Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:38:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Die Because of China?  (Read 14377 times)
Cammo01

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:56:25 AM

No chance, they're just worried they can't control it!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andre_Goldman

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

Property1of1OU

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:03:30 AM

since when we're in genects china
Remo Williams The Adventure Begins good scenes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_lKShbp3nw

Patent1number: ****-****
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:09:06 AM

There is no country can interference bitcoin because its decentralized but bitcoin can be manipulated. in my opinion, bitcoin is flawed since bitcoin cash created, it allows the miner to flip-flop between any coins so, the miners can set the pump and dumps.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:18:33 AM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?

No bitcoins won't die because of china that issue is over, look what happen to bitcoins know $8000 and still can grow more. That is without china look what china has been missing today. The bitcoins just fall a little bitcoins but china cannot kill nor destroy bitcoins permanently because we the people who loves bitcoins can make a way for the bitcoins to rise again. Because no just china are.using it bitcoins are spreading all over the world.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:22:33 AM

No, bitcoin is not going to die because of any country.
China was a big support for bitcoin. China was big contributor in trading transaction volume as well as in bitcoin mining business. 
After sudden ban from China bitcoin prices have dropped 20% in a day.
It was just a temporary setback. Bitcoin prices bounced back from $4100 to $7800.
Even after regulations from USA, Japan, Australia bitcoing is going ahead with it pace.
This happening only because of the trust shown by its traders as well as by its investors.
Bitcoin prices may vary by market conditions but it will not going to die.

pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:24:05 AM

I agree to you big NO . even china bans btc theres so many way chinese people invest in btc we all know chinese if there is a big opportunity they always there they find a way to connect in btc.
No,because if we will depend in China, the bitcoin will die but if we do not depend in China and we will continue in our own ways we will succeed.I think that we are all systematic so we can manage bitcoin even if we don't have a transaction in china because they are banned.There are still many countries that we can make a transaction to them.
Don't forget that bitcoin run because of the ecosystem of bitcoin they are miners bitcoin, developers bitcoin and investors bitcoin ( include the traders), there are no reason bitcoin will be die because of the China, although if there are people who invested in bitcoin from China and they dump the bitcoin on the exchangers, it will is just effect on bitcoin's price goes down but doesn't mean bitcoin will be die because of it, the fluctuating in the price is needed by the traders and investors to getting the profit.
tianok21

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:31:32 AM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?

It's no, China is one of bitcoin contributor on adoption ans rise of bitcoin though mining activities but  fact is bitcoin will not die or lost because of china. Bitcoin is around the world and it is not concentrated in one country or in china. Maybe china have a big amount of bitcoin but bitcoin is untouchable currency and no one can hold it for last. Notify that bitcoin is spread on different user of it even mega country have of it and mega investors can do. The fact china is china is only factor for bitcoin and cannot contribute to lost it or maybe the die of bitcoin.
queenhallmark

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:02:41 PM

It's no, China is one of bitcoin contributor on adoption ans rise of bitcoin though mining activities but  fact is bitcoin will not die or lost because of china. Bitcoin is around the world and it is not concentrated in one country or in china. Maybe china have a big amount of bitcoin but bitcoin is untouchable currency and no one can hold it for last. Notify that bitcoin is spread on different user of it even mega country have of it and mega investors can do. The fact china is china is only factor for bitcoin and cannot contribute to lost it or maybe the die of bitcoin.
It is totally wrong that bitcoin will die because of china but I want to tell you that no one in the whole world can affect the price of bitcoin and you can see the example of china. They have banned ico’s in their country but what happen the price of bitcoin is increased more from the rate at which the china has banned it so it means no country can kill bitcoin.
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:14:12 PM

This is of course stupid, that China can greatly affect bitcoin. We have already observed recently how the miners conspired and stopped mining the bitcoins switched to CASH. It was not long. Everyone can count their money and potential loss. Therefore, a single country, even with a huge territory, does not have much influence.
steffi79

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:16:39 PM

I agree to you big NO . even china bans btc theres so many way chinese people invest in btc we all know chinese if there is a big opportunity they always there they find a way to connect in btc.
No,because if we will depend in China, the bitcoin will die but if we do not depend in China and we will continue in our own ways we will succeed.I think that we are all systematic so we can manage bitcoin even if we don't have a transaction in china because they are banned.There are still many countries that we can make a transaction to them.
we know that china is such an influential country that may hold in bitcoin but unfortunately china will not kill bitcoin , because there is some country that give a such pleasure to continue bitcoin on its journey so bitcoin can live without china.
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:39:51 PM

we know that china is such an influential country that may hold in bitcoin but unfortunately china will not kill bitcoin , because there is some country that give a such pleasure to continue bitcoin on its journey so bitcoin can live without china.
Don't.But I think it's entirely possible, but the cost is huge, and it's possible that the Chinese government is really determined to be able to do that, objectively.COINS the lack of any a participant is not a big problem, most probably there will be a certain price fluctuations, but will soon adjust, it is so stubborn, I believe it has a better future.
dyewic

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:41:49 PM

Definitely not! China has no control over Bitcoin. Yes they have the highest number of Bitcoin transactions but Bitcoij is now becoming more popular on other countries. Some big time celebreties are also very vocal on showing their crypto related investments. Even though China banned the ICO, Bitcoin and other altcoin are already recovering from it.

I agree to you that china has no control over bitcoin even they have the highest number of bitcoin transactions but bitcoin now is more popular on other countries even though they banned the ICO bitcoin and altcoin are already recovering it. For me china is not the only country in this world even if they are one of the biggest player in the bitcoin market that doesn't mean that bitcoin will cease to exist if china decided to ban bitcoin or dump it.
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:28:35 PM

Bitcoin will not die no matter what China will have to do, but everything that China does will have a very serious effect on the existence of bitcoin, which will take a while to heal.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:32:27 PM

Bitcoin will not die no matter what China will have to do, but everything that China does will have a very serious effect on the existence of bitcoin, which will take a while to heal.

No people just lose their heads when they hear about China doing anything and panic and sometimes sell. I have no idea why because China don't control everything. There is a lot if mining power there but also many users so we will be ok without them anyway. We just need miners for ur current use and if China aren't there it will just have more space for the rest of the miners to mine more profits. I think fake news and normal news as well gets to people to much. They need to learn to think for themselves.

Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:35:24 PM

China is not the owner and the creator of bitcoin. So, even they want to ban it, it is only ban in their country but not all countries maybe their is small impact but not that big to bitcoin not to stand again.
mr_enoc

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:50:35 PM

Bitcoin will not die even china ban exchanges or IcO or what ever. Because bitcoin is for world wide .if china not use bitcoin anymore yes they have effect ban not big. Because many country also use bitcoin or crypto currency . Even bitcoin price decrease for sure it will recover again because many people buy again bitcoin if they see the price decrease because they want to earn money. Bitcoin will not di!.

For now, bitcoin is still doing great after encountering some issues like banning and  other obstacles that hardly affect the flow of bitcoin in the market, bitcoin recovers easily. As you can see the price increases although bitcoin is very expensive.

piter66

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:35:53 AM

This is of course stupid, that China can greatly affect bitcoin. We have already observed recently how the miners conspired and stopped mining the bitcoins switched to CASH. It was not long. Everyone can count their money and potential loss. Therefore, a single country, even with a huge territory, does not have much influence.
Never bitcoin will die because now the performance of bitcoin will increase more and more and due to which the rate of bitocoin is increasing by getting more and more users so bitcoin will survive forever when it continue getting such a high rated customers.
Captain_Planet

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:55:06 AM

LOL China died because of bitcoin, Grin
No way bitcoin will die because of China. But China can suffer a huge loss because of lack of Bitcoins. I believe Chinese authorities who thought to kill bitcoin must have regrets of that decisions.
916mini

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:31:42 PM

No. Bitcoin won't pass away just because of The far east. There are a lot of country globally which uses bitcoin. Sooner or later it will have an impact. But it is not permanent. Just like what went down before, the value of bitcoin decrease. But as the time goes by, it increases. So there is nothing to bother with the The far east thing.
dawoodkhan97

Activity: 210

LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 10:01:52 PM

Just because China has an influence on the cryptocurrency market
does not mean that it cannot thrive without it.

One of the main integral features of bitcoin was being decentralized
without being manipulated or controlled by individuals or countries.

If I remember correctly, soon after Chinese intervention on bitcoin,
the prices did affect for a few days but even after that it did not stop
bitcoin from reaching ATH's every few days.

This subsequently proves my point that no nation own bitcoin but it is
the people that are in control of it.

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on May 29th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: