UTC (next 12 hours)
VIEW reward: 20 points
Referral reward: 15 points for each referral

Phase 3

Phase duration: 27th of February 3PM UTC until 28th of February 3PM UTC (last 24 hours)
VIEW reward: 10 points
Referral reward: 10 points for each referral

We will also give additional rewards to the individuals with most referrals! Top referrals will receive*:
1st place: 5,000 points
2nd place: 3,000 points
3rd place: 1,000 points

*If there are two or more people with the same number maximum referral points, we will split the reward between them.

You will have a shot at winning big even if you are not in the top referrals! At the end of the event we will reward three random participants with 5,000 points each!

General rule of participation: You must make sure that you do not leave our Telegram group before the token sale concludes.
Our @ViewlyAirDropBot will be randomly checking for participants’ presence and if someone who participated is not in the group at the time of the check they will be excluded from the event.
Please make sure that you have a username assigned to your Telegram account! To set up a username open the Telegram app (desktop or mobile) and then go to settings and then click username.

Thank you for all your support!

You can check out our Medium blog post here: http://[Suspicious link removed]/ViewlyAirdropBTCk
please explain for this item: "Step 4. Direct message Viewly Airdrop Bot (@ViewlyAirDropBot), enter command “/eth_set” to submit your Ethereum address. In order to avoid bots and scams, we will only award points to the wallet addresses with minimum of 0.10 ETH balance.."
 I should be on my wallet no less than 0.1 eth, to get tokens for the airdrop?
Miner manc

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:13:57 PM

Im extremely confident a company emanating from the block chain / ICO space will rival youtube one day. Especially with the way they are treating their content creators. One thing I would say is you will have a tough time competing with THETA coin which is trying to do the same thing and they have a co-founder of youtube on their team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: