Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:56:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HydroMining | Green Mining, environmentally friendly and profitable  (Read 40812 times)
Saschaman

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:30:51 PM

Okay, I'll be civil once again. Let's see if any of the concerns I present are now addressed. I'm guessing NOT, but I've been wrong twice before this year.

https://www.theinvestzone.com/2017/09/21/an-exclusive-interview-with-nadine-damblon-of-hydrominer-org/

Q: How did the idea of HydroMiner.org come about? Is this something you were doing before?

Well, interestingly enough, we met an investor how [sic] helped us rent and fill the first two hydro powered stations.

Exactly how does a private citizen of Austria, viz. an entity sans a business charter, go about obtaining not one, but two contracts to install crypto mining farms in vacate buildings adjacent to power stations that gets its electricity from dams in the Austrian Alps?

If HydroMiner was envisioned in 2016, then why did they wait till August 2017, to register hydrominer.org? (this question was asked at the beginning of this thread, but has never been addressed by the FUD buster thehun)

Why did Nadine Damblon lie about when she and her sister, Nicole, started mining crypto along with what was initially mined, namely 2014/2015 and btc/eth, respectively?

Further, why are there so many inconsistencies in the supposed facts that Nadine has advanced over the course of myriad interviews and Net content?

I was shown this discussion here and I must say I can hardly believe the language used, this is completely unacceptable sexist and from what I know nobody from HM wants to reply to you anymore, which I can understand very well.

However, at least the tone became better now.
I might be able to answer some questions and maybe bring the discussion back to normality.

So actually I am the main investor that has computers in the Langenlois/Schoenberg facility and in another location.

The answer to the first question is very trivial. My company rented the actual Hydropowerstations long before the idea of a company of the name Hydrominer or an ICO of the same came about.

There is no problem in Austria to rent a Hydropowerstation, as a company or person, in fact, both Hydropowerstations are owned privately each one by a single person, so I do not really get the question at all, anyway its no problem to do that.

Nadine and Nicole managed these 2 facilities and Mr Vogl also got involved later as he is a Hardware supplier and has also a lot of experience in mining.

I don't know when exactly Nadine and Nicole started mining but when I met them they seem to have had quite some experience and moved their own equipment to the Schoenberg location.

In the Summer of this year Nadine, Nicole, Christian and some of the early investors decided to do an ICO and that's when they had to come up with a name for the project, register a company etc. before that they organized mining for private investors and did not need a company for this.

Also when I check the domain, it was registered on July 12 and not in August.

https://whois.domaintools.com/hydrominer.org

What are the other questions? I did not go over the whole discussion.

https://www.hydrominer.org/what-is-hydrominer/

My name is Nadine Damblon, and I’m the CEO of the HydroMiner operation. Via this post, I want to welcome you to our website and showcase you a little bit more about our mining venture.

I built the first mining rig together with my sister – Nicole – in 2014. Thanks to the increasing prices of nearly all cryptocurrencies, pretty much all mining operations have been very successful. In 2016, we  founded the HydroMiner project, but made it only available to our family and closest of friends. With the money, we set up our rigs in data centers.

Those data centers offered great returns, especially in those bull markets. We started to think about renting more and more data centers until a friend suggested to rent out hydro power stations. We researched a little bit and found out that indeed hydro power stations offer a perfect possibility to push our mining operation. And besides increasing our profits per mining rig, it also gave us the possibility to make our project eco-friendly! Yey!

The HydroMiner ICO

Right since we decided to scale up our operations by renting our first hydroelectric power station, teamwork has been an integral part of our modus operandi. We as a company believe it’s easier to achieve success when we have our employees operating as a team and NOT as individuals.

Is it just me, or are Saschaman and Nadine's statements in conflict with one another?

To recap, on HM's site it's stated that Nadine started mining cryptos in 2014 and 2015, and we don't have a clue as to who or what entity rented facilities at the two dam sites since the main investor and Nadine's statements conflict each other.

I think I can shade some light into this. You really seem to like details. Anyway, so I was going over my emails, my earliest one with Nadine is from March 2015, so theoretically she could have just started mining 2015, but it's quite possible it was 2014, I actually don't know, since we met at an ethereum meetup I would assume she was mining at that point, maybe not in a commercial way, I mean the term is stretchable.

About the equipment and the rental, now my company signed the rental contract, also I purchased my equipment myself and Nadine and Nicole, mainly Nadine managed all of this for me, now technically my company rented the hydropowerstations basically because my company can deduct the VAT that comes on top of the rent, same goes for the equipment, also here there is a 20% VAT on top so it was advisable to do it over my company. However, if there would any differences in the outcome due to electricity shortcomings other problems with rigs etc. financially it was Nadine and Nicole who would have been financially responsible. Simply put, we have been a group of 8 including the 2 sisters and because Hydrominer wasn't incorporated we needed a company (because of the VAT thing) to purchase equipment and rent the places.

About Nicole being in Dusseldorf or Vienna, as far as I followed this she was flying back and forth for a while, sometimes weekly, so hard to say where she was where, also not sure how important this is, as even today we do not have to be near the rigs to operate them, so I don't get the point.

About Mr. Vogl, just to make it clear, this is a group of people that joined together for a project, first Nadine and Nicole, then Christian, then others, then me, they had loose connections with each other, buying hardware from Christian, getting investment from others, building the facilities etc. I don't know what is your experience with entrepreneurship but I am an entrepreneur for years and its usually not like 7 people sit together on a table, decide to do something, come up with a name, register for a company, capitalize and then start working. In fact usually its pretty much the other way round.

One more thing about registering a company in Austria, so first of all, who cares ? You can make business without a company no problem (you do have a tax problem with the VAT that you will lose), If you do business with registering a company its called a "company under common law" I guess this exists also in the US and the only issue is that you are liable yourself. If you want to register, you go to a notary and make a contract and everybody signs it. From the tax authorities, this would be fine, anything from this point on (and even before) is accepted as invoices to the company and you get the VAT back. Next you file with the company register, this can take anywhere from 3 days to months, mainly depending on the name, as much as I heard, Hydrominer wanted the name Hydrominer GmbH and nothing else, now (stupidly) because of the pressure from social media etc. they settled for Hydrominer IT-Services GmbH, which I find is a bad decision and I personally would have continued the dicussion with the company register and not listen to some dudes in a telegram channel that have no idea about all of this and believe that a company registration would have anything to do with the existence of a project or not.

Did I forget anything?

"One more thing about registering a company in Austria, so first of all, who cares ?"

Coming across curtly aside, I, for one, don't necessarily care if HydroMiner is a registered company or not, albeit being incorporated is prudent, but that wasn't the issue. The issue was that Nadine was on record in stating that HM had a charter approximately one month prior to having one in place.

"About the equipment and the rental, now my company signed the rental contract, also I purchased my equipment myself and Nadine and Nicole, mainly Nadine managed all of this for me, now technically my company rented the hydropowerstations basically because my company can deduct the VAT that comes on top of the rent, same goes for the equipment, also here there is a 20% VAT on top so it was advisable to do it over my company. However, if there would any differences in the outcome due to electricity shortcomings other problems with rigs etc. financially it was Nadine and Nicole who would have been financially responsible. Simply put, we have been a group of 8 including the 2 sisters and because Hydrominer wasn't incorporated we needed a company (because of the VAT thing) to purchase equipment and rent the places."

Your company rented the power stations where your miners were deployed which Nadine managed, in which she was financially responsible for the rigs, shortcomings, etc. I, among others, would love to get in on some that action. At the end of the graf you stated that you needed a company so to do exactly what you previously espoused - renting power stations, purchasing equipment, VAT, etc. The only thing I see different is that you're handing over your supposedly profitable venture to another entity where you become a minor player. Recall, it was Nadine who founded HydroMiner prior to working for you. Now you're part of the team where Nadine calls the shots.

"About Mr. Vogl, just to make it clear, this is a group of people that joined together for a project, first Nadine and Nicole, then Christian, then others, then me, they had loose connections with each other, buying hardware from Christian, getting investment from others, building the facilities etc."

That's an interesting timeline further negating what has previously been declared.

First Nadine and Nicole (Founders of HydroMiner circa 2015 or 2016, depending on ?).
Then Christian (on record started with HydroMiner in 2016).
Then others (assuming 4 others making up the team of 8.).
Then you.

So, you joined the team last in spite of stating in the previously quoted graf that it's your power station mining outfit which the girls managed for you, with Christian coming on board later followed by the rest of the team.

One more thing, if I were a red arrow, how close would I be to Christian and Tobias' office in Vienna? ...

So about the company registration, one more thing, so when you register with court it's very common here to do business, there are cases where it can take months to get a registration, especially when your name has some trademark issues, so I would say its fine today you have a company even before you have the company number, but whatever probably you can see this both ways.

About renting the places, its no problem to rent for anybody, the problem is only that you will lose the 20% of VAT that comes on top of the rent as an individual, even then you could possibly get deductions against it including the VAT, but hey I am not a tax advisor, but that was our thought back then, to not waste the 20%.

About the team, no sorry, I am completely not part of the team, I did my investment in miners there, I like the project and the people but I am busy with completely different business (besides bitcointalk now).

The others, Nicole, Nadine and Christian mined long before I met them and rented the first power station, as far as I understand Nicole and Nadine at home, Christian in many places and another investor also in his house, I only startet there in Schönberg. In the video, I believe you can even see older rigs from Nadine and Nicole that they placed in Schönberg.

About the Red Arrow, you must help me, I don't know what that means, HM now has little to do with Tobias I believe and Christian ist pretty busy with it, not sure how much they know each other actually.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:37:33 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 09:21:50 PM by Gleb Gamow

Okay, I'll be civil once again. Let's see if any of the concerns I present are now addressed. I'm guessing NOT, but I've been wrong twice before this year.

https://www.theinvestzone.com/2017/09/21/an-exclusive-interview-with-nadine-damblon-of-hydrominer-org/

Q: How did the idea of HydroMiner.org come about? Is this something you were doing before?

Well, interestingly enough, we met an investor how [sic] helped us rent and fill the first two hydro powered stations.

Exactly how does a private citizen of Austria, viz. an entity sans a business charter, go about obtaining not one, but two contracts to install crypto mining farms in vacate buildings adjacent to power stations that gets its electricity from dams in the Austrian Alps?

If HydroMiner was envisioned in 2016, then why did they wait till August 2017, to register hydrominer.org? (this question was asked at the beginning of this thread, but has never been addressed by the FUD buster thehun)

Why did Nadine Damblon lie about when she and her sister, Nicole, started mining crypto along with what was initially mined, namely 2014/2015 and btc/eth, respectively?

Further, why are there so many inconsistencies in the supposed facts that Nadine has advanced over the course of myriad interviews and Net content?

I was shown this discussion here and I must say I can hardly believe the language used, this is completely unacceptable sexist and from what I know nobody from HM wants to reply to you anymore, which I can understand very well.

I might be able to answer some questions and maybe bring the discussion back to normality.

So actually I am the main investor that has computers in the Langenlois/Schoenberg facility and in another location.

The answer to the first question is very trivial. My company rented the actual Hydropowerstations long before the idea of a company of the name Hydrominer or an ICO of the same came about.

There is no problem in Austria to rent a Hydropowerstation, as a company or person, in fact, both Hydropowerstations are owned privately each one by a single person, so I do not really get the question at all, anyway its no problem to do that.

Nadine and Nicole managed these 2 facilities and Mr Vogl also got involved later as he is a Hardware supplier and has also a lot of experience in mining.

I don't know when exactly Nadine and Nicole started mining but when I met them they seem to have had quite some experience and moved their own equipment to the Schoenberg location.

In the Summer of this year Nadine, Nicole, Christian and some of the early investors decided to do an ICO and that's when they had to come up with a name for the project, register a company etc. before that they organized mining for private investors and did not need a company for this.

My name is Nadine Damblon, and I’m the CEO of the HydroMiner operation. Via this post, I want to welcome you to our website and showcase you a little bit more about our mining venture.

I built the first mining rig together with my sister – Nicole – in 2014. Thanks to the increasing prices of nearly all cryptocurrencies, pretty much all mining operations have been very successful. In 2016, we  founded the HydroMiner project, but made it only available to our family and closest of friends. With the money, we set up our rigs in data centers.

Those data centers offered great returns, especially in those bull markets. We started to think about renting more and more data centers until a friend suggested to rent out hydro power stations. We researched a little bit and found out that indeed hydro power stations offer a perfect possibility to push our mining operation. And besides increasing our profits per mining rig, it also gave us the possibility to make our project eco-friendly! Yey!

The HydroMiner ICO

Right since we decided to scale up our operations by renting our first hydroelectric power station, teamwork has been an integral part of our modus operandi. We as a company believe it’s easier to achieve success when we have our employees operating as a team and NOT as individuals.

Is it just me, or are Saschaman and Nadine's statements in conflict with one another?

To recap, on HM's site it's stated that Nadine started mining cryptos in 2014 and 2015, and we don't have a clue as to who or what entity rented facilities at the two dam sites since the main investor and Nadine's statements conflict each other.

I think I can shade some light into this. You really seem to like details. Anyway, so I was going over my emails, my earliest one with Nadine is from March 2015, so theoretically she could have just started mining 2015, but it's quite possible it was 2014, I actually don't know, since we met at an ethereum meetup I would assume she was mining at that point, maybe not in a commercial way, I mean the term is stretchable.

About the equipment and the rental, now my company signed the rental contract, also I purchased my equipment myself and Nadine and Nicole, mainly Nadine managed all of this for me, now technically my company rented the hydropowerstations basically because my company can deduct the VAT that comes on top of the rent, same goes for the equipment, also here there is a 20% VAT on top so it was advisable to do it over my company. However, if there would any differences in the outcome due to electricity shortcomings other problems with rigs etc. financially it was Nadine and Nicole who would have been financially responsible. Simply put, we have been a group of 8 including the 2 sisters and because Hydrominer wasn't incorporated we needed a company (because of the VAT thing) to purchase equipment and rent the places.

About Nicole being in Dusseldorf or Vienna, as far as I followed this she was flying back and forth for a while, sometimes weekly, so hard to say where she was where, also not sure how important this is, as even today we do not have to be near the rigs to operate them, so I don't get the point.

About Mr. Vogl, just to make it clear, this is a group of people that joined together for a project, first Nadine and Nicole, then Christian, then others, then me, they had loose connections with each other, buying hardware from Christian, getting investment from others, building the facilities etc. I don't know what is your experience with entrepreneurship but I am an entrepreneur for years and its usually not like 7 people sit together on a table, decide to do something, come up with a name, register for a company, capitalize and then start working. In fact usually its pretty much the other way round.

One more thing about registering a company in Austria, so first of all, who cares ? You can make business without a company no problem (you do have a tax problem with the VAT that you will lose), If you do business with registering a company its called a "company under common law" I guess this exists also in the US and the only issue is that you are liable yourself. If you want to register, you go to a notary and make a contract and everybody signs it. From the tax authorities, this would be fine, anything from this point on (and even before) is accepted as invoices to the company and you get the VAT back. Next you file with the company register, this can take anywhere from 3 days to months, mainly depending on the name, as much as I heard, Hydrominer wanted the name Hydrominer GmbH and nothing else, now (stupidly) because of the pressure from social media etc. they settled for Hydrominer IT-Services GmbH, which I find is a bad decision and I personally would have continued the dicussion with the company register and not listen to some dudes in a telegram channel that have no idea about all of this and believe that a company registration would have anything to do with the existence of a project or not.

Did I forget anything?

"One more thing about registering a company in Austria, so first of all, who cares ?"

Coming across curtly aside, I, for one, don't necessarily care if HydroMiner is a registered company or not, albeit being incorporated is prudent, but that wasn't the issue. The issue was that Nadine was on record in stating that HM had a charter approximately one month prior to having one in place.

"About the equipment and the rental, now my company signed the rental contract, also I purchased my equipment myself and Nadine and Nicole, mainly Nadine managed all of this for me, now technically my company rented the hydropowerstations basically because my company can deduct the VAT that comes on top of the rent, same goes for the equipment, also here there is a 20% VAT on top so it was advisable to do it over my company. However, if there would any differences in the outcome due to electricity shortcomings other problems with rigs etc. financially it was Nadine and Nicole who would have been financially responsible. Simply put, we have been a group of 8 including the 2 sisters and because Hydrominer wasn't incorporated we needed a company (because of the VAT thing) to purchase equipment and rent the places."

Your company rented the power stations where your miners were deployed which Nadine managed, in which she was financially responsible for the rigs, shortcomings, etc. I, among others, would love to get in on some that action. At the end of the graf you stated that you needed a company so to do exactly what you previously espoused - renting power stations, purchasing equipment, VAT, etc. The only thing I see different is that you're handing over your supposedly profitable venture to another entity where you become a minor player. Recall, it was Nadine who founded HydroMiner prior to working for you. Now you're part of the team where Nadine calls the shots.

"About Mr. Vogl, just to make it clear, this is a group of people that joined together for a project, first Nadine and Nicole, then Christian, then others, then me, they had loose connections with each other, buying hardware from Christian, getting investment from others, building the facilities etc."

That's an interesting timeline further negating what has previously been declared.

First Nadine and Nicole (Founders of HydroMiner circa 2015 or 2016, depending on ?).
Then you.

So, you joined the team last in spite of stating in the previously quoted graf that it's your power station mining outfit which the girls managed for you, with Christian coming on board later followed by the rest of the team.

One more thing, if I were a red arrow, how close would I be to Christian and Tobias' office in Vienna? ...

So about the company registration, one more thing, so when you register with court it's very common here to do business, there are cases where it can take months to get a registration, especially when your name has some trademark issues, so I would say its fine today you have a company even before you have the company number, but whatever probably you can see this both ways.

About renting the places, its no problem to rent for anybody, the problem is only that you will lose the 20% of VAT that comes on top of the rent as an individual, even then you could possibly get deductions against it including the VAT, but hey I am not a tax advisor, but that was our thought back then, to not waste the 20%.

About the team, no sorry, I am completely not part of the team, I did my investment in miners there, I like the project and the people but I am busy with completely different business (besides bitcointalk now).

The others, Nicole, Nadine and Christian mined long before I met them and rented the first power station, as far as I understand Nicole and Nadine at home, Christian in many places and another investor also in his house, I only startet there in Schönberg. In the video, I believe you can even see older rigs from Nadine and Nicole that they placed in Schönberg.

About the Red Arrow, you must help me, I don't know what that means, HM now has little to do with Tobias I believe and Christian ist pretty busy with it, not sure how much they know each other actually.

"About the Red Arrow, you must help me, I don't know what that means, HM now has little to do with Tobias I believe and Christian ist pretty busy with it, not sure how much they know each other actually."

I was alluding to Tobias and Christian's office that you, Nadine and Andreas went to visit according to ...

Andreas released a video-report on his visit to HydroMiner meeting the team members (Christian Vogl (CTO), Nadine Damblon (CEO), Sebastian Kastner (Lead Engineer), Tobias Ratschiller and Sascha Dennstedt (advisors)) personally and checking out the mining station that’s a very useful source of information about the project for people considering the purchase of the H2O tokens representing the power shares in the HydroMiner farms:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc9cxWnp30o

Here's the office view located at Kärntner Ring 17, 1010 Wien, Austria ...

I am taken aback that you, Dr. Sascha Christian Dennstedt, are not familiar with the iconic pharmacy building, I thinking that you may have an office in the complex.

I, too, don't know how much Christian and Tobias know each since they ONLY share an office together (according to Andreas in the vid), thus seldom speak about stuff like Tobias' https://www.cryptocoin.news (with Simon Cocking, another HM advisor) and Christian's HM role.

"About the equipment and the rental, now my company signed the rental contract, also I purchased my equipment myself and Nadine and Nicole, mainly Nadine managed all of this for me, now technically my company rented the hydropowerstations"

"The others, Nicole, Nadine and Christian mined long before I met them and rented the first power station, as far as I understand Nicole and Nadine at home, Christian in many places and another investor also in his house, I only startet there in Schönberg"

The first quote by you above states that you rented hydropowerstations (PLURAL), while the second quote by you states that Nadine et al. rented the first power station (SINGULAR).

Further, since you make up the team of eight, you're not mentioned in the white paper along with HM's 7 team members: https://www.hydrominer.org/wp-content/uploads/HydroMiner.pdf

But, you are mentioned here: http://www.cryptosmile.com/2017/10/hydrominer-cryptocurrency-mining-company-using-green-energy.html

TEAM CORE

Nadine Damblon, CEO
Nicole Damblon, CFO
Christian Vogl, CTO
Philip Dimitrov, CMO
Sebastian Kastner, Lead Engineer
Kevin Benckendorf, Public Relations
Alexander Dimitrov, Developer

ADVISORY BOARD

Tobias Ratschiller, An active crypto currency investor since 2012. (HM forgot to mention that Tobias is co-founder of CryptoCoin.News along with Simon Cocking)
Reuben Godfrey, co-founder of the Blockchain Association of Ireland and the Irish Chamber of Commerce in Slovakia.
Michael Marcovici, Managing Director of Digital Developers Fund, an investment fund focusing on digital assets.
Jonas Sevel Karlberg, co-founded the Nordic Blockchain Association in the beginning of 2017 and operated as a freelance community manager for Bancor and later for Stox, bitJob, Flixxo, Kickcity and Sharpe Capital.
Michele Roscelli, Michele has been involved in crypto mining since 2013.
Dr. Sascha Dennstedt, co-founded several startups in the biotech and financial sector.
Simon Cocking, Senior Editor at Irish Tech News, co-founder and Editor in Chief at CryptoCoin.News and an ICO advisor to Bit India.
Raphael Beaumond, An energy consultant based in Brussels.

One last thing, Sascha, this needs updating: https://www.crunchbase.com/person/sascha-c-dennstedt
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:58:39 PM

For all practical purposes the business model is sound, albeit straightforwardness was lacking until recently.

Ok, this comment clearly lacks details to argue against the fud, but I will take it as it is.

I do not know why so much fud, let them build and start the project, many people who invested have high hopes with hydrominer.

Clearly, investors have high hopes with the project they invested in, otherwise they would not have invested right?! But thanks, I will keep an eye on the development of hydrominer. If they deliver whats planned, the project has a good future.
Saschaman

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:41:37 AM

For some reason, I could not see the picture of the Building in Vienna in your earlier post.
That's why I asked about the red arrow.

So yes I know the office very well, and yes on that particular day Tobias, Christian, Nadine, Andreas have been there, however, its not the office of Tobias, whom I only met twice in my life and as much as I understand he only worked during the ICO for HM.

Tobias never worked in this office and the Hydrominers are using a coworking space on Wiedner Hauptstrasse now.

As I say I am not part of the team anymore but still have my equipment in 2(!) of the powerstations.

Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:09:39 AM

I go this thread because...because this is really for good night...time to read and then sleep i'm very curious how will this going. Maybe Gleb is crazy maybe not don't forget he has arguments....interesting this issue about hydrominer
Black_bl

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:12:05 AM

I built the first mining rig together with my sister – Nicole – in 2014. Thanks to the increasing prices of nearly all cryptocurrencies, pretty much all mining operations have been very successful. In 2016, we  founded the HydroMiner project, but made it only available to our family and closest of friends. With the money, we set up our rigs in data centers.

The HydroMiner ICO

Did I forget anything?

I would say...your name because this story is very complicated:)
Black_bl

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:14:55 AM

The HydroMiner ICO

Did I forget anything?

Then you.

"About the Red Arrow, you must help me, I don't know what that means, HM now has little to do with Tobias I believe and Christian ist pretty busy with it, not sure how much they know each other actually."

I was alluding to Tobias and Christian's office that you, Nadine and Andreas went to visit according to ...

Andreas released a video-report on his visit to HydroMiner meeting the team members (Christian Vogl (CTO), Nadine Damblon (CEO), Sebastian Kastner (Lead Engineer), Tobias Ratschiller and Sascha Dennstedt (advisors)) personally and checking out the mining station that’s a very useful source of information about the project for people considering the purchase of the H2O tokens representing the power shares in the HydroMiner farms:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc9cxWnp30o

Here's the office view located at Kärntner Ring 17, 1010 Wien, Austria ...

I am taken aback that you, Dr. Sascha Christian Dennstedt, are not familiar with the iconic pharmacy building, I thinking that you may have an office in the complex.

I, too, don't know how much Christian and Tobias know each since they ONLY share an office together (according to Andreas in the vid), thus seldom speak about stuff like Tobias' https://www.cryptocoin.news (with Simon Cocking, another HM advisor) and Christian's HM role.

"About the equipment and the rental, now my company signed the rental contract, also I purchased my equipment myself and Nadine and Nicole, mainly Nadine managed all of this for me, now technically my company rented the hydropowerstations"

"The others, Nicole, Nadine and Christian mined long before I met them and rented the first power station, as far as I understand Nicole and Nadine at home, Christian in many places and another investor also in his house, I only startet there in Schönberg"

The first quote by you above states that you rented hydropowerstations (PLURAL), while the second quote by you states that Nadine et al. rented the first power station (SINGULAR).

Further, since you make up the team of eight, you're not mentioned in the white paper along with HM's 7 team members: https://www.hydrominer.org/wp-content/uploads/HydroMiner.pdf

But, you are mentioned here: http://www.cryptosmile.com/2017/10/hydrominer-cryptocurrency-mining-company-using-green-energy.html

TEAM CORE

Nadine Damblon, CEO
Nicole Damblon, CFO
Christian Vogl, CTO
Philip Dimitrov, CMO
Sebastian Kastner, Lead Engineer
Kevin Benckendorf, Public Relations
Alexander Dimitrov, Developer

ADVISORY BOARD

Tobias Ratschiller, An active crypto currency investor since 2012. (HM forgot to mention that Tobias is co-founder of CryptoCoin.News along with Simon Cocking)
Reuben Godfrey, co-founder of the Blockchain Association of Ireland and the Irish Chamber of Commerce in Slovakia.
Michael Marcovici, Managing Director of Digital Developers Fund, an investment fund focusing on digital assets.
Jonas Sevel Karlberg, co-founded the Nordic Blockchain Association in the beginning of 2017 and operated as a freelance community manager for Bancor and later for Stox, bitJob, Flixxo, Kickcity and Sharpe Capital.
Michele Roscelli, Michele has been involved in crypto mining since 2013.
Dr. Sascha Dennstedt, co-founded several startups in the biotech and financial sector.
Simon Cocking, Senior Editor at Irish Tech News, co-founder and Editor in Chief at CryptoCoin.News and an ICO advisor to Bit India.
Raphael Beaumond, An energy consultant based in Brussels.

One last thing, Sascha, this needs updating: https://www.crunchbase.com/person/sascha-c-dennstedt
Have you tried to contact Nadine? I think you two have a lit to discuss maybe she will have aswers for you 😌
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:36:41 AM

<snip>

Have you tried to contact Nadine? I think you two have a lit to discuss maybe she will have aswers for you 😌

It's not like she hasn't had the opportunity to monitor this thread lately ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1075428

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:16:02 AM

For some reason, I could not see the picture of the Building in Vienna in your earlier post.
That's why I asked about the red arrow.

So yes I know the office very well, and yes on that particular day Tobias, Christian, Nadine, Andreas have been there, however, its not the office of Tobias, whom I only met twice in my life and as much as I understand he only worked during the ICO for HM.

Tobias never worked in this office and the Hydrominers are using a coworking space on Wiedner Hauptstrasse now.

As I say I am not part of the team anymore but still have my equipment in 2(!) of the powerstations.

"So actually I am the main investor that has computers in the Langenlois/Schoenberg facility and in another location."

"Simply put, we have been a group of 8 including the 2 sisters and because Hydrominer wasn't incorporated we needed a company (because of the VAT thing) to purchase equipment and rent the places."

"About Mr. Vogl, just to make it clear, this is a group of people that joined together for a project, first Nadine and Nicole, then Christian, then others, then me, they had loose connections with each other, buying hardware from Christian, getting investment from others, building the facilities etc. I don't know what is your experience with entrepreneurship but I am an entrepreneur for years and its usually not like 7 people sit together on a table, decide to do something, come up with a name, register for a company, capitalize and then start working. In fact usually its pretty much the other way round."

"If you do business with registering a company its called a "company under common law" I guess this exists also in the US and the only issue is that you are liable yourself."

"About the team, no sorry, I am completely not part of the team, I did my investment in miners there, I like the project and the people but I am busy with completely different business (besides bitcointalk now)."

"As I say I am not part of the team anymore but still have my equipment in 2(!) of the powerstations."

Wow, in less than two days you went from being part of a time of 8 to no longer being a team member. Don't worry, I've read crazier shit on this forum. Have you by chance read Leroy Fodor's posts?

If Tobias doesn't share an office with Christian, then why did Adreas the Vlogger state such in his YT video in assuring future ICO investors that HydroMiner is legit?

How is that ALL HM's advisors are no longer with the company? You telling us that they were ONLY put in place strictly for the duration of the ICO? Now the ICO has ended, HM no longer needs advisors for the company?

Sascha, given your background here in the US, I'm pretty sure you're versed in DBAs -> https://web.archive.org/web/20131020103119/http://quantapore.com/about.html (not alluding that this corp is a DBA; linked to show your experience in the start-up space [I'll refrain for now to linking to your shoe company, although it's on your LinkedIn page where there's no mention of you being in the crypto space, perhaps considering the subject taboo]).
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:15:33 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 04:42:02 AM by Gleb Gamow

I may need to call 650-321-2030 to see if Quantapore's Sascha is one and same:

http://www.quantapore.com/2014/05/14/sascha-c-dennstedt-md-msc/

Note to self: Send out birthday card prior to May 22nd.
Saschaman

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:41:53 PM

I am not sure anymore if there is any interest from Gleb to find out anything reasonable about HM, anyway, so yes indeed I was only an Investor first. For short time I was also listed as an Advisor, and then yes, not anymore because I did not really had time to participate, but that's my business, I was removed as an advisor and right now I do not consider myself part of the team because I am only an investor. Hope that makes it clear now.

Now, the Shoe company, wow, now you really got us, if one invests in a shoe company and a mining company it MUST be a scam, I just dont get the point.

Anyway, Nadine or Nicole not answering you? well after comments like:

"Make-up Sisters"
"The Make-up Sisters need to stick inanimate objects up their cunts and squirt them across the room"
"while jacking off to Nicole squirting across the sea container"
"The makeup sisters will eventually become the raped sisters."

You really wonder they do not reply to you anymore?

I also find it a little childish to believe that because Nadine once said 2014 and another time 2015 to believe that HM is a scam.

Besides this, I would prefer to leave the thread here for a more intelligent discussion than the question if one of the investors of Hydrominer also invests in other companies and even show producers.

Actually, if you are looking for a scam, why don't you take a look at Envion ?
They actually copied the HM Concept but have claims that are a little overambitious.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2348435.new#new
raphbaph

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:32:41 PM

Hey, fellow Bitcoiners and RETARDS, looks like HydroMiner's advisory board flew the coop: https://www.hydrominer.org/pl-categs/advisory-board/

Here's the archive page: https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:lUWWPHa6adQJ:https://www.hydrominer.org/pl-categs/advisory-board/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Two advisors can still be seen here: https://www.hydrominer.org/team/

Translated: Them fucks got paid advancing HM, while ALL the Investards are ... how can I say it nicely? ... ROYALLY FUCKED!!!

Hey Gleb. What’s wrong? Seriously! So you think HM is scamming? Okay. It’s your right to ask questions and expose what you feel is wrong.
But you just don’t talk like that to people. This is madness.
All this foul language. The weird sexist obscenity. The threats.
And people published their addresses! Are you crazy?

Imagine how it would feel if someone did that to your daughter?

And you’re angry because no one listens? You’re discrediting yourself.
With the language.  Cuss all you like. But not here. Not in that way.

It’s just wrong. And doing your task and credibility damage. .

Really, just stop. Stick to the facts. Let people make up their own mind.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:46:21 PM

I am not sure anymore if there is any interest from Gleb to find out anything reasonable about HM, anyway, so yes indeed I was only an Investor first. For short time I was also listed as an Advisor, and then yes, not anymore because I did not really had time to participate, but that's my business, I was removed as an advisor and right now I do not consider myself part of the team because I am only an investor. Hope that makes it clear now.

Now, the Shoe company, wow, now you really got us, if one invests in a shoe company and a mining company it MUST be a scam, I just dont get the point.

Anyway, Nadine or Nicole not answering you? well after comments like:

"Make-up Sisters"
"The Make-up Sisters need to stick inanimate objects up their cunts and squirt them across the room"
"while jacking off to Nicole squirting across the sea container"
"The makeup sisters will eventually become the raped sisters."

You really wonder they do not reply to you anymore?

I also find it a little childish to believe that because Nadine once said 2014 and another time 2015 to believe that HM is a scam.

Besides this, I would prefer to leave the thread here for a more intelligent discussion than the question if one of the investors of Hydrominer also invests in other companies and even show producers.

Actually, if you are looking for a scam, why don't you take a look at Envion ?
They actually copied the HM Concept but have claims that are a little overambitious.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2348435.new#new

To be frank, you sure the hell don't sound like a person possessing a PHd. And how did you make the jump from I mentioning that you've invested in a shoe company to that investment constituting a scam on HM's part?

In re. your last graf, I've brought to HM's attention about SwissHydro stealing HM's copy, but they didn't do a damn thing about it. It fact, I was chastised for mentioning it, with one user claiming that I was stating that HM stole SH's copy.

Hey, since you're now keen on posting my previous posts about the girls, perhaps you'll consider visiting Leroy Fodor's threads for more fodder to toss in my face.

Dude, I'm one of the good guys in this space, willing to get kicked in the balls for addressing tough questions and concerns. There's not a damn thing that anybody can post about me that'll make me blink akin to the honey badger who doesn't give a shit. Your post says a lot of you, and by extension, HydroMiner, then it says about me. As promised, come Monday I'm making a call. Something doesn't smell quite right.

One more thing, of all the advisors associated with HM, your pic was never included among the others, albeit a link to your LinkedIn page was provided.

Again, there sure the hell was a lot of advisors connected to HM for the sole purpose of conducting their ICO, but now they're nowhere to found, including Tobias and his partner, Simon Cocking.

Hey, fellow Bitcoiners and RETARDS, looks like HydroMiner's advisory board flew the coop: https://www.hydrominer.org/pl-categs/advisory-board/

Here's the archive page: https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:lUWWPHa6adQJ:https://www.hydrominer.org/pl-categs/advisory-board/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Two advisors can still be seen here: https://www.hydrominer.org/team/

Translated: Them fucks got paid advancing HM, while ALL the Investards are ... how can I say it nicely? ... ROYALLY FUCKED!!!

Hey Gleb. What’s wrong? Seriously! So you think HM is scamming? Okay. It’s your right to ask questions and expose what you feel is wrong.
But you just don’t talk like that to people. This is madness.
All this foul language. The weird sexist obscenity. The threats.
And people published their addresses! Are you crazy?

Imagine how it would feel if someone did that to your daughter?

And you’re angry because no one listens? You’re discrediting yourself.
With the language.  Cuss all you like. But not here. Not in that way.

It’s just wrong. And doing your task and credibility damage. .

Really, just stop. Stick to the facts. Let people make up their own mind.

Dude, I've already heeded your advice prior to you presenting it. Look at my recent post history on this thread. I've refrained from posting vulgar. Hey, maybe you miss me cussing.

I'm asking tough questions in a civil manner, but it looks like I'm getting the run-around.

Here's a civil question that was never addressed ...

So you guys say that most of you are experiences in Mining since 2014, including CEO and CTO , nice sounding position names.

Can you provide us with the ETH public addresses where have you been mining ETH or other coins, at from which pool ?
We can check there how much have you mined and since when and we can asses your professionalism in Mining ourselves.

Just provide public ETH or zec addresses and pools you are connected too.

Also, you just starting an ICO not even knowing that Ethereum is switching from PoW to PoS, do you know what that means ?

YOu cannot mine no more, you can only stack coins, giving them to network to support and secure

Your professionalism in mining would be rated 2 out of 10, as Im professional Miner myself with 0.5 megawatt of using electrcitity

also Austrian alps doesnt sound too convincing and nice to put $$$ in.. You have no proof that government is letting you build mining farm next to their hydroplants.

Im sure they wont do that.

Im out and if anyone know anything about mining should be out too, until these guys provide public addresses where they have been mining ETH since 2014, as well as admit that they just learned about ETH switching to PoS...

Catch money run away.. Not nice, austrian or whatever, stop doing that people!

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:54:56 PM

@Saschaman, I'm now following a lead that the dam owner where you have your miners is a close associate of yours if not family. Care to confirm or deny such prior to me obtaining, then presenting my findings? Or do you want want to take your chances on my sleuth prowess (I've already uncovered both sisters' eBay accounts)?

Meanwhile, I'll continue my detective work on Tobias which doesn't look too promising in his regard.
trinidat1

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:15:43 PM

@gleb
Fly over to our beautiful country. Herr you can proceed with your private investigation.Would be mich easier here.
Anyway,fraudulent behavour is taken very seriously in Austria. If this was a scam, people from hm most probably would go to jail unser Austrian law.
I think that communication was not the Best from the Team, but in the end, they all believe in this project. I also think, they want to earn money, but actually want to pay out the investers in a fair manner.Just give them a chance and judge them after mining starts in february.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:26:37 PM

@gleb
Fly over to our beautiful country. Herr you can proceed with your private investigation.Would be mich easier here.
Anyway,fraudulent behavour is taken very seriously in Austria. If this was a scam, people from hm most probably would go to jail unser Austrian law.
I think that communication was not the Best from the Team, but in the end, they all believe in this project. I also think, they want to earn money, but actually want to pay out the investers in a fair manner.Just give them a chance and judge them after mining starts in february.

Thank you for your kind, well-thought-out post, bud.
Saschaman

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:19:02 PM

@Saschaman, I'm now following a lead that the dam owner where you have your miners is a close associate of yours if not family. Care to confirm or deny such prior to me obtaining, then presenting my findings? Or do you want want to take your chances on my sleuth prowess (I've already uncovered both sisters' eBay accounts)?

Meanwhile, I'll continue my detective work on Tobias which doesn't look too promising in his regard.

Just call him, not difficult to find him, it's not family, not even somebody I knew before renting the space, and even if whats the point ?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:20:37 PM

Just call him, not difficult to find him, it's not family, not even somebody I knew before renting the space, and even if whats the point ?

I was referring to calling Quantapore at 650-321-2030 here in the States, an entity you supposedly co-founded.
Saschaman

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:26:23 PM

Just call him, not difficult to find him, it's not family, not even somebody I knew before renting the space, and even if whats the point?

I was referring to calling Quantapore at 650-321-2030 here in the States, an entity you supposedly co-founded.

sure go ahead call there too, not that it has anything to do with HM but I think you are past that point anyway...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:52:04 PM

Just call him, not difficult to find him, it's not family, not even somebody I knew before renting the space, and even if whats the point?

sure go ahead call there too, not that it has anything to do with HM but I think you are past that point anyway...

What part of verifying who you are didn't you understand?

Are you saying that if I discover that their Dr. Sascha is not you, it doesn't matter since we're past that point anyway?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: