Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:46:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment amount  (Read 3643 times)
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:07:43 AM

How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

Would 300 be a more realistic start
Planning and budgeting are both important before making investment with bitcoins. You should now how much money that you will put on bitcoins, bitcoin is risky investment and it is the reason why we should have plan for us to not lose our money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spartak-sbk

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:33:17 AM

Invest as much as you are not afraid to lose, even if you lose this capital you will not then blame yourself for it. Start with a small amount of work starting capital, try it and then you can increase it. I did just that.
Qungis

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:40:32 AM

As a first deposit and everything else, use the amount you don't mind burning in the fireplace or giving to a stranger.
lixer

Activity: 2492
Merit: 586

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:54:53 AM

£ 1000. This is much more realistic. and will produce far more numbers. do not place eggs in one basket. can allocate more than one type, multiple companies, some types. trading exchange, loans, some cloud mining companies, ICO, and more. or long-term investments. buy bitcoin now, and sell for the next few years.
Investment amount depends in case if you want to get more profit or less profit. You would need to invest with more amount if you want to get huge profit and you would need to invest less if you want to get less profit. The more you invest the more you will get the profit and vice versa. This factor depends on your financial stature and this gives you the outcome according to your well.

lodcoling

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:19:17 AM

How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

I think any amount can be invested for the first time. The invested amount is depended on one's capacity. One should not invest any amount which affect one's daily life. I think everybody should invest their idle money. Another things is that one should invest such amount, which he is able to bear loss. But 50 Euro or $50 is very low amount to invest.

Beside these, before investment everybody should study the market properly. He should know the opportunity and thread for the market properly.
Welhell

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:44:03 AM

You can begin with any amount, but if you deposit more money, you can gain more money. Secondly, you should save you deposit before making some money .
kamotharnn

Activity: 229

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:57:30 AM

I did not have anything when I first joined the cryptocurrency world. The only thing I had were my empty two hands. Therefore, I learned a lot of thing about cryptocurrency and started makiong money from many different sources on the internet which they pay my by bitcoin. And I hold those amount of bitcoin for more than 1 year. And what I have now worth more than $70000
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:03:01 AM

In investment, the preparation of good funds are essential and important. It is a necessary condition for an effective return on investment. Of course, it is always associated with greater risk and loss. But also because of such challenges that many entrepreneurs have overcome and succeeded. How much you can invest depends on your financial condition or your reserve fund, your savings. Investment or business always has surprises. It is not like you are using a lottery fund.

I agree, future results for business investment are undefined.  It needs perspective, goals and objective to subject yourself for a better forecast of the result.

That is true, if you gonna go for a business it means setting up goals is the first thing to do. There should be an Aim for tge future. Not just that you need also to set up yourself to be ready for you to determine what will be your perspective into your planned investment. In investing capital is the first thing to have followed by SWOT Analysis.

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:56:18 AM

It all depend to you. the amount of fee upon trading matters so much so if you trade with a coin that needs so much to process a transaction then that is definitely a big no coin. What you need is a coin partnered with USDT and small fee on the exchange where you trade. Once you figure this out, then you might not be needing much amount to trade with.
Investment can be of any amount and a person can start with any amount but remember the processes and timings should be the main part of your decisions. Lets take an example of two investors, one invested with huge amount and one invested with less amount but with not enough knowledge or poor decisions the one who invested with huge amount will face knowledge while the other can get profit if has knowledge. So it is up to knowledge and investment should take place in valuable coin.
Odelkaleng

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:17:31 PM

If you are just starting an investment do not spend too much capital. Try a bit to get experience, but if you are sure and understand all the information then you can invest as much as you can.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:26:12 PM

I am usually don't think about consequences and making investments blindly. It's very difficult for me to learn from my mistakes so i'm always trying to get at least something.

Very strange. So you do understand that you are making mistakes and continue this odd strategy? Man, cryptocurrency needs attention and hard work first of all.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:15:04 PM

I am usually don't think about consequences and making investments blindly. It's very difficult for me to learn from my mistakes so i'm always trying to get at least something.

Very strange. So you do understand that you are making mistakes and continue this odd strategy? Man, cryptocurrency needs attention and hard work first of all.
I agree, it doesn't work like the other things like scams that you will just chill and your money will make a lot of money by itself, you need to build the foundation first in cryptocurrency before you can see that you are really earning because most of the people here worked hard before they get to their stage and that is what you should do, work hard, have a lot of patience and keep aiming higher and higher.
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:32:20 PM

In terms of investment amount, invest only on what you can afford to lose, if you think that value is enough for you start with then its ok but if it seems small and you really want to try it big its alright as long as you are really decided on it and with peace in your heart, and that you will not blame anyone if you what you expect does not happen bitcoin is risky things.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
pheonyx

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:33:29 PM

As newbie €50 is more than enough through that amount you will learn many things both for choosing good ICO and the decision of holding or letting it pass from your hand after a little while.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:37:26 PM

In investment, the preparation of good funds are essential and important. It is a necessary condition for an effective return on investment. Of course, it is always associated with greater risk and loss. But also because of such challenges that many entrepreneurs have overcome and succeeded. How much you can invest depends on your financial condition or your reserve fund, your savings. Investment or business always has surprises. It is not like you are using a lottery fund.

I agree, future results for business investment are undefined.  It needs perspective, goals and objective to subject yourself for a better forecast of the result.
Yeah the bitcoin value and the income will be very high in the coming time, I hold the bitcoin and it is not very important to buy the large amount of the bitcoin and the value will be more than this if I will buy high but it is not important to buy all I can take a start from the small investment and then I will start to increase the value more and more.
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:53:25 PM

In the world of crypto, your income in the investment always depends into three things, In the value in the markets and to your capital the last is depend to your ability. Never mind how much is your funds the important is you will get an income through it. Just invest the capital that you able to lose so that you not afraid and you can beat the risk of the investment. Take the opportunity to buy if the value drops almost 10% vice versa..
bitcoin2048

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:03:30 PM

I would say that $300 is a good start here, you already can push some 3 times with $100 in 3 good coins and start to hang aroung with them
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:06:34 PM

I just want to share my own experience, i started at the amount of $500 dollar here in the use but i did not manage to continue because bitcoins is banned in my country to day but still i manage to get profit by just trading before so i think that it depends on how you are holding your coin.

BlackBeauty

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:10:27 PM

I would say that $300 is a good start here, you already can push some 3 times with $100 in 3 good coins and start to hang aroung with them
Yes you can start investment in $300 and it will also a good start but if you earn from bitcoin so you can start from any amount in this currency because bitcoin will never want to lose profit and that's why a little amount will very best start and then you should add some more amount after some weeks or some months because it will very profitable for you in future.
jayyen

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:30:31 PM

Despise not small beginnings because with the right direction, everything that start small can become very great.Direction is more important than speed so for me doing the right investment is more important than the amount of investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: