Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:48:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HydroMining | Green Mining, environmentally friendly and profitable  (Read 40815 times)
mickaelsilver10

Activity: 1288
Merit: 283

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:51:55 AM

I find this change of last minute quite surprising !!
I hope this will not call into question the whole project that seemed to me very interesting

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
exortis

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:13:48 AM

I hope everything is in the way, I added the news to turkish announcement.
thehun (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:15:16 AM

Very interested in this ICO.
Excuse me if you answered this questions before, regarding payouts: I assume the payouts will be converted to ETH and then send to wallets containing the H20 tokens?

Many thanks in advance.

Yes that's correct  Smiley
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 11:34:28 AM

Important Update: Postponing the Token Sale

We are postponing the Token Sale, tentatively to October 18th, because we are fine tuning our token model to work 100% compliant to Austrian regulations, in close cooperation with a larger investor. An update to the White Paper will follow soon.

Why now?
As in many other countries, regulation of token sale and the blockchain is just emerging in Austria. We have seen that dividend-tokens are generally more complex and under more scrutiny. We are planning changes to our model that will hopefully avoid these complexities.

Why changes to model?
Our first and foremost goal is to protect investors. We want to be in this business long term and generate real value for token holders and the local communities. To do that, we need to take a step back and make sure everything is done right from the get-go.

Does this mean the ICO is cancelled?
No, we are planning to do the token sale, in sync to Austrian regulations, where we operate.

https://www.hydrominer.org/important-update-postponing-token-sale/

I think this decision was wise, but will cost you alot of investors. Since the ICO has a lot of momentum right now things will cool down.
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:41:02 AM

Thank you sir  Wink

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
cimpex

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:49:53 PM

What about AML/KYC? Do you have to identify all of your investors or is that linked to a certain minimum amount?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         █████████████████████████▄   
       ███████                 ██████
     ██████                      ██████
    █████      ███████████▄        ████
   ████      █████████████▀         ████
  ████      █████            ██      ████
 █████     ████     ▄▄▄      ███     ████
 █████     ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ██████    ████      ███
  ████     █████   ▀▀▀▀     ████     ████
  ████      █████            ██      ████
   ████      █████████████▄         ████
    █████      ███████████▀        ████
     ██████                       ████
       ██████
         ██████████████████████▄
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SKYFchain
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
cryptojanne

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:47:19 PM

What a shame. I already alocated funds to join this ICO. 15 more days, means im missing out on 15 days of profit Sad
thehun (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:53:20 PM

What a shame. I already alocated funds to join this ICO. 15 more days, means im missing out on 15 days of profit Sad

Yes we're all waiting for this but it's better to be safe than to be sorry.
imjustsayintho

Activity: 343

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:16:36 PM

I love the concept of your project, will you share past mining profitability/setup with potential investors?

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

btcminer49er

Activity: 327
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:28:51 PM

We are postponing the Token Sale, tentatively to October 18th, because we are fine tuning our token model to work 100% compliant to Austrian regulations, in close cooperation with a larger investor. An update to the White Paper will follow soon.

Why now?
As in many other countries, regulation of token sale and the blockchain is just emerging in Austria. We have seen that dividend-tokens are generally more complex and under more scrutiny. We are planning changes to our model that will hopefully avoid these complexities.

Why changes to model?
Our first and foremost goal is to protect investors. We want to be in this business long term and generate real value for token holders and the local communities. To do that, we need to take a step back and make sure everything is done right from the get-go.

No, we are planning to do the token sale, in sync to Austrian regulations, where we operate.

Thanks for the update
TokensFund.io

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 03:00:32 AM

Hello

If you want to list your ICO on http://tokensfund.io/

Contact us via email or social medias !

hello@tokensfund.io

Twitter : https://twitter.com/tokensfund

Telegram : https://t.me/Tokensfund_io

Thank you

For News And Token Sales https://tokensfund.io/
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 04:03:18 AM

Why now?

Why changes to model?

Hence, meaning it will not be dividend issued token through mining?

It seems that tons of ICO tokens are not dealing with Dividend issued base or revenue share because of the regulations, meaning tokens will changed to buyback?

Thanks for the update tho
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:27:56 AM

nice project. look like we can make a group and buy equipment to mine but now if invest to this project will get more profit. no need to worry about fire, bill... anymore

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
sabbathhawk

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 08:22:08 AM

New article on Steemit, please enjoy:
https://steemit.com/crypto/@kyriacos/hydrominer-is-the-future-of-sustainable-mining

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:36:15 AM

It is better to be little delay than to face complications in future. I will second the decision of the team in changed situation they took most practical steps realizing ground realities have changed. This is important for any business to look after the interest of investors and to be flexible to adopt changes of environment in which that is growing.
Snipe85

Activity: 756

Infleum

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:43:46 AM

Well, guys, do you know the presale is over and the presale cap was 1.500 ETH and it was sold within 36 minutes! The first week of ICO there will be a 20% bonus, its nice.

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:51:18 AM

I also was waiting for the ICO to kick off but last night at social media I also came to know. On the other hand it is understandable why they delayed and why it was right decision. There is nothing bad with slightly delay of about 2 weeks. People may be able to invest more by raising little more in this time.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
thehun (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:52:23 AM

Hence, meaning it will not be dividend issued token through mining?

It seems that tons of ICO tokens are not dealing with Dividend issued base or revenue share because of the regulations, meaning tokens will changed to buyback?

Thanks for the update tho

Nothing is changing for now in the revenue model, new updates will come soon.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:13:36 AM

Why now?

Why changes to model?

Glad I just came across this thread, sounds great from reading the project details! Hydromining is a very interesting idea.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2030
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:21:12 PM

Why now?

Why changes to model?

Glad I just came across this thread, sounds great from reading the project details! Hydromining is a very interesting idea.

Yup, basically as long as the rivers flow, there's free juice for the rigs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: