Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:19:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
Bibimboop

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:23:59 PM

Are you related with this project which turns to be scam:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2049534.0

You are also using the same pattern of words that other guy did:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1145385
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1011296

I should address this to someone.

Damn we got Sherlock Holmes on our hands haha. Hope this project doesn't turn out to be a scam Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:43:01 PM

Some says this project is a scam. But I think this project is not a scam. On the other hand, I want to join their Twitter Campaign. I hope that some people will not just say it without any proof.

How can he say that this project is scam while the bounty campaign is still running? He can say that if he joined the campaign and he get scam. He's just trolling here. Anyway, I really have a strong feeling that this campaign and project will be successful.
Yes, I agree with you there are a lots of person in the world like that, they try to ruin the hard work that people do to achieve their goals

If ICO did't get succeed, it doesn't mean they did scam.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:29:22 PM

No, they just picked up this name because it's the title of the first known written book in the history of the world. and as you know this platform is for books. on other hand, Gilgam.es is about sport.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:39:45 PM

Here are some of the Advantages of using the Gilgamesh Platform, dedicated to authors :
1- Ability to connect and socialize with their readers ( Readers can send direct messages to authors -- and authors can communicate more effectively with their readers)
2- Authors will use the platform for Advertising their books.
3- Authors can publish their books without the need for a publisher (Busines Partner) -- instead, they will work with service providers on the platform and pay them a fixed fee. ( This will ensure that authors get the full financial benefits of their work)
4- Gilgamesh Platform, will NOT store authors eBooks on it's private DBs, we will be leveraging Blockchain technology - Ethereum Smart Contracts and IPFS to encrypt and store the manuscript.
5- All contracts between Authors and Service Providers will be on the blockchain to create an open, censorship-free environment.
6- Authors have a choice to vote by using GIL tokens for any new desired proposals.

Here are few use cases for the GIL Token:
1- Governance - Voting - Token Holders can use the Token to vote on proposals, features, token economy, etc. which will create a fair, democratic platform powered by the community.
2- Increase quality content and organic growth: by incentivizing productive contribution to the platform such as writing Good reviews, flagging inappropriate activities, social engagement - Gilgamesh user base will grow organically with Love & Passion.
3- Use GIL token to purchase Books, eBooks, Audio Books - Authors can purchase services from service providers such as (Book cover design, copy editors, ...)
4- Advertisements - Authors and Service providers can place Ads on the Gilgamesh Platform to target their designed book community members.
5- Authors can pay the platform for copyright, ISBN generation, eBook distribution.

So what should be the use case of this coin?
I've read your WP and generally understood the aiming. In my opinion, WP lacks particular examples of usage hence suggest to put some cases.

Doesn’t it have many features with steemit in common or it’s just mine diseased imagination? All that stuff you’ve mentioned is cool, but I still can’t get particular use cases.
For example, I’m a writer, how shall I benefit from using your platform?

You can write your book on the platform for free or get more tokens to write a book. I'm right?

What's the point of asking me if you're right or not?
If you didn't notice I had asked a question which means that I'm kinda puzzled too
I still want to hear a simple description of how could I participate and benefit from using the platform

Thanks, that's precisely what i wanted to hear
#3 in your list is the most intrigue to me since it's really a huge problem for young writers
Who are "service providers"?
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:18:27 PM

A project with well formed system...readers can directly messages the author... it is a good opportunity for readers...as they can solve their problem easily
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 07:43:05 PM

A project with well formed system...readers can directly messages the author... it is a good opportunity for readers...as they can solve their problem easily
You're right, and we have a great developer, which very fast response after ask some questions in telegram, with this team we have an amazing future.  Wink

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
gilgameshplatform (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 08:47:09 PM

Service Providers:
1- Copy Editors
2- Book Cover Designers
3- Book Interior Designers
4- Translators
5- Marketers or Advertisor
Etc

Here are some of the Advantages of using the Gilgamesh Platform, dedicated to authors :
1- Ability to connect and socialize with their readers ( Readers can send direct messages to authors -- and authors can communicate more effectively with their readers)
2- Authors will use the platform for Advertising their books.
3- Authors can publish their books without the need for a publisher (Busines Partner) -- instead, they will work with service providers on the platform and pay them a fixed fee. ( This will ensure that authors get the full financial benefits of their work)
4- Gilgamesh Platform, will NOT store authors eBooks on it's private DBs, we will be leveraging Blockchain technology - Ethereum Smart Contracts and IPFS to encrypt and store the manuscript.
5- All contracts between Authors and Service Providers will be on the blockchain to create an open, censorship-free environment.
6- Authors have a choice to vote by using GIL tokens for any new desired proposals.

Here are few use cases for the GIL Token:
1- Governance - Voting - Token Holders can use the Token to vote on proposals, features, token economy, etc. which will create a fair, democratic platform powered by the community.
2- Increase quality content and organic growth: by incentivizing productive contribution to the platform such as writing Good reviews, flagging inappropriate activities, social engagement - Gilgamesh user base will grow organically with Love & Passion.
3- Use GIL token to purchase Books, eBooks, Audio Books - Authors can purchase services from service providers such as (Book cover design, copy editors, ...)
4- Advertisements - Authors and Service providers can place Ads on the Gilgamesh Platform to target their designed book community members.
5- Authors can pay the platform for copyright, ISBN generation, eBook distribution.

So what should be the use case of this coin?
I've read your WP and generally understood the aiming. In my opinion, WP lacks particular examples of usage hence suggest to put some cases.

Doesn’t it have many features with steemit in common or it’s just mine diseased imagination? All that stuff you’ve mentioned is cool, but I still can’t get particular use cases.
For example, I’m a writer, how shall I benefit from using your platform?

You can write your book on the platform for free or get more tokens to write a book. I'm right?

What's the point of asking me if you're right or not?
If you didn't notice I had asked a question which means that I'm kinda puzzled too
I still want to hear a simple description of how could I participate and benefit from using the platform

Thanks, that's precisely what i wanted to hear
#3 in your list is the most intrigue to me since it's really a huge problem for young writers
Who are "service providers"?

netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:39:39 PM

Is the developer of gilgam.es the same person with developer from this project? But I dont think so because this project is very amazing
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:31:43 AM

The is an amazing project and as this campaign has a great potential to work well . moreover this will also prove helpful to the traders and the respective miners
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:38:26 AM

Some says this project is a scam. But I think this project is not a scam. On the other hand, I want to join their Twitter Campaign. I hope that some people will not just say it without any proof.

How can he say that this project is scam while the bounty campaign is still running? He can say that if he joined the campaign and he get scam. He's just trolling here. Anyway, I really have a strong feeling that this campaign and project will be successful.
Yes, I agree with you there are a lots of person in the world like that, they try to ruin the hard work that people do to achieve their goals

If ICO did't get succeed, it doesn't mean they did scam.

Yeah, i get your point, I think investor now are really picky in term of putting there money on the risk.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 01:41:52 AM

Each project has its own advantages and sometimes difficulties. But this one is different, I do not see any difficulty in this project. Gilgammesh's platform will make a special change in education and will be more helpful for each output to be creative. Everyone's opinion is important, we have different knowledge and if we put it all together then it will certainly be a very productive output.
I think it has its own difficulties and also lots of advantages here though there is highly good roadmap and developers, whitepaper spell roadmap which is the difficulty been challenge...we just trust them to excels with all considering the project concrete ideas and layout...For me i really see the next kindle here with much better media outlets and intergration

moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:00:42 AM

We will definitely release the Android version of the platform as soon as possible. Basically there is no reason to create iOS or Android first. We had to start from somewhere and we started with iOS. There was no preferences. Stay tuned.

what platform used for mobile application? is it for android or iOS or both of them?
I think it's only for IOS ,because there's no mention of Android application in the project's roadmap as you can see..

they will release android version for sure in future, but why poor android always comes second for most company even it's most popular.

So you chose iOS over Android? Android has like an 86% market share vs Apple which is around 12%. Moreover apple users tend to prefer the Apple Ecosystem. Seems like a poor choice IMO

Well, we can't do anything about their choice. Let us just respect their choices and let us wait for when they will apply it on android. Although android really is have a bigger market share than apple. I hope they made a right decision.

They are asking for an investment into their technology. Any smart and sane investor will ask questions before throwing their money into the project. So everyone DOES have the right to question the devs

It's normal to be picky for an investor. That's why the Devs should somehow explain why they choose iOS as a foundation for the app.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:54:49 AM

We will definitely release the Android version of the platform as soon as possible. Basically there is no reason to create iOS or Android first. We had to start from somewhere and we started with iOS. There was no preferences. Stay tuned.

what platform used for mobile application? is it for android or iOS or both of them?
I think it's only for IOS ,because there's no mention of Android application in the project's roadmap as you can see..

they will release android version for sure in future, but why poor android always comes second for most company even it's most popular.

So you chose iOS over Android? Android has like an 86% market share vs Apple which is around 12%. Moreover apple users tend to prefer the Apple Ecosystem. Seems like a poor choice IMO

Well, we can't do anything about their choice. Let us just respect their choices and let us wait for when they will apply it on android. Although android really is have a bigger market share than apple. I hope they made a right decision.

They are asking for an investment into their technology. Any smart and sane investor will ask questions before throwing their money into the project. So everyone DOES have the right to question the devs

It's normal to be picky for an investor. That's why the Devs should somehow explain why they choose iOS as a foundation for the app.

Maybe because apple users are special and like to read book while android users not, it's like choosing quality over quantity. I don;t know if there is any Research about this.
GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:35:42 AM

Is the developer of gilgam.es the same person with developer from this project? But I dont think so because this project is very amazing
Thank for your points. But, bitcointalk and bitcoingarden same have "bitcoin" at name so they are the same scam?... Same partern can happend whole the whole. So we cannot sure gilgamesh scam ( at least for now). Times will answer everything. I still support this topic because of their idea for book wikipedia.

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
gilgameshplatform (OP)

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 04:01:59 AM

Please don't confuse "gilgam.es" with "Gilgamesh" they are NOT related.

seriin

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:50:28 AM

The Gilgamesh is kind of interesting, especially to those who really likes reading, Just like me, I love books that catch my interest like, science - related. So this project seems like a resource for knowledge-seekers to unite and create an organized and infallible outlet that transforms the publishing industry and the way readers interact with one another by using Blockchain technology. This is really great to miners.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:28:07 AM

The Gilgamesh is kind of interesting, especially to those who really likes reading, Just like me, I love books that catch my interest like, science - related. So this project seems like a resource for knowledge-seekers to unite and create an organized and infallible outlet that transforms the publishing industry and the way readers interact with one another by using Blockchain technology. This is really great to miners.
I mean for Gilgamesh the problem is not to attract people who like to read. People who love books will come by themselves. The problem is to attract people who are not very fond of reading. I think the Gilgamesh team thinks about it.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:50:30 AM

Maybe because apple users are special and like to read book while android users not, it's like choosing quality over quantity. I don;t know if there is any Research about this.

The devs maybe does a research before choosing iOS over android. Maybe that more iOS user love reading and writing than android user or that they believe in the capabilities of iOS.

quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 08:05:33 AM

The devs maybe does a research before choosing iOS over android. Maybe that more iOS user love reading and writing than android user or that they believe in the capabilities of iOS.

What are you talking about? No matter what the first is Android or IOS, these are the two most common systems and they should be done, the developer writes that the IOS is already doing.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
izay

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:34:02 AM

I'd love to look and analyze the white paper. It is very interesting. If you will take a look on it. You will be amazed on the flow how the platform works. This project will encourage those readers to become more interesting on the books and articles that are published in this site. Most of them are likely want to give their feedbacks about what they read for them to clear or suggest something.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: