Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:16:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70095 times)
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:05:31 PM

The proper projects still get their funding, it's just that now there are so many ones. 6 months ago there were like 2 per month, no it's 10 per week. Of course they can't all sell out (fast). And most of them are shit anyway.

I think with the right amount of marketing NapoleonX its project is good enough to receive the amount of funding they need.

More like 10 a day Smiley. And a lot of shitty onces!
NapoleonX is getting the right marketing, showing there faces on expos, interviews on youtube, ...

Dont like the design of the website but its a great platform Smiley
Hope they will hire a great designer team.

I'm a huge fan of there idea!
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:09:58 PM

Given the impressive bot metrics as presented in the whitepaper. What is the reason to concern yourselfs with building a service/company around this rather than capitalising on the trading?

I have benefited, and still continue to do so, for years. However managing money is one thing, building a business around this capacity is another. I was lucky enough to work in an Advisory firm (EY), hopefully not too long, to get this business approach. I was also lucky enough to meet a few people of our team there with a great entrepreneurship approach. Launching this business is really the opportunity to write history in a brave new crypto world and contribute to this differently than just scalping the markets.

It takes money, to make money.   Wink

XD that was cheese, anyway, the world is going on an autonomous path, autonomous cars, drones, planes, trains, trucks, etc. all will be machine controlled, so why not trading too, the idea of Smart funding is very appealing to me, my own money creates more money on their own, that will make me spend more time enjoying my profits than making it Cheesy, I like this project the moment I saw it and joined the bounty even when I didn't know much about it, now I know more and like it even more Cheesy.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:28:15 PM

Given the impressive bot metrics as presented in the whitepaper. What is the reason to concern yourselfs with building a service/company around this rather than capitalising on the trading?

I have benefited, and still continue to do so, for years. However managing money is one thing, building a business around this capacity is another. I was lucky enough to work in an Advisory firm (EY), hopefully not too long, to get this business approach. I was also lucky enough to meet a few people of our team there with a great entrepreneurship approach. Launching this business is really the opportunity to write history in a brave new crypto world and contribute to this differently than just scalping the markets.

It takes money, to make money.   Wink

That sounds great. It good that you have this experience to bring to the table. It seems the project is in good hands.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:30:25 PM

I've noticed different exchanges behave differently with volatility for the same trading pair. In particular Bittrex seems to enlarge movements. Do the trading bots take such differences in behavior into account?

Actually, after following the trades on Bittrex closely I think there are already bots active there. During the rally much higher prices, on the way back down from a peak systematically lower prices than other exchanges. Would be interesting to see NaPoleonX go head to head with them.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:44:43 PM

I've noticed different exchanges behave differently with volatility for the same trading pair. In particular Bittrex seems to enlarge movements. Do the trading bots take such differences in behavior into account?

Actually, after following the trades on Bittrex closely I think there are already bots active there. During the rally much higher prices, on the way back down from a peak systematically lower prices than other exchanges. Would be interesting to see NaPoleonX go head to head with them.

Bittrex becoming the top exchange right now and as you said the price drop will be done systematically, that makes us feel for a bot's work. Everyone knows that bots are already there and whales use them for their pump/dump plans.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:45:48 PM

Bot/algo trading has been establised for years on Exchanges.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:48:40 PM

Panic selling is the main cause of losses. And with the help of the bots we can overcome that.

That is true, but not all people will use bots, at least not at the beginning, so noobs will still dump prices, so I hope the algorithm has a feature to just move with the market and buy low when the price is getting down Cheesy.

That for sure is something they already can do, follow the descending trend and buy at the bottom or close to it ready to catch the upward trend!

Some newbies panic very early and just follow others like sheep. Panic selling will be continued until someone buys back and people will hold that wall to see what happens. Its the best time to buy other cryptos which have a certain future like NapoleonX.
The market is already going up. Don't wait too long to buy ETH if you want to invest into this ICO

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:53:49 PM

Bot/algo trading has been establised for years on Exchanges.

On the smaller exchanges like Cryptopia they aren't that smart, they just put a few satoshi above or under your order. But on Bittrex they actually shape the market.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:03:20 PM

Yes its the good moment to buy eth at a good price in you want to join NapoleonX. And it will be worth your invest. Remember the potential of a dividend token. NapoleonX will generate a lot of benefit when DAF will be launched.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:09:01 PM

Hi, i didnt get the part where it states that the bots are running on gas and 85% of it, is paid to the token holders who selected the bots.

Could you clarify what the gas is in your psroject? some kind of performance value? Or just a cost you define?

Quite impressed by your team btw.

Good question. While reading the whitepaper I was confused with the gas here. I was thinking about either it is the ether gas or it is the coin GAS, but I think it can't be.

I am not sure but i understand it like these: When bot makes a move for you, it gets a little fee everytime. And they are calling it GAS. But of course they will explain it without doubt.
You can see your TX fee (gas limit * gas price) in ETH & USD when you search for your transaction on etherscan.io. This is not a TX fee that MyEtherWallet, or any other service provider, receives. This fee is paid to miners for mining transactions, putting them into blocks, and securing the blockchain.
The total cost of a transaction (the "TX fee") is the Gas Limit * Gas Price.
Typically, if someone just says "Gas", they are talking about the "Gas Limit".

I always though GAS was a small amount of ether, also called gwei. Is that what investors are getting?

No there is definitively a confusion with our Gas concept and we will change it. Here the gas = 25% of positive performance paid by the DAFs for having the right to use a performing bots. This is some kind of energy that is requested to make the DAF work. Any idea about rebranding is welcome. Someone mentioned oil.

My vote for a new term would be Spark . A Spark to activate the trading bots  Cheesy Great to see you guys are engaging so well with the community btw.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:29:56 PM

Panic selling is the main cause of losses. And with the help of the bots we can overcome that.

That is true, but not all people will use bots, at least not at the beginning, so noobs will still dump prices, so I hope the algorithm has a feature to just move with the market and buy low when the price is getting down Cheesy.

That for sure is something they already can do, follow the descending trend and buy at the bottom or close to it ready to catch the upward trend!

Some newbies panic very early and just follow others like sheep. Panic selling will be continued until someone buys back and people will hold that wall to see what happens. Its the best time to buy other cryptos which have a certain future like NapoleonX.
The market is already going up. Don't wait too long to buy ETH if you want to invest into this ICO

Well, it will keep being unstable until November when will be fixed about the bitcoin fork.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:39:30 PM

I want to ask NapoloenX team what differentiate their project from project like Rialto and  Hegde project because I think your project is similar to these two projects
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:25:42 PM

Hi, i didnt get the part where it states that the bots are running on gas and 85% of it, is paid to the token holders who selected the bots.

Could you clarify what the gas is in your psroject? some kind of performance value? Or just a cost you define?

Quite impressed by your team btw.

Good question. While reading the whitepaper I was confused with the gas here. I was thinking about either it is the ether gas or it is the coin GAS, but I think it can't be.

I am not sure but i understand it like these: When bot makes a move for you, it gets a little fee everytime. And they are calling it GAS. But of course they will explain it without doubt.
You can see your TX fee (gas limit * gas price) in ETH & USD when you search for your transaction on etherscan.io. This is not a TX fee that MyEtherWallet, or any other service provider, receives. This fee is paid to miners for mining transactions, putting them into blocks, and securing the blockchain.
The total cost of a transaction (the "TX fee") is the Gas Limit * Gas Price.
Typically, if someone just says "Gas", they are talking about the "Gas Limit".

I always though GAS was a small amount of ether, also called gwei. Is that what investors are getting?

No there is definitively a confusion with our Gas concept and we will change it. Here the gas = 25% of positive performance paid by the DAFs for having the right to use a performing bots. This is some kind of energy that is requested to make the DAF work. Any idea about rebranding is welcome. Someone mentioned oil.

My vote for a new term would be Spark . A Spark to activate the trading bots  Cheesy Great to see you guys are engaging so well with the community btw.

Stop this Tongue OIL was my idea and I hope for an reward if it will be used Cheesy I think OIL would be the perfect term for the bots fee Smiley Think about it, everything is run on OIL.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
KryptoKings (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:40:23 PM

After reading the whitepaper, I stand to be corrected, but can we liken the idea of the the DAF and gas payments to the Ethereum network, and gas required to run the network?
From what I gather, NPX token holders will receive 85% payment in gas. Is this gas in terms of NPX token itself? Or the tokens of the DAF?
If the latter it means the NPX holders will have as many tokens as there are DAFs is this correct?

A quick illustration of my question:
Assuming NPX is ETH.
Would this mean that because alot of ETH (gas) is going to a certain project (OMG for example), 85% of gas would be shared with ETH holders in terms of ETH or OMG?

We need to clarify this concept of gas. This term is confusing and we should have named it otherwise as it is fundamentally equal to 25% performance fees payable by the various DAFs to NPX token holders and Napoleon Crypto. 85% of these performance fees will go to NPX token holders and 15% to Napoleon Crypto. We will rename it given the confusion that this name has created.

These performance fees will be paid through the issuance of DAF token as opposed to be paid in ETH direclty. This avoid any unecessary ETH transfer as we believe a majority of NPX token holders will hold on to these DAF token to constitute a portfolio on their own, tailored to their wishes. The DAF token that the NPX token holder do not wish to accumulate will be sellable through a dedicated selling program in order to design an ad'hoc ETH dividend.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:43:39 PM

China has well dumped crypto currencies, now is the time to buy eth and participate in this ICO.
Don't miss the opportunity, tomorrow everything will be more expensive.

Investing is %50 more cheaper in these days. 330$ --> 220$ 1 etherum price but still can buy same amount of napoleonx Smiley

They started with a good momentum, hope continues.

Yes we decided to raise and communicate our ICO amount in ETH and not in USD. This is deliberate on our side as we feel this is the way it should be done in this business going forward. We have made our business plan with a conservative valuation of ETH vs USD being conscious of currency risk for us.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:46:45 PM

looks very promising project. whats total supply of tokens and price of token?

We have set a min cap @25,000 ETH for having enough resources to kick start this project with a target @40,000 ETH. However, we have not capped our ICO at this level just in case we get much bigger support, which would enable us to be more ambitious regarding our development plans. The formal cap will be set @100,000 ETH with a hidden cap below to give an incentive for potential investors to join early as oppose to late in our ICO.

We have decided to communicate on our needs in ETH as opposed to USD like everyone else do as we believe that's the right way to do it given our objectives to manage crypto assets.

Thats a big min cap nowadays.
Really hope this cap is will be reached very fast and we not have to wait until the last moment...

I'm convienced in this project and I hope a lot will follow.
Keep it up devs!

The advantage of running a greenlist is to get some indications on potential investor appetite. The trend has been quite good on this front and we're on target to achieve this target before the presale starts (10th October). We can close it anytime before this date if we have enough commitment.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:49:30 PM

And how are tokens divided?
How can them be mined?

No tokens are note divided and initial value has been set at 0.01 ETH.

Once the ICO is done and finished, no other token will be created. They might become scarce once we are successful and difficult to acquire. They will however "generate" DAF token that will be transfered without being bought ie for free.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:56:41 PM

looks very promising project. whats total supply of tokens and price of token?

We have set a min cap @25,000 ETH for having enough resources to kick start this project with a target @40,000 ETH. However, we have not capped our ICO at this level just in case we get much bigger support, which would enable us to be more ambitious regarding our development plans. The formal cap will be set @100,000 ETH with a hidden cap below to give an incentive for potential investors to join early as oppose to late in our ICO.

We have decided to communicate on our needs in ETH as opposed to USD like everyone else do as we believe that's the right way to do it given our objectives to manage crypto assets.

25.000 eth isn't too much for soft cap?

Now icos don't get funding same as before. Lots of project re-adjust their budget.

If you have some big investors in your pocket to make a head start, that's ok. But if don't it will be hard do get.

I don't want such a good project cancelled because of high expectations.

Part of marketing current efforts are targeting these big potential investors and if we were to get some we would communicate on this even though they might compete with smaller investors.  And with current crypto crash, our target has been revised downwards in USD terms  Wink
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:01:08 PM

Do you happen to have in hand some data you can show related with current trading situation of BTC ? Is there any bot trading it at the moment?

We have been relatively busy on the project and are more focus on building the various bricks of our platform. Coming from the investment world, and given our strong technical team that has worked on trading desk, implementing the bots should not be the most difficult part
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:03:48 PM

what will happen to the tokens after the crowdsale ends?
We intend to list those tokens on ideally 2 exchanges. Once done, you will be able to trade them first. Second, these tokens will generate regular income through the distribution of DAF tokens representing the 25% management fees charged to them for using bots. And third, if you like these DAF, you would have a privileged access to them when they are launch.
So what will happen to the unsold tokens? Im guessing they will be burned. I haven't fount an answer in this thread.

You are right, any unsold token would be burned so that token split would follow rules explained in our Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: