Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:51:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:44:38 AM

Very amazing and professional of video explain about Gilgamesh platform
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxmUB9fHrM0
So Gilgamesh have make an announcement about ICO? What time we will have pre-sale? And how much per GILGAMESH Token?
botolo86

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:15:06 AM

How is this different from BAT, the Basic Attention Token?
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:04:18 AM

In my opinion, you understand everything correctly. Of course there is a problem that any writer can easily blog her. I am more interested in how this platform is being monetized. In any blog, you can arrange a donation but it probably does not work
Of course, the Gilgamesh platform provides for monetization. Above, the developer wrote that books and other services will be sold for coins.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:09:27 AM

How is this different from BAT, the Basic Attention Token?

It's pretty simple if you watched the video the platform won't be needing a Publisher since the Readers, Authors and other Service Providers can already interact. I think BAT will be supporting the Publishers that's why they are doing that project.

ayamark789

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:14:34 AM

No need to fight amazon for the result they need, they just have to naturally grow for the business.
Google isn't been made in one day, Amazon isn't been made in one day. It takes lot of trust from the customers to become the best place.

There is no way that this platform could fight amazon and I don't think that they thought about it, amazon is a huge company. GILGAMESH will try to bring those authors and users that are involved in crypto world to their platform.
Indifferent to Amazon or not, we should give it some more time, suggesting that the author can do some more marketing work, so that all people know GILGAMESH
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:30:35 AM

A good input for engaging in anime will surely attract invaluable interest. Gilgump is the main character of Gilgamesh's epics, an Akkadian poem, which is considered to be the first literature work, and in earlier Sumerian poems.
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 04:16:30 AM

I follow Gilgamesh in telegram but there are not many users. I think the platform should be more actively involve followers. Many give for connecting coins.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:56:22 AM

I really like the perspective and view of this Gilgamesh. Like this project, I also believe that knowledge is powerful, and like the instant gratification that people get from social media, can become addicting on its own. People get used to something that get into their nerves that interest them well. So, when people fully engage with books they learn new things, overcome mental or personal challenges, and enjoy life more than those who are fixed on the screen. So by means of this knowledge based technology, they are not browsing the internet but also with the purpose of getting more knowledge.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:02:46 AM

Very amazing and professional of video explain about Gilgamesh platform
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxmUB9fHrM0
So Gilgamesh have make an announcement about ICO? What time we will have pre-sale? And how much per GILGAMESH Token?
Wow, good video, I like this. But I too interesting how much per GIL coin and on which exchanges does Gilgamesh plan to place coins worth?
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 07:04:50 AM

This project is a killer deal. I don't think any crypto project has touched this topic till now. I am very sure that if the team is focused on this project then it will succeed. The best feature I liked is ability to publish our own books or e-books via this platform. I think there are lots and lots of people who would like to publish their own books, be it some jokes book or small story book; but don't do so due to the complex structure of traditional publishing houses. Plus running after publishers to publish their books is another big headache. Hopefully this project will change all that so that even a teen will be able to publish his/her own book!

BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:35:06 AM

btw who knows where Gilgamesh project originates?
I've looked through the documentation, but to my shame, I couldn't find it
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:38:14 AM

Well, of course every writer can create his own blog, but that's another thing. Here you can collect not only all the authors together, but also all the works of the same authors!
So readers have the chance of knowing the author of the book of what he/she is reading. Very nice idea where their objectives is to spread more knowledge using their featured app.
Absolutely, it can't be right if you were reading a book with anonymous author, unless the author itself doesn't want to be recognize from his work. Also knowing the author of the book helps the author get profit for his/her famous output.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:46:10 AM

I'm looking forward to this. Also i would like to request if possible to add anime manga for this project so that those who love anime will also participate in this project.

a good input to add anime to bounty will attract tremendous interest of course.  Cheesy

Well, yeah it's possible to add anime since the anime is demand in our society. Also, a project is planning to create a secure and engaging knowledge that helps readers connect socially with other readers and authors in a fun and interactive way and by adding anime is possible to include.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:25:03 AM

I follow Gilgamesh in telegram but there are not many users. I think the platform should be more actively involve followers. Many give for connecting coins.
Apparently the whole Gilgamesh campaign is relatively new , it will soon be more active than ever when more and more people join this great project.
So just keep patience.
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:01:13 AM

No need to fight amazon for the result they need, they just have to naturally grow for the business.
Google isn't been made in one day, Amazon isn't been made in one day. It takes lot of trust from the customers to become the best place.

There is no way that this platform could fight amazon and I don't think that they thought about it, amazon is a huge company. GILGAMESH will try to bring those authors and users that are involved in crypto world to their platform.
Indifferent to Amazon or not, we should give it some more time, suggesting that the author can do some more marketing work, so that all people know GILGAMESH

Of course I think the Gilgemesh platform will be better than the Amazon. Gilgamesh from the beginning of work focuses on the communication of people among themselves.
ehrz22

Merit: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:38:59 AM

I agree, there is no need to compare amazon to gilgamesh, amazon is really popular now and only accepting fiat currencies while gilgamesh is in blockchain technology which is not supported by amazon now. So, let's just hope that gilgamesh project will achieve its goal and be successful in the coming months.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:39:58 AM

Yes, I agree. I could not find her either. Maybe we are not looking for it or not at all. Developers, please provide a link to the information.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:32:23 AM

Yes, I agree. I could not find her either. Maybe we are not looking for it or not at all. Developers, please provide a link to the information.

Guys, I wanted to help you, but I also did not find this information, and on the official website it seems to be gone. I hope the developers will answer this question
Pokesoul

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:55:31 AM

Why do you think that Gilgamesh can not deal with Amazon? I think if the conditions are good he will have other authors on the platform, but he will be able to compete with Amazon in several years.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:29:26 PM

I already told my sisters about Gilgamesh and they we're really amazed of what this platform can bring, they we're hoping that even the famous authors would see Gilgamesh and use it for their works. Isn't that also great for marketing strategy of the coin? More and more people will come and believe to crypto if other famous people would try to invest or even use Gilgamesh for example. So i think that this would really become a hit when 2018 comes, im really excited for more about the project
It seems that you're really excited about this project because you already share some info about how Gilgamesh works with the readers and authors. As what you say to your sister in a short explanations they already want this kind of platform so hope this will succeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: