Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 11:40:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HydroMining | Green Mining, environmentally friendly and profitable  (Read 40817 times)
cercitolga4545

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:11:14 AM

Hydrominer will prove himself. The market is nervous. Projects need to take self-protective measures. This is the right way to do it in Hyrdominer.
@rie

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:38:16 AM

Important Update: Postponing the Token Sale

We are postponing the Token Sale, tentatively to October 18th, because we are fine tuning our token model to work 100% compliant to Austrian regulations, in close cooperation with a larger investor. An update to the White Paper will follow soon.

Why now?
As in many other countries, regulation of token sale and the blockchain is just emerging in Austria. We have seen that dividend-tokens are generally more complex and under more scrutiny. We are planning changes to our model that will hopefully avoid these complexities.

Why changes to model?
Our first and foremost goal is to protect investors. We want to be in this business long term and generate real value for token holders and the local communities. To do that, we need to take a step back and make sure everything is done right from the get-go.

Does this mean the ICO is cancelled?
No, we are planning to do the token sale, in sync to Austrian regulations, where we operate.

https://www.hydrominer.org/important-update-postponing-token-sale/

Is it smart to choose Oktober 18th. Because of the upcoming ETH fork?   Huh

https://poloniex.com/press-releases/2016.10.16-Ethereum-Hard-Fork/

Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 02:09:14 PM

Important Update: Postponing the Token Sale

We are postponing the Token Sale, tentatively to October 18th, because we are fine tuning our token model to work 100% compliant to Austrian regulations, in close cooperation with a larger investor. An update to the White Paper will follow soon.

Why now?
As in many other countries, regulation of token sale and the blockchain is just emerging in Austria. We have seen that dividend-tokens are generally more complex and under more scrutiny. We are planning changes to our model that will hopefully avoid these complexities.

Why changes to model?
Our first and foremost goal is to protect investors. We want to be in this business long term and generate real value for token holders and the local communities. To do that, we need to take a step back and make sure everything is done right from the get-go.

Does this mean the ICO is cancelled?
No, we are planning to do the token sale, in sync to Austrian regulations, where we operate.

https://www.hydrominer.org/important-update-postponing-token-sale/

Is it smart to choose Oktober 18th. Because of the upcoming ETH fork?   Huh

https://poloniex.com/press-releases/2016.10.16-Ethereum-Hard-Fork/

Haha! Im sure with these news they will choose another date!
ekurtovic

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Bosnia...

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:29:32 PM

Very interested in this ICO.
Excuse me if you answered this questions before, regarding payouts: I assume the payouts will be converted to ETH and then send to wallets containing the H20 tokens?

Many thanks in advance.

Yes that's correct  Smiley

sorry for ask, but if you gone convert H20 to ETH when you make payoff, what is purpose of H20 tokens? Huh

garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 06:31:13 PM

Do i get to pick which coins I want to mine? What about custom/private miners?

sabbathhawk

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 06:33:21 PM

HydroMiner mines all scalable cryptocurrencies. The decision as to what currency to mine is made by software algorithms, which choose the best option available at any moment. HydroMiner is also flexible about the mining pools it uses, depending on payouts and liquidity among other factors.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 06:36:21 PM

HydroMiner mines all scalable cryptocurrencies. The decision as to what currency to mine is made by software algorithms, which choose the best option available at any moment. HydroMiner is also flexible about the mining pools it uses, depending on payouts and liquidity among other factors.

I trust my sanity and research a lot more than "software algorithms" that always fail to see the big picture. Mining what is profitable at the time wont net you any significant profits and you'll ROI in years not months, mining coins that have constant development and proper road map is what nets you decent profit, when everyone wants it it is already too late to mine.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 02:32:16 PM

I like the low amount of tokens this has as it makes it very attractive to long term investors who see value in low supply coinage. I am looking forward to seeing the new whitepaper and is there any timeline as to when we can read the new whitepaper? I would like to invest in the first week as that has the biggest bonus also. I am looking forward to seeing real business concepts adopting the blockchain to furthering growth and expansion.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
cercitolga4545

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:13:14 PM

Everyone in the market has to be more careful now. States are increasingly interested. Hydrominer is already taking measures to survive a problem in the future. It's a nice plan.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2044
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:28:03 AM

I'm not sure it will work like this.
Probably it will have some profitability algo
sabbathhawk

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 09:19:40 AM

I'm not sure it will work like this.
Probably it will have some profitability algo

Exactly! HydroMiner mines all scalable cryptocurrencies. The decision as to what currency to mine is made by software algorithms, which choose the best option available at any moment. HydroMiner is also flexible about the mining pools it uses, depending on payouts and liquidity among other factors.

▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:43:56 AM

The project is good, the logo is familiar from somewhere but I couldn't recognize right now. I think it is  a project that should be supported.  Even it will be better if it includes other natural energy methods too. Actually the similar system can be done in our lands too. Maybe someone is doing it too. I should be searched.
btcltcdigger

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:53:46 PM

The project is good, the logo is familiar from somewhere but I couldn't recognize right now. I think it is  a project that should be supported.  Even it will be better if it includes other natural energy methods too. Actually the similar system can be done in our lands too. Maybe someone is doing it too. I should be searched.

Don't need to search, you got one in front of you!
sabbathhawk

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 08:23:52 AM

Hello, guys.

Last days there were a lot of scalability concerns, questions from the community. For instance: "How many mini hydro power plants can you count on? You need lots of them to reach 25MW...Do you have agreements with large plants? How many? Do you have a B plan? What happens if you can’t reach the 25MW for the end of January in case the ICO got the max? "

Yesterday CEO of HydroMiner Nadine Damblon relied on official HydroMiner telegram group  regarding these concerns. Here is her answer:

"If we manage to raise 70 mio usd there will completely new options for us. We could finance purchases of large hydropowerstations with loans, there are many Hydropowerstations known to us that are for sale. Also large sized ones, 2 such Hydropowerstations, known to us would be enough to cover 25MW. On top we could make longterm purchase contracts with powerstations at completely different price levels than now. Still 25MW would onyl be 0.0028% of AUstrias powerconsuption so its not a relevant size for a grid here and can be purchased.

About the minng equipment, in the case we reach the goal, we would have containers prepbuild in China using Bitcoin and GPU miners. There are several suppliers of Hardware that are able to supply this amount of Hardware in a timespan of few months. Our current supplier could supply as as much as 8000 Cards/Week and there are many more supplieres. When the ICO starts we will already have an indication of the level of raised funds and can start ordering immediatly and there would be plenty of time to organize the electricity as well from hydropowerstations we are in contact with already."

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1144

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:55:40 AM

Its does really include natural energy methods too as on the description above it involved environmentally friendly and ive waiting for the new white paper so that I would able to read up the projected plans on this.

sabbathhawk

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 08:59:10 AM

Does anybody know what the policy or vision is from Hydroming about hardware management renewal?

Will hardware be used to end of life, possible discount orders (direct by Bitmain), future HW development speculation (new chipsets).

Hello

Thank you for a question.
It depends on profitability of hardware, capacities of facilities etc. It is kind of the same as with the decision as to what currency to mine is made by software algorithms, which choose the best option available at any moment.
As for discount orders for hardware, please check HydroMiner CEO Nadine Damblon comment in one post above. HydroMiner has big suppliers in China, where is possible to get hardware with the best price.

bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 547

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 03:18:28 PM

I am not be able to download the whitepaper...
That link you provide is broken...
I hope you fix it as fast as you can. Thanks
sabbathhawk

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 04:07:17 PM

I am not be able to download the whitepaper...
That link you provide is broken...
I hope you fix it as fast as you can. Thanks

Hello.

And thank you for your request!
At the moment whitepaper is being updated. Soon we should see the new revised version. Hope it will happen at the end of this or beginning of next weeks.

sabbathhawk

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 04:56:23 PM

Hello, community!

Here is a new article about recent updates in cryptocurrency mining technology, please enjoy and share it. https://steemit.com/technology/@danizaharie/most-recent-updates-in-crypto-currency-mining-technology

Thank you all!

btcltcdigger

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:37:52 PM

Hello, community!

Here is a new article about recent updates in cryptocurrency mining technology, please enjoy and share it. https://steemit.com/technology/@danizaharie/most-recent-updates-in-crypto-currency-mining-technology

Thank you all!

Uhm. The Link on Steemit to whitepaper gives a 404 error, its not there.

Works just fine for me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: