Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:01:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Electroneum a SCAM???  (Read 104873 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JelganNa

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:50:30 PM

In the event that it isn't too clear news from the engineers themselves you don't should be critical the issue of searching for the market additionally requires a sufficiently expansive capital so it isn't easygoing to wear it so it does to foresee a major misfortune for members and speculators later. Better while sitting tight for the trade you can straightforwardly join the different undertakings in excess of anyone's imagination.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CharlieCox

Activity: 212
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:47:47 AM

The KYC thing is a joke since the ETN team aims to help the unbanked people in developing countries.

How will those people pass the KYC procedure, if they don't have personal documents (passports, IDs, drivers licenses...)?

Also, the price of ETN has sunk so hard, I'm below the required limit for KYC  Grin Not sure if that is a good or bad thing, though  Grin
FortuneTreats741

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:44:18 AM

As far as I know about this project says, its not a scam.
Collynzo

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:00:01 AM

I am still wondering what the developers of this coin are doing, they suddenly went cold, Electroneum was among the most successful ICO's that made a lot of multiples after launch, But I am surprised that coin have not responded to any bull run since this year
markcruz5554

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:06:13 AM

Don't think it's a scam, just a dumb idea. Their entire business plan basically revolves around giving out free money lol.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
PaduabAz

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:34:35 PM

another ICO such a large number of posts at any rate the last decision is that at present there is a central issue check about electroneums on the grounds that they said they r working with some huge rumored organizations that does not by any stretch of the imagination demonstrate that they r genuine ones, at any rate what were they doing amid ICO , for what reason wouldn't they be able to guarantee security by then of time ? ICO finished they pulled the window ornaments down for some time lets see when this BIG WHILE ENDS
comchien

Activity: 340
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:59:02 PM

Electroneum is not a scam, the current value can be seen as a setback. Wait and watch how they develop in the next few years.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Grenin2

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:06:44 PM

It was my first venture into crypto ever and unfortunately it feels like the more I learn since then, the less faith I have in the project as a whole.
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

Electroneum coin is no scam ,I'm 100% sure and in the near future it will be mind blowing ,many will regret not buying though ,I'm holding mine

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Cryptoboss255

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:11:34 PM

It may or may not, before you invest in any cryptocurrency project always make your findings. With regards to the question above etn is not a scam

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
Fqure3

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:33:34 PM

My opinion, people are in what they think of Electroneum if they are earning it they will not say that it's a scam but if they do not profit and do not know what it is they immediately report it to say they are scams .
invicta

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:44:59 PM

Electroneum coin is no scam ,I'm 100% sure and in the near future it will be mind blowing ,many will regret not buying though ,I'm holding mine

It's been devalued so far it's not even worth selling anyway. I've been holding on since November. Not a scam - but I don't have a lot of faith in the team, it's just one big ego trip for Richard Ells.
freeman4u

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:31:29 PM

Yes they are scam, following there legitimacy review, it has been confirmed as scam
rapsonic1337

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:46:24 PM

I saw the Electroneum app on the phone of a friend who doesnt follow cryptos.  Asked why, he said he was told to get involved by someone who works at major bank.  If/when it launches I believe it maybe the crossover coin for the mainstream adoption of cryptos.
invicta

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:41:01 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 04:59:08 PM by invicta

I saw the Electroneum app on the phone of a friend who doesnt follow cryptos.  Asked why, he said he was told to get involved by someone who works at major bank.  If/when it launches I believe it maybe the crossover coin for the mainstream adoption of cryptos.

A friend of a friend who works at a major bank... I am yet to see any proper endorsement of Electroneum, I’m not including Michael Stollaire/Stollery (con-artist extraordinaire) or Harry Redknapp (footballer who literally knows FA about anything technical or blockchain). If you actually follow crypto, you’ll know the team behind Electroneum are a bit of a running joke for literally ruining or delaying everything they touch. They’ve launched instant payments but I have a transaction pending for over 2 days now as do many others and the price has literally not budged because no-one is trading or using the coin. It’s so worthless it’s not worth selling and if the fanboys hype it up then it might make it to 2-3 cents. Anyone who is stupid enough to think it’s going over $1 is just mental and doesn’t understand market economics - it’s not ‘FUD’ (favourite word to chant by fanboys), it’s fact.
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:32:18 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 03:55:32 PM by contraband

I saw the Electroneum app on the phone of a friend who doesnt follow cryptos.  Asked why, he said he was told to get involved by someone who works at major bank.  If/when it launches I believe it maybe the crossover coin for the mainstream adoption of cryptos.

A friend of a friend who works at a major bank... I am yet to see any proper endorsement of Electroneum, I’m not including Michael Stollaire/Stollery (con-artist extraordinaire) or Harry Redknapp (footballer who literally knows FA about anything technical or blockchain). If you actually follow crypto, you’ll know the team behind Electroneum are a bit of a running joke for literally ruining or delaying everything they touch. They’ve launched instant payments but I have a transaction pending for over 2 days now as do many others and the price has literally not budged because no-one is trading or using the coin. It’s so worthless it’s not worth selling and if the fanboys hype it up then it might make it to 2-3 cents. Anyone who is stupid enough to think it’s going over $1 is just mental and doesn’t understand market economics - it’s not ‘FUD’ (favourite word to chant by fanboys), it’s fact.

Hey Invicta,

You might want to check out our thread, theres a lot happening:

RICH ELLS:

Hi Everyone!

I have some big news...

A year ago we had a vision of creating a cryptocurrency that is so simple to use and acquire that almost EVERYBODY can access it. We focus on the 99%, where everyone else is focussed on the 1%.

Easy access for users was the first step and we've now had over 1m app installs and we're proud to say the Electroneum app has the same retention level as Instagram (®)!

The second step was going to be harder to achieve, and it's taken us nearly a year to deliver it, but it's now available for ALL users and global vendors!

The Electroneum Instant Payment API system for Vendors is now open and in BETA.

We've made integrating cryptocurrency payments ridiculously EASY. Normally, cryptocurrencies are inherently difficult things to integrate into tills or ecommerce systems. Blockchains are not like databases. Their decentralised nature means they do some odd things, like allow a transaction with a VALID TX ID to be rejected later by the blockchain (hence the requirement for blockchain confirmations, which take time), they are very s-l-o-w compared to database systems, as it takes time to reach consensus.

Electroneum has combined instant transactions and ease of integration in a single system.

We have made integrating Electroneum as easy as integrating with Stripe (®) or PayPal (®) by creating the first cryptocurrency with an API interface for payments. Every web agency in the world understands integrating API interfaces, but hardly any understand blockchain. Even better, our system is truly instant. Our API gives an INSTANT notification to the vendor (shop or online store owner) that the payment is on the way. The vendor is assured of the payment, which allows instant checkout. The user can walk out of the coffee shop with their coffee, or the user can checkout online (buying their airtime top up for instance) without having to wait for the blockchain.

The system has been live and open for Beta testers for less than a week but we've already seen some impressive integrations and integration into the largest Point of Sale software in Egypt

Professional integration of easy payments & pro video skills! (ETN Academy)

https://vimeo.com/289924878

Largest Point of Sale software system in Egypt (we forgive the slightly less professional video - as it's a HUGELY important step for ETN)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9kfftkWJy8

ETN is now the FASTEST and EASIEST cryptocurrency!

Electroneum is now the EASIEST cryptocurrency in the world to integrate (via our vendor API) - and it's also the FASTEST cryptocurrency payment system in the world!

eCommerce Payment Gateways on the way...

We are working with a number of generous users to create instant payment integrations for the most popular shopping cart systems including Woocommerce & Magento. We are also looking for experienced coders to create ETN payment gateways for Opencart, Omnipay, Drupal, Jigoshop, easydigitaldownloads & more! We will keep you posted.

Would you like to be part of the instant payment Beta test?

If you have an online business, log in to your https://my.electroneum.com dashboard and click on VENDOR SETTINGS in the menu. Click ENABLE BETA ACCESS to get started! There's no delay, you'll have instant access.

Integrating Instant Payment API

You will find instructions for integrating the BETA program via our new community forum:

https://community.electroneum.com/t/using-the-etn-instant-payment-api/121#top

If you need any help - feel free to reach out to the community or our team via the community forum:

https://community.electroneum.com/c/api-developers

Phone 2 Phone instant notifications

Currently any transaction between phones gives an instant notification to the receiver that the ETN is on the way - but the receiver has to know it's coming and click 'refresh' to their in-app notifications. We know that's not ideal, but it's only temporary to allow us to get this live API in to BETA testing. We are rolling out PUSH notifications in October 2019, which will allow the receivers phone to notify them that ETN is on the way EVEN IF THEY DON'T HAVE THE ELECTRONEUM APP OPEN!

Electroneum Advertising Starts October 2018

Now our API is available and KYC (know your customer) is announced we are starting a large push for additional partners, agents, and vendors.

We have a plan for October to start recruiting additional MVNO Mobile Operator partners, as we should have our first MVNO accepting ETN payments by or during October. A live partner will demonstrate to others the benefits of partnering with Electroneum and open the door to far more.

We will target vendor acquisition through a targeted ad campaign and use our Mobile Operator partnerships to bring on an Agent network.

October will be an exciting month!

Electroneum Promoting YOUR business...

Don't forget we'd love to promote YOUR business to our large audience of users and we might choose you as a showcase partner to be included in our wider advertising and promotion. Just get our instant payment API integrated into your shop or online store and we'll help get the message out.

Have a great day everyone,

Richard Ells

Founder, Electroneum.com

Remember
It is not a "fact" that those who see $1+ ETN in the future are "mental"

The team may be running slow to you, and you have the right to feel that way about the rate/speed of growth, but most would disagree because we are still gaining users faster than Facebook or Twitter did their first year.

True there have been delays at times over the first year. After checking out the email sent by Rich above, does this help raise your confidence in ETN?

This is fast enough for most, but many apply "crypto time" to this project, and I would compare development speed at REAL TIME.

You still holding on the that stack of ETN??
invicta

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:42:15 PM

Hey Invicta,

You might want to check out our thread, theres a lot happening

I already got this in an email, no idea why you re-posting it in ENORMOUS letters to make sure it couldn't be missed. I, honestly, find it hard to take anything you say seriously - you guys just preach to people who already think they're onto a winner and won't listen to any negatives, why keep telling fanboys what they already believe? It's not going to $1 and it's not just me who thinks the team are a massive joke (Ells couldn't even run a marketing firm and just fancied having a play with blockchain). You claim 'we're gaining users', what users? People downloading an app then not even bothering to run it doesn't count, shall we count empty Bitcoin wallets as well in that figure, anyone can manipulate numbers. To me the only important figures are the active miners who are actively running the app and that's below 100k at the moment anyway so 2 million users who aren't doing anything? Brilliant. What about the rubbish trade volume and the giant sell wall on exchanges, it's gonna take a hell of a lot of money to overcome that and all the hodlers and fanboys certainly aren't going to because most of them are poor and live in this delusion cloud that ETN is going to make them rich - let's not beat about the bush, this is what they're waiting for, they don't care about the technology anyway - they just think it's a short-cut. And the unbanked thing, Christ, you'd actually believe that some idiots who have money in ETN think they're being charitable, it's nothing, it's another marketing ploy to win over idiots - no-one believes this is going to work for the unbanked or actually be used for that reason, some might use it but it's not a solution, it just sounds nice on paper.

Finally, you have Instant Payments, which is mildly interesting but it basically transacts all through ETN's central servers (notoriously unreliable) so they're just a bank, great, just what crypto needs... another bank and another 'trusted' third-party that I don't really trust.

Yes, I actually bought more ETN the other day with some spare Ethereum on the off-chance Instant Payments pumped the price but literally nothing changed, I'll keep it short-term then I'm getting out of here. Contrary to what fanboys keep telling me: 'must be why I'm bitter and negative', I wasn't dumb enough to buy it at ATH or anywhere near it, I am still up so that's just fine by me.
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:04:54 PM

Hey Invicta,

You might want to check out our thread, theres a lot happening

I already got this in an email, no idea why you re-posting it in ENORMOUS letters to make sure it couldn't be missed. I, honestly, find it hard to take anything you say seriously - you guys just preach to people who already think they're onto a winner and won't listen to any negatives, why keep telling fanboys what they already believe? It's not going to $1 and it's not just me who thinks the team are a massive joke (Ells couldn't even run a marketing firm and just fancied having a play with blockchain). You claim 'we're gaining users', what users? People downloading an app then not even bothering to run it doesn't count, shall we count empty Bitcoin wallets as well in that figure, anyone can manipulate numbers. To me the only important figures are the active miners who are actively running the app and that's below 100k at the moment anyway so 2 million users who aren't doing anything? Brilliant. What about the rubbish trade volume and the giant sell wall on exchanges, it's gonna take a hell of a lot of money to overcome that and all the hodlers and fanboys certainly aren't going to because most of them are poor and live in this delusion cloud that ETN is going to make them rich - let's not beat about the bush, this is what they're waiting for, they don't care about the technology anyway - they just think it's a short-cut. And the unbanked thing, Christ, you'd actually believe that some idiots who have money in ETN think they're being charitable, it's nothing, it's another marketing ploy to win over idiots - no-one believes this is going to work for the unbanked or actually be used for that reason, some might use it but it's not a solution, it just sounds nice on paper.

Finally, you have Instant Payments, which is mildly interesting but it basically transacts all through ETN's central servers (notoriously unreliable) so they're just a bank, great, just what crypto needs... another bank and another 'trusted' third-party that I don't really trust.

Yes, I actually bought more ETN the other day with some spare Ethereum on the off-chance Instant Payments pumped the price but literally nothing changed, I'll keep it short-term then I'm getting out of here. Contrary to what fanboys keep telling me: 'must be why I'm bitter and negative', I wasn't dumb enough to buy it at ATH or anywhere near it, I am still up so that's just fine by me.

I find your take on ETN interesting, but just dont see some of your points, but thats ok.

I wouldnt think you would buy more ETN at your current assessment, so that leads me to belive that I need to try harder to understand your point of view. Its not like we are against criticism, because if we can see something wrong, thats the first step to getting things fixed.

I do think you should update your perceptions regarding the ETN DEV Team due to recent developments? No?

Hopefully, with the speed of things seeing an uptick, along with witnessing promises kept, your outlook on ETN will continue to become more positive.

But if you are buying ETN at these prices, you are a winner in my book  Wink

*BIAS ALERT** Iam not a neutral mod or admin, as I am the ETN Community Manager

Never invest more than you can afford to lose, and do not mistake my posts as investment advice
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 04:07:43 PM

I don’t think so that Electroneum is scam, it’s correct they take some time to finalize everything.
There was some communication gap between team & investors, but right now coin is in market & community is growing.
Electroneum is in top 100 coins & having a handsome market cap.
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 04:11:22 PM

The KYC thing is a joke since the ETN team aims to help the unbanked people in developing countries.

How will those people pass the KYC procedure, if they don't have personal documents (passports, IDs, drivers licenses...)?

Also, the price of ETN has sunk so hard, I'm below the required limit for KYC  Grin Not sure if that is a good or bad thing, though  Grin

LOL WHAT? "Unbanked people"  they must have some kind of identity card, whoever they are, in any case. It works just like this. No documents = no guarantees.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: