Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:03:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: plan for the future with bitcoin  (Read 10056 times)
Walastik

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:35:37 PM

They’re a small futures exchange, so they possibly see the potential to get into a product that could be much larger some day,” said Rich Repetto, an analyst at Sandler O’Neill & Partners LP. I also plan to gather it until it's enough to live.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
@maetthan17

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:37:02 PM

I will buy a house and lot Smiley buy all my needs and also my wants 😂😂😂 .
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 03:42:42 PM

now this bitcoin has a lot to use as a place of investment
but I want bitcoin as a front investment who have done it
let's share with me how to invest with bitcoin for the future

my future plan with bitcoin of course I will keep investing and I also want to buy a house with my profit in bitcoin
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:45:06 PM

This is most plans for bitcoin to buy many things to have. If I have enough bitcoin Id like to build a business for my own, bulding on my own is really spectacular. I have many plans for the futute with bitcoin for my family.
@maetthan17

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:52:52 PM

I will hold bitcoin for a month and wait until it rate increases and after that I will buy all I want for my self and also for my family .I will save the half for the future of my kids .
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:29:47 PM

Bitcoin will surely be a hit in the future that's why I am planning to invest harder with bitcoin becaise I know I will benefit the most of it as time passes by. I will also save some of my bitcoin to make sure that my future is well secured and I am free from any worries about my financial status. I know that this plans will be all nonsense if I wouldn't work that's why I am also planning to work harder in the future for the sake of earning.
bentong talong

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:32:35 PM

I think I will focus in investing more in the future since I can barely see that bitcoin has a great potential on improving more and more in the next few years. Patience is indeed a great thing needed by all of us that's why if we really want our plans in the future to happen, we should take extra effort in doing our designated task so that we will earn as much as we want to.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Dondon1234

Activity: 194

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:46:01 PM

So I wi share my plan for the future with bitcoin, well I'm planning for a great and better future with bitcoin to earn more income and to have a savings to get a higher value of bitcoin. And also, investing is a powerful idea and a great and easy to earn a lot of money, because it is profitable and helpful to us for a future.I want best for my future family and planning for the future I want to save their educational future or some emergency purposes.I am wishing that someday bitcoin can be our digital currency all over the world so in that way there's a possibility to heal the poverty of the country..
sahil1301

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 05:03:30 PM

Hey there!  Wink I will hold my coins and keep earning Coins. Spending must not be done as BTC will go crazy again soon. Cheesy
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:22:07 PM

When you buy bitcoin it is equal to investment.
rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:28:56 PM

As far as I know people should be continuing with all the current process to make Bitcoins
We should all hope that Bitcoin's price remains consistent with small increases

I have lots of plan in my mind but one thing is for sure,  I will really use it to buy the things that is needed in our family. Like for example,  I will use my bitcoin earnings through buying the things that I promised my parents that I will buy for them. Also, I want to own a house and lot so when I will going to marry, it could be easy for me to live.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:05:27 PM

As far as I know people should be continuing with all the current process to make Bitcoins
We should all hope that Bitcoin's price remains consistent with small increases

I have lots of plan in my mind but one thing is for sure,  I will really use it to buy the things that is needed in our family. Like for example,  I will use my bitcoin earnings through buying the things that I promised my parents that I will buy for them. Also, I want to own a house and lot so when I will going to marry, it could be easy for me to live.
Bitcoin has really provided us a wonderful opportunity of making all our dreams come true. Bitcoin is really creating a very good impression in the international market as well as amongst the investors and common people. Planning of the future with bitcoin will really be helpful in having a better life and that too having no worries of anything. Bitcoin will make our future very much bright.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:03:39 PM

Hope to keep on working with signature campaign  until such time that I will earn to enough to have token to buy Bitcoin and plan to hold it for quite sometime to increase it value then I am planning to engage into business venture with the capital that I have and work hard to make it prosper and when it become successful I am also planning to help certain foundation in their needs...one way to share the blessing that I've got.

vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:06:27 AM

My planned is to save bitcoins as many as I can because I know it will become valuable in the future. I want to earn big amount of money and that is the reason why I saving bitcoins. I know that we can be rich by investing our money to the bitcoin.

That's also my plan to hold Bitcoin and different altcoins as many as I can, cause I know I can get huge amount in the end, I already proved that because last month Bitcoin price meet 1million per btc. I got big amount of my profit, so my paln is always save Bitcoin for the future investment.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:12:19 PM

This is most plans for bitcoin to buy many things to have. If I have enough bitcoin Id like to build a business for my own, bulding on my own is really spectacular. I have many plans for the futute with bitcoin for my family.
You are going amazing with this idea. Keep investing in bitcoins as they will make you rich after sometime. Best thing about this world is, prices are totally increasing here and that is beneficial for you. Invest more and learn more how to get maximum benefit out of little thing. Once you will get money from this, you can buy house or anything you want just wait and watch.
mustbaro

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:18:15 PM

Yes, today many people are diversifying on bitcoin as investment for their future stock. And that's a good economic action, as long as we know and understand the risks we will receive and not just expect for big profits.
Khristian

Activity: 174

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:45:35 PM

My plan in bitcoin in the future..I want my bitcoin to save it then i will wait it to make the price higher and sell it i have many wish in my life i want to be someday to be rich buy everything like car,house,going anywhere to help my family.maybe when I'm successful in investing bitcoin maybe all my dream in the future will come true by help of bitcoin.
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:47:46 PM

Maybe i can invest my Bitcoin for the future to gain profit but first of all i do some research first the methods of investing and the rest i will use it to buy my daily needs

Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:51:00 PM

My plan for the future with bitcoin is l will give more time and effort to concentrate here so that l can experience of bitcoin what really gives more deeper to me. As l found bitcoin now is very interesting, because people are curious now to bitcoin how to have it. What ever comes to the future l will be Supportive to bitcoin.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:08:59 PM

My idea’s for the future with bitcoin is earn more and have a more idea to make it effortlessly. I want to receive many bitcoin as long I can because I know that in the future bitcoin will be more expensive. I want to obtain plenty of money and buy the things that I want, and I dream by the help of bitcoin. Now Bitcoin is helping me to earn some extra cash to pay the bills and tuition fee. I want to be a billionaire by the help of bitcoin; I read some news that saying their’s a billionaire by the support of bitcoin, so if they achieve it I know that I can do it also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: