Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:30:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HydroMining | Green Mining, environmentally friendly and profitable  (Read 40813 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:01:18 PM

The mining roots of the Damblon sisters go back to 2015, when they built their first rig. Since then they have managed to scale the operation by renting out two hydro power plants and connecting more than 1000 GPUs in sea freight containers.

Nicole started crypto mining with her sister Nadine in Düsseldorf back in 2014 and helped expand their venture from the beginnings in their apartment to two hydro power stations. In 2016, she moved to Vienna to work as HydroMiner’s CFO.

Today I learnt that in Austria, 2014 = 2015 and that sea containers look like houses, HM's first "sea container" with ~700 GPU cards depicted below ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc9cxWnp30o

Now, somebody tell me how the fuck that the likes of me is able to piece together these fuckin lies but nary an investor nor advisors - considered smart money - are capable of connecting the dots. Further, I will suck anybody's dick if any advisor is advising HM on their own dime, viz. not receiving a satoshi from the ICO pool for attaching their names to this fucked up project. And, yes, it's fucked up, for it's already been demonstrated that the rivers run low and freezing is an issue in the winter, both guaranteeing low to zero kwh throughout the course of each and every year - AND THAT'S A BEST CASE SCENARIO!!!
BrotDinos

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:07:33 AM

The mining roots of the Damblon sisters go back to 2015, when they built their first rig. Since then they have managed to scale the operation by renting out two hydro power plants and connecting more than 1000 GPUs in sea freight containers.

Nicole started crypto mining with her sister Nadine in Düsseldorf back in 2014 and helped expand their venture from the beginnings in their apartment to two hydro power stations. In 2016, she moved to Vienna to work as HydroMiner’s CFO.

Today I learnt that in Austria, 2014 = 2015 and that sea containers look like houses, HM's first "sea container" with ~700 GPU cards depicted below ...

Now, somebody tell me how the fuck that the likes of me is able to piece together these fuckin lies but nary an investor nor advisors - considered smart money - are capable of connecting the dots. Further, I will suck anybody's dick if any advisor is advising HM on their own dime, viz. not receiving a satoshi from the ICO pool for attaching their names to this fucked up project. And, yes, it's fucked up, for it's already been demonstrated that the rivers run low and freezing is an issue in the winter, both guaranteeing low to zero kwh throughout the course of each and every year - AND THAT'S A BEST CASE SCENARIO!!!
The container solution was not possible in that particular hydro station, which you would know if you watched the video. I highly dislike your profanity, and will keep reporting you for that reason as well as spreading lies and fud.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:21:14 AM

The container solution was not possible in that particular hydro station, which you would know if you watched the video. I highly dislike your profanity, and will keep reporting you for that reason as well as spreading lies and fud.

I notice that you're part of the team that makes up HM. Care to put a real name to your user account or are you a motherfuckin pussy? Or are you one of those cocksuckers who washes your hands prior to touching your dick when taking a piss?
burnsh56

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:35:20 AM

We have some several similar projects in Russia.

Do you have some comparison table with those projects?
GayEddie

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:36:11 AM

At least use appropriate language and word to justify your criticism. Nobody gonna take you seriously with that
profanity language.
And
Put your “lies accusations in a much more easier wording”

I don’t see the problem of them using the house as their base, that is before the project happen.

The stuff with containers etc is propose for the project and future development. What they have right now in the house is what they have been building before the hydrominer project.

Name calling and ads hominems won’t help anyone. It just show that you have some grudge or ulterior moves

And I will keep reporting stuff like that as much as I want
StormJames3D

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:00:01 AM

We have some several similar projects in Russia.

Do you have some comparison table with those projects?

Unfortunately, we do not have any information regarding that. And we do not have any comparison tables for those projects.
thehun (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:35:31 AM

Reads to me like the OP of this thread - thehun - is trying to control the narrative pertaining to HydroMiner via contacting Mods in getting posts deleted like the following ...

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicole-damblon-80b3/

In 2014, Nicole was living in an apartment with her sister in Düsseldorf, Germany. At the exact same time she was getting her Chinese degree in Berlin.

And, yes, thehun is very much in control of HydorMiner, and has read every post on this thread including the ones that were never addressed because that's how HM fuckin rolls ...

THE TOKEN SALE HAS ENDED

Thank you everyone for a successful token sale and bounty campaign!!!

We will do our best to calculate all stakes in a timely manner, please do not do any more shares or tweets and submit all pending reports ASAP

Signatures should be kept until we finish calculating the stakes, they will be given the highest priority.

And where does thehun live, you ask?

Is it possible to deposit cash in that account (in Germany)?

Sir, I won't go down to your level and I will only reply to you once and close this unproductive discussion: our company manages the bounty campaign and moderates the social channels for HydroMiner, as well as it does for other customers.

The fact that I live in Germany is not a secret nor do I find it relevant at all in this context. We have customers as well as staff all over the world.
RitzBitzz

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:06:53 PM

Wow that is a new low life level that I have ever seen in this thread.

Why that guy seem so desperate to shill his FUD around?

I would gladly join other forumer here to click that report button. I don’t think we need you in this thread at all
tomtwiddling

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:45:39 PM

A short week after our ICO, we have room to breathe, for the first time in weeks. Time for an update for our community:

https://www.hydrominer.org/status-next-steps/
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:08:51 PM

https://www.hydrominer.org/what-is-hydrominer/

My name is Nadine Damblon, and I’m the CEO of the HydroMiner operation. Via this post, I want to welcome you to our website and showcase you a little bit more about our mining venture.

I built the first mining rig together with my sister – Nicole – in 2014. Thanks to the increasing prices of nearly all cryptocurrencies, pretty much all mining operations have been very successful. In 2016, we  founded the HydroMiner project, but made it only available to our family and closest of friends. With the money, we set up our rigs in data centers.

Those data centers offered great returns, especially in those bull markets. We started to think about renting more and more data centers until a friend suggested to rent out hydro power stations. We researched a little bit and found out that indeed hydro power stations offer a perfect possibility to push our mining operation. And besides increasing our profits per mining rig, it also gave us the possibility to make our project eco-friendly! Yey!

Nadine's crazy-ass timeline:

- Built first mining rig with sister in 2014 while Nicole was in China and Nadine was in Vienna, but claiming both were in an apartment in Germany.

- In 2016, founded HydroMiner because they thought it was a cool name.

- HydroMiner was available ONLY to family and friends.

- With the money earned, the Make-up Sisters set up rigs in data centers.

- Started thinking about setting up more data centers until ...

- A friend of the Make-up Sisters suggested renting hydro power stations.

- The Make-up Sisters did some research and discovered that the plan was perfect, surreptitiously the plan coincided with the name of their outfit - HydroMiner. What are the odds?

- Yey!

For those who honestly believe that the above is a lie and FUD penned by myself, go back to fucking your mother, then afterward, exit the gene pool, for you're fucked in the head beyond belief.
SeDz

Activity: 251
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:01:10 PM

any one exchange will add it besides etherdelta and coss.io?

tomtwiddling

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:20:48 PM

The team is still in contact with several exchange. For now the only exchanges H2O will be on is COSS and ED.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:43:02 PM

The team is still in contact with several exchange. For now the only exchanges H2O will be on is COSS and ED.

Amazing how HM is taking H20 liquidity to a whole new level.
Black_bl

Activity: 503

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:17:41 PM

This thread looks interesting I'm curios how things will go further Smiley
RitzBitzz

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:08:37 AM

Wow you must have some grudge or some other ulterior motive like what others said before to go that low to spread whatever FUD you try to create.

Or stop watching those conspiracy tv stuff please. Don’t try that hard to become a detective. You look ridiculous and just spread FUD

Anyways, you won’t be relevant at all here.

New update from the team!
Status & Next Steps
https://www.hydrominer.org/status-next-steps/
hellsteeth

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:09:05 AM

Come visit us

On November 29th, we are organizing a tour to one of the stations. If you are interested in joining and meeting the team, please get in touch!

on the update page.....       wonder if the "sisters" will be on hand to answer questions?
kmxl45

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:44:37 AM

Interesting discussion. It looks like the story behind the HM has a cracks and inaccuracies. Maybe it will be good if we could read the statement from the founders.
hush

Activity: 1288

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:53:45 PM

This latest update on current status and next steps will be helpful for many people those wanted to hear something from team in post ICO era. I thought there will be some news on listing at exchanges but this part was left uncovered in the update. A proper and permanent communication will play key role in my opinion.
el_rlee
Legendary

Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:57:48 PM

http://derstandard.at/2000068240544/Warum-einer-Wiener-Bitcoin-Fabrik-Strafanzeige-droht
Black_bl

Activity: 503

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:50:43 PM

Can you translate the main points this article to English? Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: