Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:17:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:50:42 AM

for me I'm more interested in web version, cuz I use my phone only for daily tasks like email twitter, but when I want to read I use my pc. also web version works fine on any device. I think any platform should have web app, cuz not all users will keep mobile apps on their smartphone, most people keep only popular apps like fb, twitter, insta etc.

yeah, I agree with you.  I just use my Android for calling, whatsapp and sometimes fb messenger.  I hate reading books, searching in websites in my small Android Phone. I also think that many users who wants to read or publish to books are going to use mainly the web version, especially the publishers. It is not common to use an Android phone to publish ebooks  Grin

Yep, the future is for Web App (PWA is simply a web application that uses modern web techniques to deliver a native app-like experience to users ). anyway, they didn't mentioned any things about web version, so I think they start only IOS app.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:07:57 AM

for me I'm more interested in web version, cuz I use my phone only for daily tasks like email twitter, but when I want to read I use my pc. also web version works fine on any device. I think any platform should have web app, cuz not all users will keep mobile apps on their smartphone, most people keep only popular apps like fb, twitter, insta etc.

yeah, I agree with you.  I just use my Android for calling, whatsapp and sometimes fb messenger.  I hate reading books, searching in websites in my small Android Phone. I also think that many users who wants to read or publish to books are going to use mainly the web version, especially the publishers. It is not common to use an Android phone to publish ebooks  Grin

Yep, the future is for Web App (PWA is simply a web application that uses modern web techniques to deliver a native app-like experience to users ). anyway, they didn't mentioned any things about web version, so I think they start only IOS app.
No, on the first page there is a link to the platform, I think the desktop version is mandatory and later they will finish it.   - gilgameshplatform.com/#platform
PENSCoin

Merit: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:43:19 AM

Service Providers are not part of the company, they signup as a service provider and list their service on the website/app. Authors can browser through service providers and read their previous experiences and ratings, When they are ready to work with the service provider, they can simply hire them for the work they need through our experience.
This is something similar to upwork or fiverr.

Service Providers:
1- Copy Editors
2- Book Cover Designers
3- Book Interior Designers
4- Translators
5- Marketers or Advertisor
Etc

Here are some of the Advantages of using the Gilgamesh Platform, dedicated to authors :
1- Ability to connect and socialize with their readers ( Readers can send direct messages to authors -- and authors can communicate more effectively with their readers)
2- Authors will use the platform for Advertising their books.
3- Authors can publish their books without the need for a publisher (Busines Partner) -- instead, they will work with service providers on the platform and pay them a fixed fee. ( This will ensure that authors get the full financial benefits of their work)
4- Gilgamesh Platform, will NOT store authors eBooks on it's private DBs, we will be leveraging Blockchain technology - Ethereum Smart Contracts and IPFS to encrypt and store the manuscript.
5- All contracts between Authors and Service Providers will be on the blockchain to create an open, censorship-free environment.
6- Authors have a choice to vote by using GIL tokens for any new desired proposals.

Here are few use cases for the GIL Token:
1- Governance - Voting - Token Holders can use the Token to vote on proposals, features, token economy, etc. which will create a fair, democratic platform powered by the community.
2- Increase quality content and organic growth: by incentivizing productive contribution to the platform such as writing Good reviews, flagging inappropriate activities, social engagement - Gilgamesh user base will grow organically with Love & Passion.
3- Use GIL token to purchase Books, eBooks, Audio Books - Authors can purchase services from service providers such as (Book cover design, copy editors, ...)
4- Advertisements - Authors and Service providers can place Ads on the Gilgamesh Platform to target their designed book community members.
5- Authors can pay the platform for copyright, ISBN generation, eBook distribution.

So what should be the use case of this coin?
I've read your WP and generally understood the aiming. In my opinion, WP lacks particular examples of usage hence suggest to put some cases.

Doesn’t it have many features with steemit in common or it’s just mine diseased imagination? All that stuff you’ve mentioned is cool, but I still can’t get particular use cases.
For example, I’m a writer, how shall I benefit from using your platform?

You can write your book on the platform for free or get more tokens to write a book. I'm right?

What's the point of asking me if you're right or not?
If you didn't notice I had asked a question which means that I'm kinda puzzled too
I still want to hear a simple description of how could I participate and benefit from using the platform

Thanks, that's precisely what i wanted to hear
#3 in your list is the most intrigue to me since it's really a huge problem for young writers
Who are "service providers"?

I also got confused a bit about the service provider, are they a part of company that the user can hire? Or should we find a service provider outside the platform?
If the authors and service providers get acquainted with the platform, then why would they communicate on the platform? They can talk to each other without paying for the platform services. How do you want to attract users for further communication?
GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:01:39 AM

Today i go to your website again and read this article: https://blog.gilgameshplatform.com/ali-mo-joining-the-gilgamesh-team-3f8814889687. Very excited about your team. At the lines
Code:
Want to learn more?
What is Gilgamesh Platform?
we have break link to https://blog.gilgameshplatform.com/announcing-the-gilgamesh-platform-204c1a3c4f3e . And i see almolst your article have this link. Maybe, it is automatic signature code or copy cat - It is not good for SEO. I think your Content expert should fix it. (My habit - as SEOer).

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
moonfrost21

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:20:14 AM

I feel now is the age of children's technology is now a lot of choosing gadgets rather than books, hem. I have a thought on how to get people's interest in reading books again.  Huh
I guess that a very difficult question to answer my friend most especialy handheld devices has already taken over our household. Its so impossible to convince someone to read a book on thier past time insted of playing games on tablets.

I think that's why we need to support a project like this one. One of the factors that affect why children don't read anymore is that there are no books that are available to read. With this app, interesting books can be easily accessed.
With parent's help, they can encourage their children as well by choosing what they will let their children read. I know that they can find what will be interesting for them instead of letting their children play mediocre games.

SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:33:02 AM

I feel now is the age of children's technology is now a lot of choosing gadgets rather than books, hem. I have a thought on how to get people's interest in reading books again.  Huh
I guess that a very difficult question to answer my friend most especialy handheld devices has already taken over our household. Its so impossible to convince someone to read a book on thier past time insted of playing games on tablets.
But it depends on the parents on how they will discipline their children using the gadgets. Parents are the one controlling their child, so they must set a limit in using the gadgets to prevent child from being addicted to phone or tablets.

It's easy to say, but children often listen to their parents when they are still young. It's hard with teenagers, they have to now have a smartphone in order not to differ from their peers.
gilgameshplatform (OP)

Activity: 112

Gilgamesh - Blockchain - Social Network for Books

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 04:58:51 AM

Thanks for your support. Please feel free to join our different bounty programs to get rewarded.

Gilgamesh Team,

WOW 😮. Let’s do it , again reading books 📚
Not only reading books you can also earn with this by reviews and critics and you can publish you own book....seriously laid out project and great plan get your token hold tight to it

quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 06:31:19 AM

I think that's why we need to support a project like this one. One of the factors that affect why children don't read anymore is that there are no books that are available to read. With this app, interesting books can be easily accessed.
With parent's help, they can encourage their children as well by choosing what they will let their children read. I know that they can find what will be interesting for them instead of letting their children play mediocre games.

I do not know how in other countries in my country you can find a lot of books but they are expensive and the Gilgamesh platform is sure to reduce the price of books.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:07:01 AM

Service Providers:
1- Copy Editors
2- Book Cover Designers
4- Translators
5- Marketers or Advertisor
Etc

Here are some of the Advantages of using the Gilgamesh Platform, dedicated to authors :
1- Ability to connect and socialize with their readers ( Readers can send direct messages to authors -- and authors can communicate more effectively with their readers)
2- Authors will use the platform for Advertising their books.
3- Authors can publish their books without the need for a publisher (Busines Partner) -- instead, they will work with service providers on the platform and pay them a fixed fee. ( This will ensure that authors get the full financial benefits of their work)
4- Gilgamesh Platform, will NOT store authors eBooks on it's private DBs, we will be leveraging Blockchain technology - Ethereum Smart Contracts and IPFS to encrypt and store the manuscript.
5- All contracts between Authors and Service Providers will be on the blockchain to create an open, censorship-free environment.
6- Authors have a choice to vote by using GIL tokens for any new desired proposals.

Here are few use cases for the GIL Token:
1- Governance - Voting - Token Holders can use the Token to vote on proposals, features, token economy, etc. which will create a fair, democratic platform powered by the community.
2- Increase quality content and organic growth: by incentivizing productive contribution to the platform such as writing Good reviews, flagging inappropriate activities, social engagement - Gilgamesh user base will grow organically with Love & Passion.
3- Use GIL token to purchase Books, eBooks, Audio Books - Authors can purchase services from service providers such as (Book cover design, copy editors, ...)
4- Advertisements - Authors and Service providers can place Ads on the Gilgamesh Platform to target their designed book community members.
5- Authors can pay the platform for copyright, ISBN generation, eBook distribution.

So what should be the use case of this coin?
I've read your WP and generally understood the aiming. In my opinion, WP lacks particular examples of usage hence suggest to put some cases.

Doesn’t it have many features with steemit in common or it’s just mine diseased imagination? All that stuff you’ve mentioned is cool, but I still can’t get particular use cases.
For example, I’m a writer, how shall I benefit from using your platform?

You can write your book on the platform for free or get more tokens to write a book. I'm right?

What's the point of asking me if you're right or not?
If you didn't notice I had asked a question which means that I'm kinda puzzled too
I still want to hear a simple description of how could I participate and benefit from using the platform

Thanks, that's precisely what i wanted to hear
#3 in your list is the most intrigue to me since it's really a huge problem for young writers
Who are "service providers"?

I also got confused a bit about the service provider, are they a part of company that the user can hire? Or should we find a service provider outside the platform?

You should read the thread carefully, OP gave the answer already.
Service Providers:
1- Copy Editors
2- Book Cover Designers
4- Translators
5- Marketers or Advertiser
Etc
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:20:31 AM

Exactly , I think the same and hereby agree with you and your opinion.
As the white papers and instructions and in multiple languages , this will help gain more followers and also clients and traders .
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:54:09 AM

As the white papers and instructions and in multiple languages , this will help gain more followers and also clients and traders .

I agree, most of there features will make us comfortable like having there iOS application which I really love it. Also, having there mission and vision which will drive the success of books and authors through social influence.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:14:18 AM

I agree, most of there features will make us comfortable like having there iOS application which I really love it. Also, having there mission and vision which will drive the success of books and authors through social influence.
Also having Gilgamesh on the IOS as well as Android platform makes it more popular amongst the authors and readers. Gilgamesh will surely take the readers to a different level with some excellent qualities and features to read a book online directly with response to author.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:25:20 AM

If you create an iOS and Android app for faster user intervention, Gilgamish's future may be stronger. Although compared to Android users IOS users are not much more than users, but Gilgams can still benefit from North America and the European people because iOS is more than Android.

Both IOS and Android apps is important to us. If gilgamesh needs a lot of investors and supporters to this project they should open mobile wallet in both platforms. But I think creating a wallet on android is much faster than in ios. I hope mobile wallet will be launch soon.
Maximum country use android phone for their daily life.
IOS is too much expensive but android not expensive like iOS. They must be release android version as soon as possible.
Yeah, i agree. iOS is too expensive. Most person in my country is using android. Hope this project will release an android application
Yeap. I really hope Devs will take care about android application. As for me, only like samsung and othesr Android brand name. iOS, especially new model so expensive, and people like iOS because Apple brand name make them feeling luxury while we have so much options to choose cheaper and more capicity at the same price (RAM, Camera, Chips). One more, We can make individual with android what with iOS we cannot.

I agree web applications are necessary, atleast if you're not going to have a Android application you'll need a web app. Also a ton of people prefer to read on a larger device like a laptop. Running an emulator is just a pain in the ass especially to read an ebook
The platform should work well on all devices, just the developer started with the IOS but later will do for all devices. You need a little patience.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:32:28 AM

Being digital is a must nowadays to keep the knownedge alive.
Let's make an example, there were days back then when they burned books == lost knownledge, in digital era, if it happens something like that, internet comes in rescue IF you saved the same document on cloud.

In this era, histories are being stored much more in the internet rather than printing and making copies. That is why Gilgamesh also is trying to make forward thru this era by making this kind of project.

seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:25:30 AM

In today's generation, being digital or being influence by the technology is too common. Almost everywhere, anything around us today is made and has the power of technology. As well as this project, that has a concept to make the books available online for educational purposes. This is a great help for people that loves books because it will give them an ease of access to the different books titles and authors through Gilgamesh. I'm looking more forward to the better progress and development that this project will give.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:35:51 AM

I follow you on Twitter. I join the support of the GILGAMESH project. I do retweets. I was interested, but how is your name translated?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:48:43 AM

Well, I dont understand here the endless discussion about Android, IOS or Web App. I am sure Gilgamesh Team made their analyse and know how to start this project. Even if they just start with IOS, they will going to make it also for Android Users in short time possible to get involved in this unique project. And surely also for Desktop Users ...
ehrz22

Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:55:19 AM

I do not know how many people will attract Gilgemesh to his platform, but I'm already definitely interested in her and probably will use it.
Im pretty sure this will surely offer other services in the future since it is a social media platform. It could be the next facebook in the future. Cant wait for that to happen.

I agree, this project have a lot of potentials and maybe time will come and they can be as popular as facebook. For now this project needs to get a lot of serious investors for this project to earn enough funds to support this project. I am really excited now what GIL can do aside from their main plans.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:03:17 PM

In today's generation, being digital or being influence by the technology is too common. Almost everywhere, anything around us today is made and has the power of technology. As well as this project, that has a concept to make the books available online for educational purposes. This is a great help for people that loves books because it will give them an ease of access to the different books titles and authors through Gilgamesh. I'm looking more forward to the better progress and development that this project will give.

I agree, most people nowadays relying on the new technology that aims on this projects use it with there different features. As we know books, are the source of everything made by different authors throughout the world, as we all know before the new technology developed. Now this Gilgamesh project provide us to makes it easy and comfortable by sharing knowledge for each and everyone of us.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:50:29 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 01:10:11 PM by KimberlyGB

I agree, most people nowadays relying on the new technology that aims on this projects use it with there different features. As we know books, are the source of everything made by different authors throughout the world, as we all know before the new technology developed. Now this Gilgamesh project provide us to makes it easy and comfortable by sharing knowledge for each and everyone of us.
Of course, Gilgamesh has a great idea, but there are monsters like Amazon and Gilgamesh will have to fight with them. Nevertheless, looking at how the platform is supported even here on the forum, I think the platform can be a success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: