Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:22:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥 GILGAMESH 🔥 SOCIAL NETWORK FOR BOOKS 🔥🔥 ICO IS LIVE  (Read 17619 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:11:06 PM

The decisions of Gilgamesh with great road map and white papers are really amazed with also the opportunities of bounty and myself have joined with few bounty opportunities to share about this wonderful platform across social channels Cool.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:01:27 PM

It's great to see that the ico is running great and the twenty-seven per cent discount is pretty generous and smart decision of this project.

Yup really big generous to those to are interested in investing in the project. But the thing is, Can they survive in the crypto world after the successful ICO?
big question man and the answer is it depends on GIL and my own opinion is if they survive after ico is going to be the next big thing in books and literally anything literature and stories dude you can find GoT on GIL next year is possible ..more hit record authors GIL is out to work to be the best man.....hmmmh

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:07:47 PM

A truly unique idea of the project. I wonder if there will be a lot of authors and designers on it? I would like to know this data
Haha. Yeap.. Have you see a project about book social network? You can see book library but as for me i never seen any project like Gilgamesh Platform.

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:24:00 PM

In this stage, as roadmap says, Gilgamesh Platform token sale & brand awareness. This stage you are about to hire more developers to help you managed and gives good service in the community.
I think Gilgamesh team are already tackled that issue and for now they are busy doing their ICO sale. I think after their ICO ends, I am hoping that they will be more developed and have a team of experts joining this project.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:12:47 PM

In this stage, as roadmap says, Gilgamesh Platform token sale & brand awareness. This stage you are about to hire more developers to help you managed and gives good service in the community.
I think Gilgamesh team are already tackled that issue and for now they are busy doing their ICO sale. I think after their ICO ends, I am hoping that they will be more developed and have a team of experts joining this project.
This Gilgamesh platform has a very effective and good bounty which has attracted many supporters and also investors to invest in this project. People also loved and trusted the potential of the project and invested in the project.

hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:48:45 PM

This project has a very great ICO running as we can see that many people are supporting this project by participating in their bounty and airdrops here. They have become much famous in some days which is a great achievement and this shoe=wws that project can great high demand the future.
But it scares me ,the fact that they are offering alot in their bounty and airdrop will make people just focus on getting ther GIL tokens for free instead of investing and participating in the ICO . hopefully there are whales who are willing to invest in this great project.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:27:40 PM

This project has a very great ICO running as we can see that many people are supporting this project by participating in their bounty and airdrops here. They have become much famous in some days which is a great achievement and this shoe=wws that project can great high demand the future.
But it scares me ,the fact that they are offering alot in their bounty and airdrop will make people just focus on getting ther GIL tokens for free instead of investing and participating in the ICO . hopefully there are whales who are willing to invest in this great project.
Dont worry about this. Any project want improve must have promotion program like airdrop or bounty to make huge awareness for community, and you suprising when see the cap what GIL collect after ICO end.
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:33:45 PM

It's great to see that the ico is running great and the twenty-seven per cent discount is pretty generous and smart decision of this project.

Yup really big generous to those to are interested in investing in the project. But the thing is, Can they survive in the crypto world after the successful ICO?
big question man and the answer is it depends on GIL and my own opinion is if they survive after ico is going to be the next big thing in books and literally anything literature and stories dude you can find GoT on GIL next year is possible ..more hit record authors GIL is out to work to be the best man.....hmmmh

In my opinion, they will definitely survive the ICO. The only thing that is not sure is what will happen after the successful ICO is that it will be big, small or almost zero % of price increase.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:10:23 AM

Hello,

We have not announced anything related to Android as of today. For now, we are only working on iOS platform but we have the plan to work on Android in the future.

Thank you
Gilgamesh Team,

I see you are showing an android / iOS app on Ann thread. When GILGAMESH  team will release this app for  GILGAMESH user?? Hope to see soon this app in my mobile phone.
You know well that people use android phone more then iOS version. Develop android version as soon as possible so that we can get knowledge more about this project.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:45:34 AM

I thought Gilgamesh have a social app. I tried searching for the app on Google play but couldn't find it. Anyone using it yet?

First, it will not available for android user and iOS version of Gilgamesh App will be released in the App Store to the general public on Q4 2018. The one you see on website, it's just a Demo.
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:50:20 AM

A truly unique idea of the project. I wonder if there will be a lot of authors and designers on it? I would like to know this data
Haha. Yeap.. Have you see a project about book social network? You can see book library but as for me i never seen any project like Gilgamesh Platform.

Well, if you would routinely read a lot of books you would perhaps already know Goodreads, which is a social networks for books Wink But Gilgamesh is the first decentralized blockchain based social network on books I am aware of, so a first mover anyway. I wish it good luck!
paulyaces76

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:58:32 AM

When are you guys going to add the KYC to the site? I had already bought and would like to fill all that out.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:08:54 AM

If they survived the ICO they might be able to survived the crypto world too. In my opinion, the ICO phase is much harder than other phase for this is where you accumulate as many investors as possible for a period of time, and ICO phase is the foundation of the project. The continuation of the progress of the project is all planned plus they have already support from investors which will able them to achieved their goals.

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:32:09 AM

Yoi are right, Lets see what will happen to gilgamesh project after the ico sales. I hope gilgamesh token will be listed in some good exchanges after their successful ico sales.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:16:12 AM

The price of books that are being sold in the bookstore has became rediculously high, I hope gilgamesh will be able to lower down thr price of the books since no more publisher is going to be involve anymore on thier solcial media site.
I think it will. The price should be lower than for printed publications, yet it will help attract customers who will be interested in an affordable price for literature.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:37:11 AM

If they survived the ICO they might be able to survived the crypto world too. In my opinion, the ICO phase is much harder than other phase for this is where you accumulate as many investors as possible for a period of time, and ICO phase is the foundation of the project. The continuation of the progress of the project is all planned plus they have already support from investors which will able them to achieved their goals.
Well, I think they can survive in the crypto world because they already have set a plans on how to face such problems. Gilgamesh team is working effectively because they want us to be satisfied with what we paid for.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:12:36 AM

Gilgamesh is a really fine and great project that supports by a lots of people, and I am proud that I am one of it. With this project, the community will become better and more people will become more beneficial. For the people, users and investors, I was hoping that they will come to this project to know regarding its platform and understand what truly Gilgamesh wants to accomplish. I will remain as one of Gilgamesh supporters because I am really looking forward for this project to succeed.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:40:20 AM

I love reading insanely, this platform is just for me! Well done that came up with and implement such a project.
Jedie22

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:52:25 AM

Gilgamesh is a really fine and great project that supports by a lots of people, and I am proud that I am one of it. With this project, the community will become better and more people will become more beneficial. For the people, users and investors, I was hoping that they will come to this project to know regarding its platform and understand what truly Gilgamesh wants to accomplish. I will remain as one of Gilgamesh supporters because I am really looking forward for this project to succeed.
Definitely a great project, that the devs always updated on this project by joining their groups like twitter, facebook or even in telegram groups so you will know directly. So if you have some concerns or question you can post in the telegram channel because in that case you can easily to know. I believe that this project will go to the moon its value.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:12:28 AM

The price of books that are being sold in the bookstore has became rediculously high, I hope gilgamesh will be able to lower down thr price of the books since no more publisher is going to be involve anymore on thier solcial media site.

Gilga can also make the books that selling and give loyalty coupons, discounts to readers that actively in site. That can also gain impressions and traffic because people will soon visit gilga because of they like free and discounted things.

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: