Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:52:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70117 times)
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:43:59 AM

Hello, what is the hidden cap standing for?
Need some explanation about the hidden cap and hardcap  Smiley

This hidden cap concept has been used a few time and is an incentive for investors to not wait until the very last moment to participate in a successful ICO otherwise you would risk to be left on the sideline if reached before you are in. The harcap, is just to reassure that we are not trying to raise too high an amount otherwise I would put the hidden cap at 1,000,000 ETH which would be misleading on our objectives.
Thanks, thats clear for me.
So the actual limit that will be used is the hidden cap.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KryptoKings (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:45:21 AM

I think it just hit me - NaPoleonX DAFs are the cryptographical mirror to Wallstreet ETFs.

So instead of the Winklevoss ETF which would put a crypto asset (Bitcoin) on a fiat exchange, NaPoleaonX is a way to put fiat assets into the cryptosphere?

Did I get that right? I know, I have some reading ahead of me.

I had not thought about it this way, but yes, we are bringing the best of what traditional asset can offer to the crypto community. We are also getting profit in this sapce and bring them back to the crypto community.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:47:11 AM

Is it for france only?

Money does not have any frontier. And the crypto money are the first true digital world money, gold being the first version of it. So no, this project is not reserved for French dudes.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 06:54:29 AM

Is it for france only?

Money does not have any frontier. And the crypto money are the first true digital world money, gold being the first version of it. So no, this project is not reserved for French dudes.

crypto currencies used by anybody around the world. when you have internet connection, cryptocurrency (such as btc, ltc, npx) you can use it to buy anything as long as accepted by merchant.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:58:34 AM

This hidden cap concept has been used a few time and is an incentive for investors to not wait until the very last moment to participate in a successful ICO otherwise you would risk to be left on the sideline if reached before you are in. The harcap, is just to reassure that we are not trying to raise too high an amount otherwise I would put the hidden cap at 1,000,000 ETH which would be misleading on our objectives.

Really think NaPoleonX wont be having any problems reaching that hidden cap.
This project is solid and so is the team. Really active devs here in this thread. None of the questions stays unanswered. This gives people trust and trust is what big investors look for these days.

Great work team!
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:03:30 AM

Really think NaPoleonX wont be having any problems reaching that hidden cap.
This project is solid and so is the team. Really active devs here in this thread. None of the questions stays unanswered. This gives people trust and trust is what big investors look for these days.

Great work team!

In normal circumstances it shouldn't have any problem reaching that cap. But market and investors can't be predictable. We have to wait and see.

leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:22:43 AM

Seems like a different project altogether. I must admit that simple video does convey things much clearly than long pages of whitepaper. Nevertheless, I will find time to go thru the whitepaper for sure.

I wish the team all the very best. Will continue to follow the updates.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:32:09 AM

we are not aware of a similar project. However, there are a lot of project in the money management business. Some are about building an infrastructure to host funds (ex Melonport or Blackmoon), some are about building financial database (Enigma) and some will simply sell you one single strategy (Digix or Goldmint).  On our side we are proposing to monetize a library of diversified trading strategies based on bth crypto and traditional assets together with the promise that we will develop more of them.

I really like these type of projects. I've invested some in Iconomi and SIFT. So far i'm not too impressed by Iconomi though, and i wish NaPoleonX had started their ICO earlier  Grin Even though i like to trade some myself, i know i'm not the best and would be happy to let a bot do it for me to increase my profits. No hassle of having to watch all the news and indicators yourself, but just let automation make you rich  Cheesy
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:36:25 AM

Is it for france only?

No, it's for everyone who's interested.

It might be that the US is excluded, but I just checked their site and haven't read anything about that. China probably is excluded btw, thanks to their new rules.

Definitely, we do address to everyone interested in crypto Investment solutions! However, even if the NPX coin is legally speaking a utility token, by precaution we do not target US Citizen or resident nor Chinese investors considering recent chinese ICO ban!
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:51:41 AM

The current scenario accurately reflects the great usefulness and application of this concept, the lack of control by inexperienced and anxious people during devaluation, shows that the bots of this project will be very useful and will allow us to have more control and profits in those moments. An excellent investment for our future investments Wink
Maybe :/ im kind a sad if bots be only way we will be able to trade Cheesy whats the fun then ? if everything is going by AI? off course the profits will be grater but still .. i will miss the human factor ,to bad its inevitable and sooner or later AI will concur the exchanges so i try to hop in now Smiley

The thing is that I'm a bad trader because I'm too emotional. And, I can't think straight in dips so, bots can help me.

Tell me about it. whenever I see the market crash,  my impulse is to go and sell everything. Luckily the "hodl" guys keep me from doing it.

Right brother that what keeps me motivated. But, it's too much stress and I want to get rid of it. NaPoleonX might help.
In the future this AIs will get better and better we will have no chance to compete against them so I think this project will be a great success if they manage to get it working.

I dont know if they will deploy ai/Deep Learning technology for their bots. I asked this question earlier in the thread but it is unanswered. As of now I consider the strategies and bots as simple rule based trading execution management (and low freq).

We have not developed AI / Deep learning yet even though we have all what we need to do so in our team given the background of Stefan, our CTO, Arnaud and myself. For the moment, our bots are market timing tools developed on closing prices mainly and providing low frequency trading signals.

Having worked on a lot of complex data project, we know very well that to run AI / Deep Learning bots, you need to have first class datasets and this is a very valuable and difficult to acquire asset. We have already started to build our own database and will dedicate a decent size of our budget to build this further as this is our raw material. This is tougher than anyone thinks and that is why firm like Bloomberg and Reuters have developed huge business.

I would propose you engage the Community in a greater extent into this one. Ask for suggestions and create a poll? use some of the Bounty for Winner? great opportunity to build some Community commitment.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:52:16 AM

Is it for france only?

If it's for France only, why do they write in English? There is nothing about France only in the whitepaper.

But I get what you're saying, why is the subtitle "1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager"? I guess they wanted to be 1st in some way. They aren't the first algorithmic crypto asset manager but they are the first French team to create one.

Absolutely not, this ambitious project is for everyone looking for crypto Investment solutions! We even have not published our Whitepaper in French ;-)
In fact, it is more a wink at our identity and academic background explaining our name Napoleon :-) to share rather than exclude!

More largely, we are, as you say the first French team to do propose that ;-), but more important the first to propose long term running trading bots as we used to be fund managers within leading European Investment firm for more than 10years (managing 4bl€). The idea is to tilt the cryptocurrencies bringing sustainable alpha caught on fiat world on an highly scalable basis, reinforcing per construction the cryptocurrencies.
And the NPX token holders will notably benefit from 85% of the perf fees payable in DAF tokens, constituting a real and individual diversified Investment portfolio.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:02:54 AM

which crypto currency going to be supported by bot initially?

DAF denomination will be in ETH or BTC. The funding of those investment vehicles will be kept in crypto but a small part will be converted in fiat currency to implement the bots depositing the initial marging in the currency of the bots underlying. We will hedge the performance in the crypto in order to get a computed Net Asset Value with no currency risk. The idea behind this is to bring sustainable and highly scalable return from the fiat world to the crypto investors in order to offer a "Crypto + alpha" performance.
And we have also developped bots on BTC. For this DAF,  there won't be any conversion to fiat currency.
You will find in our Blackpaper (http://blackpaper.napoleonx.ai/) the 1st ten bots that we will propose to our investors.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:07:01 AM

The proper projects still get their funding, it's just that now there are so many ones. 6 months ago there were like 2 per month, no it's 10 per week. Of course they can't all sell out (fast). And most of them are shit anyway.

I think with the right amount of marketing NapoleonX its project is good enough to receive the amount of funding they need.

More like 10 a day Smiley. And a lot of shitty onces!
NapoleonX is getting the right marketing, showing there faces on expos, interviews on youtube, ...

Dont like the design of the website but its a great platform Smiley
Hope they will hire a great designer team.

I'm a huge fan of there idea!

You're right, that's all stuff that can be arranged afterwards. Unfortunately devs aren't designers.  Smiley

Most devs aren't designer, so some could do a good job, but we don't know if this is the case, meanwhile, the project is getting traction, more so with the marketing and the apparition of the team in expos and youtube channels, that is good for this, the concept of DAF is a new one, will definitely redesign how common people trade in the market, with cryptocurrencies as well as stock market and equity market Cheesy. I hope I could use the DAF with Depotwallet, I want to trade with real assets too, and depotwallet will let you do that, and with some DAFs many people will make a lot of profits effortlessly.

What makes this algorithmic better than several other algorithmic based ICOs.

Are there other algorithmic based ICOs? you mean other ICOs that propose to build an algorithmic ecosystem for trading in the cryptocurrency market, stock market and equity market? and that pays you GAS for participating in the selección of bots to create new COMPLEX DAFs? or similar? can you link me to those ICOs? I would like to know them and compare.

we are not aware of a similar project. However, there are a lot of project in the money management business. Some are about building an infrastructure to host funds (ex Melonport or Blackmoon), some are about building financial database (Enigma) and some will simply sell you one single strategy (Digix or Goldmint).  On our side we are proposing to monetize a library of diversified trading strategies based on bth crypto and traditional assets together with the promise that we will develop more of them.

From Enigma perspective you should look at their Catalyst alpha. It offers the possibility for Community to share their own strategies and/or use others, furthermore their solution offers live trading with two Exchanges.

Another benchmark would be Numerai I Think.

Also, would like to Point out that I think the team does an excellent job to respond in a clear and professional manner in this thread. Keep up the good work!
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:07:11 AM

You write that Already now there are more than 20 trading bots in the system. Can you clarify what they are trading and in what markets are they working?
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:09:05 AM

If you have a lot of questions you can join the slack and the telegram. The team is very active and answer all the question we have. Its rare to have a team active like that in social media platform. NapoleonX team have a very great communication. Its pretty important and for the future of the project an investors like that.

Had a look in telegram yesterday, agree in full, but I also claim that they need to build it bigger (Quick). How many members in slack?

Still a young project and a young community
Everything will grow but it will not be very quick. Everything will come it just takes some time.

Its not so easy nowadays with all those ICO and new platforms.

Agree, but since that is the case, you need to prolong/extend the period from Community buildup until ICO or go with guerilla tactics and build Community fast.

Many thanks for your support, we are doing our best to be as transparent and reactive as possible for our investors. We are conscient that we still need to grow and also rely on you to diffuse our project. We are convinced that our singularity, based on our proprietary overperforming bots Library and profesionnal background could put it on the moon!!! Let's do it!
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:12:33 AM

You write that Already now there are more than 20 trading bots in the system. Can you clarify what they are trading and in what markets are they working?
I think it's about traditional markets, forex for example
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:16:35 AM

The project developers took part in the conference in Zurich yesterday.
https://icosummit.ch/zurich-2017/napoleonx/

Photo from telegram chanel:

They do the right thing. more people should know about it

Good news. They need to talk more about the project. A lot of crypto events in Europe are scheduled for autumn
Yes public exposure and marketing is always the key to success in these kinds of ICO's. Just look at the ICO's who have some celebrities involved.
They finish their ICO very quickly.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:23:20 AM

The project developers took part in the conference in Zurich yesterday.
https://icosummit.ch/zurich-2017/napoleonx/

Photo from telegram chanel:

They do the right thing. more people should know about it

Nice addition with a Picture in this thread. Anyone from the team mind to elaborate on the feedback they recieved during the event?

Many thanks! It was a very exciting conference, well organized, which allowed us to establish nice and hopefully prolific contacts with investors! We have received lots of positive support and interest, and thus are even more confident to reach our goal together! We will release the pitch video asap, stay tuned ;-)
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:25:41 AM

are going to allow trading against commodity/index also?

We have presented a strategy based on Gold in our Blackpaper and Commodities are definitively an asset class where we want to propose bots. We know that in this asset class liquidity is more limited than in Equity and Fixed Income but given the current liquidity in the crypto universe, we think some room to provide some strategy with decent size.

Good to hear that commodities are being considered. This might be a selling point to some of the older traditional investors who haven't delved much further away from commodities. The more diverse the asset classes considered, the better (assuming that the bot quality is good of course).

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:39:47 AM

NapoleonX is not a trading bot, its more Than that by far. Just read how a DAF work in the presentation and you will understand the possibility of the project. Its more like an antonomous fund. And its pretty great cause you will be able to choose between different DAF theses you want to invest for risk management. You can make huge benefit with a system like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: