Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:42:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HydroMining | Green Mining, environmentally friendly and profitable  (Read 40815 times)
Harsh_Patel

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Algo Trader

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:13:19 PM

Is affiliate program still working?

I am sorry for my wrong doings.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ Hindi Translation Delivery in 5 days ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Harsh_Patel

Activity: 182

Algo Trader

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:01:56 PM

I am joining the community after reading Bloomberg article.

I think this is good project with awesome ROI. 60% a year projected is tough to beat. I have invested in similar project in the past. Giga Watt Mining. But the returns are just disappointing because they are facing huge construction delays in Mining farm development.

I hope this does not happen with HydroMiner.

I am sorry for my wrong doings.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ Hindi Translation Delivery in 5 days ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
nanadze

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:50:53 PM

Is affiliate program still working?

Token sale is over. I'm sorry.
But you can buy tokens on exchange, coss.io or etherdelta at the moment
P4ndoraBox

Activity: 711
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:36:41 PM

are you able to explain a little bit more about mining specificly ?

Nadine doesnt even know what is windows in the interview video, do you really think youll have an accurate answer ?
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:45:13 PM

I think this is good project with awesome ROI. 60% a year projected is tough to beat. I have invested in similar project in the past. Giga Watt Mining. But the returns are just disappointing because they are facing huge construction delays in Mining farm development.

Good luck for investment into this project I also think this team will show same spirit like they were during this ICO. HydroMining will move forward with professional approach so this attract more people in future to join this profitable idea.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:14:10 PM

I just read the manual on who to operate a light switch but for the life of me I don't know how to turn on the light with it.

Translated: How the hell were you able to read the Bloomberg article which excited your interest in this project but don't have a clue that the units are container-based? Ergo, construction delays is a moot issue.

Here's a tougher question. If I had enough startup funds to build the first container of miners, once plugged in and mining, I'll soon have enough money to build my second container, with a third container funded in an even shorter period of time, then in short order I'll have a dozen units mining, thus WHY would I share my riches with complete strangers?
P4ndoraBox

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:45:03 PM

Are you really investing somewhere with hope instead of actual return ?

Get away from crypto and go make some gambling instead, at least you wont have to hope more than 5 minutes.
kingsters

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

I was quet but i was not blind

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:47:52 PM

yeah this is nice project friend to friendly and true more friendship and profit great idea and good i like this

P4ndoraBox

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:49:14 PM

So much newbies account spreading fake positive posts, now thats professional.
BrotDinos

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:09:53 PM

Why is each and every ICO scared of as being a security ? Is certainly not weird a little ?
We had to move away from the dividend model as we had clear indication this would not work with Austrian regulations. The team can’t take legal risks or risk to have to return funds. You will see the same happening with many dividend tokens.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:22:08 AM

Meet the Retard Sisters:

https://www.hydrominer.org/wp-content/uploads/HydroMiner.pdf

In 2014, Nadine and Nicole Damblon, inspired by a common friend from the US, started to mine crypto currencies with their home computers in Vienna and Düsseldorf. After a year of profitable mining, some friends wanted to invest in their mining business and the mining farm grew bigger, soon outgrowing their small apartment.

In late 2015, they reached the maximum amount of electricity that they could receive in their apartments. That’s when they realized that the lowest price per unit of energy would decide the success of mining operations in the future.

The average retard miner realized prior to plugging in their precious mining bitches that electricity cost will dictate the profitability of their operation in the past, present AND future. The Retard Sisters took a year to figure it out, with none of their retard friends capable of helping them with the math.

Speaking of math, ...

Over the past four years, the HydroMiner team has built over 20 mining facilities, from small in-house mining stations to large farms, mainly in power stations and containers.

Fuck me! My calculator does have a 'year' option so I had to improvise ...

2,017 - 4 = 2,013 equating to the year 2013.

But let's revisit something ...

In 2014, Nadine and Nicole Damblon, inspired by a common friend from the US, started to mine crypto currencies ...

So, the Retard Sisters starting mining in 2014 but have been building mining farms since 2013, not realizing till 2015 that the cost of electricity is ...

Ah, FUCK IT! Why do I even bother?
tengek37

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:08:22 AM

good news heard sales of ICO Hydro mining has been completed and succeeded.
can not wait to see this project running.
Good luck!!
P4ndoraBox

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:34:11 AM

Meet the Retard Sisters:

In 2014, Nadine and Nicole Damblon, inspired by a common friend from the US, started to mine crypto currencies with their home computers in Vienna and Düsseldorf. After a year of profitable mining, some friends wanted to invest in their mining business and the mining farm grew bigger, soon outgrowing their small apartment.

In late 2015, they reached the maximum amount of electricity that they could receive in their apartments. That’s when they realized that the lowest price per unit of energy would decide the success of mining operations in the future.

The average retard miner realized prior to plugging in their precious mining bitches that electricity cost will dictate the profitability of their operation in the past, present AND future. The Retard Sisters took a year to figure it out, with none of their retard friends capable of helping them with the math.

Speaking of math, ...

Over the past four years, the HydroMiner team has built over 20 mining facilities, from small in-house mining stations to large farms, mainly in power stations and containers.

In 2014, Nadine and Nicole Damblon, inspired by a common friend from the US, started to mine crypto currencies ...

So, the Retard Sisters starting mining in 2014 but have been building mining farms since 2013, not realizing till 2015 that the cost of electricity is ...

Thanks for sharing the same point of view as me Wink

Look the post above Wink
P4ndoraBox

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:34:37 AM

good news heard sales of ICO Hydro mining has been completed and succeeded.
can not wait to see this project running.
Good luck!!

Lol, be ready to wait a looooooooong time Wink
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:48:22 AM

Meet the Retard Sisters:

Speaking of math, ...

Thanks for sharing the same point of view as me Wink

Look the post above Wink

I will read it tomorrow, bud. Hitting the bed now. Just want to let you and others know that my views to date were by my own research and not influenced by others, albeit I did read a tidbit about one or both girls in question not having a clue about something that may have played a roll in opting to referring to them as retards. I have in the past given credit where credit is due.

In closing, I'm too tire to proofread what I just wrote so hope the gist came across.

Something doesn't smell right ... could be my underwear.

Bruno
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:17:37 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 05:49:17 PM by Gleb Gamow

Reading PB's diatribe (no pun intended, for I'm done the same thing on occasions) [post] in a sec.

I recalling reading upon a glance-over within there or elsewhere that somebody might be pulling the Retard Sisters' strings. I have a working theory that that person may be Marshall Long. This has his MO written all over it.

Question: Besides the HydroMiner container depicted in the warehouse and a couple pics of miners et al. inside considers, are there anymore pics of containers, given that supposedly a small handful have already been deployed alongside beaver dams with a 220v cord stemming from respective lodges?

Disclosure: I've read very little of this thread, but have read about HM elsewheres. This looks like an interesting digging-into venture.

EDIT:

What I learnt today ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc9cxWnp30o

In Austria, shipping containers resemble house-like structures with sloped tiled roofs, concluding that roads are wide in Austria AND overpasses are taller than in the rest of the world so that such containers can pass underneath when trucked.

Revisiting ...

Interviewer: Are you using Windows as the OS?
Nadine: Fuck if I know! I've ONLY been doing this shit for four years, five if you're into retard maths.

Like I said, I'm gonna love this thread .. AND YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THAT MEANS !!!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:27:12 PM

GREAT NEWS! For those who missed HydroMiner's ICO, be on the ground floor and invest in http://www.swisshydro.io/ You'll love their white paper which virtually mirrors HM's white paper.

Ref.: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2375345.0
el_rlee
Legendary

Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:27:15 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 08:23:15 PM by el_rlee

Translation: There is no company called HydroMiner, and the timeframe they are claiming to be "in formation" is already too long.

The search is not case sensitive. Also this yielded nothing:

mrelich

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 11:40:56 PM

Hi, is there any competition on Austrian market? Or are you the first company with that idea?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:49:45 AM

Hi, is there any competition on Austrian market? Or are you the first company with that idea?

Retard Alert! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2168580.msg24806007#msg24806007

AND

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2375345.msg24806082#msg24806082
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: