Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 02:27:32 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Town: Let's Make the Future Come to us  (Read 54579 times)
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2013, 10:22:46 PM

Trying to inject actual science into FinShaggy's delirium will only get you labeled a troll.
Asking questions that were previously answered is not "injecting science". LOL
It is when the questions involve important things like local geology (a science), weather (a science), architecture (a science), and landscaping (a science). And when the answer is "wait for the videos."

If you want to write a book (or make a movie), a forum like this one is a poor place to do it. This is for discussing your ideas, not advertising your Youtube videos.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
FinShaggy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2013, 10:28:17 PM

Trying to inject actual science into FinShaggy's delirium will only get you labeled a troll.
It is when the questions involve important things like local geology (a science), weather (a science), architecture (a science), and landscaping (a science). And when the answer is "wait for the videos."

If you want to write a book (or make a movie), a forum like this one is a poor place to do it. This is for discussing your ideas, not advertising your Youtube videos.

Lol. I ANSWERED THOSE QUESTIONS. Or explained that they would be answered in later videos.

I'm sorry if you guys don't have patience. I am discussing the building of a bitcoin town, not advertising YouTube videos.

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2013, 10:38:43 PM

Lol. I ANSWERED THOSE QUESTIONS. Or explained that they would be answered in later videos.

I'm sorry if you guys don't have patience. I am discussing the building of a bitcoin town, not advertising YouTube videos.
Well, when the answer to a question is a Youtube link, or the phrase "wait for the video," that ceases to be discussion, and turns into advertising your Youtube videos.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2013, 10:51:42 PM

Well, when the answer to a question is a Youtube link, or the phrase "wait for the video," that ceases to be discussion, and turns into advertising your Youtube videos.

I answered many of his questions with words, but he continued to ask the same questions. That is the ONLY reason I say to "wait", "watch the videos" & "read back" now.

And now YOU are trolling, please stop.

acs26

May 31, 2013, 10:54:01 PM

BUILDING BITCOIN FARM HERE:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=221394.new#new
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2013, 10:55:37 PM

Yeah, definitely not troll material.

acs26

May 31, 2013, 11:00:11 PM

How is it trolling?

I'm using your logic and reasoning, therefor you're calling yourself 'troll material'.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2013, 11:00:46 PM

No, still not trolling. You don't recognize trolling when you're actually being trolled, and when someone presents legit criticism, you call that trolling.

You may have answered some of his questions with "words," but evidently they weren't the words that he was looking for. I distinctly remember one question you "answered" with the simple statement "There will be." The question was "What if there are not enough workers?" and your answer of "There will be." revealed that you did not have a contingency for a lack of labor. It also didn't satisfactorily answer the question of what you plan to do if there is a lack of labor, and the very simple reason for that is you have no plan for what to do if there is not enough labor. You simply take it as an article of faith that there will be.

And that is no way to plan a town.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2013, 11:01:11 PM

Around June 14th there will be a large number of new videos Smiley That is when most of them will be made (I will have some privacy).

Right after that I will get a better computer, so I will start making models of what we plan to do on paint, and making slideshows Smiley

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2013, 11:02:44 PM

No, still not trolling. You don't recognize trolling when you're actually being trolled, and when someone presents legit criticism, you call that trolling.

You may have answered some of his questions with "words," but evidently they weren't the words that he was looking for. I distinctly remember one question you "answered" with the simple statement "There will be." The question was "What if there are not enough workers?" and your answer of "There will be." revealed that you did not have a contingency for a lack of labor. It also didn't satisfactorily answer the question of what you plan to do if there is a lack of labor, and the very simple reason for that is you have no plan for what to do if there is not enough labor. You simply take it as an article of faith that there will be.

No, I said "There will be". Then when he said "That is a scammer answer", I replied with "I don't think you understand just how much I plan to advertise this over the next 2 years"...

I'm sorry if you guys have selective memory, or whatever is causing this. But seriously STOP TROLLING.
This is a serious topic.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2013, 11:05:02 PM

I got over 800 people to show up to a Marijuana rally (there were over 50,000 people there, 800+ were from me) with 3 months of advertising.

I think I can get 200 people with 2 years of advertising to move to "future town", especially with the offer of jobs.

acs26

May 31, 2013, 11:15:55 PM

No, I said "There will be". Then when he said "That is a scammer answer", I replied with "I don't think you understand just how much I plan to advertise this over the next 2 years"...

I'm sorry if you guys have selective memory, or whatever is causing this. But seriously STOP TROLLING.
This is a serious topic.

I never said that it was a "scammer answer" (What is that anyway)? No amount of advertising means that people will still come, dude. I can advertise my coinurl all over this forum, but does that mean anybody will click it? You're going to take a leap of faith, and most likely fall hard.
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2013, 11:17:58 PM

I never said that it was a "scammer answer" (What is that anyway)? No amount of advertising means that people will still come, dude. I can advertise my coinurl all over this forum, but does that mean anybody will click it? You're going to take a leap of faith, and most likely fall hard.

Lol. I'm not just advertising on this forum... Look up "FinShaggy" on Google. I've got plenty of places to write, and plenty of people responding.

Edit: Look up "Let's make the future come to us" we are already on top.

acs26

May 31, 2013, 11:19:12 PM

Lol. I'm not just advertising on this forum... Look up "FinShaggy" on Google. I've got plenty of places to write, and plenty of people responding.

Then look up "Let's make a town" we're already on top.

Can you read?!?! I never mentioned just on this site, I meant in general. You're just taking a leap of faith anyway.
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2013, 11:20:53 PM

Then look up "Let's make a town" we're already on top.

Can you read?!?! I never mentioned just on this site, I meant in general. You're just taking a leap of faith anyway.

Lol. I only read the first sentence of all your posts, since that's more courtesy than you give me. And I already have an organization of 200, how many times do I need to say that?

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2013, 11:25:02 PM

And when you say "If you already have 200 people, then why do you need to post here?"

1. To let everyone know a bitcoin town will be a real pace to visit

2. Not everyone will want to move to their land (as I have said over and over) and we will be renting land out (as I have said over and over)

3. Some spots will still be available to buy

acs26

May 31, 2013, 11:34:13 PM

And when you say "If you already have 200 people, then why do you need to post here?"

2. Not everyone will want to move to their land (as I have said over and over) and we will be renting land out (as I have said over and over)

And when I say: "What if those two-hundred people don't give you enough money to buy the land?"
And when I say: "What if there isn't enough people to start a town, and there's not enough people to build houses?"
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2013, 11:37:40 PM

And when I say: "What if those two-hundred people don't give you enough money to buy the land?"
And when I say: "What if there isn't enough people to start a town, and there's not enough people to build houses?"

THAT IS WHAT THE ADVERTISING IS FOR (2 years is plenty of time to find investors if it's on youtube and all over the internet)
THAT IS WHAT THE ADVERTISING IS FOR (we only need like 20 people to be able to build a house in a week or 2, we will have plenty)

acs26

May 31, 2013, 11:39:52 PM

THAT IS WHAT THE ADVERTISING IS FOR (2 years is plenty of time to find investors if it's on youtube and all over the internet)
THAT IS WHAT THE ADVERTISING IS FOR (we only need like 20 people to be able to build a house in a week or 2, we will have plenty)

Oh God. You just don't get it, do you?

You know what, I think I might be done explaining it to you but:

WHAT IF NOBODY JOINS?

ADVERTISING DOESN'T MEAN PEOPLE ARE GOING TO JOIN, IT JUST MEANS YOU'RE PUTTING IT OUT THERE AND CROSSING YOU'RE FINGERS THEY WILL.
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2013, 11:42:53 PM

Oh God. You just don't get it, do you?

You know what, I think I might be done explaining it to you but:

WHAT IF NOBODY JOINS?

ADVERTISING DOESN'T MEAN PEOPLE ARE GOING TO JOIN, IT JUST MEANS YOU'RE PUTTING IT OUT THERE AND CROSSING YOU'RE FINGERS THEY WILL.

ALREADY HAVE 200 MEMBERS

And advertising doesn't mean more people will join, but having something THIS awesome to advertise does Smiley
And any level of progress will get family and friends to start helping, or at least talking about it. Which is another form of advertising.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: