Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:45:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spectre.ai information - Trading platform now LIVE!  (Read 89647 times)
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:27:38 AM

1 ETH = 2,000 SPEC-D
1 ETH = 2,000 SPEC-U

This Price for public sale? What price will be for pre-sale?
And, if Ill invest 1 ETH for example, Ill receive 2 kinds of tokens or only one?

There is a 33% bonus for the pre-sale.

You get to choose which type of coin you want, utility, dividend, or both.

If I want both, and I ll invest 1 ETH, than I will receive 2000 Utility tokens and 2000 dividends tokens?
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
autolove2

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:30:30 AM

I think you must change name. Few tokens with same name - its failure

capitalone.com
capitalfinanceincus.com
capitalfinance.com.au
capitalautofinancial.com

Does anyone believe that all of these companies need to change their name?  Does anyone think people maybe confused by the fact "capital" is in all their names?  

Saying that 2 or 4 projects can't share a common word is not realistic nor is it confusing when you visit their websites you can see they are all very different in nature.

Now please visit these 3 websites:

https://spectreproject.io

https://www.spectre.ai

https://spectre.ac

After you do so I believe any confusion you may have will be gone.  None of the 3 are remotely close to eachother.  I don't believe anyone is trying to "copy" anything here.

Please note one last thing:
https://d1zzssn32v8b7a.cloudfront.net/media/spectre_brand_due_diligence.pdf << This is our official Brand Due Diligence document which documents how we arrived at the name and shows that we have filed for a Trademark in class 36 of the European Trademark System for the name. Class 36 is for financial trading platforms.

You have same name and same token symbol! How this both tokens will be trading on exchanges together? What you think? You must change name or talk with other project with same name
Spectre.ai.team

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:34:45 AM

I thank you for your concern but Spectre.ai will have unique tickers for both the dividend and the utility token.  They will be announced in due time.
Spectre.ai.team

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:40:40 AM

1 ETH = 2,000 SPEC-D
1 ETH = 2,000 SPEC-U

And, if Ill invest 1 ETH for example, Ill receive 2 kinds of tokens or only one?

If I want both, and I ll invest 1 ETH, than I will receive 2000 Utility tokens and 2000 dividends tokens?

1 ETH = 2000 of either token not both tokens.

You can however buy both types if you wish.

Example:  You buy 1000 D and 1000 U = 1 ETH.
CaptainphuckU

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:43:07 AM

First Off "SPECTRECOIN" is a different name again repeated back to the retards who named it "SPECTRECOIN" Also what troubles me is who is this for? Criminals? Drug Dealers? Hitmen? Money Launders? What is the point of a anonymous untraceable coin? Most importantly is that SPECTRE.AI is a real project trying to solve a real problem, which what does spectrecoin solve? How to get criminals paid? If you notice I keep calling it spectrecoin, well that is it's name unlike "SPECTRE" lol so you retards can keep going but they are a real company, and unlike you they actually speeeky da engrish lol...

#

capitalone.com
capitalfinanceincus.com
capitalfinance.com.au
capitalautofinancial.com

Does anyone believe that all of these companies need to change their name?  Does anyone think people maybe confused by the fact "capital" is in all their names?  

Saying that 2 or 4 projects can't share a common word is not realistic nor is it confusing when you visit their websites you can see they are all very different in nature.

After you do so I believe any confusion you may have will be gone.  None of the 3 are remotely close to eachother.  I don't believe anyone is trying to "copy" anything here.

https://d1zzssn32v8b7a.cloudfront.net/media/spectre_brand_due_diligence.pdf << This is our official Brand Due Diligence document which documents how we arrived at the name and shows that we have filed for a Trademark in class 36 of the European Trademark System for the name. Class 36 is for financial trading platforms.

You have same name and same token symbol! How this both tokens will be trading on exchanges together? What you think? You must change name or talk with other project with same name
CaptainphuckU

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:03:44 PM

Is this Project a scam? But it will definitely not true, Because the Project has raised a little amount in the crowdsale and the developers still actively develop the Project. A lot of people want to buy this coin caused by this can be a competitor for another Project such as komodo.

Here is another thing about SPECTREPROJECT COIN or whatever the phuck you want to call it. YOU ARE LIKELY A PHUCKING SCAM! With a itybitty 1mil raise? 80% between 6 people? Is there any info on these people, where they are located/from/backgrounds? or like your CRIMINALCOIN which would be a better name for you is that anonymous too? Rename yourselves you to "ANONYMOUSCOIN" though anonymous might attack you from taking their name lol. Now my guess is with what poor engrish all of you guys from that likely SCAM SPECTRECOIN all use is you are from some african country like Nigeria? Go sell the princes underwear and don't post in this thread anymore or else somebody might call the FBI and find out where you are from! Also with the small sum you raised can you please hire somebody to translate your posts into english, as it is very disturbing to have to listen to all of you guys @spectrecoin butcher my native language $@#@$!^& Angry

cryptomaniac12

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:14:08 PM

To put and end to all this nonsense of people trying to defame a great project by claiming that "Spectre.ai"  is copy project, a scam or whatever accusations people are throwing all simply rubbish.

People try and understand "SPECTRE.AI" is real project with a real team (ex- Goldman Sachs, ex-JP Morgan ), people with such backgrounds are not here just to create a useless product.

Please try and understand the vision of the project and problem it is trying to solve. If you try and compare it with projects with similar names then you are the fool here.

It is like saying steve ( xyz project people are mentioning ) is similar to steve jobs( Spectre.ai) , having a common name doesn't make any random steve, "STEVE JOBS"

People who still have trouble understanding the project, I am attaching an in-depth article for people to read and understand what SPECTRE.AI is all about.

https://medium.com/@sanchaycrypto/the-james-bond-of-icos-is-here-spectre-b6daa03a67c7

gembira

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:18:49 PM

1 ETH = 2,000 SPEC-D
1 ETH = 2,000 SPEC-U

SPEC-D for dividends.
For what SPEC-U tokens? Only for trading?
Also, if I want to join to bounty, which types of tokens Ill receive?
Spectre.ai.team

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:59:47 PM

Spectre CAPEX schedule:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fKJdoosYpbpYxRDpuG7J-_wtFlHbTLSY_WCp5JKbzFk/edit#gid=0
Spectre.ai.team

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:04:38 PM

Spectre in-platform ASSET AVAILABILITY:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1C-jdGEqWcOSv8EHesGjq9HxJC5G6dC5WxsGr-KruUEY/edit#gid=0
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:48:35 PM

So how does this different from a normal crypto exchange like bittrex or cryptopia. You say it is decentralized, owned by the investors not a single company. I get that part. But I've never had to use a broker on any crypto exchange. I don't see how you are broker less and they are not. Could you clarify?

Spectre.ai.team

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:27:38 PM

So how does this different from a normal crypto exchange like bittrex or cryptopia. You say it is decentralized, owned by the investors not a single company. I get that part. But I've never had to use a broker on any crypto exchange. I don't see how you are broker less and they are not. Could you clarify?

Spectre is not a crypto exchange. From top of website:

The future of Digital Options, Forex and CFD trading is here. SPECTRE, short for speculative tokenised trading exchange, is a financial prediction market platform backed by a tokenised liquidity pool. Built on the Ethereum blockchain, SPECTRE's platform combined with the decentralised and autonomous liquidity pool owned by the ICO investors takes the broker out of the equation completely resulting in a revolutionary change in the trading world and a new level of transparency. Find out more here.
CaptainphuckU

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:15:07 PM

Many of these crypto people are beyond phucking retarded, they make the previous space you are from to which you are trying to eliminate fraud look like almost semi-intelligent. It might be due to a high degree of drug use by the average crypto trader/enthusiast. Honestly I have to tell you, guys like this that repeat the same stupid point and make you answer the same question over and over... The name will stay "SPECTRE" and if you and spectrecoin do not like it, well you can ANONOYMOSLY GO PHUCK YOURSELVES! It can be repeated as we know that from buying drugs with your spectrecoin in order to hide the transactions is what you are all about, also the primary cause you can't remember what was stated previously in response to stating you want the name changed! That is ok, go take your crack or whatever and forget this conversation, too which you will again ask to change the name and you will again be told to "ANONOYMOSLY GO PHUCK YOURSELVES! STICK SPECTRECOIN UP YOUR UNTRACEABLE @SSES!" Also why not list the names and addresses of your owners of SPECTRECON to be more transparent?
gembira

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:16:42 PM

1 ETH = 2,000 SPEC-D
1 ETH = 2,000 SPEC-U

SPEC-D for dividends.

Why younot answer me?
vanillagalaxy

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:37:19 PM

To put and end to all this nonsense of people trying to defame a great project by claiming that "Spectre.ai"  is copy project, a scam or whatever accusations people are throwing all simply rubbish.

People try and understand "SPECTRE.AI" is real project with a real team (ex- Goldman Sachs, ex-JP Morgan ), people with such backgrounds are not here just to create a useless product.

Please try and understand the vision of the project and problem it is trying to solve. If you try and compare it with projects with similar names then you are the fool here.

It is like saying steve ( xyz project people are mentioning ) is similar to steve jobs( Spectre.ai) , having a common name doesn't make any random steve, "STEVE JOBS"

People who still have trouble understanding the project, I am attaching an in-depth article for people to read and understand what SPECTRE.AI is all about.

https://medium.com/@sanchaycrypto/the-james-bond-of-icos-is-here-spectre-b6daa03a67c7

wow!!Goldman Sachs.....JP Morgan...they need money from public for a little project?Are they near to their bankrupsy?

wow!! james-bond need an ico to resurrect his nemesis lololol

what next? May be Darthvader need an ico soon to rebuild its destroyer fleet.....whose know?
Spectre.ai.team

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:43:52 PM

Why younot answer me?

From the CEO:

So let's start with SPEC-U, the utility token. Here are the things it "buys" traders using the Spectre.ai platform.
 - 1-5% higher trade pay outs
- All trade expiries on smart option contracts
- All assets (not just a few per asset class)
- All trade indicators (not just the ones found in the MVP)
- Exotic trade types (smart option contracts such as knock-in-knock-outs, barriers,ladders and more)
- Spectre Financial Education Academy (SpecED)
 On top of this, Spectre.ai team uses its revenues to buy-back the SPEC-U token as part of a token buyback program. This reduces the supply of SPEC-U tokens available thereby moving its price up.

I'll look into your bounty question.
autolove2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:00:28 PM

I think you are entangled in your own project.
You cant calculate dividends right.
You created bounty thread, but you dont know, which tokens you ll give to people?
CaptainphuckU

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:13:42 PM

If you moronic ____ _____ had the brainpower to look back in the thread you would go to the person running SPECTRE'S Bounty program right? Can you please ask your parents or any fully functional adult around you to remove your heads out of your @$$es for you!? Thanks!

Bounty campaign thread is live! Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2199275

Spectre.ai.team

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:02:16 PM

I think you are entangled in your own project.
You cant calculate dividends right.
You created bounty thread, but you dont know, which tokens you ll give to people?

Repeating my last reply to you again here:

In our assumption as per page 18 of the white paper, we assume a $2m liquidity pool or 20% of total ICO raise which is $10m as per the Balance Scenario. In this scenario 33.3m dividend tokens are sold, resulting in the calculation for dividend per dividend-token of  $1.5m/33.3M  = $0.05 per token. So it is 100% accurate. Please read everything carefully.
CommunityWhale

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:15:46 PM

capitalone.com
capitalfinanceincus.com
capitalfinance.com.au
capitalautofinancial.com

I'm sorry about all the negativity that surrounds your project over the name, however: This is totally your fault.

If you knew beforehand this was someone else's name in the cryptospace, a freshman error was made and all the negativity that now surrounds your project is pretty much on you or whoever made that decision. Bashing the people you intentionally created this confusion for is totally poor form.

I think not understanding the ferocity with which a community will defend its coin from possible harm from blundering outsiders shows pretty much what bumbling outsiders you are.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: