Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:03:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Die Because of China?  (Read 14377 times)
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:32:58 PM

I agree with you, I don't think so. It is unfortunate that Bitcoin exchanges and some ICO are banned in China. China has a big contribution to Bitcoin since we have many Chinese, Bitcoin enthusiasts, users, traders and investors, it has bad effects but not to the extent of crashing or hurting Bitcoin that much, remember Bitcoin is now a global thing, with the rapidly growing community, I don't think it will end or die any time soon even in the midst of some countries banning it.
5hoursaday

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:41:08 PM

Bitcoin isn't dying anytime soon although what is going on in china might contribute to a drop in prices but other than that, bitcoin will still be here.
Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:45:59 PM

Bitcoin is around the world. If China does not use Bitcoin then Bitcoin will not die. Because many countries use Bitcoin. The countries that used Bitcoin, All countries have gone forward with the world. So I think, Bitcoin demand will increase day by day.
Miztasnow1

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:20:02 PM

Bitcoin can never die because of China or any other country  because there are many countries supporting BTC to become greater than ever.  My answer to this is no.
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:25:31 PM

A few months ago china had banned bitcoin but after that bitcoin prices had increased so much that china never imagined so i think without any chinese state bitcoin condition better. Cool
SergeYak

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:18:32 PM

No. Hardware from China would be selled and moved somewhere for mining bitcoin again. I am almost sure that after this price gonna increase again.
Finnsimon

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:27:09 PM

Its not because China dont support bitcoin or it is banned in that country, the bitcoin will die, but its totally not for many countries and big companies or firms from it support bitcoin which it helps the popularity of bitcoin continue to grow. So China is not a big lost.
Denifriska

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:45:56 PM

I dont think so. On the contrary, I think the massive number of the Chinese population could also help in the growth of the price of bitcoin. If the Chinese economy converts to bitcoin, we may see a significant effect.
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:51:58 PM

China is huge giver for the ascent and reception of Bitcoin it will without a doubt make an enormous effect available. In any case, we should realize that China is only a supporter as are alternate nations too. In the event that one nation totally rejects Bitcoin it will make an effect available however it won't prompt the demise of Bitcoin. There are different countires too which knows the capability of Bitcoin. Gradually however relentlessly bitcoin will recoup the misfortunes and start to rise once more. So the appropriate response is doubtlessly a no, Bitcoin won't bite the dust and yes cryptos will in any case have an idealistic future ahead.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:55:23 PM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?

Banning of Bitcoin is useless if the Chinese government wanted to eliminate those Cryptos underground sites are still running or maybe changing their IP is the often happening even it is already banned. Also, many other countries are still working to it not only China. It has nothing to do even with the Bitcoin price so spreading this kind of fake news should be apprehended. This news are just only bringing panic to people rather than information them.
creativereza

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:02:19 PM

Yes, you might have been exactly what your question about China about us is to answer. My answer is a big no. Because Bitcoin is an online currency. It is one of the most popular coins in the world online. Which is why only China, if so many other countries have closed Bitcoin transactions in their country, I think that Bitaken will not die.
ekeh

Activity: 278

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:18:24 PM

china has done they worst, bitcoin prize started falling the moment they festival started 2018, prize drop, and other panic news follows to attack bitcoin, for the greatest surprise, bitcoin still remain as number one among other alt-coin. beside bitcoin has many investors in other country, and the mission of bitcoin has not be completed, still have many more years to count here on earth, before going to moon.
jchi2210

Activity: 442
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:21:44 PM

I don't think China caused the end of our nice bull run, I mean it certainly didn't help anything but the cause of it mostly came from the Mt. gox trustee being a dick and selling a crap ton of BTC at different intervals but large amounts at the same time causing mass panic. You can correlate the sells with the major dips since December.

Halo Platform is one of the fastest Blockchains I've seen yet. They have FREE transactions. 250 Millisecond Block speeds. Smart contracts, Masternodes, blockchain games, and their own high speed DEX with BTC/ETH/USDC pairs. Similar to ETH, Waves, EOS, and more yet with only $1 million mcap. This video showcases the speed and reliability of the blockchain using the DEX, Masternodes (that will soon payout in BTC and ETH), blockchain games, and more! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g74d3ixX7E8&feature=youtu.be
Denigmatic

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:05:47 PM

Bitcoin will not even die of a ban on the exchange of porcelain or IcO or something else. Because bitkoyn is intended for the whole world. China does not use bitkoyn anymore, yes, they have little effect. Because in many countries bitcoin or crypto currency is also used.
dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:03:32 PM

I certainly do not. We have found that the development of bitcoin from the beginning to the present time has demonstrated that bitcoin is not dominated by an organization or government. China bans bitcoin I think it will affect a bit with bitcoin but not make bitcoin disappear
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:11:37 PM

A few months ago china had banned bitcoin but after that bitcoin prices had increased so much that china never imagined so i think without any chinese state bitcoin condition better. Cool
Yes and it turns out that what we fear does not happen, it proves that any negative issues will have no effect, and after the big exam is passed then the tougher current exam is banned from Facebook, Twitter and Google and I'm sure bitcoin can pass this test.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:17:18 PM

No,  bitcoin will not die because of china.  There are so many reason that may happen before bitcoin will die and not only because of china. If bitcoin will lost it's value and we cannot access it in the internet.  That is the only way btc will die.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:23:13 AM

No,  bitcoin will not die because of china.  There are so many reason that may happen before bitcoin will die and not only because of china. If bitcoin will lost it's value and we cannot access it in the internet.  That is the only way btc will die.

Obviously not. China has a vast contribution does not mean that the bitcoin life will die to it. It's not possible for anyone to control bitcoin and the crypto. The china bans it there is nothing we stress over bitcoin are decentralize all have the flexibility to utilize it and appreciate the advantages the can provide for us. Don't fear about China. Don't fear about value today of bitcoin. Calm and Stay positive.
sungaiyangderas

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:27:01 AM

Bitcoin will not die even the bans on China or IcO ban. Because bitcoin is for the whole world. If not using bitcoin again yes they have no big ban effect. Because many countries also use bitcoins or crypto currencies.
jops

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:09:46 AM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?
Bitcoin will not die even china banned this to there country. We all now that china has a big impact to the community of bitcoin, but it doesn't mean that bitcoin will die if china banned this. Not only the china accept bitcoin, there are a lots of countries who accept bitcoin just like US, Japan, Canada and other countries around the world. There is no reason bitcoin will die even china banned this. Us long us there are people use bitcoin bitcoin will remain.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: