Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 05:43:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  
Author Topic: When will be see bitcoin as international currency?  (Read 21156 times)
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:57:04 PM

I think at least 10 years later, because now bitcoin is too dangerous to be called an official currency in the whole world, because no one has access to bitcoin and its users, what means that people can calmly comb out dirty money and they will not have anything for it, to anyone government it is not profitable. If bitcoin will enter person identification then without any problems in a few years we could already see how bitcoin will become official currency, but for now we can just dream about it.
klser

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:08:09 AM

Bitcoin has incredible potential to be an international currency and the next mainstream technology, because bitcoin has many benefits when used, as an investment and as a currency for electronic payments.
When all countries  accept bitcoin, when laws and regulation about bitcoin are signed and approve by every country and when they have agreements over it, it will become officially international currency.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:38:14 AM

I like bitcoin as it is. I think it doesn't need to have the label international currency when it already functions as one.
it will be very soon because bitcoin is now very strong and powerful in market and day by day its price is going more high and that’s why everyone they are going to accept bitcoin because bitcoin such a life changing currency in market and its price is also very high as compare to any other currency because bitcoin don’t want to lose its value and bitcoin want to survive for a long time so I’m sure that bitcoin will a future currency in future.
I don't think that it will be named as an international currency or anything like that because of the volatility issue of bitcoin and other crypto currencies. But I think making it legalize in every country will make bitcoin more stable even it's not named as an international crypto currency as long as it has value. Smiley
think3214

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:04:00 AM

As people are awarding of bitcoin & its potential.When we can see bitcoin as international currency? Huh
For bitcoin to become international currency, I think it is necessary to develop the benefit of bitcoin, simplify transactional issues, develop more systems to facilitate bitcoin trading in the world. Countries see the strengths of bitcoin and gradually accept, after all countries in the world accept bitcoin will become common currency worldwide.
BountyX

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:07:17 AM

No chance we will ever see bitcoin as international currency - LoL. But we will one day for sure see some other cryptocurrency as the main international currency. Unfortunately, I am afraid this will happen only the day that the banking system will have found a way to be in control of that 100%. I hope I'm wrong though.
Hopefully they won't. We will see how fast will grow development of quantum machine, this is the closest problem, I think.

This surely is an issue, which however Bitcoin could bypass just by turning to PoS. A more relevant issue is the political will by the governments to accept it. And I don't think this will ever happen.

yana0901

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:27:17 AM

Hello. It can be it will be, and it can and be not! Nobody can say. Here 50/50. But it would be probably not bad. And you that does think?
Ray3z

Activity: 188

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:31:55 AM

As people are awarding of bitcoin & its potential.When we can see bitcoin as international currency? Huh

This will take many more years to come. Especially now after another bitcoin exchange security breach. The bitcoin price is just not stable enough to be a major international currency. Investors are getting spooked out of bitcoins too fast.

I dont think bitcoin can be the major international currency because you told us the best reason thats bitcoin price is not very stable and the volatile is very high.
International or national currency should be more stable like other fiat but not from crypto.
goocoin

Activity: 175
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:57:01 AM

For me, as of now it serves as an international currency. Why I said so? It is becayse bitcoin is widely used on a lot of cluntry in the world. Tgey either use it as an alternative for money in the internet, or as a form of investment. Which I might say is wise.

Germany is the first country in the world to recognize bitcoin, requiring citizens to pay taxes or use it for other purposes. But not in China, you can only play on a trading platform such as firefly. This depends on the different national conditions of each country different policies.
delcastillo1
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:39:50 AM

What do you define as "international currency?" If you see it as the form of currency which can be used all over the world, then bitcoin is already the international currency. However, if you ask whether it would replace dollar or not, I would still doubt. Not in few decades?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31]
  Print  

Jump to: