Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:12:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Die Because of China?  (Read 14377 times)
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:03:46 AM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?

As bitcoin goes on with the long run, bitcoin will surpass these rules made by China, because of the people who are investing into it and there are alot of users today. China has a big effect on the bitcoin economic system and whatever they do affects the blockchain, but cannot stop the use of bitcoin.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:20:27 AM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?
what chine stands for the cryptoworld specially bitcoin?china banned the bitcoin but still were here crypto still on circulation.why not just forget that country?why not go on your own way and let the market grows even with or without china
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:22:38 AM

I highly doubt that bitcoin will just die because of China. It is true that the population in that country is quite enormous, thereby increasing the probability of bitcoin users. Still, there are a lot of countries which are big such as Russia and the US, so there are still a lot of people that are potential users of bitcoin.

sheryl26

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:28:10 AM

No they will not as a matter of fact they even grow more without china. Look at the value of the bitcoins today another record high for them even without china. Yes they fall when china bans all those cryptocurrency but the can recover with it with just a month after. And besides china is not the only one country that uses bitcoins or that have users and investors of bitcoins. Bitcoin users and investors and enthusiasts are scattered all around the world so even without china bitcoi ns can easily reciver if we do no give up on them.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:31:48 AM

I don't think Bitcoin will die because of China, one main reason why is because Bitcoin was not created because of China and there are lots of Countries beside china that has access to Bitcoin. Whatever happens in Bitcoin in China, Bitcoin will still continue because they are not the only user of Bitcoin. There will be impact in the price at first but it will not go on forever.
zurc

Activity: 275

SOKOS.io

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:37:41 AM

It is obviously yes, bitcoin already survived without China and it is only the Chinese people who can't use bitcoin, yet, bitcoin is worldwide there are so many users and it is still growing.

googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:38:17 AM

No way, bitcoin will die by no one. Chines ban or regulation has shocked bitcoin users all over the world because China was the biggest trader as well as miner of bitcoins. Chines ban shacked bitcoin market, panicked user sold bitcoins as a result its price has fallen sharply 20%. But this fall lasts no long and bitcoin spiked in upward direction creating a new high of $8000. Even Indonesia, Australia, Japan tried to regulate bitcoin, but these news also created any effect on bitcoin price. Its rising price is attracting more and more users.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jilani

Activity: 244

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:39:49 AM

China issue is very sad news for every single Bitcoin lover.Because bitcoin is not only digital currency,we are treat BTC is valuable asset for future life.But i think some effect in BTC for china but don't panic.BTC day by day going to very strong.
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:42:41 AM

The issue with China is already done and Bitcoin proved that it will still continue to develop with or without the presence of China. The moment China left Bitcoin, its market value increased way too fast from a value of 4400 USD, it is now priced at more than 9000 USD. And with that, Bitcoin prived that it won"t die just because of China.

Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:43:57 AM

I dont think bitcoin will die because of china, bitcoin is geting more stronger and strongern even without china, and the bitcoin price right now 9000USD, even without china bitcoin can always be the best cryptocurrency and bitcoin is traggeting 10,000USD before this years will end and they can do this even without china.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:49:51 AM

I admit that china has a big influence in the development of bitcoin, but china can not just turn off bitcoin. And whoever it will not be able to turn off bitcoin, because the network is very wide.
I agree with you, I don't think one country can make the Bitcoin die though China is really powerful but still, Bitcoin is getting stronger and popular now. Also, Bitcoin is slowly getting use by many countries as of the moment; the trust is already and some people already depended on it.

Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:56:59 AM

I agree to you big NO . even china bans btc theres so many way chinese people invest in btc we all know chinese if there is a big opportunity they always there they find a way to connect in btc.

Definitely true, and the value of bitcoin is the living proof of it. Bitcoin has been successful without the hwlp of China, eveb though they were one of the most influential country who contributes million dollars maybe in bitcoin it is a huge loss for us, that bitcoin decreased its 25% of its value That time.
yuto7

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:01:57 AM

That isn't possible. Even if China prohibits a bit coin, that doesn't disappear.
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:51:12 AM

Though banning of Bitcoin in China is bit of shocking for Bitcoin users, but these seem to have a reversed impact on Bitcoin. Price of Bitcoin has not only skyrocketed but more investment have been seen after China ban on Bitcoin. Use of Bitcoin is also at all-time high, be it for investment in Bitcoin or purchase of ICO’s and other altcoins.

markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:56:48 AM

cryptocurrencies world will have some loss damage from china withdrawal from cryptocurrencies world. the loss itself i believe will regain itself by the demands from other countries. just need time to heal i guess  Smiley
Dluretic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:03:06 AM

Now, without China's bitcoin, it not only breaks the new heights, but the price is several times higher than before, so it is obviously a good thing to be Chinese.

Bambinoe

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:04:26 AM

Bitcoin won't die but its value will be greatly affected by China.

tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:42:59 PM

I do not agree bitcoin can not easily die. China can not cancel all bitcoin. Because bitcoin does not exist in a country but in many countries. The big boss in bitcoin will not let this happen.

hassanchahrour

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:09:24 PM

Bitcoin will die because of China, bitcoin will not die and China will not affect anything
As far as I know, the Chinese government forbids bitcoin and it does not affect bitcoin and if the bitcoin increases or decreases, the number of Chinese investors is increasing or decreasing. Tongue Roll Eyes
raihan09

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:12:37 PM

Not at all. Because of china Bitcoin will not die. Day by day Bitcoin become popular also the price of bitcoin increasing rapidly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: