Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:41:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70117 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:00:43 AM

this looks interesting. but will the investors receive a part of the profit? I haven't seen anything about that. TAAS for instance give a quarterly payment of 50% of the profit generated. Will you do something similar?

Hello the_donald,

NPX tokens holders shall participate to the decision to launch a DAF and choose the eligible trading bots, among the ones designed by Napoleon Crypto.
Such NPX tokens holders will get 85% of the gas (performance fees of 25% of the performance) generated by such DAF. The payment will be done on a monthly basis by issuance of corresponding DAF tokens.

Some projects make a little calculator tool, will you do one?

It's like:

User will write amount of npx you hold or thinking to hold or just random number just see the result

He will choose a revenue on menu,

and calculator gives the montly profit will token holder will get.

It gets very helpful when investing. You know what to expect.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
momopi

Activity: 501
Merit: 127

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:06:14 AM

Hello, I am just reading different announcements to learn more and this thread caught my attention. I am very sorry if still new with Crypto world. But can someone explain this to me with much technical terms?  I mean what's with service this project will provide to us, etc?
niknik1966

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:11:17 AM

The successful name of the coin. It remains to issue a coin of Kutuzov. Then it would be interesting to see who will arrange whom to Borodino?

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀

SECURITY DECENTRALIZED

cryptoyosh

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:12:08 AM

NaPoleonX has been invited to BECON blockchain event in Barcelonna as SPEAKER in October! The presentation at the London crypto financing got a lot of attention!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Just look next to EOS, Cindicator and KIK  !! http://www.becon.global/exhibitors-crypto-london/

On of the 3 founders will speak : http://www.becon.global/speakers-crypto-london/

Meanwhile, If you have some group or channel in telegram with decent influence with the crypto/ trading/ ICO community please contact me DM cryptoyosh.[/color]

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 10:13:49 AM

After browsing your website and ANN I have to say, interesting project!
I always hear about trading bots here and there, so have to look deeper into your project, to understand it more Smiley

better news from this ICO is they will launch their indices, we can invest on indices or NaPoleonX token.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
KryptoKings (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:14:05 AM

Interesting project. Will read up on the whitepaper and revert back with any extra information or questions that i have.
But basically as far as i understand this ICO will create a trading bot for S&P 500 and so on?

Hello niklasmato,

Initially, we have developed quantitative strategies for the biggest indices in the real word (S&P500, Eurostox50, FTSE, etc). And we do low frequency strategies (at most one trade per day at close). There are several reasons for that, notably liquidity and execution risk. When you do arbitrage techniques or high frequency trading, you can’t scale. You are doing good return, but you have huge execution risks (meaning you can easily lose money because of a tech pb) and you can’t scale that. By doing low frequency trading strategies, we have no tech issue and we can scale. Meaning, you will get the same risk/return, even with more than 1 billion on it!

So why aren’t all people doing low frequency strategies? Because doing low frequency strategies that gives a good return/risk ration is hard, even very hard! And we have developed such very good strategies for a long time now and used it at the personal level. You can find some of them in our Blackpaper. But, we want of course to continue on improving them also.

We want to bring this potential to the crypto-world. With both strategies on real-assets (S&P500, etc), that would be however hedged in ETH or BTC (meaning you will bring back the performance in the real world to increase the nb of ETH or BTC that the DAF holds), but also on crypto-assets. Liquidity and volumes on crypto-assets are still very low from our perspective, but the market is exponential, and by starting now, we will be in a great position when it will become bigger within 2 to 3 years.

At last, the NaPoleonX ICO is to fund the crypto-asset manager that will launch the strategies. These strategies will be embedded into specific crypo-vehicle called DAF, for Decentralized Autonomous Fund. Do not hesitate to ask more questions if needed.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:16:22 AM

is there min. requirement for pre-sale?

well i saw min 10 ETH for 30% bonus

Hello tiger5056,

10 ETH is the recommended amount, but 0.01 ETH is the formal minimum amount.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:35:05 AM

So i've been reading about the DAF's and i'm glad you guys are not only incorporating cryto assets, but also real world assets to allow for a big diversity of DAF's with ranging risk/reward. I've previously invested in Iconomi and so far have been a bit disappointed with them.

A few questions come to mind. I don't see any mention of the recent SEC ruling (don't think it's official yet?) that tokens are securities. If this ruling does go through, will you guys have any trouble with this? Will all trading done by the trading bots in the DAF's (always) be fully autonomous? I know the DAF stands for Decentralized Autonomous Funds, so the assumption is that the trading is fully autonomous, but in some cases i can imagine that a human can give the final OK on a trade. For instance when large amounts are being traded, big risks, certain news coming out (especially with crypto assets), etc. 

Anyway, you already got me as far as registering my e-mail  Cheesy

Hello Korsakopf,

As for the SEC ruling, we have two points. First, we will ban US citizens or residents from the ICO (together with Chinese also) and second we worked on our whitepaper with our French (Fieldfisher) and Swiss lawyers (LEAX) so that the NPX token is a fully utility token.

For the question raising the autonomous issue. On the real assets, the quantitative strategies are fully autonomous and handle the market drawdowns etc. We don’t want to involve the human here, because our philosophy is precisely the opposite: human emotions create negative impacts on your trading strategy. We believe and our experience showed us that this graph is very true:

And on the real assets, you don’t have any liquidity issue (at least among the big indices that we are trading: S&P500, Eurostox50, FTSE, etc). On the crypto-assets, we have market timing strategies on the BTC and ETH. The other crypto-currencies are really to small at the moment. As a crypto-manager, we will chase volumes!
For the execution part, we will need the involvement of humans, at least, as long as the decentralized exchanges are not mature enough and as long as all of underlyings are not tokenized. We can detailled further if needed.

Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:39:14 AM

For anyone looking to invest or just want to grasp the background of the Project idea I recommend to read their goldpaper on quant. mgmt. Found it easy to read and insightful since I dont have finance background. Best of luck to the team.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:56:52 AM

Hi there dev, this looks very promising. Trading bot for cryptos. However, this kind of tech will surely rise some eyebrows especially to those people who are critical to trading bots.

Trading bots as far as I know, are also heavily used by trading companies and banks to trade for the money of investors in their institutions. And the results varied but it's around 8% to 25% win per day. Sometimes they are even better than real humans. Because humans are emotional people, they are easily affected by what's happening in his environment. While bots they are not affected by any outside noise. They only read the graph and the algorithm, and they get smarter and smarter.

I have some questions myself. Does this tech (trading bots) will run alongside with real people also trading in your system or will it only be all trading bots?

Will there be time that the bot will lost some trades? In the event that it will happen, what will happen to the money of investors? Is there a backup plan in such events?

Hello gliridian,

Thanks for your questions.
First of all, when you compare returns or performance, you have to compare the associated risk also, measured by volatility or max drawdowns among other. Otherwise you can’t infer anything, since with adequate leverage you can target a given return (almost let say to not go too far in this direction).  This being said, the 8% to 25% daily perf is pretty insane and corresponds more surely to an exception.
However, we totally agree on your analysis of bots versus human and you can check the graph I posted earlier that shows that. To be more precise, when you write that the bots are getting smarter and smarter, you refer to a subset of the trading bots that corresponds to trading bots based on machine learning. But the set of trading bots is wider than that and we do deterministic trading bots that perform very well.

To answer your questions: trading bots will be the only ones giving the trading signals, whereas for the execution it could be necessary to have human. There may be some additional performance to earn there too, in what we call money management.

Of course, there will be time where bots and DAFs will lose money. In such case, the investors will lose money. But, to be more specific, our trading bots, in the past, have lost money, but have gained it back quite quickly in general. There are two classic measures for this risk: the max drawdowns (in % ->how much did you lose since the last highest value) and the time to recovery (in days -> how long do you wait to recover the amount of money you have lost). When the NPX token holders or the DAF token holders choose a trading bots, we will provide them with several indicators, including these two ones, so that they can embed them in their thinking when choosing a bot. You can see the historical values of theses indicators on our trading bots in the blackpaper.

At last, as you may have noticed, we don’t intend to create only one DAF, but several. And several over non-correlated underlying assets. Therea are several reasons for that. But one reason is to give the opportunity to investors to hedge themselves by investing on several asset classes and to diversify their investments. So that, when some DAF may lose, most of them may earn money. The expectation is highly positive.

Hope it is clearer!
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:09:30 AM

Glad to see NapoleonX, I follow the projet since July and enjoyed it so much. Trading bot is a nice feature, can be very powerful and make a lot of money. I love the idea to bypass the traditional asset management system, its old a new system need to emerge. The Daf seems to have a good chance to revolutionate the way we invest, its disruptive and i like that. You also will give vote to nxt holders, wich is very nice, people will have a control on what they do with their asset.
Im impatient to see the future of napoleonX !
Et en plus un projet français, que dire de mieux !
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 11:23:12 AM

So far the idea looks promising. Will there be a more ellaborated whitepaper and a demo on the platform?

anggada18

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:32:53 AM

Interesting project. Will read up on the whitepaper and revert back with any extra information or questions that i have.
But basically as far as i understand this ICO will create a trading bot for S&P 500 and so on?

Hello niklasmato,

Initially, we have developed quantitative strategies for the biggest indices in the real word (S&P500, Eurostox50, FTSE, etc). And we do low frequency strategies (at most one trade per day at close). There are several reasons for that, notably liquidity and execution risk. When you do arbitrage techniques or high frequency trading, you can’t scale. You are doing good return, but you have huge execution risks (meaning you can easily lose money because of a tech pb) and you can’t scale that. By doing low frequency trading strategies, we have no tech issue and we can scale. Meaning, you will get the same risk/return, even with more than 1 billion on it!

So why aren’t all people doing low frequency strategies? Because doing low frequency strategies that gives a good return/risk ration is hard, even very hard! And we have developed such very good strategies for a long time now and used it at the personal level. You can find some of them in our Blackpaper. But, we want of course to continue on improving them also.

We want to bring this potential to the crypto-world. With both strategies on real-assets (S&P500, etc), that would be however hedged in ETH or BTC (meaning you will bring back the performance in the real world to increase the nb of ETH or BTC that the DAF holds), but also on crypto-assets. Liquidity and volumes on crypto-assets are still very low from our perspective, but the market is exponential, and by starting now, we will be in a great position when it will become bigger within 2 to 3 years.

At last, the NaPoleonX ICO is to fund the crypto-asset manager that will launch the strategies. These strategies will be embedded into specific crypo-vehicle called DAF, for Decentralized Autonomous Fund. Do not hesitate to ask more questions if needed.

I am a little interested in your explanation and I will try to follow its continuation until its ico starts and only with 0.01 eth can already participate to follow ico.. good job  Wink
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:54:04 PM

As far as I understand you guys will create a platform for the token holders.
So, will it be a full exchange?

Hello pynetx,
No it has not the aim at becoming a full exchange. We will stay focused on our added value: generate return for our investors. The platform will enable to vote for and monitor the tradings bots and DAFs, but also to manage its portfolio of NPX and DAF tokens.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:57:43 PM

So to give an incentive or to give a tool for people that know little to none financing is a very good idea, most people in the crypto world don't have many skills for trading, but they learn anyway in this environment, but is not enough to compete with actual experts in the field, so a bot of this complexity will greatly benefit the common user, BUT, how much market is there for this? I will need to read the whitepaper to grasp more of this idea, I'll be checking this for sure.

Hello Voltaje,

You are raising a good point. The crypto-market, despite its exponential growth, is not large enough in our opinion. That’s why we will create DAFs designed to invest on real assets, where you don’t have any issue of volume (as per example: S&P 500, Eurostox 50, etc)
You can also read our blackpaper which explains quite well the 10 first strategies (without leverage) that we will propose: http://www.napoleonx.ai/wp32Y878754/NapoleonXBlackpaper.pdf.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:59:46 PM

Hi there dev, this looks very promising. Trading bot for cryptos. However, this kind of tech will surely rise some eyebrows especially to those people who are critical to trading bots.

Trading bots as far as I know, are also heavily used by trading companies and banks to trade for the money of investors in their institutions. And the results varied but it's around 8% to 25% win per day. Sometimes they are even better than real humans. Because humans are emotional people, they are easily affected by what's happening in his environment. While bots they are not affected by any outside noise. They only read the graph and the algorithm, and they get smarter and smarter.

I have some questions myself. Does this tech (trading bots) will run alongside with real people also trading in your system or will it only be all trading bots?

Will there be time that the bot will lost some trades? In the event that it will happen, what will happen to the money of investors? Is there a backup plan in such events?

Will regular users be able to use trading bots for profit?

Hello the_donald,

Hope you are not the “real_donald” by the way ☺.

Yes regular users will be able to use trading bots for profit, through investment in DAFs (Decentralized Autonomous Funds).
heyjoe

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:02:45 PM

Love the idea of being able to be a part of a trading bot without shelling out the high upfront costs or needing to spend hours figuring out how to tweak and set it up. 

The token holder payout of 85% of gas seems very fair as well - as someone else mentioned, a calculator would be a great tool to allow potential investors to play around with how the numbers may work out.

Currently going through the whitepaper in more detail to gain a stronger understanding but looking forward to following along.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:11:45 PM

Understood the concept and idea behind making an algorithmic crypto asset management but why the name related to Napolean.? French based company or Napolean had any relations with crypto currencies.  Huh

Hello ubercool,

Thanks for your question ☺

We know that he is a controversial figure, but the fact that we chose this name has several explanations, among which:
•   The team is French, as he was
•   He created the Ecole Polytechnique (The “French MIT”) in 1794, and Stéphane and Arnaud did their Master degree there, and Arnaud its PhD also. The students wear the same hat for ceremonies
•   He was a successful general that uses soldiers to fight on the battlefields, where we use trading bots to “fight” on the financial markets. And it is not a zero-sum game! There area winners and losers at the end!
•   He issued money through coin named after him. They were gold coins with 5.805g of gold in it.

Hope it clarifies it ☺

no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:15:33 PM

Reading the name of your coin, I thought this is some kind of funny joke project. But you are trying to solve a real world problem as it seems. Will have to have a closer look now that I read through your OP Wink
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:22:15 PM

https://medium.com/proof-of-performance/proof-of-performance-blockchain-applied-to-trading-6e30404a9754 nice article explain inner details of  bot for NaPoleonX

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: