Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:03:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HydroMining | Green Mining, environmentally friendly and profitable  (Read 40810 times)
RitzBitzz

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:30:01 PM

Okay, I'll be civil once again. Let's see if any of the concerns I present are now addressed. I'm guessing NOT, but I've been wrong twice before this year.

https://www.theinvestzone.com/2017/09/21/an-exclusive-interview-with-nadine-damblon-of-hydrominer-org/

Q: How did the idea of HydroMiner.org come about? Is this something you were doing before?

Well, interestingly enough, we met an investor how [sic] helped us rent and fill the first two hydro powered stations.

Exactly how does a private citizen of Austria, viz. an entity sans a business charter, go about obtaining not one, but two contracts to install crypto mining farms in vacate buildings adjacent to power stations that gets its electricity from dams in the Austrian Alps?

If HydroMiner was envisioned in 2016, then why did they wait till August 2017, to register hydrominer.org? (this question was asked at the beginning of this thread, but has never been addressed by the FUD buster thehun)

Why did Nadine Damblon lie about when she and her sister, Nicole, started mining crypto along with what was initially mined, namely 2014/2015 and btc/eth, respectively?

Further, why are there so many inconsistencies in the supposed facts that Nadine has advanced over the course of myriad interviews and Net content?

The reason that I choose to ignore you is that I refuse to go down to your level of bad-mouthing, unfounded accusations and misogynistic language. You are saying about yourself more than anybody else could ever say, so any additional comments are simply superfluous. Had you come in a civilized manner we would have had no problem to engage in an educated discussion.

You can't even get your facts straight, first according to you I was a member of HydroMiner just because I live in Germany (nice investigation work btw) and since you realized how stupid that was you are finding new ways attack me and the HydroMiner project.

All I will say, as a reply to your last message is that it is perfectly possible for a private person to obtain energy (signing a contract) from a hydro station in Austria (as most are also owned by private individuals). There are more than 3100 small hydro stations in the country:

http://www.kleinwasserkraft.at/

You still didn't answer the question first posed at the beginning of this thread ask civilly by another: Why was the domain name registered a year after the supposed creation of the entity? To normal people it looks like HM just came onto the scene, then created the backstory to advance the scheme.

You also skipped over the 2014/2015 issue. Please let me know if you desire proof of such, whereupon I'm ready to post at least two dozen examples.

Noticed how I held my tongue as MD101 used foul language in addressing my civil post?

What a retard guy ever, you held your fcking tongue because you can’t answer back what I replied
Coz you fucking know you in the wrong spot. Why held back? Scare for any lawsuit or police knock down your door ?

What ever you spit out just bullshit in that post.
Just admit it.
Don’t try to spin the shit saying you humble etc bullshit. Dumbass

Such language. Much wow! Poor grammar.

PS: Me no scare of lawsuits or police knocking on my door. My whereabouts are easily obtainable. How? My T-Mobile number is 702-981-5600, where they have my current address on file, an address so close to the Stratosphere here in Vegas that if it tipped over, I'd be underneath the rubble. Here, I'll give you hint: The first part of the street name is Santa, and if you get to Santa Rita, you've gone too far.

Please try harder if you wanna get under my skin, for to date you've missed the mark by a country mile.

PS: Please watch your language. I'm currently going through withdraws.

Awww mr FUD shit is sad.

Can’t even admit his fud post is fucking wrong, try to deflect the bullet

If you post something wrong, admit it, don’t try to spin and change topic saying you generous humble bullshit

No sad.

Nothing to admit it wrong, for it's not FUD.

You're the one deflecting the bullet, not I.

The topic is still the same. I've changed nothing.

Please try harder, bud.

Aww mr Retard FUD is stupid.

Here I put it back for you

Exactly how does a private citizen of Austria, viz. an entity sans a business charter, go about obtaining not one, but two contracts to install crypto mining farms in vacate buildings adjacent to power stations that gets its electricity from dams in the Austrian Alps?

Arent you the stupid little shit that can’t even research properly before spit out some bullshit accusation?

I don’t have to try anything buddy, you already look stupid here

This thread is dead. What happen here?
Use the PM function please.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:33:11 PM

Okay, I'll be civil once again. Let's see if any of the concerns I present are now addressed. I'm guessing NOT, but I've been wrong twice before this year.

https://www.theinvestzone.com/2017/09/21/an-exclusive-interview-with-nadine-damblon-of-hydrominer-org/

Q: How did the idea of HydroMiner.org come about? Is this something you were doing before?

Well, interestingly enough, we met an investor how [sic] helped us rent and fill the first two hydro powered stations.

If HydroMiner was envisioned in 2016, then why did they wait till August 2017, to register hydrominer.org? (this question was asked at the beginning of this thread, but has never been addressed by the FUD buster thehun)

Why did Nadine Damblon lie about when she and her sister, Nicole, started mining crypto along with what was initially mined, namely 2014/2015 and btc/eth, respectively?

Further, why are there so many inconsistencies in the supposed facts that Nadine has advanced over the course of myriad interviews and Net content?

The reason that I choose to ignore you is that I refuse to go down to your level of bad-mouthing, unfounded accusations and misogynistic language. You are saying about yourself more than anybody else could ever say, so any additional comments are simply superfluous. Had you come in a civilized manner we would have had no problem to engage in an educated discussion.

You can't even get your facts straight, first according to you I was a member of HydroMiner just because I live in Germany (nice investigation work btw) and since you realized how stupid that was you are finding new ways attack me and the HydroMiner project.

All I will say, as a reply to your last message is that it is perfectly possible for a private person to obtain energy (signing a contract) from a hydro station in Austria (as most are also owned by private individuals). There are more than 3100 small hydro stations in the country:

http://www.kleinwasserkraft.at/

You still didn't answer the question first posed at the beginning of this thread ask civilly by another: Why was the domain name registered a year after the supposed creation of the entity? To normal people it looks like HM just came onto the scene, then created the backstory to advance the scheme.

You also skipped over the 2014/2015 issue. Please let me know if you desire proof of such, whereupon I'm ready to post at least two dozen examples.

Noticed how I held my tongue as MD101 used foul language in addressing my civil post?

What a retard guy ever, you held your fcking tongue because you can’t answer back what I replied
Coz you fucking know you in the wrong spot. Why held back? Scare for any lawsuit or police knock down your door ?

What ever you spit out just bullshit in that post.
Just admit it.
Don’t try to spin the shit saying you humble etc bullshit. Dumbass

Such language. Much wow! Poor grammar.

PS: Me no scare of lawsuits or police knocking on my door. My whereabouts are easily obtainable. How? My T-Mobile number is 702-981-5600, where they have my current address on file, an address so close to the Stratosphere here in Vegas that if it tipped over, I'd be underneath the rubble. Here, I'll give you hint: The first part of the street name is Santa, and if you get to Santa Rita, you've gone too far.

Please try harder if you wanna get under my skin, for to date you've missed the mark by a country mile.

PS: Please watch your language. I'm currently going through withdraws.

Awww mr FUD shit is sad.

Can’t even admit his fud post is fucking wrong, try to deflect the bullet

If you post something wrong, admit it, don’t try to spin and change topic saying you generous humble bullshit

No sad.

Nothing to admit it wrong, for it's not FUD.

You're the one deflecting the bullet, not I.

The topic is still the same. I've changed nothing.

Please try harder, bud.

Aww mr Retard FUD is stupid.

Here I put it back for you

Arent you the stupid little shit that can’t even research properly before spit out some bullshit accusation?

I don’t have to try anything buddy, you already look stupid here

Please read again. I was asking a question, hence the ... wait for it ... question mark.
thehun (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:50:45 PM

1 - the entity as such didn't exist in a legal form before, and even if it existed there is no obligation to register a domain name. There are plenty of small businesses that don't have an Internet presence at all.
2- Whether they started mining in 2014 or 2015 in IMO irrelevant, I don't think it makes such a huge difference and most probably the writer of one of the articles just made a mistake.
MD101

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:08:23 PM

1 - the entity as such didn't exist in a legal form before, and even if it existed there is no obligation to register a domain name. There are plenty of small businesses that don't have an Internet presence at all.
2- Whether they started mining in 2014 or 2015 in IMO irrelevant, I don't think it makes such a huge difference and most probably the writer of one of the articles just made a mistake.

No you can’t make mistake
Because according to this Gleb the fucking genius here
Nobody make mistake
Id you say you mining in 2014 you can’t change it to 2015. Eventhou you still mining in 2015
It is verrrrryyy important according to mr Gleb the expert

He make no mistake  if he is in wrong spot he just dodge the bullet and ...wait for it... use the question mark card.Great

Retard delusional old fag
Saschaman

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:32:55 PM

I was shown this discussion here and I must say I can hardly believe the language used, this is completely unacceptable sexist and from what I know nobody from HM wants to reply to you anymore, which I can understand very well.

However, at least the tone became better now.
I might be able to answer some questions and maybe bring the discussion back to normality.

So actually I am the main investor that has computers in the Langenlois/Schoenberg facility and in another location.

The answer to the first question is very trivial. My company rented the actual Hydropowerstations long before the idea of a company of the name Hydrominer or an ICO of the same came about.

There is no problem in Austria to rent a Hydropowerstation, as a company or person, in fact, both Hydropowerstations are owned privately each one by a single person, so I do not really get the question at all, anyway its no problem to do that.

Nadine and Nicole managed these 2 facilities and Mr Vogl also got involved later as he is a Hardware supplier and has also a lot of experience in mining.

I don't know when exactly Nadine and Nicole started mining but when I met them they seem to have had quite some experience and moved their own equipment to the Schoenberg location.

In the Summer of this year Nadine, Nicole, Christian and some of the early investors decided to do an ICO and that's when they had to come up with a name for the project, register a company etc. before that they organized mining for private investors and did not need a company for this.

Also when I check the domain, it was registered on July 12 and not in August.

https://whois.domaintools.com/hydrominer.org

What are the other questions ? I did not went over the whole discussion.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:51:57 PM

I'm referring to direct quotes from Nadine, ergo mistakes by editors is NOT in the equation. If the copy was incorrect, HM had every opportunity to have it corrected prior to linking to the articles, even those penned by Simon Cocking on his and Tobias' site. Also, there's the matter of Nadine stating that she first got involve in crypto via mining BTC or ETH, depending on which article one reads.

Speaking of business charters, Nadine is on record in stating that HydroMiner was incorporated a month before it truly was.

thehun, thanks for addressing my concerns relatively timely and in a civil manner, the latter unlike by myself [when I'm off my meds].  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:55:46 PM

No you can’t make mistake
Because according to this Gleb the fucking genius here
Nobody make mistake
Id you say you mining in 2014 you can’t change it to 2015. Eventhou you still mining in 2015
It is verrrrryyy important according to mr Gleb the expert

He make no mistake  if he is in wrong spot he just dodge the bullet and ...wait for it... use the question mark card.Great

Retard delusional old fag

HydroMiner's website states from the get-go that Nadine and her sister, Nicole, started mining in 2014, yet at the same time Nadine is quoted in stating that she got into mining in 2015. Why is this fact even disputed. And please quit cussing. There are children here.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:04:12 PM

I was shown this discussion here and I must say I can hardly believe the language used, this is completely unacceptable sexist and from what I know nobody from HM wants to reply to you anymore, which I can understand very well.

I might be able to answer some questions and maybe bring the discussion back to normality.

So actually I am the main investor that has computers in the Langenlois/Schoenberg facility and in another location.

The answer to the first question is very trivial. My company rented the actual Hydropowerstations long before the idea of a company of the name Hydrominer or an ICO of the same came about.

There is no problem in Austria to rent a Hydropowerstation, as a company or person, in fact, both Hydropowerstations are owned privately each one by a single person, so I do not really get the question at all, anyway its no problem to do that.

Nadine and Nicole managed these 2 facilities and Mr Vogl also got involved later as he is a Hardware supplier and has also a lot of experience in mining.

I don't know when exactly Nadine and Nicole started mining but when I met them they seem to have had quite some experience and moved their own equipment to the Schoenberg location.

In the Summer of this year Nadine, Nicole, Christian and some of the early investors decided to do an ICO and that's when they had to come up with a name for the project, register a company etc. before that they organized mining for private investors and did not need a company for this.

See how easy it is to be straightforward? Thanks, bud, for your valuable time. My bad with confusing July with August. Was not meant to relay misinformation in that regard.

All we ask is to make sure investors don't get screwed by yet another cloud mining outfit like Genesis Mining which Nadine has mentioned myriad times, alluding to the defunct entity being a viable model for HM's business plan. Speakin' of, this is what Marco Streng is doin' now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2467947.0
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:20:41 PM

What are the advantages from hydrominer compared to accelerator network or envion? I hear a lot of fud about this project, so maybe you can tell me if its legit and has a solid concept or if some of the fudding is true. Would appreciate.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:29:22 PM

What are the advantages from hydrominer compared to accelerator network or envion? I hear a lot of fud about this project, so maybe you can tell me if its legit and has a solid concept or if some of the fudding is true. Would appreciate.

For all practical purposes the business model is sound, albeit straightforwardness was lacking until recently.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:43:18 PM

For all practical purposes the business model is sound, albeit straightforwardness was lacking until recently.

Wow! This is the wisest and most sensible comment I've seen from you so far!
What happened to you? Got your drugs again?  Grin

P.S., Please don't take this as an insult and go back to the offensive mode. It's much more practical to follow this debate this way.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:04:28 PM

Wow! This is the wisest and most sensible comment I've seen from you so far!
What happened to you? Got your drugs again?  Grin

P.S., Please don't take this as an insult and go back to the offensive mode. It's much more practical to follow this debate this way.

Cool, bud.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 07:38:22 PM

I do not know why so much fud, let them build and start the project, many people who invested have high hopes with hydrominer.

P4ndoraBox

Activity: 711
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:07:39 PM

Well if they can actually lie about a date and history, let them lie to you about the numbers they will do vs what youll actually receive.
BrotDinos

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:06:30 PM

Well if they can actually lie about a date and history, let them lie to you about the numbers they will do vs what youll actually receive.
A mistake in one or two articles is absolutely not the same as "lying".
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:34:19 AM

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/09/17/successful-austrian-sisters-cryptocurrency-world/

Before I quote some content from the linked-to article, is it safe to assume that EVERYBODY is on the same page as to what a Press Release consists of, namely who pens and authorizes the content?

Good!

Just in case, HydroMiner links to the article from its website: https://www.hydrominer.org/media-partners/

The cryptocurrency world is undoubtedly one of the most exciting and innovative financial markets of our time. Two sisters from Austria, Nadine Damblon and Nicole Damblon, are making their mark in this niche. The two have founded HydroMiner in 2015, a cryptocurrency mining company dedicated to utilizing green energy from hydropower stations in the Austrian Alps. So by choosing HydroMiner, not only do you have the opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency but also are able to be a green investor as well.

Nicole Damblon is the CFO of HydroMiner. The two sisters actually began crypto mining together in 2014, in Dusseldorf. Ms. Nicole Damblon grew their HydroMiner venture right from the start in their apartment. She moved to Vienna in 2016 to be HydroMiner’s CFO.

How far are they now?

This was the early start of their business and HydroMiner has simply continued to flourish from there on. Originally in their shared apartment, then by renting out a small data center in Vienna and today, they station directly at the source of energy – at a riverside with 2 hydropower stations. This is quite exciting, as they not only have a great base but also can scale it up from there with strong profits if they manage to get a bigger investment.

Anybody reading the article above will, and has come away believing that the name of the company, HydroMiner, was started back in 2015, especially when the main content body is based on the following quote early in the copy - "The two have founded HydroMiner in 2015, ..."

Also, the article alludes to the two sister as being the sole driving force in HM, hence the continuous use of "they".

Now, let's see what's penned on HM's site:

Nadine co-founded HydroMiner in 2016 with her sister, Nicole. Her main responsibilities at HydroMiner are business development, strategic planning, and networking.  Nadine started crypto mining back in 2014 and holds  a degree in media studies.

Nicole started crypto mining with her sister Nadine in Düsseldorf back in 2014 and helped expand their venture from the beginnings in their apartment to two hydro power stations. In 2016, she moved to Vienna to work as HydroMiner’s CFO.

Although the info is counter to what they penned in one of their first press releases, what's consistent is that the sisters founded HydroMiner. They did not founded AcmeMiner, BobsMiner or TheTwoSistersMiner, later opting for HydroMiner in mid-2017.

Still quoting HM's site ...

Christian is an expert in hardware supply, network infrastructure, server migrations and energy supply. He started his own profitable mining business back in 2012. In 2016, he joined HydroMiner as CTO and is responsible for the technology and cryptographic strategy.

Compare the above with Saschaman's ...

If you're being truthful, Saschaman, and HM's site's copy is accurate, by extension, the two sisters were managing the hydro mining facilities in 2016 prior to Christian Vogl join the group as their CTO.

Please correct me if I'm in error.

Thanks.

Bruno

PS: Even on HM's site it's stated that Nadine started mining cryptos in 2014 and 2015 ...

https://www.hydrominer.org/faq/

Just to name a few:
CEO – Nadine Damblon  (https://www.linkedin.com/in/nadine-damblon-243679147/) – has beein mining since 2015. She is the person keeping this team together and managing the operation.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:30:47 AM

https://www.hydrominer.org/what-is-hydrominer/

My name is Nadine Damblon, and I’m the CEO of the HydroMiner operation. Via this post, I want to welcome you to our website and showcase you a little bit more about our mining venture.

I built the first mining rig together with my sister – Nicole – in 2014. Thanks to the increasing prices of nearly all cryptocurrencies, pretty much all mining operations have been very successful. In 2016, we  founded the HydroMiner project, but made it only available to our family and closest of friends. With the money, we set up our rigs in data centers.

Those data centers offered great returns, especially in those bull markets. We started to think about renting more and more data centers until a friend suggested to rent out hydro power stations. We researched a little bit and found out that indeed hydro power stations offer a perfect possibility to push our mining operation. And besides increasing our profits per mining rig, it also gave us the possibility to make our project eco-friendly! Yey!

The HydroMiner ICO

Right since we decided to scale up our operations by renting our first hydroelectric power station, teamwork has been an integral part of our modus operandi. We as a company believe it’s easier to achieve success when we have our employees operating as a team and NOT as individuals.

Is it just me, or are Saschaman and Nadine's statements in conflict with one another?

To recap, on HM's site it's stated that Nadine started mining cryptos in 2014 and 2015, and we don't have a clue as to who or what entity rented facilities at the two dam sites since the main investor and Nadine's statements conflict each other.
HermaRinti

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:44:06 AM

✂️Exactly how does a private citizen of Austria, viz. an entity sans a business charter, go about obtaining not one, but two contracts to install crypto mining farms in vacate buildings adjacent to power stations that gets its electricity from dams in the Austrian Alps?✂️

The two Containers mine For the Company from the younger sister, Not For the Company wich made the Ico. So i think it‘s a Little Bit not polite to explain how „cool and Great“ the stuff is, because it is not driven by the Company wich sold H2O..!
Saschaman

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:12:26 PM

What are the other questions? I did not go over the whole discussion.

My name is Nadine Damblon, and I’m the CEO of the HydroMiner operation. Via this post, I want to welcome you to our website and showcase you a little bit more about our mining venture.

I built the first mining rig together with my sister – Nicole – in 2014. Thanks to the increasing prices of nearly all cryptocurrencies, pretty much all mining operations have been very successful. In 2016, we  founded the HydroMiner project, but made it only available to our family and closest of friends. With the money, we set up our rigs in data centers.

Those data centers offered great returns, especially in those bull markets. We started to think about renting more and more data centers until a friend suggested to rent out hydro power stations. We researched a little bit and found out that indeed hydro power stations offer a perfect possibility to push our mining operation. And besides increasing our profits per mining rig, it also gave us the possibility to make our project eco-friendly! Yey!

The HydroMiner ICO

Right since we decided to scale up our operations by renting our first hydroelectric power station, teamwork has been an integral part of our modus operandi. We as a company believe it’s easier to achieve success when we have our employees operating as a team and NOT as individuals.

Is it just me, or are Saschaman and Nadine's statements in conflict with one another?

To recap, on HM's site it's stated that Nadine started mining cryptos in 2014 and 2015, and we don't have a clue as to who or what entity rented facilities at the two dam sites since the main investor and Nadine's statements conflict each other.

I think I can shade some light into this. You really seem to like details. Anyway, so I was going over my emails, my earliest one with Nadine is from March 2015, so theoretically she could have just started mining 2015, but it's quite possible it was 2014, I actually don't know, since we met at an ethereum meetup I would assume she was mining at that point, maybe not in a commercial way, I mean the term is stretchable.

About the equipment and the rental, now my company signed the rental contract, also I purchased my equipment myself and Nadine and Nicole, mainly Nadine managed all of this for me, now technically my company rented the hydropowerstations basically because my company can deduct the VAT that comes on top of the rent, same goes for the equipment, also here there is a 20% VAT on top so it was advisable to do it over my company. However, if there would any differences in the outcome due to electricity shortcomings other problems with rigs etc. financially it was Nadine and Nicole who would have been financially responsible. Simply put, we have been a group of 8 including the 2 sisters and because Hydrominer wasn't incorporated we needed a company (because of the VAT thing) to purchase equipment and rent the places.

About Nicole being in Dusseldorf or Vienna, as far as I followed this she was flying back and forth for a while, sometimes weekly, so hard to say where she was where, also not sure how important this is, as even today we do not have to be near the rigs to operate them, so I don't get the point.

About Mr. Vogl, just to make it clear, this is a group of people that joined together for a project, first Nadine and Nicole, then Christian, then others, then me, they had loose connections with each other, buying hardware from Christian, getting investment from others, building the facilities etc. I don't know what is your experience with entrepreneurship but I am an entrepreneur for years and its usually not like 7 people sit together on a table, decide to do something, come up with a name, register for a company, capitalize and then start working. In fact usually its pretty much the other way round.

One more thing about registering a company in Austria, so first of all, who cares ? You can make business without a company no problem (you do have a tax problem with the VAT that you will lose), If you do business with registering a company its called a "company under common law" I guess this exists also in the US and the only issue is that you are liable yourself. If you want to register, you go to a notary and make a contract and everybody signs it. From the tax authorities, this would be fine, anything from this point on (and even before) is accepted as invoices to the company and you get the VAT back. Next you file with the company register, this can take anywhere from 3 days to months, mainly depending on the name, as much as I heard, Hydrominer wanted the name Hydrominer GmbH and nothing else, now (stupidly) because of the pressure from social media etc. they settled for Hydrominer IT-Services GmbH, which I find is a bad decision and I personally would have continued the dicussion with the company register and not listen to some dudes in a telegram channel that have no idea about all of this and believe that a company registration would have anything to do with the existence of a project or not.

Did I forget anything?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:15:14 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 04:31:21 PM by Gleb Gamow

What are the other questions? I did not go over the whole discussion.

I built the first mining rig together with my sister – Nicole – in 2014. Thanks to the increasing prices of nearly all cryptocurrencies, pretty much all mining operations have been very successful. In 2016, we  founded the HydroMiner project, but made it only available to our family and closest of friends. With the money, we set up our rigs in data centers.

The HydroMiner ICO

I think I can shade some light into this. You really seem to like details. Anyway, so I was going over my emails, my earliest one with Nadine is from March 2015, so theoretically she could have just started mining 2015, but it's quite possible it was 2014, I actually don't know, since we met at an ethereum meetup I would assume she was mining at that point, maybe not in a commercial way, I mean the term is stretchable.

About the equipment and the rental, now my company signed the rental contract, also I purchased my equipment myself and Nadine and Nicole, mainly Nadine managed all of this for me, now technically my company rented the hydropowerstations basically because my company can deduct the VAT that comes on top of the rent, same goes for the equipment, also here there is a 20% VAT on top so it was advisable to do it over my company. However, if there would any differences in the outcome due to electricity shortcomings other problems with rigs etc. financially it was Nadine and Nicole who would have been financially responsible. Simply put, we have been a group of 8 including the 2 sisters and because Hydrominer wasn't incorporated we needed a company (because of the VAT thing) to purchase equipment and rent the places.

About Nicole being in Dusseldorf or Vienna, as far as I followed this she was flying back and forth for a while, sometimes weekly, so hard to say where she was where, also not sure how important this is, as even today we do not have to be near the rigs to operate them, so I don't get the point.

About Mr. Vogl, just to make it clear, this is a group of people that joined together for a project, first Nadine and Nicole, then Christian, then others, then me, they had loose connections with each other, buying hardware from Christian, getting investment from others, building the facilities etc. I don't know what is your experience with entrepreneurship but I am an entrepreneur for years and its usually not like 7 people sit together on a table, decide to do something, come up with a name, register for a company, capitalize and then start working. In fact usually its pretty much the other way round.

One more thing about registering a company in Austria, so first of all, who cares ? You can make business without a company no problem (you do have a tax problem with the VAT that you will lose), If you do business with registering a company its called a "company under common law" I guess this exists also in the US and the only issue is that you are liable yourself. If you want to register, you go to a notary and make a contract and everybody signs it. From the tax authorities, this would be fine, anything from this point on (and even before) is accepted as invoices to the company and you get the VAT back. Next you file with the company register, this can take anywhere from 3 days to months, mainly depending on the name, as much as I heard, Hydrominer wanted the name Hydrominer GmbH and nothing else, now (stupidly) because of the pressure from social media etc. they settled for Hydrominer IT-Services GmbH, which I find is a bad decision and I personally would have continued the dicussion with the company register and not listen to some dudes in a telegram channel that have no idea about all of this and believe that a company registration would have anything to do with the existence of a project or not.

Did I forget anything?

"One more thing about registering a company in Austria, so first of all, who cares ?"

Coming across curtly aside, I, for one, don't necessarily care if HydroMiner is a registered company or not, albeit being incorporated is prudent, but that wasn't the issue. The issue was that Nadine was on record in stating that HM had a charter approximately one month prior to having one in place.

"About the equipment and the rental, now my company signed the rental contract, also I purchased my equipment myself and Nadine and Nicole, mainly Nadine managed all of this for me, now technically my company rented the hydropowerstations basically because my company can deduct the VAT that comes on top of the rent, same goes for the equipment, also here there is a 20% VAT on top so it was advisable to do it over my company. However, if there would any differences in the outcome due to electricity shortcomings other problems with rigs etc. financially it was Nadine and Nicole who would have been financially responsible. Simply put, we have been a group of 8 including the 2 sisters and because Hydrominer wasn't incorporated we needed a company (because of the VAT thing) to purchase equipment and rent the places."

Your company rented the power stations where your miners were deployed which Nadine managed, in which she was financially responsible for the rigs, shortcomings, etc. I, among others, would love to get in on some that action. At the end of the graf you stated that you needed a company so to do exactly what you previously espoused - renting power stations, purchasing equipment, VAT, etc. The only thing I see different is that you're handing over your supposedly profitable venture to another entity where you become a minor player. Recall, it was Nadine who founded HydroMiner prior to working for you. Now you're part of the team where Nadine calls the shots.

"About Mr. Vogl, just to make it clear, this is a group of people that joined together for a project, first Nadine and Nicole, then Christian, then others, then me, they had loose connections with each other, buying hardware from Christian, getting investment from others, building the facilities etc."

That's an interesting timeline further negating what has previously been declared.

First Nadine and Nicole (Founders of HydroMiner circa 2015 or 2016, depending on ?).
Then Christian (on record started with HydroMiner in 2016).
Then others (assuming 4 others making up the team of 8.).
Then you.

So, you joined the team last in spite of stating in the previous quoted graf that it's your power station mining outfit which the girls managed for you, with Christian coming on board later followed by the rest of the team.

One more thing, if I were a red arrow, how close would I be to Christian and Tobias' office in Vienna? ...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: