Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:19:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Electroneum a SCAM???  (Read 104873 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Socialfood9009

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:01:45 AM

Many accusing Electroneum project owners are delaying the bounty participants and load up their price a lot which favor lots of early miners, their idea of introducing block-chain on mobile phone is pretty legit but their team was sort of fishy when it comes to negotiations with their members.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GulpoRu

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:43:50 PM

You reenact mining with the application and you gain coins for running the reproduction or playing the diversion on the application. You would then be able to exchange ETN from the application on one telephone to the application on another telephone (kids will love this application and it gets them keen on cryptographic money) I don't know of the correct points of interest as I probably am aware nothing about mining myself. This can possibly be tremendous as I would like to think if the application becomes a web sensation.
automatikal

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:45:12 PM

You should always make sure of safety and reliability before making any investment !
pazzanegro

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 12:46:59 PM

I hope its not! Many people are holding electroneum and of course all of them believe it is a serious project. I don't see any facts so I could think its a scam. I don't worry about electroneum

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:47:15 PM

Where is the marketing? I doxed the dev team, which wasn't too hard when they post all their LinkedIn. They are big players in the internet marketing industry in England. They can do it for free!?! I even looked up the coins head guy Richard Ells and called his headquarters. I asked the secretary about Electroneum? I was transfered to a guy that asked me how he could help me with my questions. So I asked, "why aren't you marketing this ICO?". He said, "they are and more is coming." Do you see any marketing? WTF.

The ICO starts in 3 days!!

EDIT

No, it is definately not a scam.

They have raised 3 million already.

I was worried about the marketing, but now I see their ads everwhere I go on the internet, so the guy wasnt kidding when he said the marketing is coming!!

Damn!!! Ive never seen a coin hit mainstream news sites!!!

But for now, the price is dumb .....
i don't know when back to normal.... i'm joining ETN since 2017.

-= OI =-
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:52:58 PM

Where is the marketing? I doxed the dev team, which wasn't too hard when they post all their LinkedIn. They are big players in the internet marketing industry in England. They can do it for free!?! I even looked up the coins head guy Richard Ells and called his headquarters. I asked the secretary about Electroneum? I was transfered to a guy that asked me how he could help me with my questions. So I asked, "why aren't you marketing this ICO?". He said, "they are and more is coming." Do you see any marketing? WTF.

The ICO starts in 3 days!!

EDIT

No, it is definately not a scam.

They have raised 3 million already.

I was worried about the marketing, but now I see their ads everwhere I go on the internet, so the guy wasnt kidding when he said the marketing is coming!!

Damn!!! Ive never seen a coin hit mainstream news sites!!!

I found the information that says Electroneum will cost the equivalent of ethereum, but the reality of today's price is lower.
we'll see where it goes
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:54:49 PM

It's not so simple, of course it's possible, but do you imagine how much bitcoin should cost? I think that no less than 100.000 $ for 1 BTC, provided that such a price will be observed, perhaps you will get what you are talking about.
Psalmy2cute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:16:56 PM

They didn't work that hard did they, couldn't even prevent a DDoS attack on the first day and over 4 weeks later, wallets are still locked.

I wouldn't give them credit - they didn't invest anything really; you guys, the ones who handed them funds and tokens during the ICO are the ones who invested.

It's hyped up because of ignorance (to be blunt); people think with mobile mining (which is a massive joke anyway) that they will become rich overnight, but it doesn't work that way
John vera

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:46:08 PM

Electroneum looks like a scammy shit right now they cant even fix the wallet issues,they intended to be a successful coin but they cant,poor developers and management,a lot of investors losts their money by joining their ICO. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Lindazz

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:51:14 PM

I don't think Electroneum is a scam.
This is an excellent project and worth your investment. I think this is a good investment opportunity.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
invicta

Activity: 194

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:38:14 PM

They didn't work that hard did they, couldn't even prevent a DDoS attack on the first day and over 4 weeks later, wallets are still locked.

I wouldn't give them credit - they didn't invest anything really; you guys, the ones who handed them funds and tokens during the ICO are the ones who invested.

It's hyped up because of ignorance (to be blunt); people think with mobile mining (which is a massive joke anyway) that they will become rich overnight, but it doesn't work that way

Total joke - well, they claim it was a DDoS attack but no-one ever took responsibility so what's more likely is that they missed yet another deadline, which they've become pretty famous for.

The whole project is just a platform for that ego-maniac Richard Ells who hasn't achieved or done anything really, people go on about Retortal Ltd. but didn't even bother looking up its accounts, well I have and the thing has a net worth of negative £30k, so either they've turned that around since last accounts or it always was crap and he couldn't even manage that properly.

They're marketing experts and they've pulled the biggest marketing trick of all, getting people to give them money hand over fist for a non-product, I mean it's basically Monero but shitter. Oh, mobile mining experience, they say... it's so far from mining it doesn't even violate Google's ban! It's just an airdrop and that travesty took them 4 months to put out after launch. And, of course it doesn't work that way! Who would have thought that giving something away for free would devalue it  Roll Eyes

Then there was the whole hard fork episode, 2 months to fork away from ASICs and then about 3 days to decide to fork back when they realised GPU miners weren't going to waste their time, electricity or money farming a dying coin.

The only people interested in this are idiots who think it's going to make them rich or they're doing something great for developing countries - neither of which is true. If you speak out about it on social media then they'll either ban you or the shills will jump on you and shout 'FUD FUD' (which I'm pretty sure they don't even know what it means) before tossing each other off and liking each others' posts.
dewidte

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:53:01 AM

This is the principal ICO I've gotten tied up with, the group have some smart thoughts, I extremely like mining while I amusement on my telephone. Envision a minecraft-ish amusement, as you burrow you get 0.01 of a coin or something!
invicta

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:56:13 AM

This is the principal ICO I've gotten tied up with, the group have some smart thoughts, I extremely like mining while I amusement on my telephone. Envision a minecraft-ish amusement, as you burrow you get 0.01 of a coin or something!

You aren't mining, you're just being drip-fed coins for doing nothing. The only thing they did different was this 'mobile mining experience', and of course people liked it - free money you say... and then everyone wonders why it's plummeting in value. They haven't done anything new or different that hasn't been done before and that's why mostly no-one's bothering to mine it (properly mine it, not run a silly app on a smartphone) which is why it's circling the drain.
Doubleabc

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:17:31 AM

Definitely NOT a scam. The team is extremely transparent about their project. Electroneum did not expect this large of an outcome, as a result they were a bit unprepared for all of this attention.
invicta

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:33:03 AM

Definitely NOT a scam. The team is extremely transparent about their project. Electroneum did not expect this large of an outcome, as a result they were a bit unprepared for all of this attention.

The 'team' are a joke. They don't know anything about blockchain which was obvious with that farcical hard fork, when people who knew more than them offered to step in, Ells was too much of a egotist to accept and tried to get it cheaper. That's why the coin is dropping daily. The only people who actively support it are the shills who don't know anything about crypto - as in the people who just think this is some fast-track to getting rich...
Chokolo

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:12:23 PM

I told you Electroneum was a scam. A joke. Look at the price now for ETN. $0.008. Rekt.
The only supporters of Electroneum are either hodlers with heavy bags that want you to buy their shitcoin, or the countless of shills the marketing company behind Electroneum have hired.

DO NOT BUY ELECTRONEUM. They will be gone in a year. Worst shitcoin you can find on the market right now.
Orangeko

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:18:35 PM

Personally, I am not interested in this project . But I know many investors are investing in this ICO .  I think developers need time to complete the project. Then we will .
invicta

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:26:35 PM

Personally, I am not interested in this project . But I know many investors are investing in this ICO .  I think developers need time to complete the project. Then we will .

What investors? The ICO went and gone last November and this coin has settled below 1c now, it's actually dropped 10% in just one day. All the fanboys were clamoring for Coinbene for a 'massive pump incoming' and do you know what happened? Absolutely nothing. Because this coin didn't need more exchanges, it needed a competent dev team not a team with a few entry-level blockchain devs headed by Richard Ells, who is more interested in doing stupid interviews with YouTube no-bodies and Boss Magazine (what? I had to look it up as well). Anyway, it's going to fall below ASIC mining commit point soon and then they are really in trouble. Can't blame GPU miners then can they.

I told you Electroneum was a scam. A joke. Look at the price now for ETN. $0.008. Rekt.
The only supporters of Electroneum are either hodlers with heavy bags that want you to buy their shitcoin, or the countless of shills the marketing company behind Electroneum have hired.

DO NOT BUY ELECTRONEUM. They will be gone in a year. Worst shitcoin you can find on the market right now.

I am just interested in the fallout, watching how the fanboys and hodlers will handle this - probably bury their heads in the sand like normal. I was speaking to someone who is in their Discord group and they are currently complaining about price manipulation (though it can't be manipulated with such low trade volume, they haven't grasped that yet). There is also someone there holding over a million of this coin! I was tempted to buy some in case it comes back up while it's really low but even I'm doubting that. I certainly wouldn't buy it on technical merit, only hype possibility.
Chokolo

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:45:39 PM

Haha give me a break. These clowns have no idea on what they are doing. They have been making mistakes and unescessary drama in every single step of the way.
And its not an ico. They closed down their ico ages ago, bot.

Lordas

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:50:40 PM

I put buy option at 2 satoshis, seems it happen soon I will join "to the moon" side Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: