Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:05:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70095 times)
KryptoKings (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:59:07 PM

You guys should accept BTC also with ETH for ICO as many people tend to have BTC. It will a hassle to change btc to eth and then send it to you guys.

We are perfectly aware of that and would like even to accept fiat as given our background, we feel that it is an obvious source of funding for this project. That is why we are negotiating with an intermediary, well known in the ICO business to collect interest away from just ETH. The only risk for us is to get big whales scooping up big chunks of this ICO. We are currently negotiating with some of them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:02:02 PM

Good afternoon. How many tokens should I keep that would participate in the life of the platform? For example, in the voting for the creation of new bots or new DAFs. Will there be any specific weight, depending on the number of tokens?

All votes will work on the principle of 1 NPX 1 vote. So the bigger the number of NPX tokens, the bigger your weight in the decisions and the bigger the shares in the performance fees. Knowing that performance fees will be paid in DAFs token so by just holding your NPX you will see a diversified portfolio growing without having to invest any new money.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:04:10 PM

Very nice communication management, NaPoleonX handle things very well.
They manage well the communication both in this topic and in social media too, just look at the thread, all questions have immediate answers
KryptoKings thank you for operative support

yeah, I really like the way the dev's communicate here. I've seen answer after answer and plenty of clarifications. really well done.

KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:04:41 PM

Dev, wrong info here - https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/npx/overview

cryptocompare shows ETH 5.81 per 1 NPX. Check please

This is a mistake that we will correct. This was our old price that have been changed to 1 NPX = 0.01 ETH following feedback form our early adopters.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 07:04:50 PM

I don't have the eth to invest at the moment. But I do have to commend you on being so responsive to everyone and their questions.

I have to give respect when due, but this is one of the most responsive community manager I have seen on this forum. it's great.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:08:23 PM

Could you post results of what your system did during the very recent China debacle?
It would be very interesting to see how you tackled this problem Smiley

Yeah, that would be nice but I don't think product rolled out to production yet. Is it?

I think these kind of posts put the finger on some of the challenges the team is facing.

As said before, the beta version is ready, just we are strengthening security around it  and putting some paint on it to make it look nice. We want people to be able to judge by themselves not only trust us. It is very important to us.

Looking forward to see the beta in action. Will you release the beta before/during ICO?

Eagerly waiting for the beta tests. Still a newbie in terms of asset management, its good to see the dev team working hard towards the security as well as the user interface. I think the user interface should be more attractive and attentive towards the management for all the newbies.

We know that interface is very important for people to adopt your solution. For our beta version, you should not be expecting the moon on this front as we would spend part of the money raised to improve design. We have been very focus on generating money so far. Now we have to move away from that and make it an attractive product on top.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:09:43 PM

Could you post results of what your system did during the very recent China debacle?

Yeah, that would be nice but I don't think product rolled out to production yet. Is it?

I think these kind of posts put the finger on some of the challenges the team is facing.

As said before, the beta version is ready, just we are strengthening security around it  and putting some paint on it to make it look nice. We want people to be able to judge by themselves not only trust us. It is very important to us.

Looking forward to see the beta in action. Will you release the beta before/during ICO?

The intention is to release beta before the ICO is launched. It is ready on our side, just need to put extra security layer given all hacking activities these days.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:13:00 PM

The Blackpaper mentions the Omni Layer protocol and Ethereum Futures. Does that mean Napoleon Crypto will setup their own exchange, so to speak?

No we are a little bit ahead of the market in anticipating Future market for ETH. However, the simple ETH CFD would also work and at the speed of development in this market, by the time we launch our first DAF, they may well exist.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:15:04 PM

It's hard to digest for some newbies all the stuff NaPoleonX is doing. It would be nice if team do some video presentation on it or some AMA.

Agree. A good start would be to explain the most common topics/questions in this bct thread. Im Reading this thread from time to time and it seems quite a few questions is reccurent, those should be a good basis. Also host AMA based of those.

Thanks for your remarks, taken into consideration, we should post some materials soon for sake of clarity!

I just love that you are so active and answer all questions from community. Keep it up!

They are active here, but they are also active in other social media, like telegram or redidt, they really care for the project, but NapoleonX is a little complicated for normal people, so being active is one thing they are doing well, now they need to make it very  easy to digest for people that don't know anything about bots, and how to use them.

I have some questions though, are you trying to get people that invest in real assets to get into the project? or just to use the services of NaPoleonX? because if we are trying to get investments from the crypto community, we would expect that all of the DAFs will be for trading in cryptocurrencies, even more so because the gas will be a token to be paid to token holders and srtategy providers, but most of them are for trading real assets, which are not tokenized, to my acknowledge at least, but just 2 DAFs are for BTC and ETH, at least, that is what I understood in the Blackpaper, so if somehow people started to use the DAFs for trading in the assets they were built for, how will they generate the DAF token that will be used as gas to give to Napoleon Crypto and token holders?, those assets will have to be tokenized and already being traded in an excahnge or somehwere, or Do all DAFs will be used for trading cryptocurrencies?, and if that is the case? which crypocurrencies will the first 10 DAFs be trading and can be traded when the ecosystem goes online next year?

We have developed algos that are capable of earning regular money both in traditional asset and crypto space, even though we have much more to offer in the traditional asset space at this stage. Then the rest is a question of structuring and proposing this to the investors with money, regardless of where they are coming from. You have to realize than any asset performance is composed of 2 elements: performance in base currency and currency effect. For us cryptos can be seen as assets or currencies. For BTC and ETH, the currency characteristics are more natural vs small cryptos that act more like small caps.
DAF will just use assets wherever they are and convert their performance in their currency of issuance. Here we have thought of ETH because smartcontracting is natural for systematic trading. But if BTC develop anysuch feature we could also launch funds in BTC.
I've got one question. NaPoleonX will be able to trade and makes profits on traditional assets like stocks, gold or Forex?

You are absolutely right. The reason we are proposing this is to benefit from huge pocket of liquidity to crypto holders regardless of where it is located. As long as it makes money, we are ready to trade it.
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:46:54 PM

I hope so. Making an investment to a living product way better to invest an idea, which is a good one but still. I prefer seing beta Smiley

Yes, that's what I am thinking too. Seeing the beta working during or especially before ICO would bring more trust to investors and could bring in a lot more people. The product sounds pretty nice on paper, but seeing it working would be the top sell argument Smiley
Seeing some work done on a beta gives a project integrity. I always like to invest in a project which shows me some working done already.

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:53:16 PM

It's hard to digest for some newbies all the stuff NaPoleonX is doing. It would be nice if team do some video presentation on it or some AMA.

Agree. A good start would be to explain the most common topics/questions in this bct thread. Im Reading this thread from time to time and it seems quite a few questions is reccurent, those should be a good basis. Also host AMA based of those.

Thanks for your remarks, taken into consideration, we should post some materials soon for sake of clarity!

I just love that you are so active and answer all questions from community. Keep it up!

They are active here, but they are also active in other social media, like telegram or redidt, they really care for the project, but NapoleonX is a little complicated for normal people, so being active is one thing they are doing well, now they need to make it very  easy to digest for people that don't know anything about bots, and how to use them.

I have some questions though, are you trying to get people that invest in real assets to get into the project? or just to use the services of NaPoleonX? because if we are trying to get investments from the crypto community, we would expect that all of the DAFs will be for trading in cryptocurrencies, even more so because the gas will be a token to be paid to token holders and srtategy providers, but most of them are for trading real assets, which are not tokenized, to my acknowledge at least, but just 2 DAFs are for BTC and ETH, at least, that is what I understood in the Blackpaper, so if somehow people started to use the DAFs for trading in the assets they were built for, how will they generate the DAF token that will be used as gas to give to Napoleon Crypto and token holders?, those assets will have to be tokenized and already being traded in an excahnge or somehwere, or Do all DAFs will be used for trading cryptocurrencies?, and if that is the case? which crypocurrencies will the first 10 DAFs be trading and can be traded when the ecosystem goes online next year?

We have developed algos that are capable of earning regular money both in traditional asset and crypto space, even though we have much more to offer in the traditional asset space at this stage. Then the rest is a question of structuring and proposing this to the investors with money, regardless of where they are coming from. You have to realize than any asset performance is composed of 2 elements: performance in base currency and currency effect. For us cryptos can be seen as assets or currencies. For BTC and ETH, the currency characteristics are more natural vs small cryptos that act more like small caps.
DAF will just use assets wherever they are and convert their performance in their currency of issuance. Here we have thought of ETH because smartcontracting is natural for systematic trading. But if BTC develop anysuch feature we could also launch funds in BTC.
I've got one question. NaPoleonX will be able to trade and makes profits on traditional assets like stocks, gold or Forex?

You are absolutely right. The reason we are proposing this is to benefit from huge pocket of liquidity to crypto holders regardless of where it is located. As long as it makes money, we are ready to trade it.
Awesome news and thanks for quick update! Now I'm almost sure that I'll invest heavily in this ICO! Smiley
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:13:49 PM

The intention is to release beta before the ICO is launched. It is ready on our side, just need to put extra security layer given all hacking activities these days.

That sounds great! And agree, these days are really rough, so every protection which can be implemented is welcome. As long as it comes in time, everything is fine Cheesy

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:55:46 PM

I've been looking over your token metrics and wondered if the NPX token is divisible. So, for example can i send someone 11.345 NPX? Or does it always have to be whole numbers?
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:00:53 PM

KryptoKings, I won't respond to each of your answers to my questions to prevent polluting the thread, so I just let you know this way that I appreciate the time you take for explaining the matter in-depth.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:05:26 PM

I've been looking over your token metrics and wondered if the NPX token is divisible. So, for example can i send someone 11.345 NPX? Or does it always have to be whole numbers?

If they had already share smart contract details, it could have shown to us. But for a low supply token (17.500.000) i think there should be some dividents. If projects become too successful even transfer fees would kill us.

Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:05:55 PM

The whitepaper mentions that NPX is a token without decimals, so you will always have whole NPX, 1, 2 3 and so on, I imagine that will make things easier for the bots, clients, holders, etc. but will force to pay whole amounts if you want to buy some NPX you will have to buy with a set amount.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:59:30 PM

KryptoKings, I won't respond to each of your answers to my questions to prevent polluting the thread, so I just let you know this way that I appreciate the time you take for explaining the matter in-depth.
Good quality questions won't pollute this thread my friend. Speaking of which I've got suggestion - OP should create some kind of FAQ
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:07:57 PM

We are a lot to enjoy NapoleonX and to be impatient to see and use the platform. I think the project will be a nice sucess, there is a lot of possibility with an algorithmic crypto asset manager and a lot of benefit to make !
The ico will raise a lot of money, the team manage the communication very welll, all questions are answered and you can't ask anything you want on a lot of social network like slack or telegram. Its really important for investors and NapoleonX tea do it greatly !
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:55:35 PM

I really like the concept of this Project
NapoleonX will benefit from 85% of all performance fees generated by the various DAFs and 100% of the performance on its participation in these vehicles.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:03:09 PM

The whitepaper mentions that NPX is a token without decimals, so you will always have whole NPX, 1, 2 3 and so on, I imagine that will make things easier for the bots, clients, holders, etc. but will force to pay whole amounts if you want to buy some NPX you will have to buy with a set amount.

That will give an impact if in the future NPX price become high, 100 or 200 USD for example. In that case, low budget people will difficult to buy it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: