Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:08:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HydroMining | Green Mining, environmentally friendly and profitable  (Read 40810 times)
thehun (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:20:23 PM

1. We will lock them.
2. These are two separate actions, the token buy back benefits liquidity and will be done with a part of net profits. The selling will happen to acquire new capital.

Thank you.

Locked means they will be taken out of the equation and won't receive any proceeds? Or does it mean that you will hold them forever, never sell them but receive the proceeds? This makes a huge difference how much returns each remaining token will receive and on the revenue of the comany.

Locked tokens won't receive any dividends, the proceeds of those tokens will instead be shared between the rest of the token holders.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Macht

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:09:56 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 10:26:04 AM by Macht

#edit
Also I'm sorry you have to endure all these stupid comments about your looks. One can only hope that karma will strike back somehow.
and your comment is even more stupid...
Nobody asked them to show off their looks like that. It's their (maybe marketing) decision to do that, so it's hypocrite to do like we didn't see their beauty. And nobody made bad remarks about their appearance until now.

I don't want derail this thread with a discussion, so this will be my only statement here. Your premise that they made themselves beautiful for you and their other potential customers shows pretty well the basis of such behaviour. All of the team members look like normal (business) people. It's a business and you can get a good look how they run and that they are legit. Using that to accost/annoy people is absolutely not okay. Not in real life, not on the internet. Notice that these things almost exclusively happen to women, who in any way dare to speak publicly. None of the hundreds of males running ICOs have to deal with stupid comments like I referred to, and none of them are said to "show their looks like that", and rightfully so. Therein lies the problem.
If you want to discuss this further, we can do it via pm. Write me if you're interested! I don't want to derail this thread further, hope you understand.
#edit In case this was a misunderstanding, I didn't mean your comment about the whole team.
Macht

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:51:14 AM

Locked tokens won't receive any dividends, the proceeds of those tokens will instead be shared between the rest of the token holders.

Great, thanks!
btcminer49er

Activity: 327
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:40:10 AM

Unless you are making your own chips, I would never suggest anyone contributing to such project. It wouldnt have any difference than could mining. If you are making your own chips tho, thats another story.

Chips? You mean like ASIC chips?
Macht

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:27:29 AM

In the whitepaper it says one token will be worth 0.01 Eth, and you will be selling 25 Million tokens. This doesn't look right. Imagine you would actually reach the cap. You'd have to account for over 50 Million $! Are you really aiming that high?
cercitolga4545

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:36:19 AM

Hydrominer is a very rational project for the environment. We need such nature-friendly projects. The new world will either save itself or destroy it. The most basic thing is to provide environmentally friendly production.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:10:45 AM

For the noobs, raising funds and promising you mining dividends is not new.

This was a project that did it a while ago: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1461341.0

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mineum/

You're better off keeping your ETH.

Just saying...

Some people got scammed once by a cloud mining venture and that means that all cloud mining ventures in the present and future will forever be scams?

cloud mining is a scam you fucking idiot..... Roll Eyes
Macht

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:55:15 AM

Already switching to insults? That was fast.
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:36:34 PM

For everyone who have a lot of bad experiences from Cloud Mining, we all knew that those are kind of businesses who only profit from the customer rather than the customer making a profit. In mining, electricity cost is important. So calculations are needed to be done for the mining to be much more profitable. Take yourself as an example(only if you're the miner), you generate profit by mining but the ROI takes too much time. There are two factors that affect it. The Electricity Cost and the Mining Difficulty. Mining difficulty has rapidly increased from Bitcoin and Ethereum. Still, ethereum is more profitable than Bitcoin but we can't just stick to Ethereum because it has a plan of switching from POW to POS.

So what are the solutions to lessen the time it takes to return your investment in mining? Since we can't lessen the Mining difficulty, we can lessen the cost of electricity. Finding a cheaper Electricity cost will make your return of investment even earlier than what you calculated.

There are actually lot of differences in terms of doing business between a Cloud Mining scam, who usually uses the affiliate system for them to gather more victims.  Making the cloud mining company to make greater profits than what they get when they are only doing the mining. Genesis Mining is one of the best example of Cloud Mining scam. It still operates as of now.

To put everything in perspective,

Cloud Mining scam forces you to buy a hashpower to them while the Hydromining only offers profit divs for token holders.
This 2 are two different business practice where Cloud Mining earns more by fooling people while Hydrominer pays for their Contributors.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Sitimunirah

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:16:50 PM

For the noobs, raising funds and promising you mining dividends is not new.

This was a project that did it a while ago: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1461341.0

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mineum/

You're better off keeping your ETH.

Just saying...

Some people got scammed once by a cloud mining venture and that means that all cloud mining ventures in the present and future will forever be scams?

Great attitude.
User should do their own diligent every time they want to invest their money into something, and it will always carry some risk with it even after you do your own diligent regarding that.

Using ad hominem when you have no arguement to justify your comment is the lowest you can go huh?
condemor

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:58:44 AM

What happens to unsold tokens?

They will be locked and reserved for future token sales.

What will happen then with the dividends?If the amount of tokens increase, wont the profit for each one decrease?

No, because there will be even more mining hardware earning more coins. There will be no dilution.

Im not fully understanding what I'm I buying with the tokens. If the benefits gows in the first month of years, due to new hardware and powerplants, does also the dividens grow? Because if I'm buying just a Watt, my benefits will always go down due to the increase of difficulty, untill the team decide to update the hardware.

If my benefits also grows with new installations, when you sell the locked tokens there will be dilution.
coinID007

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:04:39 AM

Nice and Eco friendly  I will wait for further more information

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:10:25 AM

Awesome project. I really love that it is in Austria, and about a 20 minute drive from where I am living.

Email sent to the team, hopefully they will get back with me soon and we can get some real info going on about the project.

Good to hear that the project is 20:minute drive from where you live. You are going to be our eyes and ears in a very silent CIA style. Many project in crypto wonderland are just graphics and white papers. I take exception of course to CENTRA. they already have a working card you could withdraw your coin from.

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
thehun (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:36:00 AM

For everyone who have a lot of bad experiences from Cloud Mining, we all knew that those are kind of businesses who only profit from the customer rather than the customer making a profit. In mining, electricity cost is important. So calculations are needed to be done for the mining to be much more profitable. Take yourself as an example(only if you're the miner), you generate profit by mining but the ROI takes too much time. There are two factors that affect it. The Electricity Cost and the Mining Difficulty. Mining difficulty has rapidly increased from Bitcoin and Ethereum. Still, ethereum is more profitable than Bitcoin but we can't just stick to Ethereum because it has a plan of switching from POW to POS.

So what are the solutions to lessen the time it takes to return your investment in mining? Since we can't lessen the Mining difficulty, we can lessen the cost of electricity. Finding a cheaper Electricity cost will make your return of investment even earlier than what you calculated.

There are actually lot of differences in terms of doing business between a Cloud Mining scam, who usually uses the affiliate system for them to gather more victims.  Making the cloud mining company to make greater profits than what they get when they are only doing the mining. Genesis Mining is one of the best example of Cloud Mining scam. It still operates as of now.

To put everything in perspective,

Cloud Mining scam forces you to buy a hashpower to them while the Hydromining only offers profit divs for token holders.
This 2 are two different business practice where Cloud Mining earns more by fooling people while Hydrominer pays for their Contributors.

Thank you Chrmel612, that sums it up really well!
thehun (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:39:02 AM

Im not fully understanding what I'm I buying with the tokens. If the benefits gows in the first month of years, due to new hardware and powerplants, does also the dividens grow? Because if I'm buying just a Watt, my benefits will always go down due to the increase of difficulty, untill the team decide to update the hardware.

If my benefits also grows with new installations, when you sell the locked tokens there will be dilution.

The reinvestment will add more hardware (not more power plants), so the hashpower per token will grow. This doesn't necessarily mean that the profit will grow as well as difficulty is also expected to increase. The aim is to keep the profitability at least sustainable instead of decreasing, but of course the best effort will be made to increase it.

By selling the locked tokens, there will be more money from new investors that will be invested in new plants and new hardware and it will have no effect on the profits from the old investors.
thehun (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:40:53 AM

In the whitepaper it says one token will be worth 0.01 Eth, and you will be selling 25 Million tokens. This doesn't look right. Imagine you would actually reach the cap. You'd have to account for over 50 Million $! Are you really aiming that high?

That's the maximum capacity that could be allocated currently, yes. There are several power plants where containers can be installed and it's a realistic calculation.
thehun (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:53:40 AM

Announcement

Nadine & Nicole Damblon are going to be at two Blockchain conferences this week. If you are interested to visit them at these conferences, you can contact Nadine directly at the following email address: nadine@hydrominer.org

London 25. / 26. September Conference
https://london.keynote.ae/
World Blockchain Forum / Investments and ICOs

Amsterdam 27. September 9-18 Uhr
http://capitalweek.amsterdam/event/capitalfest-2017
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:07:06 AM

Since they have different approach than copy cat projects appearing these days. I see huge potential to raise all these targets even in presale at 25% bonus is quite possible to success to sell all the tokens allocated for this round. Here bonus could be increased with 5% more to make it more attractive just my suggestion.
dwminer1

Activity: 1848
Merit: 530

The OGz Club

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 10:10:17 AM

Polish ANN and Bounty thread available here

Good luck!

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:51:03 PM

Announcement

Nadine & Nicole Damblon are going to be at two Blockchain conferences this week. If you are interested to visit them at these conferences, you can contact Nadine directly at the following email address: nadine@hydrominer.org

London 25. / 26. September Conference
https://london.keynote.ae/
World Blockchain Forum / Investments and ICOs

Amsterdam 27. September 9-18 Uhr
http://capitalweek.amsterdam/event/capitalfest-2017

As  a matter of fact, i think i'll be attending the one in Amsterdam. Can't wait to hear more from them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: