Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:44:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70112 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:23:37 AM

The current scenario accurately reflects the great usefulness and application of this concept, the lack of control by inexperienced and anxious people during devaluation, shows that the bots of this project will be very useful and will allow us to have more control and profits in those moments. An excellent investment for our future investments Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dimifi

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 03:51:47 AM

The current scenario accurately reflects the great usefulness and application of this concept, the lack of control by inexperienced and anxious people during devaluation, shows that the bots of this project will be very useful and will allow us to have more control and profits in those moments. An excellent investment for our future investments Wink
Maybe :/ im kind a sad if bots be only way we will be able to trade Cheesy whats the fun then ? if everything is going by AI? off course the profits will be grater but still .. i will miss the human factor ,to bad its inevitable and sooner or later AI will concur the exchanges so i try to hop in now Smiley
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:55:52 AM

Maybe :/ im kind a sad if bots be only way we will be able to trade Cheesy whats the fun then ? if everything is going by AI? off course the profits will be grater but still .. i will miss the human factor ,to bad its inevitable and sooner or later AI will concur the exchanges so i try to hop in now Smiley

The thing is that I'm a bad trader because I'm too emotional. And, I can't think straight in dips so, bots can help me.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:04:05 AM

The thing is that I'm a bad trader because I'm too emotional. And, I can't think straight in dips so, bots can help me.

Tell me about it. whenever I see the market crash,  my impulse is to go and sell everything. Luckily the "hodl" guys keep me from doing it.

pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:09:37 AM

Tell me about it. whenever I see the market crash,  my impulse is to go and sell everything. Luckily the "hodl" guys keep me from doing it.

Right brother that what keeps me motivated. But, it's too much stress and I want to get rid of it. NaPoleonX might help.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:12:21 AM

To give real service, you must add something which cannot be measured or bought with any kind of currency.

The service we intend to provide to NPX token holders are as follows:
1. participate in DAF development strategy
2. get DAF token as payment for their 85% share in performance fees allowing to build a portfolio overtime without spending a dime
3. getting an portfolio management tool from our platform to design an ad'hoc ETH stream and remodel their portfolio of DAF tokens
4. getting a privileged access to any future DAF launch

If you think we can add more, we would be happy to consider

its enough to convince me to get coins soon! Great, revolutionary, project!
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:16:20 AM

Right brother that what keeps me motivated. But, it's too much stress and I want to get rid of it. NaPoleonX might help.

We are trying to act with our minds but our emotions are all over it.

So with an ai, who will make your traders call, it is surely will better than emotional us Smiley

momopi

Activity: 501
Merit: 127

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:29:16 AM

After reading and following the thread. It looks like the community is really looking forward to this project. Thank you for those who simplified it and i'll definitely watch the ICO
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:30:29 AM

looks very promising project. whats total supply of tokens and price of token?

We have set a min cap @25,000 ETH for having enough resources to kick start this project with a target @40,000 ETH. However, we have not capped our ICO at this level just in case we get much bigger support, which would enable us to be more ambitious regarding our development plans. The formal cap will be set @100,000 ETH with a hidden cap below to give an incentive for potential investors to join early as oppose to late in our ICO.

We have decided to communicate on our needs in ETH as opposed to USD like everyone else do as we believe that's the right way to do it given our objectives to manage crypto assets.

Thats a big min cap nowadays.
Really hope this cap is will be reached very fast and we not have to wait until the last moment...

I'm convienced in this project and I hope a lot will follow.
Keep it up devs!

The advantage of running a greenlist is to get some indications on potential investor appetite. The trend has been quite good on this front and we're on target to achieve this target before the presale starts (10th October). We can close it anytime before this date if we have enough commitment.

Just heads up on greenlist/whitelist contribution commitment. A few recent ICOs have experienced that less than 20% of commited funds actualy was put on the table.
Cauchy

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:01:30 AM

I've noticed different exchanges behave differently with volatility for the same trading pair. In particular Bittrex seems to enlarge movements. Do the trading bots take such differences in behavior into account?

Actually, after following the trades on Bittrex closely I think there are already bots active there. During the rally much higher prices, on the way back down from a peak systematically lower prices than other exchanges. Would be interesting to see NaPoleonX go head to head with them.

The bots we have developed are very low frequency and might not react like the one that are already in place. We have developed trend following bots on crypto but we want to avoid over trading given the high trading cost.

We also have a lot of algos on traditional assets where we would not suffer any such behavior. The idea that we have is to bring back performance generated in this traditional world back to the crypto universe which will also contribute to its development.

From which markets and commodities are your background and vs. the ones you will target with algo?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:19:26 AM

lol that's probably a feeling everyone of us has but then the bot's will get really useful, unemotional trade army who will get you wins in this situation Cheesy

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:20:35 AM

In the future this AIs will get better and better we will have no chance to compete against them so I think this project will be a great success if they manage to get it working.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:24:00 AM

Hi, i didnt get the part where it states that the bots are running on gas and 85% of it, is paid to the token holders who selected the bots.

Could you clarify what the gas is in your psroject? some kind of performance value? Or just a cost you define?

Quite impressed by your team btw.

Good question. While reading the whitepaper I was confused with the gas here. I was thinking about either it is the ether gas or it is the coin GAS, but I think it can't be.

I am not sure but i understand it like these: When bot makes a move for you, it gets a little fee everytime. And they are calling it GAS. But of course they will explain it without doubt.
You can see your TX fee (gas limit * gas price) in ETH & USD when you search for your transaction on etherscan.io. This is not a TX fee that MyEtherWallet, or any other service provider, receives. This fee is paid to miners for mining transactions, putting them into blocks, and securing the blockchain.
The total cost of a transaction (the "TX fee") is the Gas Limit * Gas Price.
Typically, if someone just says "Gas", they are talking about the "Gas Limit".

I always though GAS was a small amount of ether, also called gwei. Is that what investors are getting?

No there is definitively a confusion with our Gas concept and we will change it. Here the gas = 25% of positive performance paid by the DAFs for having the right to use a performing bots. This is some kind of energy that is requested to make the DAF work. Any idea about rebranding is welcome. Someone mentioned oil.

My vote for a new term would be Spark . A Spark to activate the trading bots  Cheesy Great to see you guys are engaging so well with the community btw.

We might even launch a contest for replacing this "gas" term. Need to think about a prize money o make it fun.

Yes please! I am in with OIL, Korsakopf with Sparks and maybe we can get some others to think about a good term for it Cheesy And a contest would be great marketing for you guys Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Cauchy

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:50:51 AM

In the future this AIs will get better and better we will have no chance to compete against them so I think this project will be a great success if they manage to get it working.

I dont know if they will deploy ai/Deep Learning technology for their bots. I asked this question earlier in the thread but it is unanswered. As of now I consider the strategies and bots as simple rule based trading execution management (and low freq).
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:07:18 AM

I dont know if they will deploy ai/Deep Learning technology for their bots. I asked this question earlier in the thread but it is unanswered. As of now I consider the strategies and bots as simple rule based trading execution management (and low freq).
But image the future where only bots will be used for trading and investing, it will be much harder to even get any profit since everything will be precisely calculated and predicted.
No human factor means low chance for error which leads us to pretty steady market. 

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:13:39 AM

The concept seems to be very good, however there are a lot of people who don't understand it very well.
Could it be possible that the team makes a video where all the concepts are explained a la for dummies style ? Smiley
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:19:30 AM

lol that's probably a feeling everyone of us has but then the bot's will get really useful, unemotional trade army who will get you wins in this situation Cheesy
You can't win all the time but with bots you can win most of the time. Protect seems like good investment opportunity
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:15:27 AM

The concept seems to be very good, however there are a lot of people who don't understand it very well.
Could it be possible that the team makes a video where all the concepts are explained a la for dummies style ? Smiley

Also had the same problem.
But if you are really interested, you should read the Whitepaper and all the replys of KryptoKings.

It helped me to know more about this great project.
Really worth it Wink
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:12:15 AM

Hi, i didnt get the part where it states that the bots are running on gas and 85% of it, is paid to the token holders who selected the bots.

Could you clarify what the gas is in your psroject? some kind of performance value? Or just a cost you define?

Quite impressed by your team btw.

Good question. While reading the whitepaper I was confused with the gas here. I was thinking about either it is the ether gas or it is the coin GAS, but I think it can't be.

I am not sure but i understand it like these: When bot makes a move for you, it gets a little fee everytime. And they are calling it GAS. But of course they will explain it without doubt.
You can see your TX fee (gas limit * gas price) in ETH & USD when you search for your transaction on etherscan.io. This is not a TX fee that MyEtherWallet, or any other service provider, receives. This fee is paid to miners for mining transactions, putting them into blocks, and securing the blockchain.
The total cost of a transaction (the "TX fee") is the Gas Limit * Gas Price.
Typically, if someone just says "Gas", they are talking about the "Gas Limit".

I always though GAS was a small amount of ether, also called gwei. Is that what investors are getting?

No there is definitively a confusion with our Gas concept and we will change it. Here the gas = 25% of positive performance paid by the DAFs for having the right to use a performing bots. This is some kind of energy that is requested to make the DAF work. Any idea about rebranding is welcome. Someone mentioned oil.

My vote for a new term would be Spark . A Spark to activate the trading bots  Cheesy Great to see you guys are engaging so well with the community btw.

We might even launch a contest for replacing this "gas" term. Need to think about a prize money o make it fun.

Yes please! I am in with OIL, Korsakopf with Sparks and maybe we can get some others to think about a good term for it Cheesy And a contest would be great marketing for you guys Smiley

Iam in with TOLL or rub off
Cauchy

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:28:11 AM

I Think the key challenge is for the team to communicate the value proposition in an easy way. Secondly to build a bigger Community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: