Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:39:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Electroneum a SCAM???  (Read 104873 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
asongkind

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:24:41 PM

This application permits the users to send and receive payouts and also to manage and monitor their online funds. It is easily understandable for all types of users.
invicta

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:26:50 PM

This application permits the users to send and receive payouts and also to manage and monitor their online funds. It is easily understandable for all types of users.

So what? If anything it's a dumbing down and over-simplification which is actually dangerous.
nairb131

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:28:07 PM

I will like to suggest that you take time to do your own research about it before you conclude if it is a scam or not. You should check out for all necessary information on electroneum and after the research, you can then conclude on its potentials an say if it is a scam or not.
AlexanderDumas

Activity: 206

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:33:42 PM

I think that you are wrong if you think that eletroneum is a scam. I agree that many new ICOs are turning out to be just a scam at the end. But not all. In case of electroneum, it is not a scam for 100 percent sure. It has already been enlisted on exchanges and is being traded. Its current price is $0.007392. You can also download app and mine the coin. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum/

The app is an airdrop - stop calling it mining, it's a 'mining experience' at best.
Agree.

A mining experience can be called such, when someone buy the equipment and then is responsible for paying the monthly electricity bills.
Anything else is BS.
drevorub

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:48:57 PM

Electroleum has good capitalization is undoubtedly not a Scam.I expect the coin to work well in the long run.
Tefenyt

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:40:10 PM

They called the majority and the majority came. Indeed, they were not by any stretch of the imagination arranged yet at the same time they conveyed more than anticipated. They are bringing a dream upheld by one of the greatest networks in crypto world.
The general population are following dependably a dream. Take a gander at all the effective coins out there. However, the vision doesnt must be a specialized vision. That is the reason "about all crypto veterans" will come up short with their forecasts. They are imagining that innovation alone can convey dreams. You couldn't be more wrong....
Dulmwer

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:53:08 PM

I nearly pull the trigger, yet two things keeping me down, one is the sheer volume of coin issued and the other is the means by which this mining from telephone hurts no equipment, I fear as I would like to think electroneum don't state trick first before investigating whitepaper on the grounds that there is a reasonable clarification of the undertaking From what I have seen and the white paper, I don't think it a trick, yet anything can happen, ICO is a venture and speculation is risk.these coins are pre-mined and just re-appropriated to clients as though they are really mining.
Ulermom

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:00:59 PM

On the off chance that it isn't too clear news from the engineers themselves you don't should be critical the issue of searching for the market likewise requires a sufficiently huge capital so it isn't easygoing to wear it so it does to envision a major misfortune for members and speculators later. Better while sitting tight for the trade you can specifically join the different activities like nothing anyone's ever seen.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:43:26 PM

Impress me how Electroneum is still alive. How the hell a scam could live for so long? It has no utility, their coders suck. They do not bring anything new or revolutionary. It lies when they it could be mined on smartphones. it is centralized.

% (6 months) -91.54%
loonb

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:17:17 PM

I believe we all know what prompted the slow pace of the coin. The best option for everyone here is PATIENCE!. I know electroneum will surely recover and stand strong!
invicta

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:26:21 AM

I believe we all know what prompted the slow pace of the coin. The best option for everyone here is PATIENCE!. I know electroneum will surely recover and stand strong!

Yes - incompetent dev team and total mismanagement. Alts took a 4% hit yesterday, yet ETN took 16% (partially recovered). It is extremely close to being unprofitable to mine and when that happens their beloved ASIC miners will also leave and they will have nothing other than 'mass adoption' and even that was a joke as they have 2m registered users but only 120k active, so I guess 1.88m have better things to do with their time.
Lordas

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:01:02 PM

All the steps what was intended should be done already... Even coins with one dev going faster..
ximabe

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:08:56 AM

another ICO such a large number of posts at any rate the last decision is that at display there is a central issue check about electroneums in light of the fact that they said they r working with some huge rumored organizations that does not by any stretch of the imagination demonstrate that they r genuine ones, at any rate what were they doing amid ICO , for what reason wouldn't they be able to guarantee security by then of time ? ICO finished they pulled the shades down for some time lets see when this BIG WHILE ENDS
pisomiko

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:19:48 PM

They have contributed such a great amount for the battle and worked so hard. I don't believe that they went all throught those equitable to trick individuals. In addition, the ICO has been so built up out that is the reason individuals are asking the end result for it which makes it significantly more prominent. Whatever they are wanting to do, I trust that they give out a few reasons why they are doing these at the present time.
invicta

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:23:57 PM

They have contributed such a great amount for the battle and worked so hard. I don't believe that they went all throught those equitable to trick individuals. In addition, the ICO has been so built up out that is the reason individuals are asking the end result for it which makes it significantly more prominent. Whatever they are wanting to do, I trust that they give out a few reasons why they are doing these at the present time.

They have not worked hard. They are one of the most mismanaged, lazy teams in crypto - this is all just a big ego show for the idiot at the top, Richard Ells - failure in marketing, failure in blockchain. They haven’t given any news or updates for over 2 weeks now on any social media channels, there is no excuse for that. Anyway, soon enough it won’t be up to them any more, the coin will be so valueless, even the ASIC miners won’t want to waste their power mining it.
GulpoRu

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:58:44 PM

I think Electroneum isn't a trick. However, there have been a few allegations about it being another trick ICO that will focus on the individuals who effortlessly trust and put resources into ICO even without considering. Notwithstanding, it worked out that Electroneum is gathering a lot of cash through ICO. I figure a significant number of the individuals who blamed Electroneum for being a trick are just against the undertaking.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:31:37 PM

Where is the marketing? I doxed the dev team, which wasn't too hard when they post all their LinkedIn. They are big players in the internet marketing industry in England. They can do it for free!?! I even looked up the coins head guy Richard Ells and called his headquarters. I asked the secretary about Electroneum? I was transfered to a guy that asked me how he could help me with my questions. So I asked, "why aren't you marketing this ICO?". He said, "they are and more is coming." Do you see any marketing? WTF.

The ICO starts in 3 days!!

EDIT

No, it is definately not a scam.

They have raised 3 million already.

I was worried about the marketing, but now I see their ads everwhere I go on the internet, so the guy wasnt kidding when he said the marketing is coming!!

Damn!!! Ive never seen a coin hit mainstream news sites!!!

We all know that all the crypto currencies available in the market are the decentralised one and there is no such proper authentic regulating body over the bitcoin who could keep eye over all the crypto activities and thus it leads to the improper use of crypto like in illegal activities so being so decentralised there are many people who consider bitcoin and other crypto currencies as a scam and the bubble which would burst soon and I think morons are these people and the time will answer them all about the crypto.
Diegre5

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:53:09 PM

I do believe that the success and everything that comes with a Cryptocurrency has overwhelmed them and they pulled the emergency brake before things started to derail.
Chokolo

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:30:01 AM

Hahah look at that shitcoin Electroneum going down while the market goes up.

Shows that nobody supports this scam project made by a small british marketing company with zero talented people who doesnt know how to code.

Nano is 100x better than Electroneum and already offer instant payment. A REAL instant payment and have already helped poor people in Venezuela.

So glad Electroneum is soon dead. Worst shitcoin since Bitconnect.
Chokolo

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:44:27 AM

All the steps what was intended should be done already... Even coins with one dev going faster..

Yep.

And that was because this shitproject was based on a shitty idea:
Give away free ETN through their mobile «Miner» in hope that people would shill for this coin and increase the value. It obviously didnt happen. The value of Electroneum tanked the minute it was releases.

Then you have this stupid patent lie the CEO of Electroneum Richard Ells have been trying to spin as something revolutionary, which you see these braindead Electroneum shills try to talk great about. Except its a stupid solution. Electroneum is a Monero fork, so its limited by that transaction speed. And Monero is slow. So Richard Ells made a patent that ensure that people get their payments whenever the transaction hits the blockchain. So instead of many minutes it would take to get the transaction complete and paid, it now takes maybe 15-20 seconds with this patent. And it requires special hardware installed in payment systems to allow it to happen. We have Ripple, Nano, dozens of other crypto credit cards, all with real instant payment with no hardware or software requirements. All are finished in a few seconds and fully executed on the blockchain. Nano is even feeless.
Electroneum is basically trying to use a far inferior product and trying to do what other superior crypto projects have done atleast a year ago.

Electroneum have nothing to offer. Its all a scam
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: