Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:21:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HydroMining | Green Mining, environmentally friendly and profitable  (Read 40810 times)
StormJames3D

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:42:19 AM

Hello all!!

Here are the latest news about the ICO. Don't miss it! It starts on October 18th!

https://www.theinvestzone.com/2017/10/13/hydrominer-ico-token-sale-starts-october-18th/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:29:22 AM

Building a mining plant is very interesting idea. You would like to attract investors as much as possible but you don't demonstrate your current equipment. From videos on your site I see only non professional build of GPU rigs. The using of plywood is unsafe at least. It is suitable for home single rig (at a big stretch) but it doesn't suite for a mining plant.
You also said about "environmentally friendly". Do you have a project how to make mining heating useful? For example to warm water for a house or so on. Please give more info about your technical solutions.

Anyway I wish a success for your project and will follow of the development

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
snowzk

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:15:11 PM

this is a great project!!!So nice!! i like it  Smiley
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:45:31 PM

HydroMiner ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET   https://icotracker.net/project/hydrominer
                                                               https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/918819735571222528

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:34:32 PM

Building a mining plant is very interesting idea. You would like to attract investors as much as possible but you don't demonstrate your current equipment. From videos on your site I see only non professional build of GPU rigs. The using of plywood is unsafe at least. It is suitable for home single rig (at a big stretch) but it doesn't suite for a mining plant.
You also said about "environmentally friendly". Do you have a project how to make mining heating useful? For example to warm water for a house or so on. Please give more info about your technical solutions.

Heating water with the created mining heat is useful but you do not necessarily need it to be considered environmentally friendly. They use water power to power the mining facilities. This is enough for the beginning. If the project is successful longterm then they could consider to increase the environmental friendliness.
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:21:45 PM

Considering the latest changes to the ICO:

1. How will it be determined how much power/time does one H2O token provide?

2. What incentives will there be for the HydroMiner team to work on the project after the ICO is over? Now that there is no distribution of H2O tokens to the management, there does not seem to be any incentive for them to support H2O value.

1. H2O is a voucher for mining time. Each H2O token can be exchanged for a specific period (and a specific energy consumption) in which you will be able to use our mining farm. You may choose to use the mining farm for any coins that we offer on our platform.

Each token can be exchanged to 1 kwH of mining power for a specific time (12, 18 or 24 months). The resulting net mining proceeds are paid out to the user’s HydroMiner platform wallet. Net proceeds are mining proceeds minus operational expenses and hardware repurchases. Depending on the market, we expect that net proceeds will be 20-40% of gross revenue. 10% of the mining net profits are distributed to the team.

2. Team will have 10% of profits + after time contract with investor all equipment will be at possession of HydroMiner

I presume you are refering to this on page 19 of WP

Contract                             Mining Currency                Term  (Months)     Total
Return

1,000 H2O                           BTC                                          12               3,350.6

1,000 H2O                           BTC                                          18             3,909.4

1,000 H2O                            BTC                                          24             5,584.7

1,000 H2O                           ETH                                          12             3,659.7

1,000 H2O                           ETH                                          18             4,270.2

1,000 H2O                           ETH                                          24             6,099.5

I cannot understand this table  I presume 1000 H2O is 10 ETH in cost -~ $3000  -so take a 12 month term and you get $3,659.70 back ? and if you take at 24 month contract you get $6099.50

I  am not sure if this is correct Huh
Hello can you link the announcement regarding this so i can analyze and understand? Thanks!

https://www.hydrominer.org/wp-content/uploads/HydroMiner.pdf

page 20
Thanks! I fully understand now the use of the coin. This is great. I hope there should be some sort of calculations of the rewards. Or any tool that can be use as basis to make sure that what we are mining is profitable. Specially the increasing value of difficulty and hashrate over time.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
kosarkas

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:49:15 PM

Hey everyone. There were some additional changes in the White Paper:

In order to offer the most profitable option for investors, there will only be a 24 months plan
1 H2O = 5kwH
The mining proceeds will be credited to the web wallet daily

kosarkas

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:03:42 PM

Here is the latest equipment. What you saw in the video was from the first power plant. It started small and it's growing and you can see how professional it is now.
https://i.imgur.com/wIRjOzl.jpg

kosarkas

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:04:48 PM

Here is the latest equipment. What you saw in the video was from the first power plant. It started small and it's growing and you can see how professional it is now.

cimpex

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:11:38 PM

All these changes make me laugh!

BEFORE: 1 H2O token = 1 watt for 20 years or a total energy of 0.001kW*24h*365d*20a= 175 kWh

NOW: 1 H2O token = 5 kWh, ICO: 1 H2O token costs 0.01 ETH. At the moment this is about 3.40 USD. You are selling 5 kWh for 3.40 USD (0,68 USD/kWh)?

Seriously?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         █████████████████████████▄   
       ███████                 ██████
     ██████                      ██████
    █████      ███████████▄        ████
   ████      █████████████▀         ████
  ████      █████            ██      ████
 █████     ████     ▄▄▄      ███     ████
 █████     ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ██████    ████      ███
  ████     █████   ▀▀▀▀     ████     ████
   ████      █████████████▄         ████
    █████      ███████████▀        ████
     ██████                       ████
       ██████
         ██████████████████████▄
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SKYFchain
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:53:21 PM

BEFORE: 1 H2O token = 1 watt for 20 years or a total energy of 0.001kW*24h*365d*20a= 175 kWh

NOW: 1 H2O token = 5 kWh, ICO: 1 H2O token costs 0.01 ETH. At the moment this is about 3.40 USD. You are selling 5 kWh for 3.40 USD (0,68 USD/kWh)?

Seriously?
The two you are referring are two different approach on distributing profits for the token holders. The BEFORE is at a disadvantage for token holders. Because the only use of the coin is to wait for the profit dividends from mining. The second one will help decrease the total H20 Circulating and Trading in the market/exchange. And as a token holder, you have the choice to: Spend it to Hydrominer to mine and to trade(the usual average crypto buy-low-sell-high guy). The kWh you are talking about in the new token specification, actually includes hash mining power and other operational expenses. This is what i understand base on the new Whitepaper. Either one of the two, you still get a profit not in H20 coins, but in the coin of your choice. Be it Ethereum or Bitcoin.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Doozle

Activity: 17
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:10:26 PM

A bit skeptical with all these changes in prices and plans.
Will follow though because I like the idea.
N8Biz

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:51:33 AM

Why is every ICO scared of being a security ? Isn't that weird a little ?

If an company/project is selling security tokens rather than utility tokens, there are are MUCH MUCH stricter regulations among who is allowed to join the ICO and other stipulations. I can understand why HydroMiner doesn't want to fall in that bucket unless they are aiming to being a security token in the first place.

N8Biz

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:58:37 AM

A bit skeptical with all these changes in prices and plans.
Will follow though because I like the idea.

Im confident once all the variables of the project care released, you'll be excited to be a part of the project. I'd be more worried if the team went through with what they wanted and changed at a later date. Transparency upfront is vital and Im happy they open to what is going on with us.

ucubenix21

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:48:58 AM

another fraud on the money pump! director ddf does not answer us for 3 months but advises the sale of this shit !! people be careful !!!

This is completely off-topic in this thread, so I will just tell you that the DDF Telegram group is active and the managers are responding to questions on a regular basis. Therefore I would advise you to check in there.
I downloaded the telegram, I was there from 1 day, I declare to you that you are wrong, they answered only before the exchange! the second moment! I reasonably write that fraud! I do not like and would gladly sell ddf but I am 80% down! !!

What is this DDF that you speak of?
ddf it's a coin! which was on ico! this is a fund! We were told fairy tales, but as soon as we went to the stock exchange !! she fell and the team stopped contacting !we ask you to give us information where our money went, but the team went into ignore! the price fell by 80%! devidents are sure to pay the most minimal! ate in general will pay! Tobias the director !! does not answer us even though it helps the given project)) a very busy person

The DDF Team, whos member I am is still active in the Telegram channel, answers all emails sent to us, and as you can see also looks on forums from time to time. We send out information on a regular base as planned. DDF is active and in existence since 2010. If you have a question for the management please send us an email.
the name of your telegraphic channel nameunfortunately your unkind attitude tells you everything
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:46:40 PM

Thanks for response. It looks much more better. I'm using practically the same conception of mining rig building.
example of my "garage" sample:
internal

external

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
StormJames3D

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:32:21 PM

Why is every ICO scared of being a security ? Isn't that weird a little ?

It is because in many countries there are many laws restricting the use of coins as security. The point is that dividend tokens are seen as securities in most countries and it's simply not possible to offer such a coin legally anywhere.
S3cco

Activity: 2036
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 03:19:56 PM

Bitcoin Garden: HydroMiner Token Sale Starts October 18th
https://bitcoingarden.org/hydrominer-token-sale-starts-october-18th/

After a successful pre-sale that raised 1,500 ETH in just 36 minutes, HydroMiner is starting its public token sale on October 18, 2017, at 10.00 UTC (12.00 Central European Time).

Since their successful pre-sale, HydroMiner have fine-tuned their token sale model to ensure compliance with all relevant Austrian legal regulations. They are currently incorporating as Limited Liability Company in Austria.

“We are happy to have found a capable legal partner in Dr. Oliver Völkel of the Stadler Völkel law firm. ICOs are unchartered territory and it is difficult to navigate the landscape of regulations and legal and tax frameworks. It’s important for us and our community to have the token sale stand on solid legal ground” said Nadine Damblon, CEO of HydroMiner.

HydroMiner is one of the first ICOs based in Austria. HydroMiner’s goal is to bridge green energy with crypto mining profitability. HydroMiner was launched in 2016 by sisters Nadine and Nicole Damblon, who quickly grew a mining operation from their apartments into a large-scale mining operation, consuming electricity from carbon-neutral hydro-power stations in the Austrian Alps. The Damblon sisters realized that the most lucrative price for electricity is available when you are next to the source generating it...

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
cimpex

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:03:37 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 05:24:15 PM by cimpex

Seriously?
The two you are referring are two different approach on distributing profits for the token holders. The BEFORE is at a disadvantage for token holders. Because the only use of the coin is to wait for the profit dividends from mining. The second one will help decrease the total H20 Circulating and Trading in the market/exchange. And as a token holder, you have the choice to: Spend it to Hydrominer to mine and to trade(the usual average crypto buy-low-sell-high guy). The kWh you are talking about in the new token specification, actually includes hash mining power and other operational expenses. This is what i understand base on the new Whitepaper. Either one of the two, you still get a profit not in H20 coins, but in the coin of your choice. Be it Ethereum or Bitcoin.
Before it was a long-term investment in their mining company with dividends and now it is nothing more than a tradeable 2 years limited mining plan with pump and dump option. Hash mining power was included in both. At the beginning this project was quite interesting to me but now I advice to stay away.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         █████████████████████████▄   
       ███████                 ██████
     ██████                      ██████
    █████      ███████████▄        ████
   ████      █████████████▀         ████
 █████     ████     ▄▄▄      ███     ████
 █████     ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ██████    ████      ███
  ████     █████   ▀▀▀▀     ████     ████
   ████      █████████████▄         ████
    █████      ███████████▀        ████
     ██████                       ████
       ██████
         ██████████████████████▄
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SKYFchain
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
StormJames3D

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:04:59 PM

Hello all!

Here is the latest team announcement regarding the changes that were made to the Whitepaper, as well as the profitability calculator! Check it out!

https://www.hydrominer.org/listening-to-our-community/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: