Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:56:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HydroMining | Green Mining, environmentally friendly and profitable  (Read 40810 times)
Vicrypt

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:31:44 PM

Nice project.

Do you have any comparison table comparing your project with other similar ones? How this one is better?

Thanks
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:20:45 PM

Just taking a different stab at it, because I noticed that Vogl's answers were a bit messy. Here you see the famed HM container, which is real dented from the outside, by the way.
You can clearly see that on the left.

Notice the placement of these '8 gpu' cases in the middle of the container. This way, if a gpu brakes down, say on the left side, there is no way to get the damn thing out and replace the card.

Now, about those cards. There are supposed to be over 1000 gpu's in this thing. 144 of those cases, 8 per case.

Here, Mr Vogl is checking the power cables right before his interview about HM's container full of hardware.

The problem is, every second this thing ISN'T hashing, it costs a shitload of money. In this clip, they start off with all machines turned on, and then later all of them are off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN6ntkA-5ec

The fact that there should be A LOT more ethernet cables visible, the clumsy placing of the isles and the ease of shutting the machines off,
leads me to conclude these are just empty cases.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:43:13 PM

Just taking a different stab at it, because I noticed that Vogl's answers were a bit messy. Here you see the famed HM container, which is real dented from the outside, by the way.
You can clearly see that on the left.

Notice the placement of these '8 gpu' cases in the middle of the container. This way, if a gpu brakes down, say on the left side, there is no way to get the damn thing out and replace the card.

Now, about those cards. There are supposed to be over 1000 gpu's in this thing. 144 of those cases, 8 per case.

Here, Mr Vogl is checking the power cables right before his interview about HM's container full of hardware.

The problem is, every second this thing ISN'T hashing, it costs a shitload of money. In this clip, they start off with all machines turned on, and then later all of them are off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN6ntkA-5ec

The fact that there should be A LOT more ethernet cables visible, the clumsy placing of the isles and the ease of shutting the machines off,
leads me to conclude these are just empty cases.

Welcome to Camp Irrelevant, samspaces, where our motto is "Spread FUD Even if it's the Truth".

Meanwhile, by some accounts HM was founded in 2015, with the domain registered in September 2017, and the charter registered early November 2017, in spite of Nadine being on record in September 2017, that they already had a GmbH registered in Austria which, BTW, is nowhere to be found, hence cussing like a fuckin sailor when it comes to the cunts, the Make-up Sisters.

Another thing, how the fuck was HM able to procure shitloads of boards from the Chinese plant at a supposedly reduced cost sans a business charter not yet in place?

I think that the community is getting fucked longer and harder than Nadine and Nicole, collectively, after a bottle of vintage wine. Did I mention that Nicole's a squirter?
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:58:37 PM

Did I mention that Nicole's a squirter?

Yes, as a matter of fact, you did!

Fun fact, in this clip from the before mentioned vid, Nicole talks about 'how she started mining herself in 2014 because it was competitive then'.

Yet she can't tell if her mining plant runs on windows or linux 'because she has better things to do'.

And by the way, I wás around in 2014 and home mining was hardly profitable, so certainly not for 'experts' that need websites like 'whattomine'.
P4ndoraBox

Activity: 711
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:54:00 AM

Imma give you a trust point Gleb.

Nice job.
P4ndoraBox

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:56:05 AM

There ya go cool scam buster guy Smiley

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:58:49 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2017, 03:07:32 PM by Gleb Gamow

Did I mention that Nicole's a squirter?

Yes, as a matter of fact, you did!

Fun fact, in this clip from the before mentioned vid, Nicole talks about 'how she started mining herself in 2014 because it was competitive then'.

Yet she can't tell if her mining plant runs on windows or linux 'because she has better things to do'.

And by the way, I wás around in 2014 and home mining was hardly profitable, so certainly not for 'experts' that need websites like 'whattomine'.

FWIW, HM's business model consists of transporting miners on shelves in sea containers cross country, resulting in them getting overclocked via bunching up and down and bumping into each other on the shelves. The ones that fall and break during transport are discarded since they didn't have to pay for the miners - HM's Investards did.

Imma give you a trust point Gleb.

Nice job.

There ya go cool scam buster guy Smiley

Thanks, bud, albeit the flock over at Camp Retard will think that I once again got served upon viewing the uptick.

Speakin' of Camp Retard, what the fuck happened to their fearless leader? He left right when we started bonding.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:13:08 AM

http://irishtechnews.ie/business-showcase-hydrominer/

Since then, HydroMiner opted for Vienna, with SwissHydro opting for Switzerland.
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 09:39:12 AM

The price of one H2O Token right now is down ALOT from the ICO... haha. Its 0.004 per token...
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:45:25 AM

The price of one H2O Token right now is down ALOT from the ICO... haha. Its 0.004 per token...

This is just accumulation which is going on at the moment so that this is 10x undervalued token even supply of this token also very limited right time to buy more with huge bonus and enjoy in future.
P4ndoraBox

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:18:05 AM

This is just accumulation which is going on at the moment so that this is 10x undervalued token even supply of this token also very limited right time to buy more with huge bonus and enjoy in future.

Pfuahahaha yeah right
rain_wins

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:31:49 AM

I dont think you have any  chance to compete with russian and chinese cryptofarms. Cost of electricity is much higher in Alpine region ( no matter which swiss, austrian french or italian).Even more you are reatricting yourself only to hydropower which have big initial costs.
Xamito

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:02:43 PM

FLIXXO, HydroMining... Too many project at a time driven by "thehun". I will pass on those.
Good luck to the investors thought
cimpex

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:51:48 PM

FLIXXO, HydroMining... Too many project at a time driven by "thehun". I will pass on those.
thehun is not part of the project(s). He offers marketing and moderation services only.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         █████████████████████████▄   
       ███████                 ██████
     ██████                      ██████
    █████      ███████████▄        ████
   ████      █████████████▀         ████
  ████      █████            ██      ████
 █████     ████     ▄▄▄      ███     ████
 █████     ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ██████    ████      ███
  ████     █████   ▀▀▀▀     ████     ████
  ████      █████            ██      ████
   ████      █████████████▄         ████
    █████      ███████████▀        ████
     ██████                       ████
       ██████
         ██████████████████████▄
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SKYFchain
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:25:10 PM

thehun is not part of the project(s). He offers marketing and moderation services only.

If thehun is doing the marketing, then what the fuck does Philip Dimitrov do?
chefket

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:03:27 PM

I dont think you have any  chance to compete with russian and chinese cryptofarms. Cost of electricity is much higher in Alpine region ( no matter which swiss, austrian french or italian).Even more you are reatricting yourself only to hydropower which have big initial costs.
One of the points of Crypto is decentralization. And the price of Hydro energy in alps is one of the lowest if not THE lowest sustainable green energy. Considering the unstable situation regarding crypto in China and the ways the miners there operate I think it is smart that there is a more regulated alternative here in Europe that is on top of everything very profitable!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:08:11 PM

Fact #4: Nobody at HydroMiners knows how to read a calendar ...

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/ico-no-gamble/

Check out the token sale updates explained by Nadine Damblon, CEO of HydroMiner GmBH, here. By the way, the GmBH or Limited Liability Company status was acquired by HydroMiner just yesterday (16.10.2017).

https://portal.kyckr.co.uk/AvailableProducts.aspx?code=480790+w&regAuthor=007

cryptoDahu

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 10:32:35 PM

@Gleb Gamow
are you looking for work?  Cool

I am impressed by your perseverance.
what is your motivation?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:42:08 PM

@Gleb Gamow

what is your motivation?

My motivation is to help police the crypto community to the best of ability. That is all. I'm not paid to trash-talk some entity's competition. I started researching HM on my own accord, like all other crypto entities I've formerly looked into, albeit a couple times entities came on my radar via PMs by concern crypto enthusiasts (but not in this case; simply stumbled upon this thread).

If ever employed, I will request extra moneys if I'm forced not to cuss like a sailor.  Tongue Tongue Tongue
nekobod

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

A professional translator for English & Chinese

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:15:41 PM

@Gleb Gamow

what is your motivation?

My motivation is to help police the crypto community to the best of ability. That is all. I'm not paid to trash-talk some entity's competition. I started researching HM on my own accord, like all other crypto entities I've formerly looked into, albeit a couple times entities came on my radar via PMs by concern crypto enthusiasts (but not in this case; simply stumbled upon this thread).

If ever employed, I will request extra moneys if I'm forced not to cuss like a sailor.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

With all due respect if that is true I have a hard truth for you – stop bing a misogynist (if you don't think you are then stop acting like one). Thank you for your policing work, but if you want people to listen, use civilized language and be respectful, when you do that people actually listen, especially people who put off with people whom they think is bully–do pause and listen to what you have got to say.

We have had enough bullies and misogynists offline and everywhere online already, we don't need more in this forum, in this thread.

I'm a professional translator. I do literary & commercial translations. ICO project & White Paper translations is just my hobby while investing in cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: