Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:12:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - Low Fees, 100% Community, POW-Equihash No-Premine No-Tax  (Read 343639 times)
crypt0r3x

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 10:27:35 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT - NEW PROPOSAL PAID EXCHANGE LISTING #1

Community a VERY big step towards our mission of decentralization.

We've made a deal - we just need your vote!

Please vote on Proposal #7 'Paid Exchange Listing #1'.  https://info.btcz.rocks

BTCZ Address Sharelink: https://btcz.me/cryptorex
BTCZ Send via TXT/SMS Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeGX36c24i0
BTCZ TXT/SMS Codebase: https://github.com/bitcoinz-wallets/TxtZ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinz-pod (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:33:47 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 10:49:57 PM by bitcoinz-pod

Please vote on Proposal #7 'Paid Exchange Listing #1'.  https://info.btcz.rocks

This is huge - Crypto-Bridge.org listing!
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE

Respect for that!
All supporters should vote how to spend funds from donations:
Direct pool link: http://www.strawpoll.me/14608560

BitcoinZ - In Decentralization We Trust
RobertN

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:59:22 PM

That's great! Have anyone in here tried it before? What are your experiences with it?
Never heard of it tho (Probably because I'm pretty new in the game).
tox22544

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:54:37 PM

That's great! Have anyone in here tried it before? What are your experiences with it?

It's easy to use like any other exchange in browser. But there are some additional fees. For example LTC -  Gateway fee: 0.002 LTC and Blockchain withdrawal fee: 0.0114705 LTC. On other exchange its only one 0.002 fee.
lionplushie

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:13:19 AM

excited to be part of the community.

but i got one heart-burning question..

how can i transfer my wallet from my android to the windows wallet?  Huh
Hyxt

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:21:42 AM

Its a long progress but it goes like this:

1. Open MyBitcoinZ and go to settings
2. Click your wallet under Wallets & Integrations
3. At the bottom click More Options then click "Export Wallet"
4. It will require you to put in a password, enter a password and select Download
5. Save the .json file somewhere safe
6. Open .json file with notepad
7. Navigate to https://bitwiseshiftleft.github.io/sjcl/demo/
8. Copy and paste .json file contents into Ciphertext box
9. Enter Password into the Password text box
10. Click the "Decrypt" arrow above the Ciphertext box
11. In the box that says Plaintext, find where it says xPrivKey and copy the key - ie, copy the bold portion
:: "xPrivKey":"xprv9s21ZrQH143K4AQUJKjefk34jdlfkdf99383kjfkJFwkfjekJkaeipqFKKEM3434"
12. Navigate to https://bip32jp.github.io/english/
13. Copy xPrivKey into BIP32 Extended Key
14. Select BIP 44 k'th account i'th keypair (receive) from the Derivation Path dropdown
15. Typically Account and Keypair Index will be 0, if you've used any but the first public address assigned to you by MyBitcoinZ wallet, you'll have to change this. I'll explain how to figure that out below.
16. Copy the field Private Key (WIF)
17. Open swing wallet, click Wallet dropdown, import one private key and paste the Private Key (WIF) into the input box

If you're not using the first address given to you by MyBitcoinZ wallet
1. All the information is the same except when you navigate to the website in step 12
2. You'll find your Wallet Addresses under "Wallet Addresses" under Settings -> More Options
3. Find the wallet address you need, you'll see xpub/0/1, xpub/0/2, etc. The last number is what you'll put into Keypair index on the website in step 12 which will recover the funds from that wallet address into your swing wallet
lionplushie

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:52:04 AM

4. It will require you to put in a password, enter a password and select Download
11. In the box that says Plaintext, find where it says xPrivKey and copy the key - ie, copy the bold portion
:: "xPrivKey":"xprv9s21ZrQH143K4AQUJKjefk34jdlfkdf99383kjfkJFwkfjekJkaeipqFKKEM3434"
14. Select BIP 44 k'th account i'th keypair (receive) from the Derivation Path dropdown
15. Typically Account and Keypair Index will be 0, if you've used any but the first public address assigned to you by MyBitcoinZ wallet, you'll have to change this. I'll explain how to figure that out below.
17. Open swing wallet, click Wallet dropdown, import one private key and paste the Private Key (WIF) into the input box

1. All the information is the same except when you navigate to the website in step 12
2. You'll find your Wallet Addresses under "Wallet Addresses" under Settings -> More Options
3. Find the wallet address you need, you'll see xpub/0/1, xpub/0/2, etc. The last number is what you'll put into Keypair index on the website in step 12 which will recover the funds from that wallet address into your swing wallet

oh god thanks.

you're my savior, kept trying the whole night yesterday.  Cheesy

another question, if my address changed, my old address can still be used to receive fund?
chipah

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:34:44 AM

New version of BitcoinZ Wallet 1.1.0_1.3 has been released

Run wallet and keep it open - it helps decentralization
Download and run bitcoinz-wallet.bat. No need to install.

Release notes:
- logo change & get rid of false positives antivirus warnings

https://github.com/bitcoinz-pod/bitcoinz-wallet/releases

SHA-256   df29fe47605494dc8bb99e30f9de8bcb35a19b682915302f9990b092371e8d33
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/df29fe47605494dc8bb99e30f9de8bcb35a19b682915302f9990b092371e8d33/detection

Is there a guide for Linux? I'm dump when it comes to "make" stuffs. I have VM that I can leave running all the time.
TIA
diepiphmt

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:31:14 AM

This is huge - Crypto-Bridge.org listing!
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE

Respect for that!
All supporters should vote how to spend funds from donations:
Direct pool link: http://www.strawpoll.me/14608560
Thanks for your intensive efforts for the project. Finally, Bitcoin Z has been listed on a real decentralised exchange.
Barsban

Activity: 121
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:43:32 AM

What is going on? Smiley NetHashrate made 2x from 2 to 4 Smiley

And about new exchange. Maybe it's too high price for listing on unknown and new exchange? But from other site we really need exchanges. And decentralized? Looks good. Is it really decentralized exchange or decentralized, but with centralized wallets ?
jeeri

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 06:10:36 AM

When can we expect windows wallet?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
bitcoinz-pod (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:15:27 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 06:42:20 AM by bitcoinz-pod

What is going on? Smiley NetHashrate made 2x from 2 to 4 Smiley

And about new exchange. Maybe it's too high price for listing on unknown and new exchange? But from other site we really need exchanges. And decentralized? Looks good. Is it really decentralized exchange or decentralized, but with centralized wallets ?

Ignored.
Before next questions please comment your last fake news about zcash POS.
Leave this forum and don't spam.
We don't want to read lame comments from you & tox22544.

j4y_naKomodo

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:41:07 AM

***  ALERT * WATCHONLY-GUI BUG * ALERT ***

Greetings, friends at Bitcoinz! As Komodo Platform has been working around the clock to fine-tune the multiple GUI's that are the face of our Agama multiwallet and BarterDEX atomic swap protocols, there have obviously been many bugs found and many debugged. However, one bug in particular was found not only in our Agama GUI wallet, but also in the zcash4mac GUI swing wallet. It is a simple bug, but it warrants your attention. This is a potential money cost bug.

Bitcoinz (BTCZ) - As a Bitcoin-protocol cryptocurrency, your GUI wallet(s) may be susceptible to this bug.

ISSUE: 'watchonly' addresses appearing as your own in GUI wallet; users could potentially send funds to the address, unaware it is not theirs or available for withdrawal.  You can import <any address> and it becomes a 'watchonly' address. The GUI will display the address as yours, add its funds to your balance, and accept deposits, but cannot be withdrawn. This could be a normal address, my address, a p2sh address, satoshi's address, etc. This can be confusing to an end-user and will lead to many headaches for the developer, as is always the case with misplaced funds.

FOUND: in Komodo Platform's Agama multiwallet (fixed) and zcash4mac GUI swing wallet (@jl777b: "newest QT wallet seems ok about watch only, but not sure of older and when it was fixed")

ex. @grewalsatinder found the bug in his zcash swing wallet: https://i.imgur.com/sVd0QTL.png

Quote from: jl777B
"satinder used zcash4mac, ie. the zcash osx GUI, not ours... the assumption is no GUI out there properly handles watch only addresses, until proven that they do... agama also had this bug, which we found and fixed, so it seems a very common bug to have"

SOLUTION: For the 'watchonly' address or any address not yours, the value 'ismine' returns false. Any such address gets filtered out.

QUESTIONS:
  • How does your recommended GUI deal with watchonly addresses?
  • Does your GUI display watchonly addresses as different than actual addresses in the wallet?

We need to experiment a bit to see which approach gets a better response triggering the bug. People WILL lose money if they send funds to a watchonly address.

"the t3 addresses in the 'Own Addresses' column! and they absolutely cant be as they are p2sh addresses. it is clear proof that the bug is very real and anybody that understands a p2sh address will understand it cant be something in your wallet. it is usually a multisig address, so only if it is a 1of1 multisig (possible but very silly) can you have a p2sh address that is spendable, but the wallet wont even know it... normal addresses can also be watchonly, which makes this even worse. in that case it would appear in the list of addresses just like all the others. even if you are able to spot p2sh addresses visually, it wont be enough"

I've been tasked with spreading awareness and facilitating discussion of this bug, so please let me know if you have any questions. I'll get you some answers and we can minimize the impact. We wanted to reach out directly to the developers of the 60+ coins featured on Agama and BarterDEX as the bug may have a direct impact on you (via your own GUI wallet).

- Jay
bitcoinz-pod (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:57:09 AM

It's easy to use like any other exchange in browser. But there are some additional fees. For example LTC -  Gateway fee: 0.002 LTC and Blockchain withdrawal fee: 0.0114705 LTC. On other exchange its only one 0.002 fee.

Ignored. We don't care about fees.
Decentralization is the key in this project.

dieselfrank

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:10:37 AM

It's easy to use like any other exchange in browser. But there are some additional fees. For example LTC -  Gateway fee: 0.002 LTC and Blockchain withdrawal fee: 0.0114705 LTC. On other exchange its only one 0.002 fee.

I disagree here. Many of us DO care about fees. Yes, a decentralized exchange is nice however if the fees are ridiculous then I will not use it, along with most currency holders with any common sense.

I don't think its helpful or wise to engage spammers, let them say what they want, it does not matter. And I don't know tox from any other threads and don't agree with everything this person writes, however not all of his writings are spam or negative. Perhaps if this person could offer constructive criticism and not be attacked that would be more useful. I am heavily invested in this project and I really don't want to see this one fall apart as I did Signatum where I lost 2 months worth of mining.
bitcoinz-pod (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:18:02 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 07:35:09 AM by bitcoinz-pod

I disagree here. Many of us DO care about fees. Yes, a decentralized exchange is nice however if the fees are ridiculous then I will not use it, along with most currency holders with any common sense.

I don't think its helpful or wise to engage spammers, let them say what they want, it does not matter. And I don't know tox from any other threads and don't agree with everything this person writes, however not all of his writings are spam or negative. Perhaps if this person could offer constructive criticism and not be attacked that would be more useful. I am heavily invested in this project and I really don't want to see this one fall apart as I did Signatum where I lost 2 months worth of mining.

Decentralization is the key. Trades will have possibility to choose between many exchanges.
tox can offer you fork which he has already started Smiley

bitcoinz-pod (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:20:38 AM

Greetings, friends at Bitcoinz! As Komodo Platform has been working around the clock to fine-tune the multiple GUI's that are the face of our Agama multiwallet and BarterDEX atomic swap protocols, there have obviously been many bugs found and many debugged. However, one bug in particular was found not only in our Agama GUI wallet, but also in the zcash4mac GUI swing wallet. It is a simple bug, but it warrants your attention. This is a potential money cost bug.

Bitcoinz (BTCZ) - As a Bitcoin-protocol cryptocurrency, your GUI wallet(s) may be susceptible to this bug.

ISSUE: 'watchonly' addresses appearing as your own in GUI wallet; users could potentially send funds to the address, unaware it is not theirs or available for withdrawal.  You can import <any address> and it becomes a 'watchonly' address. The GUI will display the address as yours, add its funds to your balance, and accept deposits, but cannot be withdrawn. This could be a normal address, my address, a p2sh address, satoshi's address, etc. This can be confusing to an end-user and will lead to many headaches for the developer, as is always the case with misplaced funds.

FOUND: in Komodo Platform's Agama multiwallet (fixed) and zcash4mac GUI swing wallet (@jl777b: "newest QT wallet seems ok about watch only, but not sure of older and when it was fixed")

ex. @grewalsatinder found the bug in his zcash swing wallet:

"satinder used zcash4mac, ie. the zcash osx GUI, not ours... the assumption is no GUI out there properly handles watch only addresses, until proven that they do... agama also had this bug, which we found and fixed, so it seems a very common bug to have"

SOLUTION: For the 'watchonly' address or any address not yours, the value 'ismine' returns false. Any such address gets filtered out.

QUESTIONS:
  • Does your GUI display watchonly addresses as different than actual addresses in the wallet?

We need to experiment a bit to see which approach gets a better response triggering the bug. People WILL lose money if they send funds to a watchonly address.

"the t3 addresses in the 'Own Addresses' column! and they absolutely cant be as they are p2sh addresses. it is clear proof that the bug is very real and anybody that understands a p2sh address will understand it cant be something in your wallet. it is usually a multisig address, so only if it is a 1of1 multisig (possible but very silly) can you have a p2sh address that is spendable, but the wallet wont even know it... normal addresses can also be watchonly, which makes this even worse. in that case it would appear in the list of addresses just like all the others. even if you are able to spot p2sh addresses visually, it wont be enough"

I've been tasked with spreading awareness and facilitating discussion of this bug, so please let me know if you have any questions. I'll get you some answers and we can minimize the impact. We wanted to reach out directly to the developers of the 60+ coins featured on Agama and BarterDEX as the bug may have a direct impact on you (via your own GUI wallet).

- Jay

Thanks.
This is also problem with our Windows wallet. Fortunately there is no possibility to import address from GUI.

We will try to fix this issue in next release.

bitcoinz-pod (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:23:21 AM

Great tutorial. Can you put it somewhere in webpage, blog post or steemit?

mandarinka

Activity: 202

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:26:43 AM

please add windows wallet!
j4y_naKomodo

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:30:32 AM

ex. @grewalsatinder found the bug in his zcash swing wallet: https://i.imgur.com/sVd0QTL.png

QUESTIONS:

- Jay

Thanks.
This is also problem with our Windows wallet. Fortunately there is no possibility to import address from GUI.

We will try to fix this issue in next release.

Great to know you are ahead of the game!
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 324 »
  Print  

Jump to: