Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:44:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70117 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:11:25 PM

Just read this in whitepaper.

Although    the   project   has   a    formal   cap   of   100   000   ETH,   a   hidden   cap   will   be   set   up.   It   is   an   incentive    for   
subscribers   to   not   wait   until   the   end   of   the   ICO   to   contribute.   Indeed,   in   the   case   of   this   hidden   cap   being   
reached    early,    the    ICO    would    automatically    end    prematurely.    It    shall    ensure    that    the    NPX    token   
demand   will   be   high,   even   after   the successful   completion   of   the   ICO.

So, formally hard cap less than 100,000 eth? And can finish in any time? But anyway, this would not more that 100,000 eth, right? Huh

No, the hard cap is 100,000 ETH, that means if 100,000ETH got invested, the sale will close definitly. The hidden cap means there is an cap of eth, for example 50,000eth, when this will be reached there will be a hidden time limit activated, after that time, for example 24h, the sale close too, even if 100,000 eth will not be reached. At least that's how I know hidden caps.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 02:36:10 PM

Although    the   project   has   a    formal   cap   of   100   000   ETH,   a   hidden   cap   will   be   set   up.   It   is   an   incentive    for   
subscribers   to   not   wait   until   the   end   of   the   ICO   to   contribute.   Indeed,   in   the   case   of   this   hidden   cap   being   
reached    early,    the    ICO    would    automatically    end    prematurely.    It    shall    ensure    that    the    NPX    token   
demand   will   be   high,   even   after   the successful   completion   of   the   ICO.

So, formally hard cap less than 100,000 eth? And can finish in any time? But anyway, this would not more that 100,000 eth, right? Huh

No, the hard cap is 100,000 ETH, that means if 100,000ETH got invested, the sale will close definitly. The hidden cap means there is an cap of eth, for example 50,000eth, when this will be reached there will be a hidden time limit activated, after that time, for example 24h, the sale close too, even if 100,000 eth will not be reached. At least that's how I know hidden caps.

we can call it "value behind soft and hard cap", thats hidden cap.
so, if the sale time is over and not reach hard cap and reach soft cap, we call it reach hidden cap.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:37:42 PM

Cheesy this project is so good so I think it can get 100k ETH like Centra ICO had done.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:56:19 PM

but what I said? I said same.
Hard cap can be less that 100k eth. Its looks like in Kikico project. They also have such strategy. And they made succesfull ICO.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:01:05 PM

Do you have pre-sale? when it starts

as far as I know, there was a certain white list of participants, I do not know if the list is closed now.
The pre-sale will be open from October 10th to October 17th to people having registered for the green list.

there was a green list to register for partecipate at pre-sale? i did not know...is closed now?i can still join? if yes a link will be welcome...
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:42:51 PM

but what I said? I said same.
Hard cap can be less that 100k eth. Its looks like in Kikico project. They also have such strategy. And they made succesfull ICO.

What i understood is that if the hidden cap is reached, which is below 100 000 eth, then the ico ends permanently,  100 000 eth will never be reached even if there are investors for it, so when the token goes on exchange those investors will buy it on exchanges, 100 000 eth a number to say to the people, the hidden cap won't pass 100 000 eth but isn't actually, is my understanding of it, but we will have to wait for dev to confirm either.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:02:22 PM

Have they mentioned when it will be possibly to test the proposed bots.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:08:30 PM

Do you have pre-sale? when it starts

as far as I know, there was a certain white list of participants, I do not know if the list is closed now.
The pre-sale will be open from October 10th to October 17th to people having registered for the green list.

there was a green list to register for partecipate at pre-sale? i did not know...is closed now?i can still join? if yes a link will be welcome...

You can still find the form for the pre-sale on the official website of NapoleonX.

https://napoleonx.ai/#ico-anchor
Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:10:00 PM

A good Ico, I will be happy if everything ends as intended.
When will the project be finished?
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:32:28 PM

By finished you mean working product or what? Because i think that will be under constant development, but the roadmap is on their website in https://www.napoleonx.ai
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:34:36 PM

By finished you mean working product or what? Because i think that will be under constant development, but the roadmap is on their website in https://www.napoleonx.ai

Anyone know when they intend to show a demo? so we get an idea of what we all praising over here.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
dimifi

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:39:24 PM

Thats big amount of money O.o solid marketcap if its get filled

Anyone know when they intend to show a demo? so we get an idea of what we all praising over here.
I suggest joining the telegram and visit the webpage more offten for these announcements
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:49:34 PM

Thats big amount of money O.o solid marketcap if its get filled

I suggest joining the telegram and visit the webpage more offten for these announcements

I checked their website and there is no info thus the post on the thread. I don't use telegram cos i still have a flip phone. Never saw the need or secured enough with a smartphone. Anyway, there have been several other announcement on the thread, so it befitting that it will be announced here too.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ansi

Merit: 254

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:01:02 PM

30% bonus granted to all subscribers registered for the pre-sale subject to a final investment between 1x and 1.5x Min amount from the ETH address indicated.
Does that clearly means that the 30% off will be for those investing at least 10 ETH ?
Correct me if I'm wrong please before going further.

If investing less than those 10 ETH, does that mean i'll get 0% off ?

Waiting for one clear answer from one of the Devs or the community manager(s).
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:20:24 PM

Cheesy this project is so good so I think it can get 100k ETH like Centra ICO had done.

100 00 0 is unrealistic figure. ICO is good and definitely worth investing in it but this amounts of money is just absurd
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:26:13 PM

30% bonus granted to all subscribers registered for the pre-sale subject to a final investment between 1x and 1.5x Min amount from the ETH address indicated.
Does that clearly means that the 30% off will be for those investing at least 10 ETH ?

Hmmm, i'm also wondering that. I found this in the Whitepaper:

The   ICO   shall   be   successful   if   the   Minimum Amount   of   25   000   ETH   is   raised.    One   hundred   Napoleon   Coin   
(NPX)    token    will    be    issued    for    1    ETH:    100    NPX    =    1    ETH. It    will    not    be    possible    to    divide    one    NPX.   
Therefore,   one   NPX   will   be   the   minimum   investment.

Maybe the bonus will only happen if more then 25.000 ETH (minimum amount) is raised. So if the total amount raised is 30.000 (25.000 x 1,2) the people in the presale get a 1,2x bonus. And if 37.500 (25.000 x 1,5), all the people who invested in the pre-sale get a 1,5x bonus.

That's the way i see it. But i'm not 100% sure.
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 05:40:05 PM

I can definitely see 25K ETH being raised, but not sure it will get to 100K. That's a plenty successful ICO

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:43:15 PM

I can definitely see 25K ETH being raised, but not sure it will get to 100K. That's a plenty successful ICO

I tend to agree with you. I don't really understand what all that money is needed for. 25k ET is 7.5 million USD. that's a lot for a startup.

Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 05:45:19 PM

If you go by the dictation, then it's clearly 30% for those investing 10ETH or more. However, there have been many misleading info on the thread that am not 100% sure anymore.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:45:46 PM

What you mean by "finished"? ICO will start in 3 weeks only (23 October - 17 November)
Platform will be launch after 2.5 post AMSA

PS - I cant understand. What is AMSA?
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: