Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:08:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - Low Fees, 100% Community, POW-Equihash No-Premine No-Tax  (Read 343639 times)
e4f4

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:16:29 PM

Check out my video guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8-suQwa52E

The purpose is to promote BTCZ

Nice rig.
Whats your Shadow of Mordor framerate.
Joke.

Bitcoin legacy, Doge fun and private transactions. Check out BitcoinZ... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2166510.0

Missed Bitcoin in 2009? Find out more about IOTA...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1216479.0
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
e4f4

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:19:02 PM

Just published first view of our new bought domain www.bitcoinz.cash
Many thanks to my bro Martin.
On Monday he starts to work on it.

... our part to get BTCZ to more popularity.

Great weekend to all.

Good choice on domain name.

Bitcoin legacy, Doge fun and private transactions. Check out BitcoinZ... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2166510.0

Missed Bitcoin in 2009? Find out more about IOTA...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1216479.0
Mozzus

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:37:34 PM

Check out my video guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8-suQwa52E

The purpose is to promote BTCZ

nice to see you here mate Smiley) lov the video
chuckn3v3rsold

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:43:58 PM

Let's go for nr 2. Hopefully the big guys with 10mill+ btcz wallets will help us out and not just the small miners.

guys with 10 millions+ btcz wallets  Huh

Yes adresses like this https://bitcoinz.ph/address/t1Y4QACu5S6udREAEjNZgEFWLT6TASncfcL

I see, the supply is 236,750,041 BTCZ , which is absurd. Not sure how I could have missed that.
And already wallets with millions of BTCZ is really pathetic.

This cool project suddenly turned out to be another *beep*coin.

Im out.

dont cry about these wallets , people are actualy mining the coin for example on supernova there is a guy with 865000 kh/s and he gets 3mil coins a day

cry ? Silly kid...

@Temporel, this has been mentioned earlier:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2166510.msg22829597#msg22829597
also in the white paper:
https://bitcoinz.site/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Community_Paper_Finalv1.0.0_20171007.pdf

You know. After a year these coins means ~1% of circulation supply.
crypt0r3x

Activity: 287

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 05:00:46 PM

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ( FAQ )

We have an FAQ on discord (#faq channel) and Reddit.

https://discordapp.com/invite/u3dkbFs

https://www.reddit.com/r/BTCZCommunity/comments/767gco/frequently_asked_questions_faq/

comments 'on' in Reddit FAQ so we may add to it as community continues forward.

BTCZ Address Sharelink: https://btcz.me/cryptorex
BTCZ Send via TXT/SMS Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeGX36c24i0
BTCZ TXT/SMS Codebase: https://github.com/bitcoinz-wallets/TxtZ

BHTeam

Activity: 336

https://www.crypto-coinz.net

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 05:59:50 PM

Great weekend to all.

Good name - you need to get a nice sleek design web site there.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Crypto-Coinz  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Guides | Calculator | Currency Statsitics | Masternode Calculator | Monitor Creator
▬▬▬▬  HUSH  KMD  ZEC  ZCL  ZER  ZEN  XZC  BSD  BTCZ  SIGT  VOT  ▬▬▬▬
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:02:04 PM

Great weekend to all.

What a nice domain name to have.
kobri0815

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:14:38 PM

hmmm please not another GPU Bitcoin. don't get me wrong but what's the value of this coin?

Good community? Yeah maybe, but why another coin to create?

Look at Bitcore - BTX they done this job several months ago and doing a very good job so far.

I don't know what to think about this project. Maybe future announcements will convince me.
hepilord

Activity: 171

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:09:13 PM

I will mine this coin all time. I whish all best for dev team.
e4f4

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:19:56 PM

hmmm please not another GPU Bitcoin. don't get me wrong but what's the value of this coin?

Good community? Yeah maybe, but why another coin to create?

Look at Bitcore - BTX they done this job several months ago and doing a very good job so far.

I don't know what to think about this project. Maybe future announcements will convince me.

Fair questions...

Personally, i like to mine it, rewards are above 1. Roadmap is realistic. Community is forming around it.  Time will tell if i was wrong.

BadAstroZA

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 08:24:42 PM

Yep - I'm in and have been mining and considering running a node wallet but I'm still waiting to see if anyone can describe what is genuinely unique about this coin? Other than engaged community members and self-interested miners, why would anyone else care about this equihash coin with a huge total supply?

And this is a serious question, not a troll in any way. What does BitcoinZ offer that no other coin does?

This part of the whitepaper is really confusing:
Tech
BitcoinZ is a bitcoin compatible cryptocurrency based on the zcash core. It utilizes the Equihash
algorithm with t-addresses and zk-snarks anonymous z-addresses.
The combination of these technologies enables BitcoinZ to operate as a proven cryptocurrency
with the ability to offer graphics processor unit (GPU) mining to anyone in the world with
access to off the shelf graphics cards, also known as commodity hardware. Additionally, it
enables the portability and compatibility with BitcoinZ and other cryptocurrency blockchains
How is this "bitcoin compatible" - I'm not even sure what that means.

And what does that last highlighted sentence mean - portability and compatibility how?

swisstrader

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 08:40:39 PM

Great weekend to all.

Good name - you need to get a nice sleek design web site there.

Working on Monday for the web site. Have hired a photoshop designer to make the bitcoinz gold coin picture better.
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:43:09 PM

Wow guys what a community we have here,fantastic response to my idea and some very generous offers to help with listings,I agree Bittrex would be best option but we should do a vote so everyone can have a say,I will message Ocminer supernova pool owner and ask him to add a voluntary 0.5% donation and see if he can show which miners are donating like he does for pool donations,maybe other pool owners would offer this option also.i think keeping donations with pool and having a transparent BitcoinZ address where we can check how it going might be our best option for moments.
Marginmasters

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:44:41 PM

this project is fake, now, I'm sorry
swisstrader

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 08:46:06 PM

Yep - I'm in and have been mining and considering running a node wallet but I'm still waiting to see if anyone can describe what is genuinely unique about this coin? Other than engaged community members and self-interested miners, why would anyone else care about this equihash coin with a huge total supply?

And this is a serious question, not a troll in any way. What does BitcoinZ offer that no other coin does?

Tech
BitcoinZ is a bitcoin compatible cryptocurrency based on the zcash core. It utilizes the Equihash
The combination of these technologies enables BitcoinZ to operate as a proven cryptocurrency
with the ability to offer graphics processor unit (GPU) mining to anyone in the world with
access to off the shelf graphics cards, also known as commodity hardware. Additionally, it
enables the portability and compatibility with BitcoinZ and other cryptocurrency blockchains
And what does that last highlighted sentence mean - portability and compatibility how?

Hey man, unique is the symbiosis of Bitcoin and ZCash, especially the totally anonymous transfer by zkSNARK tech.
Please read the white paper: https://bitcoinz.site/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Community_Paper_Finalv1.0.0_20171007.pdf

It is Bitcoin 2.0!

In 2009 to 2011 I was sleeping away Bitcoin, the second chance with BitcoinZ for sure I do not!
Stealth8368

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:13:02 PM

this project is fake, now, I'm sorry

Please explain how you came to this conclusion?
yes I would like to know how you came to that conclusion also
Stealth8368

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:15:40 PM

I have emailed Ocminer supernova pool operator regarding donations on a voluntary basis as outlined in previous post.
ukminer17

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:23:41 PM

I have emailed Ocminer supernova pool operator regarding donations on a voluntary basis as outlined in previous post.

im mining btcz @ suprnova i will be supporting this donation, the quicker the better
BadAstroZA

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 10:52:11 PM

Tech

Hey man, unique is the symbiosis of Bitcoin and ZCash, especially the totally anonymous transfer by zkSNARK tech.
Please read the white paper: https://bitcoinz.site/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Community_Paper_Finalv1.0.0_20171007.pdf

It is Bitcoin 2.0!

In 2009 to 2011 I was sleeping away Bitcoin, the second chance with BitcoinZ for sure I do not!

Getting tired of being told to read the white paper. I have read the white paper. That quote is from the white paper. The white paper is very high level and uses terms like I quoted but without explaining them.

Please explain the "symbiosis of Bitcoin and Zcash" - what does this mean? It's basically just a rephrasing of what I bolded in my quote from the white paper, as it's a nice sounding phrase but without any substantive explanation of how this ACTUALLY functions.

Don't get me wrong... I am just doing my due diligence. I've been mining btcz for a few days now and been in the Discord asking questions etc. When people make huge claims about a new coin, they need to be prepared for rigorous investigation into what underpins those claims, otherwise they're simply expecting people to jump on board out of blind faith. There are currently 1170 coins/tokens/platforms listed on CoinMarketCap and people quite rightly want to know answers to questions such as "OK, sounds nice, but why this coin - what does it offer that others don't, and why would it get mass adoption, and why would it take market share away from the existing competition that already has a strong presence on exchanges?".

There are idiot trolls here who like to shitpost new coin announcment threads... I'm not doing that. I'm trying to find answers to questions that aren't on the website, aren't in this thread, and aren't in the white paper.
realhellomoto
Copper Member

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:31:46 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 12:00:47 AM by realhellomoto

Tech

It is Bitcoin 2.0!

Getting tired of being told to read the white paper. I have read the white paper. That quote is from the white paper. The white paper is very high level and uses terms like I quoted but without explaining them.

Please explain the "symbiosis of Bitcoin and Zcash" - what does this mean? It's basically just a rephrasing of what I bolded in my quote from the white paper, as it's a nice sounding phrase but without any substantive explanation of how this ACTUALLY functions.

Don't get me wrong... I am just doing my due diligence. I've been mining btcz for a few days now and been in the Discord asking questions etc. When people make huge claims about a new coin, they need to be prepared for rigorous investigation into what underpins those claims, otherwise they're simply expecting people to jump on board out of blind faith. There are currently 1170 coins/tokens/platforms listed on CoinMarketCap and people quite rightly want to know answers to questions such as "OK, sounds nice, but why this coin - what does it offer that others don't, and why would it get mass adoption, and why would it take market share away from the existing competition that already has a strong presence on exchanges?".

There are idiot trolls here who like to shitpost new coin announcment threads... I'm not doing that. I'm trying to find answers to questions that aren't on the website, aren't in this thread, and aren't in the white paper.

BitcoinZ is a bitcoin compatible cryptocurrency = its based off bitcoin which zcash is based off, and its compatible with many things like all the remote procedure calls (RPC) to the coinbase daemon (zcashd) and deterministic wallets, its a bit different if you go technical as it has 22 byte addresses instead of 21 bytes. The address starts with t1, which perhaps someone could disagree with and say it would be better to change it to b2, and that could be Proposed and voted on etc.

Additionally, it enables the portability and compatibility with BitcoinZ and other cryptocurrency blockchains. = It refers to the line above it which is talking about BitcoinZ can be mined with only GPU and shares similarities with other cryptocurrency blockchains.

To be frank and honest and to answer the question of WHY IS THIS DIFFERENT?! = Its yet to be seen, but it has been told. Bitcoin, and most to all crypto currencies have a dev team, and a corporation like setup with managers etc and they pay the employees and the coin is ran in this fashion. The DIFFERENCE is that BitcoinZ is completely decentralized. Which makes it much different than many coins/tokens/chains. Do not be surprised if we see many websites and no centralized website.

Maybe we can find out what it is by knowing what it is not?

1. It it not made for a certain purpose like 'selling gaming tokens'.
2. It does not have a developers fee.

What does it have?

1. It swaps a unit of value backed by Proof of Work, the miners work. All that energy that took place to mine the block.
2. Decentralization, no one monarchy which controls the coin and makes the decisions. Looking at the roadmap we can see that there will be a system implemented for proposal voting and thats going to give direction to the chain. In this proposal system it perhaps will have how donated funds will be managed; as donations in BTCZ are already flowing in.
3. An active community.

What secret weapon does this coin have? For example z_address isn't new. Wallets for all platforms isn't new.

None of it is new, but the secret weapon is how it will be implemented. We have yet to see this.
I know that I and some other developers are working on making it possible to exchange BTCZ to all other top altcoins directly from the wallet by inputting the address or scanning a QR code of other currencies. Now this is some work. Its not a secret weapon, because you could login to an exchange, deposit, sell and withdrawal. But in this way it will all be automatic and user friendly. I believe that most people want crypto to be safe, fun, mine-able, and easy to use. The real direction I believe is for new comers to crypto because there will be a huge wave in the coming years and BitcoinZ is paving the path. As Bitcoin is being ripped down by new forks. BitcoinZ will build up a decentralized coin, free of all the entities that Bitcoin made itself hostage of. When you think of BitcoinZ think of 'decentralized' but REALLY decentralized. Make sure its decentralized. Its not 'decentralized' because someone said it was decentralized. Make sure that the development is coming from many groups in many nations, independent of each other but united on working together on the BitcoinZ blockchain.

-hellomoto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 324 »
  Print  

Jump to: