Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:52:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HydroMining | Green Mining, environmentally friendly and profitable  (Read 40804 times)
Sitimunirah

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:23:58 AM

The % of ROI mentioned on your website is guaranteed, by law?

just asking because if this is not guaranteed the numbers are completely worthless.

I discussed the numbers with someone involved in industrial mining today, who says that these numbers (as stated on the hydromining site) are impossible to achieve by any means.  
Dude at least provide some calculation or show us something,

I could put it on opposite statement without anything too, you sir by doing that would be just an attempt to spread FUD

' I discussed the numbers with someone involved in industrial mining today, who says that these numbers (as stated on the hydromining site) are POSSIBLE to achieve by any means. '

SEE.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptosecurity

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:32:13 AM

just asking because if this is not guaranteed the numbers are completely worthless.

I discussed the numbers with someone involved in industrial mining today, who says that these numbers (as stated on the hydromining site) are impossible to achieve by any means.  
Dude at least provide some calculation or show us something,

I could put it on opposite statement without anything too, you sir by doing that would be just an attempt to spread FUD

' I discussed the numbers with someone involved in industrial mining today, who says that these numbers (as stated on the hydromining site) are POSSIBLE to achieve by any means. '

SEE.

No. Wrong. Before I waste time discussing the numbers, the very first absolute must is the teams confirmation that the numbers have not been chosen randomly. As I stated: a professional regards the numbers as completely made up and not achievable by any means. It is not my job to prove legitimacy. This is Hydrominings job and their job only.
Anyone investing in this without further clarification is basically giving away their funds because the promised ROI stated on the website is not real and may even be a fraud.
chocobo21

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:47:34 AM

I think this depends on many circuimstances, like power cost, equipment cost, maintannace cost, etc...
cercitolga4545

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:51:04 AM

Crypto can bring a new look to money mining. Hydrominer's success will open the door for good development. Pre-sale is nice, I think it's exciting
thehun (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:22:29 AM

Nobody in the world will guarantee you any such returns. The numbers come from the return that has been achieved in over a year of operation, but HydroMiner doesn't have any influence on the future price of ETH and the increase of mining difficulty.
kosarkas

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:22:42 PM

Guys, check out the latest blog post:

Don't like POW mining? Hydrominer will make you think again!

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@lucasgabd/don-t-like-pow-mining-hydrominer-will-make-you-think-again

Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1118

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:57:19 PM

Guys, check out the latest blog post:

Don't like POW mining? Hydrominer will make you think again!

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@lucasgabd/don-t-like-pow-mining-hydrominer-will-make-you-think-again

thanks a lot for sharing
was just posting it here but you came faster Wink
cheers!

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
redmption

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:56:20 PM

So i own the token and the watts forever? Other project I see sell you time on their equipment which then burns the tokens at the end of the contract, probably why they offer larger/quicker ROI... Interested in this project, but the long breakeven time frame of two years has me hesitating. Whereas if I can make consistent 10% gains every month just day trading crypto I get a better return
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:23:50 PM

I did a steemit post today (post using indonesian language): https://steemit.com/ico/@analysis/hydrominer-pertambangan-cryptocurrency-yang-ramah-lingkungan

upvotes appeaciated  Grin

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
Shahrul09

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:41:05 PM

So i own the token and the watts forever? Other project I see sell you time on their equipment which then burns the tokens at the end of the contract, probably why they offer larger/quicker ROI... Interested in this project, but the long breakeven time frame of two years has me hesitating. Whereas if I can make consistent 10% gains every month just day trading crypto I get a better return
As long as you hold the h2O token
dividends will be distributed as per the amount of H20 each token holder has.

Each token will entitle its holder to the mining rewards for a single watt used. By issuing the rewards per watt instead of per hashrate, H2O will generate and distribute mining rewards evenly.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:28:52 AM

I did a steemit post today (post using indonesian language): https://steemit.com/ico/@analysis/hydrominer-pertambangan-cryptocurrency-yang-ramah-lingkungan

upvotes appeaciated  Grin

Upvote given Wink
cercitolga4545

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:04:24 AM

Hydrominer offers a nice innovation. It produces a profitable value for the future. I think middle beauty will make an ICO. Can be profitable for investors
glox

Activity: 330

ENERGZINE - Intergrated Energy Solutions

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 11:43:03 AM

sir change my wallet to the blog table at 0x30c998c8aAb384dd63cf09a53ec9937E32AAB0f3

kosarkas

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:07:26 PM

Hey guys, please join us on Telegram: https://t.me/Hydrominer

The whole team is there and you can ask whatever you want there Smiley

In addition, make sure to check out the HydroMiner review on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d48CE5yAmmw

CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:22:19 PM

How much has been already raised exactly during the 36 minutes long pre-sale? Very curious to know!
thehun (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:40:41 PM

How much has been already raised exactly during the 36 minutes long pre-sale? Very curious to know!

1500 ETH
Macht

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:26:30 PM

No. Wrong. Before I waste time discussing the numbers, the very first absolute must is the teams confirmation that the numbers have not been chosen randomly. As I stated: a professional regards the numbers as completely made up and not achievable by any means. It is not my job to prove legitimacy. This is Hydrominings job and their job only.
Anyone investing in this without further clarification is basically giving away their funds because the promised ROI stated on the website is not real and may even be a fraud.

The numbers are obviously not guaranteed. You never get a guarantee for speculative returns. Only scammers do that, which is why a lot of people fall for them. I would even go so far as to say that they are not allowed to guarantee them, but I'm no lawyer. They made it clear enough for me that this is a forecast, or a possibility based on their experience. So they are not random, but also not gueranteed. Personally I would consider that their experience was mostly during a crazy bull market... I always try to calculate very conservatively.

The calculator on the website is just a funny gimmick. It doesn't give you a forecast that you should rely on. It doesn't include the current difficulty, no difficulty increase, no change in price or any other of the many metrics that are relevant. It even says that it should not be used for any financial considerations. It's a marketing tool.

Just my 2 satoshi
nijmaneb

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:17:19 AM

Very interested in this ICO.
Excuse me if you answered this questions before, regarding payouts: I assume the payouts will be converted to ETH and then send to wallets containing the H20 tokens?

Many thanks in advance.
cercitolga4545

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:32:34 AM

I think positive opinions are growing for Hydrominer. Because the project is really beautiful. He will prove himself as recognition increases.
sabbathhawk

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 09:31:40 AM

Important Update: Postponing the Token Sale

We are postponing the Token Sale, tentatively to October 18th, because we are fine tuning our token model to work 100% compliant to Austrian regulations, in close cooperation with a larger investor. An update to the White Paper will follow soon.

Why now?
As in many other countries, regulation of token sale and the blockchain is just emerging in Austria. We have seen that dividend-tokens are generally more complex and under more scrutiny. We are planning changes to our model that will hopefully avoid these complexities.

Why changes to model?
Our first and foremost goal is to protect investors. We want to be in this business long term and generate real value for token holders and the local communities. To do that, we need to take a step back and make sure everything is done right from the get-go.

Does this mean the ICO is cancelled?
No, we are planning to do the token sale, in sync to Austrian regulations, where we operate.

https://www.hydrominer.org/important-update-postponing-token-sale/

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: