Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:50:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈  (Read 49142 times)
dort

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:13:04 PM

I don't quite understand the regulation... If I enter into a contract with Serenity, the laws of my country will not extend to my interaction with a broker and to my trade? How is it all linked?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Serenity_financial (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

SERENITY platform for secure CFD trading

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 06:25:40 PM

Serenity team took part in 41 expos worldwide

During the past few months, Serenity team has taken part in as many as 41 blockchain and fintech events in China, Netherlands, England, Russia, Indonesia, UAE, Singapore, Estonia and other countries.

The events gave us a great chance to present our project and receive the precious feedback from the community.

Today we’ve decided to remember the most prominent of them:

Blockchain Summit in the Netherlands. Watch Serenity CTO present the project in 45 seconds.
Blackarrow BlockBali In Indonesia. Check out the awesome photos from the event!
Finance Magnates London Summit. We met several of our future key partners during this event. See all photos here!
Expos in China turned out to be the most massive. View the photos from Shenzhen International Finance Expo and the video about Money Fair, where we participated alongside with one of our partners — Grand Capital (Forex, Binary Options and CFD broker).
1st Gibraltar International Fintech Conference. Watch the interview with our CTO.
Blockshow Asia in Singapore. See photos here!
BConference Abu Dhabi in UAE. One of the latest events in 2017. See photos.
Moontec in Estonia. Watch the in-depth explanation of the project from our CTO.

Other videos about Serenity

Serenity co-founder Anoton Vasin talks about regulation on the Forex market and blockchain technologies.
Anton Vasin presents the project at Future Tech.
Trader Vitaly Sergeenko explains how Serenity project will benefit the industry.
Serenity co-founder Sergey Kozlovsky presents the project during PitchMyIOC broadcast hosted by a famous trader Anatoly Radchenko. Our presentation starts from 00:22.

woodcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:16:03 PM

Hello! I wonder, if there are less risky trading instruments in the system? For example, some analogue of bonds... or something of that kind.
Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 08:19:31 PM

The question is a scrupulous one! There s FinCom in the draft for the analysis of complaints. Whom does it consist of? After all, this committee also consists of people. Can you name them?

Unfortunatly, for now we can not name them, once the project start operating their names will be public ally published

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 08:26:55 PM

Guys, I’ve been trading for a long time and saw different brokers... Including fraudsters. What will Serenity do if I suspect that the broker manipulates the rates? After all, it’s still necessary to somehow prove it before complaining officially.

We will refund you all the money. First of all it is possible with smart contracts. Second, because of blockchain it will be easy to prove it. Plus, the system will have KYC process in future(for clients and brokers),thus, if the broker want to scam you, we will see it and mark him as a “bad broker” and our client will never use him again.

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 08:31:00 PM

Hello everyone! The topic of brokers is very difficult. Basically it is designed for simpletons who dream about big money and are ready to invest anywhere. In fact, a normal broker is a company that has its own with access not to the exchange, where it itself makes transactions. Therefore, I am very wary of all types of brokers. Something you can say in defense of this project?

I think you don’t get the idea of the project Smiley We are not the broker we are escrow service (with a big benefits both for traders and brokers). You mentioned b-type broker(broker without liquidity), that is why traders need our system in order to prevent broker for doing that.

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 08:33:40 PM

Hello everyone! The topic of brokers is very difficult. Basically it is designed for simpletons who dream about big money and are ready to invest anywhere. In fact, a normal broker is a company that has its own with access not to the exchange, where it itself makes transactions. Therefore, I am very wary of all types of brokers. Something you can say in defense of this project?

Greetings! You are writing correct, in principle, but you pointed out the drawbacks of Forex. Here we are dealing with crypto-currency and block. By itself, the detachment solves part of the issues raised by you and they immediately fall away. And in general, is there now an official broker with a bank on crypto-exchange?

So I don’t know, maybe not. But how then do we maximize the security of our clients in the world of crypto-currency brokers *

Serenity - Independent marketplace with a depository of clients' deposits on smart contracts and recording of all trading and non-trading operations in the block. The goal is to become a standardized system for controlling and resolving disputes between a trader and a broker, as well as to exclude the possibility of misuse of client funds

Well, all brokers say they have everything clean and transparent! But then there are defaults))
You are a scorched skeptic. Transparency and guarantees of lack of affiliation are achieved thanks to the technology of the blockade. The system records all trading and non-trading operations between the broker and the trader, which will eliminate the possibility of a counterfeit and provides a 100% result in the resolution of disputes.

Well. Good! In the end, no one forces me to forcibly invest. However, I plan to try after talking with you. Where can I download the trading terminal?

It is on the pre-pre alpha stage. Soon we will post the first demo and you will be able to trade it on free basis.

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 08:36:38 PM

Everyone's health! Are there any mobile applications for trading already? I, for example, can not sit with a laptop or PC for half a day to trade. Therefore, a solution for a smartphone is simply necessary

It is not the topic here to discuss, but from my opinion you can use MT4-MT5 mobile terminals!.

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 08:39:59 PM

Good afternoon! I learned about the possibility of the impact of traders on the reputation of brokers in this project? That is, we can vote somehow for each broker and it can be transferred even to the ban?

Good idea, as I mentioned before we will ban “bad brokers” from our platform(but we can add feature where traders can vote against broker and ban it)

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 08:44:34 PM

Hello everyone! I used to trade on several markets and platforms. Relations with the broker is an issue of a big importance. I can’t tell if there should be someone else, in a relationship between a broker and a trader. Can you tell me how everything is made?
Hello! The working principle is quite simple. First, a client signs up in Serenity and chose a broker of proposed by the system. Then, a client registers with his broker and selects Serenity as a withdrawal system.
This choice will be provided by a broker himself, or you need to use some additional procedure?
When the platform will begin to work with a broker, the choice will be provided by the broker. Ethereum smart-contract, which is used for transferring funds, will be created in Serenity. Contract’s code will be published via Etherscan. And the broker will accrue balance, equal to smart-contract deposit, to trader’s trading account at a trading terminal
That is what confuses me: a client doesn’t transfer money directly to a broker. Won’t this affect the security of the entire algorithm?
No! Moreover, Serenity will have its own liquidity and, accordingly, will provide additional guarantees for transactions and for an account. The speed won’t be affected, either. A broker and a client, they install SERENITY’s plugin on a server’s and a client’s parts of the MetaTrader platform, which in real-time mode transmits to SERENITY system information about the client’s trading orders and about the status of their processing by the broker.
Got it! And what algorithm the withdrawal process is based on?

Hi there, The broker will take care of withdrawal process.
And yes Smiley he will not be able to skam you as we will work as a liquidity provider!

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 08:52:36 PM

Hello! How the fee for creating a smart-contract is established? What it depends on? And what is the approximate price level?

Hi there,

We work as a secure deposit service on the blockchain and charge 1% from your deposit(it is less than visa or MasterCard)

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 08:54:12 PM

Hello! Is there any possibility to transfer dividends from trading tools, or the platform only works with currencies?

Can you specify more? The platform will work only with currencies.

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 08:56:11 PM

Good day! For which trading terminals there are plug-ins, created by serenity, or, at least, that are planned to be created?

We start with MT4-MT5, later on we will check the market and integrate API-plugin with other platforms.

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 08:59:45 PM

What will you do with spikes? Most of brokers delete deals on spikes. What will be written to blockchain and how about corrections?

Even if they delete them we will see the info in blockchain, and check it with other brokers around the globe with verify my trade, this we will see the information(for example smith happen with graphs/ spread or price)

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 09:02:13 PM

Hello! How does the verification procedure between a user and a trader work? Isn’t it "burdened" with additional phases due to the plug-in?

It will be classic KYC process, but the difference with other kycs, is that with one approved KYC you can connect to any broker under our platform.

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 09:04:09 PM

Hello, everyone! I used to think, that trading on paper markets and on money-markets is available for very few people. That’s not the same as selling pies. And the site says, that there are millions of traders...  Will "serenity" try to attract them all?
12 Not quite so. Over the past 20 years, the development of Internet-technologies made it possible to engage millions of private investors all around the world in trading on the financial markets. The enormous demand for currency-trading and large profits have provoked the rapid growth of dealing centers and brokerage companies. Trading is highly available now, especially through dealing centers. But there is a problem that is being solved by Serenity.
What is the problem, if it is not a secret? Everything seems to be simple.
At the moment about 90% of the brokerage companies don’t have any regulation. This creates conditions for the occurrence of fraud, of manipulating a client's money, and makes it difficult for new companies to get out on the market. If you penetrate the problem, you will see, that there are a lot of fraud.
And how to solve these problems, in this case?

Use Serenity-financial Smiley

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 09:05:49 PM

SCAM !!

Hi there, why do you think so? We are here to answer you questions.

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 09:08:25 PM

Tell me, technically, in what form "serenity" will be involved in my trading? Will it be an additional filter or a database?

There will be the plugin on MT4-MT5 platforms. You are right it will work as a filter and check all your trading history.

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 09:10:53 PM

I don't quite understand the regulation... If I enter into a contract with Serenity, the laws of my country will not extend to my interaction with a broker and to my trade? How is it all linked?
Hello,
Can you specify more on that? I don’t understand your question.

fgreg2692june

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:02:44 AM

Hello! Why so many people want to purchase tokens on the ICO? They will be selling even after it, won’t they?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: