Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:13:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HydroMining | Green Mining, environmentally friendly and profitable  (Read 40813 times)
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:12:06 AM

So, in your calculation, is the money from mining going to be better than it would be by selling power?
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:55:31 AM

The project is familiar from somewhere but I cannot remember right now. I think this is a project that should be supported. if it contains other natural energy methods it will be much better. A system similar to this can be done in our geography. Maybe even there are someone who have done it and that needs to investigate.
kosarkas

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:24:36 AM

I'm interested with the project. How can i receive newsletter for this?. Thank you

You can join the Telegram official channel: https://t.me/Hydrominer and ask questions and receive updates directly from the team. In addition, you can follow HydroMiner on Twitter: https://twitter.com/hydro_miner

kosarkas

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:44:53 AM

Hydrominer to be the first “green-friendly” mining -- check it out:

https://blog.ethereumwisdom.com/2017/09/20/hydrominer-first-green-friendly-mining/

GayEddie

Activity: 290

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:47:45 PM

So you guys say that most of you are experiences in Mining since 2014, including CEO and CTO , nice sounding position names.

Can you provide us with the ETH public addresses where have you been mining ETH or other coins, at from which pool ?
We can check there how much have you mined and since when and we can asses your professionalism in Mining ourselves.

Just provide public ETH or zec addresses and pools you are connected too.

Also, you just starting an ICO not even knowing that Ethereum is switching from PoW to PoS, do you know what that means ?

YOu cannot mine no more, you can only stack coins, giving them to network to support and secure

Your professionalism in mining would be rated 2 out of 10, as Im professional Miner myself with 0.5 megawatt of using electrcitity

also Austrian alps doesnt sound too convincing and nice to put $$$ in.. You have no proof that government is letting you build mining farm next to their hydroplants.

Im sure they wont do that.

Im out and if anyone know anything about mining should be out too, until these guys provide public addresses where they have been mining ETH since 2014, as well as admit that they just learned about ETH switching to PoS...

Catch money run away.. Not nice, austrian or whatever, stop doing that people!

Did you even read anything here or the wp before writing?

They wont just mine eth.

And wtf gov have to do with this.
Gov doesnt have anything to do with it, they rent from private person, they already told that, read first dude.

And just because you dont like the concept doesnt meant everything that you did not like is a scam.
Everyone should do their own diligent
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2030
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:51:55 PM

https://blog.ethereumwisdom.com/2017/09/20/hydrominer-first-green-friendly-mining/

Because of the hydro reusable energy?

But won't it have impact on the location of the mining warehouse/compound?

Alot of heat will be generated
Andrey106

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:53:02 PM

another fraud on the money pump! director ddf does not answer us for 3 months but advises the sale of this shit !! people be careful !!!
Andrey106

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:57:41 PM

So you guys say that most of you are experiences in Mining since 2014, including CEO and CTO , nice sounding position names.

Can you provide us with the ETH public addresses where have you been mining ETH or other coins, at from which pool ?
We can check there how much have you mined and since when and we can asses your professionalism in Mining ourselves.

Just provide public ETH or zec addresses and pools you are connected too.

Also, you just starting an ICO not even knowing that Ethereum is switching from PoW to PoS, do you know what that means ?

YOu cannot mine no more, you can only stack coins, giving them to network to support and secure

Your professionalism in mining would be rated 2 out of 10, as Im professional Miner myself with 0.5 megawatt of using electrcitity

also Austrian alps doesnt sound too convincing and nice to put $$$ in.. You have no proof that government is letting you build mining farm next to their hydroplants.

Im sure they wont do that.

Im out and if anyone know anything about mining should be out too, until these guys provide public addresses where they have been mining ETH since 2014, as well as admit that they just learned about ETH switching to PoS...

Catch money run away.. Not nice, austrian or whatever, stop doing that people!

Did you even read anything here or the wp before writing?

They wont just mine eth.

And wtf gov have to do with this.
Gov doesnt have anything to do with it, they rent from private person, they already told that, read first dude.

And just because you dont like the concept doesnt meant everything that you did not like is a scam.
Everyone should do their own diligent
director ddf not a qualified worker! he sold us coins ddf and disappeared !! they fell by 80% !! the team went into ignore !! now he offers us to buy this project! swindler tobias
thehun (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:33:43 PM

another fraud on the money pump! director ddf does not answer us for 3 months but advises the sale of this shit !! people be careful !!!

This is completely off-topic in this thread, so I will just tell you that the DDF Telegram group is active and the managers are responding to questions on a regular basis. Therefore I would advise you to check in there.
aalmina82

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:49:08 PM

there is always be people who like and who don't like... But I will never understand peoples who make no covered statements... like they don't exist or something like this...  or it is fraud...
aalmina82

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:52:20 PM

I don't understand why you wrote this... If you don't like, go away and don't make statement without evidence.   Angry
ekurtovic

Activity: 210

Bosnia...

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:56:26 PM

that heat can also be used... for some little town near

Andrey106

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:08:03 PM

This is completely off-topic in this thread, so I will just tell you that the DDF Telegram group is active and the managers are responding to questions on a regular basis. Therefore I would advise you to check in there.
I downloaded the telegram, I was there from 1 day, I declare to you that you are wrong, they answered only before the exchange! the second moment! I reasonably write that fraud! I do not like and would gladly sell ddf but I am 80% down! !!
RichardBTC

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:18:00 PM

Arent Nodes really the first eco friendly miners? Smiley

Sounds like a kickstarter project this Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
chocobo21

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:22:16 PM

I downloaded the telegram, I was there from 1 day, I declare to you that you are wrong, they answered only before the exchange! the second moment! I reasonably write that fraud! I do not like and would gladly sell ddf but I am 80% down! !!

What is this DDF that you speak of?
thehun (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:32:25 PM

Check again, they were online yesterday answering lots of questions in the group, you can still read them.
Andrey106

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:33:28 PM

ddf it's a coin! which was on ico! this is a fund! We were told fairy tales, but as soon as we went to the stock exchange !! she fell and the team stopped contacting !we ask you to give us information where our money went, but the team went into ignore! the price fell by 80%! devidents are sure to pay the most minimal! ate in general will pay! Tobias the director !! does not answer us even though it helps the given project)) a very busy person
thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:41:14 PM

Does the project aim at the right mining? What coins will be mined? Will the infrastructure be built after ICO?

OI
thehun (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:48:05 PM

Andreas from BTCBusinessConsult just uploaded the video of his visit to the HydroMiner site:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc9cxWnp30o&feature=youtu.be

Enjoy!   Smiley
digitaldevelopersfund

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:44:12 PM

ddf it's a coin! which was on ico! this is a fund! We were told fairy tales, but as soon as we went to the stock exchange !! she fell and the team stopped contacting !we ask you to give us information where our money went, but the team went into ignore! the price fell by 80%! devidents are sure to pay the most minimal! ate in general will pay! Tobias the director !! does not answer us even though it helps the given project)) a very busy person

The DDF Team, whos member I am is still active in the Telegram channel, answers all emails sent to us, and as you can see also looks on forums from time to time. We send out information on a regular base as planned. DDF is active and in existence since 2010. If you have a question for the management please send us an email.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: