Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:13:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - Low Fees, 100% Community, POW-Equihash No-Premine No-Tax  (Read 343639 times)
lobeznosp3

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:52:56 AM

Is this for REAL!?

I buy BTCZ on TRADESATOSHI....
After trying to send it to my local BTCZ wallet - it gets stuck at 'Processing' on TradeSatoshi.....
It's been like that for almost 4 days.... - Raise a ticket... takes Foreverrrr for them to get back to me....
After receiving a reply - they state they are working on it and should be transferred within the next day.

I go ahead and check again - The transfers both say 'Complete' together with a Txid.

I check my balance in my wallet and 'scan for funds' - NOTHING is there?!!!
None of the transfers are in there!!!

Are these guys just stealing money or what??!!!
And I can't even get a decent reply from them!!! F**** p'ed off big time.

What do I do?

Hi,

Is your wallet sync? the correct block...

Enter into discord channel: https://discordapp.com/invite/u3dkbFs, the devs and other users can help you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SpikarCrypto

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:59:42 AM

Is this for REAL!?

After trying to send it to my local BTCZ wallet - it gets stuck at 'Processing' on TradeSatoshi.....
It's been like that for almost 4 days.... - Raise a ticket... takes Foreverrrr for them to get back to me....
After receiving a reply - they state they are working on it and should be transferred within the next day.

I go ahead and check again - The transfers both say 'Complete' together with a Txid.

What do I do?

Hi,

Enter into discord channel: https://discordapp.com/invite/u3dkbFs, the devs and other users can help you.

Jumping on Discord now.
Just p'ed off with Tradesatoshi as well - so Slack!!

I did a transfer on the 22nd and that went through smoothly.

The other one however isn't there! argh

Thanks for the reply - will get on discord now.
llbrunoll

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:17:34 AM

BitcoinZ Twitter campaign #2 - New Wallet

Post tweet:
1. #BitcoinZ - In Decentralization We Trust - $BTCZ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2166510.0 $BTC #bitcoin $BCC $BCH $BCC $BTG $ZEC #BTCZNewWallet YOUR_BTCZ_ADDRESS
2. Attach screenshot of your (BTCZ Wallet or iOS wallet) BTCZ address with QR code.
3. Rate app BTCZ Wallet in Google Play.
Example tweet:
https://twitter.com/elizeucima/status/935976313441091584

Requirements: Only real twitter accounts (no bots!) with 10+ followers.
Don't forget to add your BTCZ address at the end of your tweet.

First correct tweet will be rewarded with 100 BTCZ!
You will be rewarded by 10 BTCZ!
After you receive your reward send few transactions to your friends! Crypto is fun!

Budget 100K BTCZ coins.
Campaign budget address: will be posted soon.

We Need a Translation of BTCZ webpage to Korean

Cryptocurrencies have become a fever in South Korea, and they are know to be pumping BTC prices and other out coins as well (for example, check how NAV coin volume just increase drastically last week , just after NAV start trading in an South Korea exchange)

Is there any Korean following this forum that could help in a translation effort ?

mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:17:16 PM

I just created an account and tried out TradeSatoshi for the first time.  I was reluctant to try it out, as a lot of people are knocking it for being such a small exchange, but I gotta say the user experience was pretty good.  I just bough a bit over 13,000 BTCZ at 27 Satoshi.

I first was going to transfer BTC into TradeSatoshi, but the transaction fee out of Exodus was stupid high.  Instead, I transferred some Zen first.  Then I had to sell it on TradeSatoshi for BTC, which I could then use to buy BTCZ with.  Then I was able to transfer the BTCZ out to my swing wallet.

All told, took about 15 minutes, with most of that waiting for the transactions to be confirmed.  Overall, everything worked exactly as it should.  If you're on the fence about using TradeSatoshi, I can say from my personal experience that it works just fine.

Wait until you want to transfer BTC out of tradesatoshi. Its rediculous. Was $20 for $120 of btc.  Sad we have to convert to other currency like LTC ,Doge, XRP just to get our money moved for a reasonable price. I honestly hate bitcoin, Worst coin on the market due to crap slow centralized network and rediculous tx fee's........Very good reasons why I like BtcZ. I really wish Sigt would have had better devs and not been destroyed by stupidity. The tx fees were great and tx times were crazy fast like 2 or 3 seconds. I miss that.
Doge coin is a good choice for withdrawing money from crypto exchanges.

Why should it better than others and what is the point you are trying to make?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
milugau

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:25:58 PM

I just created an account and tried out TradeSatoshi for the first time.  I was reluctant to try it out, as a lot of people are knocking it for being such a small exchange, but I gotta say the user experience was pretty good.  I just bough a bit over 13,000 BTCZ at 27 Satoshi.

I first was going to transfer BTC into TradeSatoshi, but the transaction fee out of Exodus was stupid high.  Instead, I transferred some Zen first.  Then I had to sell it on TradeSatoshi for BTC, which I could then use to buy BTCZ with.  Then I was able to transfer the BTCZ out to my swing wallet.

All told, took about 15 minutes, with most of that waiting for the transactions to be confirmed.  Overall, everything worked exactly as it should.  If you're on the fence about using TradeSatoshi, I can say from my personal experience that it works just fine.

Wait until you want to transfer BTC out of tradesatoshi. Its rediculous. Was $20 for $120 of btc.  Sad we have to convert to other currency like LTC ,Doge, XRP just to get our money moved for a reasonable price. I honestly hate bitcoin, Worst coin on the market due to crap slow centralized network and rediculous tx fee's........Very good reasons why I like BtcZ. I really wish Sigt would have had better devs and not been destroyed by stupidity. The tx fees were great and tx times were crazy fast like 2 or 3 seconds. I miss that.
Doge coin is a good choice for withdrawing money from crypto exchanges.

Why should it better than others and what is the point you are trying to make?
Withdraw Bitcoin is expensive with higher and higher transaction fees. So I simply recommend that we should use Bitcoin to buy Dogecoin, then withdraw those Dogecoins. Then sell Doge coin to get Bitcoin again at other exchanges. That is what I mean.
trung12ly

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:58:56 PM

Diff ~50k, Good to mine,
PCMining

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 02:46:17 PM

Diff ~50k, Good to mine,

Yep  Smiley

You are all welcome!.. Lets distribute the hashes \o/

http://www.pcmining.xyz/
stratum+tcp://pcmining.xyz:3957

https://www.cratex.io

Cratex is international cryptocurrency trade platform and best place to buy, sell, trade and learn about crypto (0.1% trade fee, minimal withdrawal fees, fast deposits).
trung12ly

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:55:50 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 03:07:21 PM by trung12ly

Is this for REAL!?

What do I do?

Hi,

Jumping on Discord now.
Just p'ed off with Tradesatoshi as well - so Slack!!

I did a transfer on the 22nd and that went through smoothly.

The other one however isn't there! argh

Thanks for the reply - will get on discord now.

Is it a nice chart? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoinz/
What do you think when take a glance at it?
i will keep my optimistic view of this coin, as i said before, we should count the factor of x1000 in its price. so anything like $2 or $3 is over priced. The coin is performing well by the way, it is what i think,
JoeMue

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:39:46 PM

I need help with my BitcoinZ wallet. I am using the MyBitcoinZ client (which looks a little smartphone like) and generated a second address to receive coins. The btcz explorer shows that coins are sent to this second address, but the coins are not showing up in the wallet.

What can I do? I tried to export the private keys, but I need to provide a password and get an AES encrypted JSON file. I want to use the bitcoinz wallet with the Java UI, but I don't know how to import my private keys...
bitbitu

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:19:15 PM

is there any positive news? What are the developers working on now?
ragnartriangle

Activity: 168

https://pool.bitcoinzguiding.ovh

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 04:42:16 PM

POOL

Hey every one, for those who are in http://pool.perpignan.ovh/

Giveaway is now 2 000 BitcoinZ

What do your prefer ?

1 Winner of 2 000 BitcoinZ
or
2 Winners of 1 000 BitcoinZ

You are all welcome to the pool and participate.

You can DM me on Slack @ JimTriangle or MP me here or just answer by quoting.

In Decentralization we trust.

dieselfrank

Activity: 161

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:49:04 PM

POOL

What do your prefer ?

or

I would vote for 2 winners, with winners not allowed to win again for at least 5 or 10 drawings depending on pool hashrate.
ragnartriangle

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 04:58:22 PM

POOL

What do your prefer ?

or

I would vote for 2 winners, with winners not allowed to win again for at least 5 or 10 drawings depending on pool hashrate.

You mean for example : a person who join on sunday just to participate ? I take the addresses every days and verify who is here and who is not.

People who are joining on sunday will not be selected for the current giveaway because it's unfair for the others.
 What i can do is select the mining addresses every days, and one day mining is one more chance to be selected.

TRACLE

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:06:51 PM

Has anyone else received this problem as well of not Receiving bitcoinz...?

My friend sent me some btcz and it didnt show up in my wallet. I thought It was the block chain catching up so didnt think much about it. So now it's been a couple days and still nothing. He scanned my barcode so theres no way he mistyped my wallet address. He showed me the transaction so i know its been sent and i also have the TXID: 9f882cfd88b04f30f2472a9b0fa00656e625a32ce62195ab0193bb19ee902f59

I have received other transactions from mining with no problems after the fact... I also noticed that our wallets were having a lot of trouble connecting to the network that day as well....any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

faneatiku

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:08:21 PM

POOL

What do your prefer ?

or

You mean for example : a person who join on sunday just to participate ? I take the addresses every days and verify who is here and who is not.

People who are joining on sunday will not be selected for the current giveaway because it's unfair for the others.
 What i can do is select the mining addresses every days, and one day mining is one more chance to be selected.

I prefer 2 winners, it's better this way IMO.

Also about the persons that would join the pool for only one day I propose the following:
- every day take the addresses and store them
- an address will have as many chances as the days he was on the pool. This means that every address has 7 chances every week. If you stay only one day, you will have 1 chance, and so on.

This sounds fair... we, the ones that stay here always we will have 7 chances.
Also you should consider hashing power.... Because some may put each rig on one address just to have more chances. Smiley

This needs a little bit of thinking to spare the odds equally and fair.

t1PXEBJZ6pgnkGmPyJKDNqD8yEDQSJ7mFoB
ragnartriangle

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 05:16:45 PM

POOL

What do your prefer ?

or

Also about the persons that would join the pool for only one day I propose the following:
- an address will have as many chances as the days he was on the pool. This means that every address has 7 chances every week. If you stay only one day, you will have 1 chance, and so on.

Also you should consider hashing power.... Because some may put each rig on one address just to have more chances. Smiley

Ok i'll consider every suggestion.

you and dieselfrank seem to be on the same thinking.

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 05:20:29 PM

ooo, interesting giveaway, i may have to throw some hash on there Cheesy
i had mainly stopped by the try figure out why this coin is staying so profitable to mine, but i do love me some bonus miner stuff...
Solid community, i guess promos like that are the reason why its so profitable to mine Cheesy
Keep it up guys! love this coin

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
dieselfrank

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:41:19 PM

POOL

What do your prefer ?

or

Yes, I like that idea. That would allow people to participate right away and still be fair. Perhaps allow miners to elect a donation amount or percentage to go into this bonus account to increase the winnings. I would voluntarily give an extra .1 or .2 for this purpose. Personally, if I win I'll probably just forward it to a small miner anyway. With 25-30,000 per day earnings, an extra 1,000 is not that big of a deal, but to the small miners it's a big deal.
dieselfrank

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:49:57 PM

ooo, interesting giveaway, i may have to throw some hash on there Cheesy
i had mainly stopped by the try figure out why this coin is staying so profitable to mine, but i do love me some bonus miner stuff...
Solid community, i guess promos like that are the reason why its so profitable to mine Cheesy
Keep it up guys! love this coin
Actually its profitable partly because whattomine has it unlisted. So many of the miners don't even have this coin on their list of coins to mine. And with that comes lower difficulty, higher coin volume and the low btc price makes it more desirable for investers which increases the earnings.  The longer it remains unlisted, the better it will be for those mining it. I havent actually bought any, just mining it...But if it drops to 15 or 20 satoshi, I'll be buying too.
ragnartriangle

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 06:15:27 PM

POOL

What do your prefer ?

or

Yes, I like that idea. That would allow people to participate right away and still be fair. Perhaps allow miners to elect a donation amount or percentage to go into this bonus account to increase the winnings. I would voluntarily give an extra .1 or .2 for this purpose. Personally, if I win I'll probably just forward it to a small miner anyway. With 25-30,000 per day earnings, an extra 1,000 is not that big of a deal, but to the small miners it's a big deal.

Ok so, what i propose :

- i make a donation address espacially for giveaways adding to the amount of the fee address.
- i list on giveway page every donations done for each giveaway with the address of donators. You will be able to verify the amount which is in the donation address with a direct link to an explorer to verify that at each giveaway, all the donations have been used.
- Everydays i'll take all addresses mining on the pool and i add it in the list. A day is a chance.
- With 2 000 BitcoinZ we will have 2 winners (1 000 for each miner)  if there is a bigger amount because of donations i divide per 1 000 to have more winners. I'll increase the giveaways as the hashrate increase ...

If you have any suggestions ... Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 324 »
  Print  

Jump to: