Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:50:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70112 times)
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:38:44 PM

I would propose the team to have a look into how cindicator built their telegram community over time, from only a hundred members when i joined to 3k+ today, looking at their as a best practice would work good for Napoleon imo

The project you give as an example is a project from Russia. They have a big advertising campaign there. It is not surprising that the channel is quickly filled with people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:39:20 PM

Will the opportunity be realized that the trading bot should follow the strategy of selected successful traders? If, for example, does an investor find it difficult to determine a strategy for trading?

Who knows who is a successful trader. It's better to implement machine learning here as it will be more successful by looking at the market trends and analyzing previous data.
Departure

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:46:42 PM

The project developers took part in the conference in Zurich yesterday.
https://icosummit.ch/zurich-2017/napoleonx/

Photo from telegram chanel:

They do the right thing. more people should know about it
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:53:59 PM

wow, icosummit - it's really cool at this stage, I think this will further warm up investors, 
the project will be a great sucess and I'm not alone. A lot of people want to join it and have big hope for NaPoleonX future
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 05:54:19 PM

What makes this algorithmic better than several other algorithmic based ICOs.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:55:07 PM

I would propose the team to have a look into how cindicator built their telegram community over time, from only a hundred members when i joined to 3k+ today, looking at their as a best practice would work good for Napoleon imo

The project you give as an example is a project from Russia. They have a big advertising campaign there. It is not surprising that the channel is quickly filled with people.

They have an official news channel, there are 2,600 members. In an unofficial Russian telegram, almost no one
Departure

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:57:03 PM

wow, icosummit - it's really cool at this stage, I think this will further warm up investors, 
the project will be a great sucess and I'm not alone. A lot of people want to join it and have big hope for NaPoleonX future

I really like the design solutions in the project advertising. Someone did a good job.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:59:19 PM

very nice photo continue you are on the right path team,we are with you...
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:06:22 PM

The proper projects still get their funding, it's just that now there are so many ones. 6 months ago there were like 2 per month, no it's 10 per week. Of course they can't all sell out (fast). And most of them are shit anyway.

I think with the right amount of marketing NapoleonX its project is good enough to receive the amount of funding they need.

More like 10 a day Smiley. And a lot of shitty onces!
NapoleonX is getting the right marketing, showing there faces on expos, interviews on youtube, ...

Dont like the design of the website but its a great platform Smiley
Hope they will hire a great designer team.

I'm a huge fan of there idea!

You're right, that's all stuff that can be arranged afterwards. Unfortunately devs aren't designers.  Smiley

PS92

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:07:43 PM

very nice photo continue you are on the right path team,we are with you...

Can someone from the team tell me a bit about what the reactions/interest/attendance of the crowd on NapoleonX are on these conferences?

filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:16:08 PM

Good news. They need to talk more about the project. A lot of crypto events in Europe are scheduled for autumn
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:41:59 PM

Cool photo, but where is the hat? Can't have NaPoleonX without the hat!

They posted one of the team members with a hat yesterday on Slack, if you want to see it go there:

NaPoleonX Slack invite

Or if you don't trust that link, it's also in the first post.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:53:33 PM

You guys look like some serious professionals, i like it Wink I once saw a picture of the SIA team and immediately sold all my SIA  Grin But in all seriousness, it is clear you guys know your stuff. Looking forward to some blogs/vlogs after the summit.
PS92

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:11:40 PM

The current scenario accurately reflects the great usefulness and application of this concept, the lack of control by inexperienced and anxious people during devaluation, shows that the bots of this project will be very useful and will allow us to have more control and profits in those moments. An excellent investment for our future investments Wink
Maybe :/ im kind a sad if bots be only way we will be able to trade Cheesy whats the fun then ? if everything is going by AI? off course the profits will be grater but still .. i will miss the human factor ,to bad its inevitable and sooner or later AI will concur the exchanges so i try to hop in now Smiley

The thing is that I'm a bad trader because I'm too emotional. And, I can't think straight in dips so, bots can help me.

Tell me about it. whenever I see the market crash,  my impulse is to go and sell everything. Luckily the "hodl" guys keep me from doing it.

Right brother that what keeps me motivated. But, it's too much stress and I want to get rid of it. NaPoleonX might help.
In the future this AIs will get better and better we will have no chance to compete against them so I think this project will be a great success if they manage to get it working.

Looking at the market trends I need NaPoleonX more than ever. It's too unstable and too fast for me to take a decision.

Will NapoleonX start with crypto bots as well? Thought the first bots were mainly for trading on traditional markets

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:20:54 PM

The current scenario accurately reflects the great usefulness and application of this concept, the lack of control by inexperienced and anxious people during devaluation, shows that the bots of this project will be very useful and will allow us to have more control and profits in those moments. An excellent investment for our future investments Wink
Maybe :/ im kind a sad if bots be only way we will be able to trade Cheesy whats the fun then ? if everything is going by AI? off course the profits will be grater but still .. i will miss the human factor ,to bad its inevitable and sooner or later AI will concur the exchanges so i try to hop in now Smiley

The thing is that I'm a bad trader because I'm too emotional. And, I can't think straight in dips so, bots can help me.

Tell me about it. whenever I see the market crash,  my impulse is to go and sell everything. Luckily the "hodl" guys keep me from doing it.

Right brother that what keeps me motivated. But, it's too much stress and I want to get rid of it. NaPoleonX might help.
In the future this AIs will get better and better we will have no chance to compete against them so I think this project will be a great success if they manage to get it working.

Looking at the market trends I need NaPoleonX more than ever. It's too unstable and too fast for me to take a decision.

Will NapoleonX start with crypto bots as well? Thought the first bots were mainly for trading on traditional markets

The project is aiming for crypto bots.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
PS92

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:23:23 PM

Great! thought this was just an ambition further into the future as crypto trading is a whole different world from the 'traditional' trading the Napoleon guys are used to.

Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:38:18 PM

Great, the more they'll be seen, the more the ICO have chances to be very successful  Smiley
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:40:40 PM

Great! thought this was just an ambition further into the future as crypto trading is a whole different world from the 'traditional' trading the Napoleon guys are used to.

That's true but they want to enter the crypto market, that's one of the reasons why they raise money through a ICO.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:04:53 PM

The event seems to be very interesting for NaPoleonX, the hard work of NaPoleonX team has paid. Algorithmic crypto asset manager is a innovative project, lot of people want to learn more about that.
I think with the visibility NaPoleonX has, the way the team handle the ico and the technologie they provide, we will see a wonderfull sucess here !
PS92

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:07:19 PM

That's true but they want to enter the crypto market, that's one of the reasons why they raise money through a ICO.

True, but it's of course also because they want to use the blockchain in combination with smart contracts as a rail for their payment system.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: