Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:02:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: plan for the future with bitcoin  (Read 10056 times)
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:12:07 PM

My plan for the future with bitcoin is to establish my own business that will become my another source of income aside from bitcoin and i believe that i can reach that dream of mine if i will continue to get more bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is going up. With bitcoin, i can surely get all the things that i want because this is the best opportunity.
My plan for the future is simple to keep earning bitcoin at my current rhythm, if I can do that I will be able to get a significant amount of bitcoin in the next years, at least for me, and I could probably buy a property with it, my dream is kind of small, but I like to make reachable goals.
Nathland

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:31:13 PM

now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

First of all My Question to your question, For what you want to invest Bitcoin? Bitcoin itself is investment. You can invest your Useless fiat for Bitcoin just like you invest in any other sector to make money there is no need to invest Bitcoin in any other investment to make money Bitcoin itself is investment, if you want to invest your Fiat and if you have some Ideas in mining my suggestion will be on mining if not Trading.
Future plans for bitcoin is to buy some more by saving from day to day life and keep on buying a fraction of bitcoin every month.  As the bitcoins value fluctuates,  I prefer them to keep on saving and buying them.  I will keep them. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency and it has been fluctuates a lot in prices value so bitcoin might be become exceptional in future.  So I keep them with me.  And I will invest in bitcoin more and more. I will not spend my whole income in buying bitcoin but a small portion of it for sure.  There are thousands possibilities in case of bitcoins.  It can make you bigger or rich.  Its on destiny of bitcoins.  Many people are becoming Roch because of bitcoins.
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:40:39 PM

My bitcoin plans for my future will build a business that is sure to earn a big but now I will save money for it and maybe in the future bitcoin is high and I can invest too much. And so far bitcoin does and maybe in the future Bitcoin is paid to the working in future.

marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:47:54 PM

My bitcoin plans for my future will build a business that is sure to earn a big but now I will save money for it and maybe in the future bitcoin is high and I can invest too much. And so far bitcoin does and maybe in the future Bitcoin is paid to the working in future.
There are lots of business that you could link with bitcoin this is the best if you are planning to earn big bitcoin is the answer of all, since im starting to build a business which is connected to bitcoin like they gonna pay me with their bitcoin and i will book them in grab or uber something like that and selling some items that is bitcoin is accepted i know bitcoin has a great feature in the future and i will save and hold my bitcoins to save and to use in purposes.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:25:04 AM

Maybe if in the future bitcoin still in a strong condition does not close the way of life for people who have abundant wealth in making investments.I myself strongly believe that in each year more and more people will know this forum and increase the bitcoin price also gradually increase.

Well that's not far to happen as today is bitcoin is gaining more attention from the community and soon the mass adoption will happen and the value will be worth a fortune.
I, myself plan to hold bitcoin as much as I can so I can make whatever my goals in the future.

zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 01:39:34 AM

Probably not much I do for the future with bitcoin, but I'm just trying to save a bit of my earnings from bitcoin to save as a savings in the future, because I think saving in bitcoin is very useful this is different from We keep in the bank sometimes have to pay tax every month.
winterland

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:09:59 AM

I do not know if I will create a business with my bitcoin after all bitcoin can give bigger profits and the best thing is you do not have to do anything, creating and maintaining a business is very complicated and costly, but if that is what you want just make sure your earnings are going to be bigger than the profits you could get by just holding your bitcoin.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:58:55 PM

My plan is so long term. I want to save btc in my wallet. Then I will spend it to fulfill my dream.I will build a farm in behind of my house. It will supply product across my city.I will expand it to export.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:11:54 PM

Personally, my plan is just to invest "free" money in a bitcoin and keep it in my wallet and just looking how it increase.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:19:53 PM

Personally, my plan is just to invest "free" money in a bitcoin and keep it in my wallet and just looking how it increase.

What is 'free' money? Really the easiest way to invest for the future is simply just to put your money in to bitcoin and wait and hope the price increases a large amount.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:36:09 PM

First of all My Question to your question, For what you want to invest Bitcoin? Bitcoin itself is investment. You can invest your Useless fiat for Bitcoin just like you invest in any other sector to make money there is no need to invest Bitcoin in any other investment to make money Bitcoin itself is investment, if you want to invest your Fiat and if you have some Ideas in mining my suggestion will be on mining if not Trading.
what youve said is all good,just wanna add something.u can try your luck in gambling too if your looking for other option to gain profit by using bitcoin.mining,trading and gambling are the 3 major source of good income here in crypto .its just when,what,where,and how you will put ur investments
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:40:45 PM

I know all of us is same thinking about our plan in the near future. To become rich and fulfill our needs. But still,  we all need to work hard and have good ideas in investment in bitcoin and also tradings. We must not only focus on this because we'll have more out of here. This thing might help me a lot but I must not rely only on this matter and live my life.
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:44:49 PM

If I feel like I'm already earning a lot - i plan to hold 60% of my saved bitcoin and the remaining 40% will be allocated for trading, I'm into trading right now and so far i'm only trading around $50 and It makes me happy that it is earning something.

I"m with you. Putting 60% of your bitcoin on hold provides you a longterm benefits while 40% to ALT which is for trading. I'll be doing the same, maybe 50/50. We will be able to enjoy the best of both worlds.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:52:43 PM

Exactly, bitcoin was also a type of investment because you get profit from it even though you are not doing anything. Because as the value increases your money will increases too. If I earn a lot from it. I would going to hold the half of it for the assuurance of my future and the half to trading. If I were you I would going to take the risk in trading but i will be wise and smart so that I wont lose it.

bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:14:08 AM

My plan is so long term. I want to save btc in my wallet. Then I will spend it to fulfill my dream.I will build a farm in behind of my house. It will supply product across my city.I will expand it to export.
I must say that if someone is planning his future by investing in bitcoin, then this is the best thing which he can do in order to make as much money as he actually wants to make. There is no point of denying this fact that if you are going to have bitcoins today, then you are for sure going to become rich in the future. Moreover, bitcoin has a very bright future. We only need to believe in it.
0Pirats0

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:17:04 AM

It is better and easier now to try to raise all your investments to the maximum possible, so that the purchase will pay off and withdraw to cash, and then what you want.
ross09

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:52:57 PM

for now I just need to learn more about bitcoin focusing in ranking looking for campaign and if I already earning enough Bitcoin.I am planning to invest it in business.
winterland

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:56:44 PM

I know all of us is same thinking about our plan in the near future. To become rich and fulfill our needs. But still,  we all need to work hard and have good ideas in investment in bitcoin and also tradings. We must not only focus on this because we'll have more out of here. This thing might help me a lot but I must not rely only on this matter and live my life.
We all want to have a better life and most of us are planning to use bitcoin for that but unfortunately not everyone is going to accomplish it most people simply do not have the patience or the discipline in order to follow a plan that is so long term but a minority of us will be able to do it.
Kayla

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:31:17 AM

I think I'm going to keep my bitcoin. I have no plan to invest  my bitcoin since I haven't had any courage to do it now. Investing will take a lot of risks,  so we need to think carefully.

konco_kenthel

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:42:15 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin is perfect for future investment Because the significant price movements that can be benchmarks of us all. But I need to wait for the price to fall and immediately buy as much as possible btc.for get big profits in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: