Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:54:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵  (Read 307545 times)
badman74

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:44:10 PM

Why does the amount of LAT in circulation increase from 2019 to 2022? The token sale will be finished this year, from where does these 220M tokens come from?
They say they have the company pool, I believe it has been discussed here already.
It will be distributed "only in case of due neccessity". I know it, they're constantly talking about it. So in these years there certainly will be this "due necessity"?
Haven't you seen in the business model that the crypto adoption rate will be faster and faster in these years? And as the demand for assets-backed tokens grows LAToken will have to sell tokens to the public in order to meet this demand.
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:45:56 PM

Why does the amount of LAT in circulation increase from 2019 to 2022? The token sale will be finished this year, from where does these 220M tokens come from?
They say they have the company pool, I believe it has been discussed here already.
Company pool will be put into circulation already in 2019? I though that company pool will be frozen too, like 600M extra coins. And will be open only in case of big jumps of price.
Don't you confuse it with the tokens reserved for the each round?

armaan56

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:51:05 PM

It will be distributed "only in case of due neccessity". I know it, they're constantly talking about it. So in these years there certainly will be this "due necessity"?
Haven't you seen in the business model that the crypto adoption rate will be faster and faster in these years? And as the demand for assets-backed tokens grows LAToken will have to sell tokens to the public in order to meet this demand.
It seems to me that the model is built on hype.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« CoiNuŧ.com  The Only BTCitcoin Options Exchange  »Secure« »Fast« »Fair« »Minimum trade 0.01 BTC«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

badman74

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:54:17 PM

It seems to me that the model is built on hype.
It isn't "hype". It is the direction of the market development, which has been being observed for quite a long time so far. And there are no signs the market is going to reject cryptocurrency.
gtac01

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:58:11 PM

Company pool will be put into circulation already in 2019? I though that company pool will be frozen too, like 600M extra coins. And will be open only in case of big jumps of price.
1 Billion of LAT total. 200M tokens from that quantity for sale now. 600M frozen for 5 year. And 200M company pool. I mean this last part of all tokens.
armaan56

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:02:16 PM

OK. But theoretically speaking what if the predictions are wrong? Consider there will be some force-major circumstances in the near future like a nuclear war or the death of Internet, what will be with our contributions then?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« CoiNuŧ.com  The Only BTCitcoin Options Exchange  »Secure« »Fast« »Fair« »Minimum trade 0.01 BTC«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

CryptoLogo

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:07:19 PM

OK. But theoretically speaking what if the predictions are wrong? Consider there will be some force-major circumstances in the near future like a nuclear war or the death of Internet, what will be with our contributions then?
What are you talking about, man? And what if there will be nuclear war just in an hour, isn't it possible? And what if you're just dreaming now, maybe there's no need to eat and breathe?

badman74

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:09:36 PM

1 Billion of LAT total. 200M tokens from that quantity for sale now. 600M frozen for 5 year. And 200M company pool. I mean this last part of all tokens.
Yes, the last part is for the needs of development. And some tokens from the tokens sale rounds are being reserved and sold in case of huge exchange rate fluctuations just as you've said. But if they won't be sold, they travel to the company pool as well.
armaan56

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:11:21 PM

What are you talking about, man? And what if there will be nuclear war just in an hour, isn't it possible? And what if you're just dreaming now, maybe there's no need to eat and breathe?
Easy there. That is the question. Should I really wait such a long term knowing that the global situation may change rapidly?

gtac01

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:18:53 PM

I think that i must do fast and complite diversification of my assets in developing countries. In case of nuclear war. Grin Internet Death seems less likely to me than even Nuclear War. Smiley
keepinquiet

Activity: 420
Merit: 151

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:19:53 PM

Easy there. That is the question. Should I really wait such a long term knowing that the global situation may change rapidly?
The more investments there are in cryptocurrency the less is the possibility of damaging them by global force-majors. The logic here is simple: loss of a significant share in finances will lead to catastrophic consequences for the global market. Therefore those who have influence on the decision-making process will keep it in mind.
CryptoLogo

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:24:14 PM

I think that i must do fast and complite diversification of my assets in developing countries. In case of nuclear war. Grin Internet Death seems less likely to me than even Nuclear War. Smiley
That's a good point of yours btw! And LAToken just allows us to do so Cheesy

badman74

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:30:50 PM

Well I see your point. Let me ask a counter question then. What if all the fiat currency will be infected by an incurable disease strain? And all the governments will come to an agreement to close offshore zones and put up a 50% tax for financial operations? It's theoretically possible too. What will you do then?
panteraforlife

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:34:12 PM

Speaking detached, any changes in global situation has "useful signal" and "noise" constituents. "Signal" for world stably positive. All the changes slow, but gradually improve our world ultimately. LAToken, like most of serious long term investment and enterprises works with "signal".
Retired

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 06:35:12 PM

If i use LAT to buy Google for example, what will be given to me to confirm that I am a Shareholder of Google?
You buy not a Google share, but LABT backed with a Google share. So technically you aren't a shareholder.
So it is like a CFD?
Something like that.
But is there an actual backing of the underlying asset?
armaan56

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:36:53 PM

Well I see your point. Let me ask a counter question then. What if all the fiat currency will be infected by an incurable disease strain? And all the governments will come to an agreement to close offshore zones and put up a 50% tax for financial operations? It's theoretically possible too. What will you do then?
I suppose I'll have to invest into crypto then?..

badman74

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:41:35 PM

If i use LAT to buy Google for example, what will be given to me to confirm that I am a Shareholder of Google?
You buy not a Google share, but LABT backed with a Google share. So technically you aren't a shareholder.
So it is like a CFD?
Something like that.
Let me try to explain that.
The underlying asset is being hold by the trustee and sold on the auction if the contract in LAT is not fulfilled.
badman74

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:47:33 PM

I suppose I'll have to invest into crypto then?..
Not exactly, you have to invest in crypto now. In this extreme scenario the price of crypto will be enormous soon.
The thing is, we don't know exactly what a scenario will take place in this universe. For this reason we have to diversify our portfolio by having both fiat and crypto assets, and in each the types of assets are better to be diversified too. To make the latter possible is the mission of LAToken.
Retired

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 06:58:47 PM

So it is like a CFD?
Something like that.
The underlying asset is being hold by the trustee and sold on the auction if the contract in LAT is not fulfilled.
It's similar to a futures contract then?
badman74

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:05:30 PM

So it is like a CFD?
Something like that.
It's similar to a futures contract then?
Yes, you can say so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: