Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:08:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HydroMining | Green Mining, environmentally friendly and profitable  (Read 40810 times)
cryptojanne

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:33:59 AM

To join in on the negativity here. The bounty campaign run by Amazix was under all standards possible, they changed the rules AFTER the ICO was finished. Nothing about this project says proffesionall.
P4ndoraBox

Activity: 711
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:51:58 AM

The makeup sisters will eventually become the raped sisters.

If there was any lawsuits tgat invested in them or whatever, instead of squirting around investors money they will go to prison.
RitzBitzz

Activity: 331

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:59:30 AM

The makeup sisters will eventually become the raped sisters.

If there was any lawsuits tgat invested in them or whatever, instead of squirting around investors money they will go to prison.
Someone else might get the lawsuit thou, if you think you are safe behind keyboard giving this raped and death threat, oh boy you gonna regret it.
thehun (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:49:59 PM

To join in on the negativity here. The bounty campaign run by Amazix was under all standards possible, they changed the rules AFTER the ICO was finished. Nothing about this project says proffesionall.

Nobody changed any rules. Some people didn't read them properly or interpreted them in a very convenient way.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:50:04 PM

Nobody changed any rules. Some people didn't read them properly or interpreted them in a very convenient way.

And that, my friends, is how thehun earns his salt on this thread by addressing lesser accusations than the ones I advanced accompanied with a challenge that he come here and knock 'em down.

Notice that thehun doesn't acknowledge a single post of mine. I guess that's above his pay grade, no longer directing folks with hard-ball questions to utilize a provided official HM email address.

thehun came, he saw, he said, "I'm the fuck outta here!".

For you retards who consider my posts as FUD, rest assured that the OP of his thread is on top of it ...

RitzBitzz

Activity: 331

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:49:50 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 08:23:37 PM by RitzBitzz

I saw someone sad because no one answer his FUD... awwww so sad.

You need to drag along OP just to attract some attention? Funny guy.

Gleb Gamow Bruno Kucinskas Is a scammer, a thief, a Liar and an Extortionist
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

No wonder the language.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:32:48 PM

I saw someone sad because no one answer his FUD... awwww so sad.

You need to drag along OP just to attract some attention? Funny guy.

Gleb Gamow Bruno Kucinskas Is a scammer, a thief, a Liar and an Extortionist
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

No wonder the language.

Retard doesn't have a fuckin clue that he's quoting crypto's number one serial liar, Leroy Fodor, quoting one of crypto's biggest scammers, Joshua Zipkin, in trying in vein to discredit my scammy ass.

My choice of language has nothing to do with the false accusations linked to and every to do with it's obviously that it's the only language you motherfuckin retards understand given you don't heed the goddamn advice when it's presented civilly first by others. That said, go royally fuck yourself in the ass then exit the fuckin gene pool, you motherfuckin moron.

Notice that this cocksucker also doesn't address my accusations because the fucker can't.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:53:28 PM

Hey, fellow Bitcoiners and RETARDS, looks like HydroMiner's advisory board flew the coop: https://www.hydrominer.org/pl-categs/advisory-board/

Here's the archive page: https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:lUWWPHa6adQJ:https://www.hydrominer.org/pl-categs/advisory-board/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Two advisors can still be seen here: https://www.hydrominer.org/team/

Translated: Them fucks got paid advancing HM, while ALL the Investards are ... how can I say it nicely? ... ROYALLY FUCKED!!!
el_rlee
Legendary

Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:53:38 PM

Anyways, could you turn it down a little? Stick to the facts, stop being sexist and keep a normal tone - is that so much to ask?

The thread is barely readable, even for the people interested.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:01:43 PM

Okay, I'll be civil once again. Let's see if any of the concerns I present are now addressed. I'm guessing NOT, but I've been wrong twice before this year.

https://www.theinvestzone.com/2017/09/21/an-exclusive-interview-with-nadine-damblon-of-hydrominer-org/

Q: How did the idea of HydroMiner.org come about? Is this something you were doing before?

Well, interestingly enough, we met an investor how [sic] helped us rent and fill the first two hydro powered stations.

Exactly how does a private citizen of Austria, viz. an entity sans a business charter, go about obtaining not one, but two contracts to install crypto mining farms in vacate buildings adjacent to power stations that gets its electricity from dams in the Austrian Alps?

If HydroMiner was envisioned in 2016, then why did they wait till August 2017, to register hydrominer.org? (this question was asked at the beginning of this thread, but has never been addressed by the FUD buster thehun)

Why did Nadine Damblon lie about when she and her sister, Nicole, started mining crypto along with what was initially mined, namely 2014/2015 and btc/eth, respectively?

Further, why are there so many inconsistencies in the supposed facts that Nadine has advanced over the course of myriad interviews and Net content?
MD101

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:50:28 AM

Did you just fucking report my post your little twat?
GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU LITTLE COCK SUKCER BOUNTY HUNTER
MD101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:53:56 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 10:37:27 AM by MD101

Okay, I'll be civil once again. Let's see if any of the concerns I present are now addressed. I'm guessing NOT, but I've been wrong twice before this year.

https://www.theinvestzone.com/2017/09/21/an-exclusive-interview-with-nadine-damblon-of-hydrominer-org/

Q: How did the idea of HydroMiner.org come about? Is this something you were doing before?

Well, interestingly enough, we met an investor how [sic] helped us rent and fill the first two hydro powered stations.

Exactly how does a private citizen of Austria, viz. an entity sans a business charter, go about obtaining not one, but two contracts to install crypto mining farms in vacate buildings adjacent to power stations that gets its electricity from dams in the Austrian Alps?

If HydroMiner was envisioned in 2016, then why did they wait till August 2017, to register hydrominer.org? (this question was asked at the beginning of this thread, but has never been addressed by the FUD buster thehun)

Why did Nadine Damblon lie about when she and her sister, Nicole, started mining crypto along with what was initially mined, namely 2014/2015 and btc/eth, respectively?

Further, why are there so many inconsistencies in the supposed facts that Nadine has advanced over the course of myriad interviews and Net content?

And wtf wrong with you?
Did you even need to get that low ?
This point is just ridiculous.
Why can’t a citizen get a hold to a private hydro power station? Do you even know how easy to get one from private entity in Swiss? There a literally hundreds of these shit over there.

And one can’t have idea and register the website later? It is not like they have decide which name to get etc. That is not wrong at all.
I might agree with other post,
But this one is just fucking stupid.

No wonder no one respond to you.
Most of it is basically shit accusation and your own interpretation.and you try to drag and blame everything.
That just go down to FUD basket, uncertainty .

thehun (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:17:15 AM

The reason that I choose to ignore you is that I refuse to go down to your level of bad-mouthing, unfounded accusations and misogynistic language. You are saying about yourself more than anybody else could ever say, so any additional comments are simply superfluous. Had you come in a civilized manner we would have had no problem to engage in an educated discussion.

You can't even get your facts straight, first according to you I was a member of HydroMiner just because I live in Germany (nice investigation work btw) and since you realized how stupid that was you are finding new ways attack me and the HydroMiner project.

All I will say, as a reply to your last message is that it is perfectly possible for a private person to obtain energy (signing a contract) from a hydro station in Austria (as most are also owned by private individuals). There are more than 3100 small hydro stations in the country:

http://www.kleinwasserkraft.at/
commenkiz

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:03:49 AM

Seriously , why the haters keep on commenting on this thread.

if you hate this project, then stay away. leave the dev alone.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:40:28 PM

The reason that I choose to ignore you is that I refuse to go down to your level of bad-mouthing, unfounded accusations and misogynistic language. You are saying about yourself more than anybody else could ever say, so any additional comments are simply superfluous. Had you come in a civilized manner we would have had no problem to engage in an educated discussion.

You can't even get your facts straight, first according to you I was a member of HydroMiner just because I live in Germany (nice investigation work btw) and since you realized how stupid that was you are finding new ways attack me and the HydroMiner project.

All I will say, as a reply to your last message is that it is perfectly possible for a private person to obtain energy (signing a contract) from a hydro station in Austria (as most are also owned by private individuals). There are more than 3100 small hydro stations in the country:

You still didn't answer the question first posed at the beginning of this thread ask civilly by another: Why was the domain name registered a year after the supposed creation of the entity? To normal people it looks like HM just came onto the scene, then created the backstory to advance the scheme.

You also skipped over the 2014/2015 issue. Please let me know if you desire proof of such, whereupon I'm ready to post at least two dozen examples.

Noticed how I held my tongue as MD101 used foul language in addressing my civil post?
MD101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:46:20 PM

You still didn't answer the question first posed at the beginning of this thread ask civilly by another: Why was the domain name registered a year after the supposed creation of the entity? To normal people it looks like HM just came onto the scene, then created the backstory to advance the scheme.

You also skipped over the 2014/2015 issue. Please let me know if you desire proof of such, whereupon I'm ready to post at least two dozen examples.

Noticed how I held my tongue as MD101 used foul language in addressing my civil post?

What a retard guy ever, you held your fcking tongue because you can’t answer back what I replied
Coz you fucking know you in the wrong spot. Why held back? Scare for any lawsuit or police knock down your door ?

What ever you spit out just bullshit in that post.
Just admit it.
Don’t try to spin the shit saying you humble etc bullshit. Dumbass
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:06:17 PM

What a retard guy ever, you held your fcking tongue because you can’t answer back what I replied
Coz you fucking know you in the wrong spot. Why held back? Scare for any lawsuit or police knock down your door ?

Just admit it.

Such language. Much wow! Poor grammar.

PS: Me no scare of lawsuits or police knocking on my door. My whereabouts are easily obtainable. How? My T-Mobile number is 702-981-5600, where they have my current address on file, an address so close to the Stratosphere here in Vegas that if it tipped over, I'd be underneath the rubble. Here, I'll give you hint: The first part of the street name is Santa, and if you get to Santa Rita, you've gone too far.

Please try harder if you wanna get under my skin, for to date you've missed the mark by a country mile.

PS: Please watch your language. I'm currently going through withdraws.
MD101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:20:09 PM

Just admit it.

PS: Me no scare of lawsuits or police knocking on my door. My whereabouts are easily obtainable. How? My T-Mobile number is 702-981-5600, where they have my current address on file, an address so close to the Stratosphere here in Vegas that if it tipped over, I'd be underneath the rubble. Here, I'll give you hint: The first part of the street name is Santa, and if you get to Santa Rita, you've gone too far.

Please try harder if you wanna get under my skin, for to date you've missed the mark by a country mile.

Awww mr FUD shit is sad.

Can’t even admit his fud post is fucking wrong, try to deflect the bullet

If you post something wrong, admit it, don’t try to spin and change topic saying you generous humble bullshit

Me no scare too, me no dodge the bullet try to hide from my mistake, me no say something stupid like no one can rent hydro station in Swiss coz me said so. Retard, research properly first before you spit out some bullshit
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:23:48 PM

Just admit it.

Awww mr FUD shit is sad.

If you post something wrong, admit it, don’t try to spin and change topic saying you generous humble bullshit

No sad.

Nothing to admit it wrong, for it's not FUD.

You're the one deflecting the bullet, not I.

The topic is still the same. I've changed nothing.

Please try harder, bud.
MD101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:26:45 PM

Just admit it.

Awww mr FUD shit is sad.

No sad.

Nothing to admit it wrong, for it's not FUD.

You're the one deflecting the bullet, not I.

The topic is still the same. I've changed nothing.

Please try harder, bud.

Aww mr Retard FUD is stupid.

Here I put it back for you

Arent you the stupid little shit that can’t even research properly before spit out some bullshit accusation?

I don’t have to try anything buddy, you already look stupid here

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: