Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:00:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70117 times)
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:53:47 PM

30% bonus granted to all subscribers registered for the pre-sale subject to a final investment between 1x and 1.5x Min amount from the ETH address indicated.
Does that clearly means that the 30% off will be for those investing at least 10 ETH ?
Correct me if I'm wrong please before going further.

If investing less than those 10 ETH, does that mean i'll get 0% off ?

Waiting for one clear answer from one of the Devs or the community manager(s).

If you go by the dictation, then it's clearly 30% for those investing 10ETH or more. However, there have been many misleading info on the thread that am not 100% sure anymore.
I think in just in case it will be better to invest more than 10 ETH,
exchange price of Napoleon coin will be very high, because the NaPoleonX worthy of attention project is waiting for success

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 05:55:20 PM

What is the minimum amount of ETH to participate in pre-sale? And to what date is registration in greenlist possible?
With 0.01 ETH there is practically no minimum to get the 30% bonus in the pre-sale. Pre-Sale will start on the 10th of October, not sure how long its possible to register for it though.
This is strange, usually almost all projects put the minimum amount for a pre-sale of 50-100 ETH, why is here not a minimum? It turns out that all who want can buy NPX with a 30% discount, then what's the meaning of pre-sale?

They are giving little investors a chance to become an early investor. Why should it have to be a bad thing?

Crypto world is not just whales. There are too many little investors and they are not singling out anybody.

Its def nice for the smaller investors, i am not sure if its the right strategy, but we will find out soon enough Smiley

Its really up to devs to decide but in my mine there are two ways to get a bonus. First one is if you are an early bird, second one is if you invest a bigger amount of money. Both make sense but it might have more value if you combine them both.

I agree with you. Early bird discount is important to get more attraction and large investment is needed for long term support. smaller investors tend to be short sell to make quick money.
Totally agree with you. But maybe this is the main idea of the team. To give the opportunity not just to earn but to give the opportunity to ordinary people do not have large investment funds.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:56:08 PM

Just read this in whitepaper.

Although    the   project   has   a    formal   cap   of   100   000   ETH,   a   hidden   cap   will   be   set   up.   It   is   an   incentive    for   
subscribers   to   not   wait   until   the   end   of   the   ICO   to   contribute.   Indeed,   in   the   case   of   this   hidden   cap   being   
reached    early,    the    ICO    would    automatically    end    prematurely.    It    shall    ensure    that    the    NPX    token   
demand   will   be   high,   even   after   the successful   completion   of   the   ICO.

So, formally hard cap less than 100,000 eth? And can finish in any time? But anyway, this would not more that 100,000 eth, right? Huh
No, the hard cap is 100,000 ETH, that means if 100,000ETH got invested, the sale will close definitly. The hidden cap means there is an cap of eth, for example 50,000eth, when this will be reached there will be a hidden time limit activated, after that time, for example 24h, the sale close too, even if 100,000 eth will not be reached. At least that's how I know hidden caps.
but what I said? I said same.
Hard cap can be less that 100k eth. Its looks like in Kikico project. They also have such strategy. And they made succesfull ICO.

What i understood is that if the hidden cap is reached, which is below 100 000 eth, then the ico ends permanently,  100 000 eth will never be reached even if there are investors for it, so when the token goes on exchange those investors will buy it on exchanges, 100 000 eth a number to say to the people, the hidden cap won't pass 100 000 eth but isn't actually, is my understanding of it, but we will have to wait for dev to confirm either.

I also understand it the same way, i dont know why there would be a "hidden time limit" activated after that, i dont see a reason for this. If there would be some time limit, it wont be hidden since that doesnt make any sense.

Altcoinster

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:15:30 PM

I can definitely see 25K ETH being raised, but not sure it will get to 100K. That's a plenty successful ICO

I tend to agree with you. I don't really understand what all that money is needed for. 25k ET is 7.5 million USD. that's a lot for a startup.

What a nice amount! Crazy, I think that could be enough for the next time Cheesy Looking forward with this project, going to have an eye on this thread in the next time. Maybe I am going to invest, but lets have a look at it!
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:22:55 PM

30% bonus granted to all subscribers registered for the pre-sale subject to a final investment between 1x and 1.5x Min amount from the ETH address indicated.
Does that clearly means that the 30% off will be for those investing at least 10 ETH ?

If you go by the dictation, then it's clearly 30% for those investing 10ETH or more. However, there have been many misleading info on the thread that am not 100% sure anymore.
exchange price of Napoleon coin will be very high, because the NaPoleonX worthy of attention project is waiting for success
I'm dead sure that this project is on of a kind, can't argure about that.
But the saying that 30% is ONLY for those with 10+ETH is a little bit disappointing for small investors like myself for example.

My point of view is that this can be reduced to 1ETH (can be found in 99.99% of ETH holders), but 10 ETH is something that only can be found in Whales pocket.

I still wait for some confirmation from the community manager(s).
Or better I'll ask their slack, i'm sure I'll get n answer there for this dilemma.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 06:36:43 PM

But the saying that 30% is ONLY for those with 10+ETH is a little bit disappointing for small investors like myself for example.

My point of view is that this can be reduced to 1ETH (can be found in 99.99% of ETH holders), but 10 ETH is something that only can be found in Whales pocket.

Or better I'll ask their slack, i'm sure I'll get n answer there for this dilemma.

10 eth is approx $3000. That's hardly whale numbers. anyway, i do agree that offering 30% to only large investors will encourage ICO pnd groups/whales. however, dropping it down will have the same effect too but with the higher number of investors getting in. so either way, it's lose lose situation.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:54:41 PM

It will be interesting to see what the recent Swiss news about keeping a extra Eye on icos and possible impact of this on Napoleonx roadmap.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:14:35 PM

It will be interesting to see what the recent Swiss news about keeping a extra Eye on icos and possible impact of this on Napoleonx roadmap.

First the ICO ban of South Korea, then Russia wants to ban BTC payments and now Switzerland is investigating ICOs. I really hope that won't let the market slip into the next downtrend. That would make it even harder for an ICO to raise money.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:22:45 PM

First the ICO ban of South Korea, then Russia wants to ban BTC payments and now Switzerland is investigating ICOs. I really hope that won't let the market slip into the next downtrend. That would make it even harder for an ICO to raise money.

After every downtrend there will be again a huge injection after some weeks.
All the countries with ICO ban or other crypto bans realise they are missing out on a lot of money. A lot of new project in Russia and South Korea so the goverment wants some. They will ban, regulate it so they can get a piece of this!
ParRus

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:33:40 PM

as we see this news did not particularly affect the current price of bitcoin!
the conclusion is from here alone, we live in the 21st century! at the state level, it is impossible to forbid anyone to invest their savings!
people will always find workarounds! VPN, proxy and so on..
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:53:51 PM

They want to reduce amount of small investors so they put bonus for 10+ETH. It's a little controvential but it's their decision
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:56:01 PM

Another country cracking down on crypto? And no less the most crypto friendly one, home to the cryptocapitol of the world: Zug. Lips sealed
tiger5056

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:03:20 PM

What is plan for unsold token? is it going to be freeze?

ParRus

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:23:32 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 08:42:09 PM by ParRus

What is plan for unsold token? is it going to be freeze?
There is not yet fixed number of tokens. you have NaPoleonX sign- can go to their website and read:

Participants willing to support the development of our project can send ether to the designated address (napoleonx.eth). Then, if the minimum cap is reached, NaPoleonX Tokens (NPX) will be created at the end of the crowdsale at the rate of 100 NPX per 1 ETH.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:53:51 PM

Another country cracking down on crypto? And no less the most crypto friendly one, home to the cryptocapitol of the world: Zug. Lips sealed

I heard South Korea is banning ICOs too, though I'm not sure it is actually true, I haven't checked any news about it yet, but even if it's true, Those banning won't affect ICOs anyway, much less NaPoleonx which is based in France Cheesy.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:57:40 PM

I can see there is a lot of confusion about the minimum amount you need to donate to get the bonus. A lot of people are saying 10 ETH is the minimum, but thats now how i understand it if i read the website and whitepaper.

From the Whitepaper:

The   ICO   shall   be   successful   if   the   Minimum Amount   of   25   000   ETH   is   raised.    One   hundred   Napoleon   Coin   
(NPX)    token    will    be    issued    for    1    ETH:    100    NPX    =    1    ETH. It    will    not    be    possible    to    divide    one    NPX.   
Therefore,   one   NPX   will   be   the   minimum   investment.

Maybe the bonus will only happen if more then 25.000 ETH (minimum amount) is raised. So if the total amount raised is 30.000 (25.000 x 1,2) the people in the presale get a 1,2x bonus. And if 37.500 (25.000 x 1,5), all the people who invested in the pre-sale get a 1,5x bonus.

I guess we will have to wait on the team for the final answer.
tiger5056

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:02:55 PM

I can see there is a lot of confusion about the minimum amount you need to donate to get the bonus. A lot of people are saying 10 ETH is the minimum, but thats now how i understand it if i read the website and whitepaper.

From the Whitepaper:

The   ICO   shall   be   successful   if   the   Minimum Amount   of   25   000   ETH   is   raised.    One   hundred   Napoleon   Coin   
(NPX)    token    will    be    issued    for    1    ETH:    100    NPX    =    1    ETH. It    will    not    be    possible    to    divide    one    NPX.   
Therefore,   one   NPX   will   be   the   minimum   investment.

Maybe the bonus will only happen if more then 25.000 ETH (minimum amount) is raised. So if the total amount raised is 30.000 (25.000 x 1,2) the people in the presale get a 1,2x bonus. And if 37.500 (25.000 x 1,5), all the people who invested in the pre-sale get a 1,5x bonus.

I guess we will have to wait on the team for the final answer.

I hope not but what happen if not reach min. amount?

greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:19:56 PM

I heard South Korea is banning ICOs too, though I'm not sure it is actually true, I haven't checked any news about it yet, but even if it's true, Those banning won't affect ICOs anyway, much less NaPoleonx which is based in France Cheesy.
Yes, this is true, but as we see, this news hasn't affected the crypto currency market, and South Korea has little influence on the market.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:31:52 PM

In a post they stated that they could have collected over 500 million.

Amazingly this is the first time I am hearing about Cindicator. I see they have raised their hard cap of $15 million. It is hard for me to say if they could have reached $500 million. For one, their ICO started September 12, before the China and JPMorgan FUD. The ICO landscape is different now.
They raised $ 15 million and say that they could raise 500 million dollars. This is not serious. The project is average, Coindash is better than them and Napoleon is more interested.
I seriously doubt if any ico can raise 500 million dollars. That's absurd money especially for a startuj

It is not impossible. Filecoin got $200 million in 1 hour, Tezos raised $232 million and EOS got $185 in 5 days. With the right names (background with Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan and connections in Silicon Valley) and strategic articles (Wired for example) it can be done.

I stand corrected, I forgot about filecoin. They had some serious money behind them already though. I wouldn't even really consider them a start-up. More of a branching out.
Filecoin got $200 million in 1 hour - wow, it's true ? probably a really good project, or investors know something about it ..
Yes, this is true, and about the project there was little information but large investors know where to invest money. Why raise a lot of money in the beginning? Then there will be no growth on the exchange that isn't profitable for investors.
Yeah if project raised cosmical amounts of money there is no room to grow Smiley its not healthy to project have big market cap at first days usualy projects like that get dumped hard for 10 procents of proffits Cheesy

In my opinion it's a bad idea to compare the Filecoin, Tezos or EOS ICOs with others. For me it seems a lot of people nowadays only measure the success of an ICO by comparing it to these high-funded ICOs. That makes no sense, not every good ICO-project can raise these amounts of money and you don't need that much money to get your project working. You just have to look at other examples like Lisk or Waves, they managed to work with way less.
For most project 5-10 million is really enough, some only need 1 million. It depends on a number of team members, marketing, and other things.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:32:31 PM

I think the ico will be a big sucess even with the actual ico market. NapoleonX has a huge visibility and investors enjoy the project. Its a disruptive project and the possibility to use Daf for autmated trading is really good for all crypto lovers or for new comers who want to make benefit without trading experiences.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: